Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

I'm not usually home during the day but am watching Kerstink's Closet....SO Freakin irritating

I went to Italy, just back from Italy,  my family was with me in Italy,  I shopped in Italy, me and my kids in Italy, I bought shoes in Italy. ......

STFU!. and sell the Chinese made crap in front on you.....

• Like 21

12 hours ago, BuyMoreAndSave said:

In other news, David was selling a pink ceramic Christmas tree and suggested it as a gift for someone who had overcome breast cancer. Why does he think someone would want to be reminded of having had breast cancer at Christmas?

My sister-in-law beat breast cancer and she would absolutely loathe a "reminder gift." She spent so much time sick from chemo and in and out of the hospital, that when she was finally better she just wanted to go out, enjoy life and not talk about illness 24/7. I think it's one of those deals where you really have to know your audience before giving a gift like that. 

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I'm not usually home during the day but am watching Kerstink's Closet....SO Freakin irritating

I went to Italy, just back from Italy,  my family was with me in Italy,  I shopped in Italy, me and my kids in Italy, I bought shoes in Italy. ......

STFU!. and sell the Chinese made crap in front on you.....

That last line made me LOL! ?

• Like 8

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

No comments on bossy pants Jilly's sparkly skirt tonight? All dressed up in head to toe black!  Skirt practically down to the ankles.  School marm in glitter.

5bd2b966cde89_2018-10-2602_47_51.png.4f254c35ca6aa3887bbc5e354fa8e539.png

5bd2b97463eb8_2018-10-2602_48_14.png.ef42a74c7e3f7284e589d9e8d9a8cb63.png

"School marm in glitter"  Excellent description.

And she was shilling those damn soap rocks again.

Did anyone hear boorish Alberti during Gourmet Holiday giving out with a stereotypical Italian-American accent?  "Hey-a, Sharon, look-a what-a we-a have-a here-a -- delicious-a biscotti!"  Sharon replied:  "I don't know what to think, Alberti.  Frankly my feelings are mixed"

Good for Feh!  

• Like 11

5 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Speaking of bulk buying, I'm pretty sure I heard a caller say she bought a couple dozen of that wearable blanket Comfy thing a few days ago....(if I'm your postal carrier, I do not want one!)

Hopefully all recipients will donate them to a homeless shelter. There are far too many homeless here and I can see a wearable blanket being more useful than dragging one on the ground. 

But maybe they would seem like too much of a gift of spite. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 8

Not sure where you are, but I thought the same viewing multiple presentations!

I thought that many a homeless person I see everyday on the sidewalks and subways here would really appreciate and use this in the coming months..

Maybe Barbara Corcoran will see this and donate some....

( I imagine the caller has lots of grandchildren,  nieces,  nephews, etc and didn't have to deal with gender and size issues)

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Kerstink could not wait to get on the floor and stretch and do yoga poses during the Gravel show....

To her credit, Kim says Honey is there somethin wrong with yur head? Are u on drugs or somethin?

I guffawed outloud!

Also the hot flash references get zero response from Kerstin.  It's Kim trying to be Kim and Kerstin trying to be serious host (and obviously like, "I don't get hot flashes").

Next, Meredith is wearing the exact same top as Kerstin (A-343364).  Kim is wearing it as well, in at different color.  Kim decides to point out that both she and Meredith are busty.

Kerstin:  You talked about her boobs twice last hour.

Kim:  She's proud of her boobs.

Meredith:  (Lower voice) They aren't going anywhere.

Kim starts to talk about the types of tops that work for those who carry weight up in the chest (including this top) and Kerstin says something I can't quite pick up.

Kim:  You're not right in the head; I love it.

A bit later, after it's noted that Kerstin and Meredith are wearing the same size, Kim shows how the shirt works on Kerstin's figure (hourglass).

Kerstin:  Find my boobs.

Kim:  No, your boobs are great.

Kerstin:  They're great.  They're firm and I love them.

