Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

7 minutes ago, Seaside said:

4037B6E8-3685-4D0D-BB99-9CAB359B487F.jpeg

This is just my opinion but I don’t know why a grown woman wants to wear a ruffle around her butt. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 14

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Aimes is on with 5x more "cherry bomb" shadow than anyone should ever wear. Maybe she wants to look like someone gave her a black eye? Achievement unlocked.

She has added "daw" to "caw"...is your skin looking daw? 

Edited by BecomingLimited
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

47 minutes ago, Lady J said:

This is just my opinion but I don’t know why a grown woman wants to wear a ruffle around her butt. 🤷‍♀️

I totally second that!👍

• Like 5

Amy Stran is gorgeous, she’s actually the most beautiful host at the Q. Having said that I don’t understand the need for so much makeup. Today it looks particularly clownish.

77276B6F-DF26-4B7E-8CCD-8E1F61355A27.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

And those awful highlights in her hair look so unprofessional, like maybe her husband did them in his spare time.😁

BF2F72B0-B3F0-41C1-8AB3-96D7BC218C50.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Seaside said:

Amy Stran is gorgeous, she’s actually the most beautiful host at the Q. Having said that I don’t understand the need for so much makeup. Today it looks particularly clownish.

I truly think some of these women have gone bat shit crazy.

2 minutes ago, Seaside said:

And those awful highlights in her hair look so unprofessional, like maybe her husband did them in his spare time.😁

Maria McTool had to have done them.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Lady J said:

I agree. Every person that put this shirt on looks terrible, it's just not flattering on anyone!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Seaside said:

Would love to see a screen shot of that awful shadow. BTW I actually do "get" that the cherry shadows are trending but the look of raw beef on one's eyes is super overdone and unattractive.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I agree. Every person that put this shirt on looks terrible, it's just not flattering on anyone!

Even beautiful Amy with her perfect body couldn’t save the tsv logo Lori rag!

3 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

WOW!

Hahahahaha 🤣

• Like 2

Now we all know that logo Lori is not fat, but look how big she looks in that rag. And the model’s hairdo is tragic, who would send this girl out looking like that?

D3BBEAB0-A74A-4524-B40F-4A5816C6F9B3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3

22 minutes ago, BecomingLimited said:

Would love to see a screen shot of that awful shadow. BTW I actually do "get" that the cherry shadows are trending but the look of raw beef on one's eyes is super overdone and unattractive.

From the You Tube feed, I was able to pull this shot (the camera wasn’t coming in for close-ups so this is a cropped shot). The eye shadow is pretty extreme!

4A5EBB67-102E-44FC-8CE0-AB7C31D89128.thumb.jpeg.339b92c49bfe7a043bb9212ab9e81fd9.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

image.png.2870e4b09d1571fa7fe88430df67ca4b.png

The 'Our Gang' orphanage collection ?

LOCO Lavish, indeed ! 😂

Neither logo Lori nor anyone at the Q, have  the  slightest idea what lavish means.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Seaside said:

Why would I want to shower with a gel called “ red fishy ?”

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

6 minutes ago, Seaside said:

Now we all know that logo Lori is not fat, but look how big she looks in that rag. And the model’s hairdo is tragic, who would send this girl out looking like that?

D3BBEAB0-A74A-4524-B40F-4A5816C6F9B3.jpeg

I don't know how start a post so I hope it's alright here....

I was watching Amy and Lori Goldstein a few minutes ago, and Lori seems to love working with Amy and vice versa. Seeing her with Amy and seeing her with SK Lori is miserable is with Shawn. What a mistake to take Amy from her.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Seaside said:

Neither logo Lori nor anyone at the Q, have  the  slightest idea what lavish means.

Sometimes I think this is all an elaborate joke and Lori is just seeing how far she can go and still sell this crap.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

11 minutes ago, Lady J said:

Why would I want to shower with a gel called “ red fishy ?”

