Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

-----------------------

jumpsuit TSV

Target has tons of them, most under $30, free ship over $50

Yes and in a week or so summer clothes (which a sleeveless anything is) will be half off at any retailer trying to move/sell merch. Q prefers to dig in, hunker down, hold tight and continue thinking consumer buying patterns will someday change.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

AND it has a tiny top of the back button plus a zipper AND a belt! See lots of struggling in the ladies room.  Though both BM OAP and Khondabi said it's easy on, slip in, fasten yourself...the new maxi dress!!!

I predict lots of returns. It is cute but is not as forgiving/easy as they pitch it. Self belt in toilet water as you potty topless gripping the rest of garment wondering if co-workers or fellow party-goers can see through that gap in the stall. Nevermind your clutch. This is why I never go anywhere. 😘

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

OMGosh I can't stand Laurie Felt's voice (I know she can't control it) but pairing her with Kerstink makes my ears bleed!

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, BecomingLimited said:

I predict lots of returns. It is cute but is not as forgiving/easy as they pitch it. Self belt in toilet water as you potty topless gripping the rest of garment wondering if co-workers or fellow party-goers can see through that gap in the stall. Nevermind your clutch. This is why I never go anywhere. 😘

All that fabric puddling on the bathroom floor in the stall unless you just remove the entire jumpsuit and hang on the hook but then you're half naked in a public restroom or someone else's bathroom . . .

I would prefer just a slip on and no closures or belts.

Edited by mpeeps

I don't know why the Spanx rep bugs me so much but she really does, I can't watch her segments,