Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

A poster here wasn't kidding about Janine Graff's BLACK Halloween decor!  No orange in sight.  Wonder if it sold?

1856016412_Screenshot2021-09-1710_48_47AM.thumb.png.58204260ac29f8571ab201d5d9f39378.png

 

I actually thought it was cool, but like you I was like.... Are the 80 year old's gonna go for this???  But then again, they seem to go for that LGO crap ! ! !

16 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

At least the black is....slimming?  Bwahahahahaha!

Diva.jpg

OMG,  Diva actually went into the Alberti zone with that shirt.  Still has the black dyed, glued down weatherman hair.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Well @CandyApple adding to the elevated Halloween sophistication aesthetic, Jane HuNAY Treacy suggested we hand out Lindt Halloween truffles (they were selling last night) to trick or treaters!!  Which I don't think kiddos would appreciate but Janey felt it would be a big hit!!

Ha - I certainly would have appreciated those Lindt truffles.  I love those chocolates! I think I discovered them for the first time in Macy's in NYC in the late 80s when I used to live there.  To this day, I put one in my mug of hot chocolate.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dottie D said:

I looked over there and couldn't find the thread that @JohnnyStar5 was referring to.

It's under Suggestion Box....called "Please QVC".

People there miss the original posters point, though.  It's the SOUND of it a cajillion times a minute that is grating.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Watching David last night, and most of the time these days, he is not looking good.

Maybe it is the unnaturally dark hair contrasting with a rather fair complexion, but he looks like he has a sickly pallor, the kind you get right before you faint or 911 needs to be called.

And for someone with a lot of extra weight on him, which would usually iron out some of the wrinkles, he's looking very aged.

Maybe calling out the remaining inventory for twelve TempTations colors and patterns every show is stressful, as is getting attacked with "hunnay"s by a boisterous Jane whenever she runs him down in the hallway.

Or maybe lacing every meal he eats with bacon has finally taken a big toll on his health.

I don't know.  Something looks to be looming.

He's a very tall person and to be that large, he must be eating a lot of unhealthy things.

 

 

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks @lovemesomejoolery!  I found it.  Looks like we're in good company.  I'm surprised the thread is still there and hasn't been poofed by Beth Unkind to Host Moderator.

Edited by Dottie D · Reason: Spelling
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Watching David last night, and most of the time these days, he is not looking good.

Maybe it is the unnaturally dark hair contrasting with a rather fair complexion, but he looks like he has a sickly pallor, the kind you get right before you faint or 911 needs to be called.

And for someone with a lot of extra weight on him, which would usually iron out some of the wrinkles, he's looking very aged.

Maybe calling out the remaining inventory for twelve TempTations colors and patterns every show is stressful, as is getting attacked with "hunnay"s by a boisterous Jane whenever she runs him down in the hallway.

Or maybe lacing every meal he eats with bacon has finally taken a big toll on his health.

I don't know.  Something looks to be looming.

He's a very tall person and to be that large, he must be eating a lot of unhealthy things.

 

 

 

Exactly!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock ........ heart attack is what is looming

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Friday said:

Found a theme song for Janie and her hunny(ies).

 

Oh that was glorious.  Thanks for the memories!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

OK, 5 mins in and Jane hasn’t taken a breath. I finally figured out her secret…

”breathe through your eyelids”…

The technique allows for non-stop chatter. Brilliant!

Edited by MzBrooklyn
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't see clown shoes but I saw JRT in an IM top with what looks like a diaper hanging out. Why did he add that layered look?

20210917_184700.thumb.jpg.52e533ec494119a82510461481ef8902.jpg

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I didn't see clown shoes but I saw JRT in an IM top with what looks like a diaper hanging out. Why did he add that layered look?

20210917_184700.thumb.jpg.52e533ec494119a82510461481ef8902.jpg

Yep I think the sweater without the waiters apron hanging out of the bottom would be much nicer

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’ll add my pic of the diaper shirt, with the Spenco sneakers. I think this has fashion poll written all over it.

