Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Looks like they have a lot Diva's cookbooks leftover as he mentioned they just reduced the price. Still can't get over the unflattering cover photo. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Gili Jill is back with her ex-fiancé, Erik Brooks. She called him a few months ago and it started up again. He proposed (again) in the Bahamas. 

F74DF15A-23B7-4F26-8B9F-101F60BADB7C.thumb.jpeg.56d88c52d10d5c2b1352bbb6e3b3c060.jpeg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 13
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

giphy.gif

Oh brother...  These 2 idiots.  First off, the one they call doctor never actually practiced as a medical doctor.  The tall one.... well....  there is a WHOLE lot of interesting facts about his BAD behavior.  I'm still surprised they are are on HSN/QVC ! ! ! !  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Amy has a time perception problem. I used to think she misspoke because she is used to her set schedule, but she does it often. One night she repeatedly called 8:00 PM "early evening" (that's night where I come from) and just now on the duece she called 1:00 PM "tonight" 😄 Maybe she's like a parrot or something. You put a blanket over their cage and they think it's night and go to sleep. You put Amy in a set with dusk windows and boom, she thinks it's 6:00 PM. 

• Laugh 12
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kiekaboo said:

Good God how desperate must Eric Brooks be??????? Did the man not learn the first time? Run Eric run, run like the wind.

Maybe she’ll shut up about it this time, but probably not.  🤷‍♀️

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, lazyfaire said:

Gili Jill is back with her ex-fiancé, Erik Brooks. She called him a few months ago and it started up again. He proposed (again) in the Bahamas. 

F74DF15A-23B7-4F26-8B9F-101F60BADB7C.thumb.jpeg.56d88c52d10d5c2b1352bbb6e3b3c060.jpeg

How old is this woman?  Why the hell is she putting her train wreck stories on social media.  She is freaking idiot. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

I forget what he does for a living but she is now an almost regular on The Today Show, so maybe she inked a very lucrative NBC contract. 

(Although sure, it could be true love.)

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

17 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

giphy.gif

there are no words to really say how I feel about them and this. but qvc/hsn - wth???? get rid of them and this kind of stupid behavior. RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!! I refuse to watch them !!!  absolutely WILL NOT WATCH THEM.  I wonder if  the DR. has ever practiced medicine ?

• Like 9

If he did practice I wouldn’t want him as my doctor. Supposedly he practiced geriatric medicine and was let go around 2009 but there was no explanation of what happened.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

Will we be seeing Potion 54² soon?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Kiekaboo said:

If he did practice I wouldn’t want him as my doctor. Supposedly he practiced geriatric medicine and was let go around 2009 but there was no explanation of what happened.

I agree, would NOT be my Dr !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I forget what he does for a living but she is now an almost regular on The Today Show, so maybe she inked a very lucrative NBC contract. 

(Although sure, it could be true love.)

Or maybe no one else would put up with either of them LOL 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

3 hours ago, Kiekaboo said:

Bored as I was last night I had to turn off the unwashed one saving Christmas when she brought out the toe nail clippers, I didn’t want to have that image floating in my head all night. 

Oh my God.....I saw that in the "items shown".  Another host presented them a week or so ago, too.  Definitely a gift of spite!  Sure they swivel so you can easily cut your toenails, but that's why I get pedicures! 

Can you imagine giving these as a gift.....to your mailman??  I bet the Fed-X guy would just go mad for these!

image.png.f33b3db29050b31c01676f111c5ea4c6.png

• Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

The heart wants what the heart wants, I guess.  But if I were either one of them - Jiggly Jill or her old is new fiance - I would be wary.  If you can't make it through a hard time, like Covid (which is what she said did them in, having to spend so much time together), what about the really hard times?

(I'm sure it was more than just Covid, but still.....)

And P.S.  Because she's on the Today Show in what I can only describe as ALLTHETIME, that show is unwatchable for me now.  It was just barely watchable before she showed up 24/7, but now?  Horrible.  She sits there like a bump on a log whenever they talk about something serious, so out of place and if she tries to interject, it sort of feels like she's yelling at me or the others she's with, while they just stare at her.  Unwatchable.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

I seem to remember that there were issues with his daughter.  Jill tried to be best friends with her but the girl wouldn't have any of it.

Wonder why they think it might work out now.....

