Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

3 hours ago, MzBrooklyn said:

Watching someone who makes Celine Dionne look overweight, pour chocolate or raspberry sauce all over a croissant filled with whipped cream…🤔

And the suggestion that your kid can grab a fancy French croissant as they’re running out to get the school bus. 
Sure, if you want your kid to be bullied to within an inch of their life. 🥺

Edited by Burly
  • Laugh 7

Marie Louise Ludwig/Sue Ann Nevins (who I’ve already stated makes me crazy) is, I’m personally convinced, one of those girls in Catholic school who signed “the pledge”, having it as backup, though no one even “tried”, and the #1 OAP in possession of every “affirmation” clothing item offered on the Q…just for reinforcement. 

• Laugh 3

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Stacey must have a really great agent/manager to line all these gigs up.

She probably signed on with one of the many companies that supply products and product reps to QVC.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, Burly said:

I wonder if Antonella is getting her hopes up…

I suspect she’s burned her bridges though. 

Antonella said on a recent YouTube/FB video that her non-compete agreement with QVC has ended, so she will soon be "selling jewelry with someone you love." She's being coy about who it is, but we can all make a good guess. (Someone we can't discuss here.)  I think Ant will probably be doing her selling on Facebook. Never again on QVC.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Burly said:

And the suggestion that your kid can grab a fancy French croissant as they’re running out to get the school bus. 
Sure, if you want your kid to be bullied to within an inch of their life. 🥺

Maybe they live in Quebec?

• Laugh 7

22 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Wow! Jane Hunnay's dress looks like a Valerie Harvest Hurricane that was a lunchtime special recently!  Didn't she wear that dress to McTool's wedding or was it Tara Tempty's?

20210917_215927.thumb.jpg.cbece7fa9537fd1396d58181e0c61436.jpg20210917_214604.jpg.682aa7963fc7aa343847eb64a5bb42cb.jpg

Didn't we determine that Josie Maran actually wore that same dress ? Forgot who wore it first, but you can imagine how different it looked on Josie. 😳

• Laugh 4

What has Katia done with her hair?  A third of the way down it’s bright orange, and crimped. Not a good look. 

If David went and lost a lot of weight quickly, it might not look good.  While I was in physical rehab for 8 weeks, I lost 47lbs and the loose hanging skin is scary.  

Edited by KLovestoShop

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Didn't we determine that Josie Maran actually wore that same dress ? Forgot who wore it first, but you can imagine how different it looked on Josie. 😳

Clothing looks much different when it actually fits.

11 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

What has Katia done with her hair?

I'm sure it's just a wig. I like the wave, and the orangish color looks good on her. Not a fan of the half and half coloring.

• Like 1

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.