8FFF980A-492D-4188-A829-80ADD3991955.thumb.jpeg.23e5bb4ca620fa174abde9118da61f7a.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, orangekit said:

There needs to be a drinking game where your take a shot every time Jane days “Hunny” to David .   She reminds me of a high school girl who wants to make sure everyone know she’s friends with the popular person !  
Has she always been this desperate? Between needing to talk about her daughters and make sure we know that she goes to NYC and her need yell “Hunny”, and “oh my gosh” , in her wanna be teenager voice , she is embarrassing to watch ! 

How many times does she tell her NYC story? Those of us who are native New Yorkers are not the least impressed. Oh my gosh!!! 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Booney said:

I’ll add my pic of the diaper shirt, with the Spenco sneakers. I think this has fashion poll written all over it.

8FFF980A-492D-4188-A829-80ADD3991955.thumb.jpeg.23e5bb4ca620fa174abde9118da61f7a.jpeg

She actually said she was wearing a small in the pants. I was wondering how long it was going to take her to say that....

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Harsh-haired and faced Mama Breezies is so full of it.

In the "Before", Taylor is wearing a demi bra that looks like it was rescued from a rummage sale pile, with zero support, and is essentially cutting across the middle of her breasts.

Of course a full coverage bra of any sort will look better than that.

Who falls for this?

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Harsh-haired and faced Mama Breezies is so full of it.

In the "Before", Taylor is wearing a demi bra that looks like it was rescued from a rummage sale pile, with zero support, and is essentially cutting across the middle of her breasts.

Of course a full coverage bra of any sort will look better than that.

Who falls for this?

I saw that, it looked like a strapless bra that was two sizes too small.  This was only slightly better than when it looks like they've stuffed tissue boxes in the bras.  I've never seen women look like that in real life.  Uniboob and spilling over yes, but not the laughable samples QVC comes up with.

Please QVC, some (or most?) of us aren't that gullible.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

God help us but the hideous Miz Mooz boots are back on again. So awful and so expensive!! They look like they were taken out of a landfill.....

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I turn on the Q (cannot watch for long increments anymore) and the first thing I hear is:

Mally to Jane:  "Honey!"

Well, at least Mally is back to normal tonight with her everyday Halloween makeup.

Then Jane:  "My mother used to say, 'Janie, you would cry at hot soup.'"

"I literally can't focus when this song comes on."

Is it just me, or are these people putrid?

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I turn on the Q and the first thing I hear is:

Mally to Jane:  "Honey!"

Well, at least Mally is back to normal tonight with her everyday Halloween makeup.

Then Jane:  "My mother used to say, 'Janie you would cry at hot soup.'"

"I literally can't focus when this song comes on."

Is it just me, or are these people putrid?

Why would anyone cry at hot soup and is that a song?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Jane:  "We had fabulous hair and makeup artists doing our hair and makeup everyday."

For how many years?  You couldn't pick up any tips?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you that the best you can do is Bette Davis's Baby Jane?

Get a book.  Go to the Clinique counter at the mall.  Call that Buckle guy who made you actually look pretty.

No excuses.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Watching Jane groove her way to a break, I'm beginning to believe that she was only a ballerina in her very cluttered brain.

#awkward

#norhythm

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Oops - I missed yesterday’s Throwback Thursday, so we’ll call it Freaky Friday this week! These past fashion poll nominees are flying their freak flag. Is it Halloween yet?

E794C522-5490-4C37-8272-FA7FAC4F1249.thumb.jpeg.d4f0025dbe28b89cf0406f96c826c4d2.jpeg

4FB57BA3-E0ED-4A4E-A5B1-34D85D472501.thumb.jpeg.42fbad715eeea0c08eec278f38798603.jpeg

41BEF0AF-9C6B-423D-8262-1C38D264D59C.thumb.jpeg.330eba3a875f94a8b48ec373ab66d06d.jpeg

F921BD5F-CA15-4507-9738-7A1F4DF865CF.jpeg.35cd2f0feb7e4262c56625c2a53d6503.jpeg

65B7B043-8D1B-4B13-959F-7DA89A6D7E15.thumb.jpeg.3ad57f0aff8b34a9d31c84f60f605cbf.jpeg

  • Laugh 15
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Mally just said not only is her mascara bullet proof, it will last to the butt-crack of dawn! Alrighty then.