Well, at least things have loosened up a bit, along with jokes about when the phone calls start coming and Kerstin daring Kim not to mention boobs in her next show.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 10

Kerstin obviously really likes showing off her physical prowess, that's for sure! HSN probably needs a way to go through before reaching a a classy status.  (Rhonda Shear was on hsn- I like the AhhhBra.) Oh, and very interesting during that show that KGrabble received a sign from the Lord that a caller was "healed" and made quite a big deal about this...one thing's for sure, she's passionate. And the caller said she bought 2 pairs of jeans in every color. And bought all Kim's makeup.  Kim told her she was healed and was going to look really good going forward.  I sincerely hope that caller gets good news regarding whatever medical problems she might have. 

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Like 5

Evidence on QVC's classiness:  

• Kerstin stretching, posing, squatting
  • Shawn splayed out in a bed
  • Shawn with shodden hooves on couch
  • Renee butt grabbing and gyrating
  • David does Ballerina pirouettes
  • Graver squats down on floor
  • Jane forcing everyone to dance (badly)
  • Josie half naked oozing butter
  • Every Breezies Bra presentation

Where does this classiness end? MASTERPIECE THEATER material indeed.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Evidence on QVC's classiness:  

• Kerstin stretching, posing, squatting
  • Shawn splayed out in a bed
  • Shawn with shodden hooves on couch
  • Renee butt grabbing and gyrating
  • David does Ballerina pirouettes
  • Graver squats down on floor
  • Jane forcing everyone to dance (badly)
  • Josie half naked oozing butter
  • Every Breezies Bra presentation

Where does this classiness end? MASTERPIECE THEATER material indeed.

LOL! Very good points! 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, dixiemama said:

Can't that tree just fall on her today??

yo.jpg

I could see Q selling a Kerstin exercise video / DVD like the way mr. Happy Dance sells his cookbooks.  I bet she would love to take on a project like that!

• Like 5

And Kim is working great with Sharon.  Kim works best with a host who, to be honest, can comfortably do improv.  While I know Sharon has acting in her background I don't know if she has ever done improv, but she and hosts like Antonella can keep up with Kim.  And yes, I know Ant was never in improv.  It's her personality.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

A bit later, after it's noted that Kerstin and Meredith are wearing the same size, Kim shows how the shirt works on Kerstin's figure (hourglass).

Well, at least things have loosened up a bit, along with jokes about when the phone calls start coming and Kerstin daring Kim not to mention boobs in her next show.

I think Kerstink is confusing boobs with pectoral muscles.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

I think Kerstink is confusing boobs with pectoral muscles.

Previous to that she complimented Meredith on how great her boobs looked in a Renee top.  After that Renee said she designed for both the backside and the topside (my terminology, not hers).

• Like 3

19 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Alex says Holla y'all....My scarf is da bomb.com!  Why does she hunch her shoulders all da time? Ugh.

44566085_1759949474131737_2503744978975457280_n.jpg

Bwahahahaha!  

I can't sleep, so am catching up on posts here, and yours made me roar with laughter!  Holla!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery · Reason: P.S. Da shoulders are what they are, she can't help it. She was born that way!
  • Like 7

19 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

LOL...yes, I'm having problems navigating the forum also!  I don't know what many of the acronyms stand for, and I honestly know nothing about the new hosts to be....someone posted information about the Mormon girl and the others, that's how I knew about her.?

Oh my God, that is HORRIBLE about that woman!!!!!! Yes, QVC and the others can help fill a void, but unfortunately people get into a lot of trouble over-spending and accumulating a bunch of unnecessary things.  And I know people also love David V., but he's also just another consummate salesperson who seems to really care only about how many of "product x" sold in "this hour."

15 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Oh! Many thanks! No, I didn't know about that thread.  I'll take a look!?

Ditto ty! I had asked when I joined I think a year ago or less and they told me then  - but hadn't been here a while and forgot much.  Will check it out. PS: sometimes I don't know who I'm replying to.. like this message? Oh well. I'll figure it out perhaps some day lol. Maybe it was Joy's Miracle Clean scent and chemicals that messed with my brain! She's on right now selling Forver scents and braging as she was just like Mircale Clean smelling so good omg she's back on with a TS again...how ..why? Geesh what claws she has :-O

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dixiemama said:

yo.jpg

Because, you know, we all do our exercises while wearing long, snug jeans. 

tenor.gif

She is such a freaking exhibitionist.