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 1

30 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I seem to remember that there were issues with his daughter.  Jill tried to be best friends with her but the girl wouldn't have any of it.

Maybe the girl took a sudden interest in boarding school.

I’d go too, if I had to listen to that voice.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

On 11/16/2021 at 8:18 AM, Captain Bob said:

She looks like she's about to shuffle 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:03 PM, CandyApple said:

I don't know if it was a filter, makeup, injections, and/or surgery, but yesterday on HSN during the BareTraps presentation, Callie looked gorgeous, and 20 years younger. 

I'm not one to jump on the anti-aging bandwagon, but I had to exclaim, "I'll have what she's having!".

Callie is cute too. 

• Like 3

On 11/16/2021 at 8:18 AM, Captain Bob said:

She looks like she's about to shuffle through Target in her pajamas having an overly loud and awkward conversation on her phone.

There's one in every Target, but the women who choose to wear pjs are not always the cleanest looking. Hair is usually greasy and they actually look like they just got up even though it might be 3 PM in the afternoon. Rolled out of bed with their pjs and sauntered into Target talking excruciatingly loud on their phones......

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Jiggly Jill was on with the unwashed one pushing her Sherpa stuff, she had the Sherpa pants on and on her left side it looked like she uhhhh, how can I put it nicely, ok, I can’t so here goes….looked like she sh*t in her pants and a large potato sized nugget landed at her knee, yeah made me go ohhhhhhh, I gotta get me a pair, then If that wasn’t enough she dressed her brother in the shirt and the hat. Again I say, run Eric, run you fool.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kamerakrazy said:

there are no words to really say how I feel about them and this. but qvc/hsn - wth???? get rid of them and this kind of stupid behavior. RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!! I refuse to watch them !!!  absolutely WILL NOT WATCH THEM.  I wonder if  the DR. has ever practiced medicine ?

When I die I want to come back as one of their goats. The goats look like they have a fantastic life frolicking in the meadow in Sharon Springs never fearing that they may end up on someone's dinner plate.....yep, that would be the life for me (as a goat).

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

59 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Maybe the girl took a sudden interest in boarding school.

I’d go too, if I had to listen to that voice.

Maybe the poor girl refused to wear the stupid sherpa crap that GILI pushes, pom poms too!!!

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

20 minutes ago, Kiekaboo said:

Jiggly Jill was on with the unwashed one pushing her Sherpa stuff, she had the Sherpa pants on and on her left side it looked like she uhhhh, how can I put it nicely, ok, I can’t so here goes….looked like she sh*t in her pants and a large potato sized nugget landed at her knee, yeah made me go ohhhhhhh, I gotta get me a pair, then If that wasn’t enough she dressed her brother in the shirt and the hat. Again I say, run Eric, run you fool.

Apparently he proposed twice, so maybe he’s an A Hole, or not picky. As I mentioned before, maybe this time don’t talk it to death and perhaps close the deal. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Caro looked like a hot mess again this morning - no makeup, no hair styling. This was the sweatshirt she had on -

5BF0D797-D526-4955-AC90-CEA985A6BF9A.thumb.jpeg.f4298d049d9622587dbb9de8505122b7.jpeg

I took the liberty of changing the message to something more appropriate for Caro -

34D8ED7D-4986-44A2-BE3F-9DD4126B722E.thumb.jpeg.03054d2bd70f3586b48ad41d9c9db38b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 20
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

There's one in every Target, but the women who choose to wear pjs are not always the cleanest looking. Hair is usually greasy and they actually look like they just got up even though it might be 3 PM in the afternoon. Rolled out of bed with their pjs and sauntered into Target talking excruciatingly loud on their phones......

They sound as if they have all of the necessary qualifications to save Christmas on Saturday evenings on QVC. 

Edited by Fritopaws
  • Laugh 16

Barefoot Dreams rep, speaking of this garment: "this is soooooo chic!"

Me: "I don't think 'chic' means what you seem to think it means."