20210917_215635.thumb.jpg.1b6be39dae1c741aa074de89af348775.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! Jane Hunnay's dress looks like a Valerie Harvest Hurricane that was a lunchtime special recently!  Didn't she wear that dress to McTool's wedding or was it Tara Tempty's?

20210917_215927.thumb.jpg.cbece7fa9537fd1396d58181e0c61436.jpg20210917_214604.jpg.682aa7963fc7aa343847eb64a5bb42cb.jpg

  • Laugh 18
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Booney said:

Oops - I missed yesterday’s Throwback Thursday, so we’ll call it Freaky Friday this week! These past fashion poll nominees are flying their freak flag. Is it Halloween yet?

E794C522-5490-4C37-8272-FA7FAC4F1249.thumb.jpeg.d4f0025dbe28b89cf0406f96c826c4d2.jpeg

4FB57BA3-E0ED-4A4E-A5B1-34D85D472501.thumb.jpeg.42fbad715eeea0c08eec278f38798603.jpeg

41BEF0AF-9C6B-423D-8262-1C38D264D59C.thumb.jpeg.330eba3a875f94a8b48ec373ab66d06d.jpeg

F921BD5F-CA15-4507-9738-7A1F4DF865CF.jpeg.35cd2f0feb7e4262c56625c2a53d6503.jpeg

65B7B043-8D1B-4B13-959F-7DA89A6D7E15.thumb.jpeg.3ad57f0aff8b34a9d31c84f60f605cbf.jpeg

Jane looks like she's wearing couch material, Skunky looks like Bam Bam from the Flintstones, Isaac looks like a tourist, Carolyn looks like well Carolyn and the last pic is like stuffing two pounds of bologna in a one pound bag. All in all just terrible pictures! 😅😅😅

Edited by dextr1276
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Mally just said not only is her mascara bullet proof, it will last to the butt-crack of dawn! Alrighty then.

You're on.

---Barrow, Alaska

Edited by letusprocrastinate · Reason: Which experiences 67 straight days without seeing the sun during the winter
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

God help us but the hideous Miz Mooz boots are back on again. So awful and so expensive!! They look like they were taken out of a landfill.....

Eek!  Ugly! And they want 145.40 for those things. Keep dreaming, QVC.

misc pics QVC fashion shoes Miz Mooz beat up ugly 9-17-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Booney said:

Oops - I missed yesterday’s Throwback Thursday, so we’ll call it Freaky Friday this week! These past fashion poll nominees are flying their freak flag. Is it Halloween yet?

E794C522-5490-4C37-8272-FA7FAC4F1249.thumb.jpeg.d4f0025dbe28b89cf0406f96c826c4d2.jpeg

4FB57BA3-E0ED-4A4E-A5B1-34D85D472501.thumb.jpeg.42fbad715eeea0c08eec278f38798603.jpeg

41BEF0AF-9C6B-423D-8262-1C38D264D59C.thumb.jpeg.330eba3a875f94a8b48ec373ab66d06d.jpeg

F921BD5F-CA15-4507-9738-7A1F4DF865CF.jpeg.35cd2f0feb7e4262c56625c2a53d6503.jpeg

65B7B043-8D1B-4B13-959F-7DA89A6D7E15.thumb.jpeg.3ad57f0aff8b34a9d31c84f60f605cbf.jpeg

I scrolled through the pics and when I scrolled back up, looking for Carolyn, I landed on Isaac and thought it was Carolyn until I saw his face.  Pitiful that from the shoulders down they look like the Frump-a-Dump twins, almost a mirror image of each other in style.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Eek!  Ugly! And they want 145.40 for those things. Keep dreaming, QVC.

misc pics QVC fashion shoes Miz Mooz beat up ugly 9-17-21.jpg

I knew that boot looked familiar.