Reminds me of a 40th birthday party I went to years ago. You could tell which women went to exercise classes because their "dance steps" were the steps they did to the music in exercise class. Bet Pubic Bone does the same thing when dancing.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, dixiemama said:

yo.jpg

I have to say she's too YOUNG to behave this way. This is the kind of thirst I'd expect of a woman in her 60s or 70s. Take that Kirsten.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Bwahahahaha!  

I can't sleep, so am catching up on posts here, and yours made me roar with laughter!  Holla!

@lovemesomejoolery.. lol.

I'm up late always...my norm. Fun place to go to when unable to sleep for sure :D

Regarding Alex Butler, who I forgot about.. she really came and went fast.

I think it's because Alex B. an unusually short neck making it look like her head is nearly resting on top of her shoulders. I kind of feel bad for her and Kourtney Kondobi (sp?) both of these women with disturbing features that one can't help but take notice of whilst selling. But both did have enough confidence like I said about KK before to audition for QVC, so gotta give them credit for having ballz!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowDazed said:

I have to say she's too YOUNG to behave this way. This is the kind of thirst I'd expect of a woman in her 60s or 70s. Take that Kirsten.

She'll become a parody of herself once she reaches those ages.

She's probably afraid that the Lobster will move on to his Keeper Wife if she lets up on the exercise. Bet she checks her Fitbit after sex.?

• Like 9

21 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Susie Hassan (fka Susie Dyson) with new skincare line...launched at Q France and Q Italy. ..

43880494_2377313915644482_3910948312945000448_o.jpg

44742659_2400370063338867_5276451070703304704_n.jpg

Okay then Suzie. i was wondering wth happened to her and thought leaving Dyson was a huge mistake lol

• Like 6

Wow birdie spray on Evine? like wtf? Let this be the Ambien kicking in pleeze?!!

Hubby walked in I said "look on tv now!" he said I hate those ladies selling that on TV I won't have anything to do with it they look ridiculous as he was getting ready to exit kitchen to bed. I asked him how he even KNEW about this show as I had not seen this! He said I flipped the channels and saw it one night...omg too funny!!!

It's creepy.. like seeing my Aunt selling this while giggling her ass off like a girl in high school - I can't show the pink rabbit eared dil*do they had on..she said she was "getting excited" thinking it. I felt ill.

KEEP that to yourself eww woman! Okay had enough off to bed. 

evinecoochie.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, SnowDazed said:

Okay then Suzie. i was wondering wth happened to her and thought leaving Dyson was a huge mistake lol

I bet it sucks...no pun. Anything like this is not very good IMHO, tried and true products with a longer following work best. No interest in her line. She must've saved every penny from her Dyson days and hooked up with a scientist.. they all seem to be doing this now. Maybe someone died and left her money. Seems weird.

I see Josie Maran's old helper the pretty brunette is now selling Dooney bags right now with Mary.

She must play 2nd banana to the Betty Page haircut larger gal whose been selling Dooney since I discovered Q. News to me. It sure beats the heck out of slathering that stuff all over herself and dipping into jars repeatably..who knows maybe Josie payed her next to nothing? wonder what the low down is on her. She's doing better with this gig!

• Like 4

I think the shape of her hair ( and her makeup) is  very pretty but what is going on with the color? Are those extensions under? Why is her blonde gray and the extensions yellow? ( Kristine Zell)

5bd420e6b4747_ScreenShot2018-10-27at4_18_59AM.thumb.png.64d32c17f1fbceb13f606bc4629d56ed.png

Edited by SnowDazed
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Also the hot flash references get zero response from Kerstin.  It's Kim trying to be Kim and Kerstin trying to be serious host (and obviously like, "I don't get hot flashes").

Next, Meredith is wearing the exact same top as Kerstin (A-343364).  Kim is wearing it as well, in at different color.  Kim decides to point out that both she and Meredith are busty.

