Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

-----------------------

jumpsuit TSV

Target has tons of them, most under $30, free ship over $50

Yes and in a week or so summer clothes (which a sleeveless anything is) will be half off at any retailer trying to move/sell merch. Q prefers to dig in, hunker down, hold tight and continue thinking consumer buying patterns will someday change.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

AND it has a tiny top of the back button plus a zipper AND a belt! See lots of struggling in the ladies room.  Though both BM OAP and Khondabi said it's easy on, slip in, fasten yourself...the new maxi dress!!!

I predict lots of returns. It is cute but is not as forgiving/easy as they pitch it. Self belt in toilet water as you potty topless gripping the rest of garment wondering if co-workers or fellow party-goers can see through that gap in the stall. Nevermind your clutch. This is why I never go anywhere. 😘

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

OMGosh I can't stand Laurie Felt's voice (I know she can't control it) but pairing her with Kerstink makes my ears bleed!

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, BecomingLimited said:

I predict lots of returns. It is cute but is not as forgiving/easy as they pitch it. Self belt in toilet water as you potty topless gripping the rest of garment wondering if co-workers or fellow party-goers can see through that gap in the stall. Nevermind your clutch. This is why I never go anywhere. 😘

All that fabric puddling on the bathroom floor in the stall unless you just remove the entire jumpsuit and hang on the hook but then you're half naked in a public restroom or someone else's bathroom . . .

I would prefer just a slip on and no closures or belts.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I thought Laurie Felt and that hair band was Skunky for a minute as well as when Khondabi was wearing a short blonde wig last night. Kerstinky's hair also looked Skunkyish!  WTH is going on over there?

Rick kept calling Khondabi "Kiki" and later on said he didn't understand anything.

For one split second I thought Blabby would be calling in telling everyone that her cat had a twin on QVC.

This shopping channel has gone completely insane.

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1