20210917_230357.thumb.jpg.11c256fe8447a0327e8b6b11d38107ae.jpg

  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Wow! Jane Hunnay's dress looks like a Valerie Harvest Hurricane that was a lunchtime special recently!  Didn't she wear that dress to McTool's wedding or was it Tara Tempty's?

20210917_215927.thumb.jpg.cbece7fa9537fd1396d58181e0c61436.jpg20210917_214604.jpg.682aa7963fc7aa343847eb64a5bb42cb.jpg

Great observations, @mpeeps!

This one is too much of a coincidence, though.

Could Valerie have been inspired by Jane's dress?

Or maybe the better question is how could Valerie have been inspired by Jane's dress???

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

(Wrong spot) moved to Skunky

But I have this to offer here.

From @lovemesomejoolery,
I scrolled through the pics and when I scrolled back up, looking for Carolyn, I landed on Isaac and thought it was Carolyn until I saw his face.  Pitiful that from the shoulders down they look like the Frump-a-Dump twins, almost a mirror image of each other in style.

F54B59F5-F84C-4339-A8A5-EAD866C679C2.thumb.jpeg.d8173d61684117493028c989edb8fc3c.jpeg

 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 20
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, mytmo said:

All I see is this

joey.jpg

Looks like a bag lady sometimes. Can't believe she makes oodles of money with these clothes. If I wore every bit of clothing I own I'm sure I would achieve the same look.......and don't forget "everything goes with everything" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, mytmo said:

All I see is this

joey.jpg

Why do I want to look like a bag lady? I do believe that is the style that LOGO goes for. Shopping cart please.....

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

Looks like a bag lady sometimes. Can't believe she makes oodles of money with these clothes. If I wore every bit of clothing I own I'm sure I would achieve the same look.......and don't forget "every goes with everything" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Why do I want to look like a bag lady? I do believe that is the style that LOGO goes for. Shopping cart please.....

Who buys this crap? 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Booney,

it’s a sad day when Saggy Jill looks the “best” (read: least awful) of all the candidates 🤦‍♀️

Edited by MzBrooklyn
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Looks like a bag lady sometimes. Can't believe she makes oodles of money with these clothes. If I wore every bit of clothing I own I'm sure I would achieve the same look.......and don't forget "everything goes with everything" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Why do I want to look like a bag lady? I do believe that is the style that LOGO goes for. Shopping cart please.....

Nothing wrong with layering or wearing flowy tops, which can look sophisticated and beautiful.

But I agree:  looking like you need to wear your entire wardrobe because you have nowhere to store it, or don every color of the rainbow at once says dysfunction more than fashion to me.

 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Watching someone who makes Celine Dionne look overweight, pour chocolate or raspberry sauce all over a croissant filled with whipped cream…🤔

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

The sad part about those Throwback pics is that some them aren't even close to what we have seen lately! Blabby Sue's dress reminds me of that hideous couch cover monstrosity Kim K wore to the Met Gala one year.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MzBrooklyn said:

pour chocolate or raspberry sauce all over a croissant filled with whipped cream

That's sounds disgusting. How did she not gag?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Stacey S seems to be on air more now than she was before she got fired. She’s got the California Innovations gig off that Ludwig woman by the looks of things. Good! 

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Burly said:

Stacey S seems to be on air more now than she was before she got fired. She’s got the California Innovations gig off that Ludwig woman by the looks of things. Good! 

Looks like she's repping something like 5 brands at last count.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Sat down to have a bite to eat at five minutes to the hour and turned on the Q.

Therein lies my mistake.

 I am confronted with three hair piles on the floor (Shark TSV).

Then Alberti points out more hair rolled up in the underside of a vacuum cleaner.

Bon appetit.

Didn't realize that Saturday Morning Q went way into the afternoon, so I was blindsided by something else that set my gag reflex in motion.

Thankfully, she was already bidding adieu.

Q, I think you exist to nauseate.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Antonella is getting her hopes up…

I suspect she’s burned her bridges though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size