It's actually Squishy Red Fishy and it's supposed to smell like gummies.

• Like 1

Aime's makeup actually looks lighter than usual there!  Is red fishy the generic name for Swedish Fish candy?  Those don't even have a smell really. Who wants to bath in that or lemon soda scent?  Ohhhh I'm guessing those are for the grandkids!  They were even showing rhe Toni Brattin tsv on a child, you know for the dance recital or if she plays the violin and performs in a concert.  They are far reaching now!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Puddy said:

It's actually Squishy Red Fishy and it's supposed to smell like gummies.

It’s kind of a reach, they must be running out of ideas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady J said:

It’s kind of a reach, they must be running out of ideas.

These three scents are all very old.  They brought them back so yeah, no new ideas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BecomingLimited said:

Aimes is on with 5x more "cherry bomb" shadow than anyone should ever wear. Maybe she wants to look like someone gave her a black eye? Achievement unlocked.

She has added "daw" to "caw"...is your skin looking daw? 

She's an instant click for me. Her inability to enunciate, her overly fast speech, her shrill, fake enthusiasm are a huge turn-off. She has jumped the screech shark.

Also her 1970s hair is just a shame. She used to have beautiful hair.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Antonella with her awful hair and annoying loud personality are in Q2 .  

She is so so obnoxious! I used to enjoy her presentations , now she’s unwatchable.

She rudely keeps interrupting the OAP, and her weird  way of speaking is like an valley girl wanna be! “Gawd”!

And her roots are starting to show on that damaged fake bleach job! 

I wonder if a real hair dresser actually thought making a woman with natural dark hair go fake blonde .   It’s one thing to go a little lighter brown, but when grey and dark roots come in, it’s way more work that just covering grey roots . She will have to keep the bleach job going and also cover grey now.

i actually would rather watch David that fake, loud, rude Antonella!   Sad, she used to be one of my favorite hosts .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, orangekit said:

Antonella with her awful hair and annoying loud personality are in Q2 .  

She is so so obnoxious! I used to enjoy her presentations , now she’s unwatchable.

She rudely keeps interrupting the OAP, and her weird  way of speaking is like an valley girl wanna be! “Gawd”!

And her roots are starting to show on that damaged fake bleach job! 

I wonder if a real hair dresser actually thought making a woman with natural dark hair go fake blonde .   It’s one thing to go a little lighter brown, but when grey and dark roots come in, it’s way more work that just covering grey roots . She will have to keep the bleach job going and also cover grey now.

i actually would rather watch David that fake, loud, rude Antonella!   Sad, she used to be one of my favorite hosts .

It has to be the water.  They are all fucking nuts.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

29 minutes ago, orangekit said:

I have dark brown hair and went very blonde for quite a while. My stylist did it over time and did not go for ultra-blond on the first bleaching. My hair never looked like straw.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I have dark brown hair and went very blonde for quite a while. My stylist did it over time and did not go for ultra-blond on the first bleaching. My hair never looked like straw.

That's right.  Like I posted, it can take hours or even days to do a good job.  

12 hours ago, Puddy said:

I am not a huge fan of Gary but you are right.  It's all of them and on rare occasions, Shawn too.  The poor guy may not be the most dynamic and he may not bring the best looking clothing sometimes but damn, they wipe the floor with him.

He needs to set some of these bitches back on their heels.

Unfortunately, just as we talk about Unnecessary Mary, he is definitely Unnecessary Gary. If I were shopping at Macy's, I would be irritated if the clerk told me I had to listen to the buyer for the department give a presentation. Same goes for that rooster haired Logo Lori. She's essentially a buyer. Honestly, I don't even think Isaac M actually designs that line that the Q sells but at least he speaks from a true designer's viewpoint and knowledge base. 

For the most part, I think they should go back to just having one host and the necessary models for shows. Maybe bring in the designers once a season for a special show. The Q could save a bundle by doing that. 

• Like 2