IMG_20211122_064511.jpg

Edited by Kathcart · Reason: Typo
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Kathcart said:

IMG_20211122_064511.jpg

that robe is actually sort of nice, but not long enough for the winter, I like a long robe to keep me warm 

• Like 5

Ali Carr fast approaching the #nowatchlist for me

vocal fry

constantly using her kids as sales hook 

mentioned her mulitple Thanksgivings at least 3 times in an hour,  

not very sincere, will use any cliche to connect or what she thinks will connect 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

15 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

^This, exactly.  The issues which led to the breakup, have not changed.  And no, it wasn't Covid.  They're drawn to each other for reason which I don't care to think about, but I'm guessing it isn't because they simply can't live without each other, and the intellectual stimulation they bring to each others lives.  🤓

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

17 hours ago, Kamerakrazy said:

I looked into the Dr.  He NEVER practiced medicine.  After med school, he helped an architect design and old folks section of a hospital, then he went to work for Martha Stewart who eventually fired him  

• Like 3
  • Useful 8
  • Surprise 2

5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

^This, exactly.  The issues which led to the breakup, have not changed.  And no, it wasn't Covid.  They're drawn to each other for reason which I don't care to think about, but I'm guessing it isn't because they simply can't live without each other, and the intellectual stimulation they bring to each others lives.  🤓

In my IMO, Jill (44) and Eric (55) weren't dating long enough (before the breakup) to be fighting and arguing so much according to the backstory she shared.  In addition, his 11yr old daughter (at the time) wasn't supportive of them either.  Let's see if maturity and time for all of them makes a difference.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

Of course, GILI Jill didn't learn the first time around to keep her private life private.

She can't keep her mouth shut and has to rehash why they broke up and why they're back together. 

Now, she's publicizing their very private engagement, which was luckily perfectly shot by a random couple passing by on a boat in an expanse of desolate Caribbean water.

🙄

Not very believable from somebody who seems to crave media attention whenever she can get it.

Check is in the mail, paps.

Wondering what special hell his daughter has cooked up for her step Mommy to be.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna239511

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Regarding GILI Jill…

1. Did we use the same ring?

2. She was a “motivational dancer” in the past? She’s a creative “tap dancer” now.

3. Hurry up with the wedding already. Before that bust line needs special scaffolding.

• Laugh 11

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Of course, GILI Jill didn't learn the first time around to keep her private life private.

She can't keep her mouth shut and has to rehash why they broke up and why they're back together. 

Now, she's publicizing their very private engagement, which was luckily perfectly shot by a random couple passing by on a boat in an expanse of desolate Caribbean water.

🙄

Not very believable from somebody who seems to crave media attention whenever she can get it.

Check is in the mail, paps.

Wonering what special hell his daughter has cooked up for her step Mommy to be.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna239511

I wish happiness for anyone who is lucky enough to find love, but agree about overpublicizing this.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Kathcart said:

IMG_20211122_064511.jpg

Barefoot Dreams is so over priced.  No way would I pay that price for this garb 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

In my IMO, Jill (46) and Eric (55) weren't dating long enough (before the breakup) to be fighting and arguing so much according to the backstory she shared.  In addition, his 11yr old daughter (at the time) wasn't supportive of them either.  Let's see if maturity and time for all of them makes a difference.

Poor Jill and  Elise - put all that love story information out there.   Same for Jen.   

What happens when their stories turn out like the Judy Crowell-Jeff Hewson story. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

3 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

Ali Carr fast approaching the #nowatchlist for me

vocal fry

constantly using her kids as sales hook 

mentioned her mulitple Thanksgivings at least 3 times in an hour,  

not very sincere, will use any cliche to connect or what she thinks will connect 

Ali is a instant oh crap, where’s the remote I need to change the channel fast moment for me, that valley girl, KarTRASHian twang makes me want to upchuck. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kathcart said:

IMG_20211122_064511.jpg

But it MUST be chic ! It's right there in the name of the item, to let us rubes know. And that's why it costs $112.50 !

I really don't understand the beanie with PJs look. When I see beanies, I think of wearing them outside in winter weather. Or young skateboarding dudes. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Wonder what happened to Elise Ivy, she’s not listed on any upcoming shows, did she get the boot, and not one from any of Blabbys shoe shows.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3

5 hours ago, Kathcart said:

IMG_20211122_064511.jpg

The only place I would wear something like this  is at home if I was sick or just hanging around the house and it was really cold.  And I could find something very similar at Kohls or even Wally World and have about $80.00 left to spend on something else.   I know things have gone up everywhere but fashion on the Q has become ridiculously priced.

• Like 10

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.