Kerstin:  You talked about her boobs twice last hour.

Kim:  She's proud of her boobs.

Meredith:  (Lower voice) They aren't going anywhere.

Kim starts to talk about the types of tops that work for those who carry weight up in the chest (including this top) and Kerstin says something I can't quite pick up.

Kim:  You're not right in the head; I love it.

Interesting amount of boob talk from Kirsten... i think shes secretly envious of women with actual boobs. Maybe hence her icy treatment of model Sam who has boobs and a soft feminine shape.

Edited by SnowDazed
  • Like 13

46 minutes ago, SnowDazed said:

I think the shape of her hair ( and her makeup) is  very pretty but what is going on with the color? Are those extensions under? Why is her blonde gray and the extensions yellow? ( Kristine Zell)

5bd420e6b4747_ScreenShot2018-10-27at4_18_59AM.thumb.png.64d32c17f1fbceb13f606bc4629d56ed.png

Dang it....my sleep pill didn't work!

Okay.. what's going on here is her hair on top is more of a platinum light blonde with the darker root look then there are yellowish blonde hair extensions (not long) underneath. Note that blunt cut end on the bottom areas ..she has fine hair like me and I'm thinking of getting something as I'm losing my hair with lack of hormones arghh. I just clicked Q on now and see the hair...definitely has extensions (like small clip ons it seems) for fullness... it looks like hell.

ETA: why hasn't someone alerted her before she went on air how bad they look sticking out below her hair? Apparently she or Q team could not curl them to go with the rest of her real hair since they'd melt as they look like polyester clip-ons from a dollar tree store and they shouldn't be on her head at all they wouldn't mix in anyway.

Edited by Auntmimi777 · Reason: add to the post
  • Like 4

I saw some of that Dooney show but didn't realize who that rep was, although it was obvious she was new and a bit uncertain with details.

Mary Nelson sensed some vulnerability and smelled blood...she steamrolled the new girl and I thought kinda rude. I know it's the host's job to move things along, but Mary was unpleasant about it.

What happened to the cute blonde girl from Dooney, is she gone?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I saw some of that Dooney show but didn't realize who that rep was, although it was obvious she was new and a bit uncertain with details.

Mary Nelson sensed some vulnerability and smelled blood...she steamrolled the new girl and I thought kinda rude. I know it's the host's job to move things along, but Mary was unpleasant about it.

What happened to the cute blonde girl from Dooney, is she gone?

@JohnnyStar5 lol! Mary sounds like a real vulture. Never saw that side of her (yet) but she will get there as many do in time.

I didn't pick up on Mary being rude to her however didn't see that much. I find Mary friendly with the southern accent played up many a night and wearing drawn on arched devil brows that's about it. Maybe I miss something but I'm good at assessing like peeps here haha. I think a host as in most fields should take the person under their wing ..it's the right thing to do and I have seen that over the years with some hosts doing this and like it. Shame on this beetch if she was nasty to a newbie!!! I cant recall this blonde that used to be on you mention with the Dooney shows. Only Betty Paige bangs alone. Not into D&B that much

Edited by Auntmimi777 · Reason: add to the post
  • Like 4

On 10/26/2018 at 12:23 AM, BuyMoreAndSave said:

pink ceramic Christmas tree

b/c anything pink on QVC can be tied to Breast Ca and sold

god forbid I get,if you come at me with anything pink!!!!!!!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

She has no neck...

I know.

As far as I've read having a bad long neck, one can't add cervical vertebrae to ones neck as in a surgical procedure- remove them? yes, add.. don't think so. Unlike fillers and facelifts, neck lifts, fat grafts and more she can't fix this.. so I cut her a break but she was sooo annoying it was a joy she left...too manic and loud for my taste.

• Like 4

Alex Butler: yes, she has to deal with the neck and shoulders she's given.....however, I do think that she has adopted a certain stance to perhaps compensate....

Zell: from side view during the Dooney show I would say she is definitely pregnant.....she's gonna be really,  really BZ with 3 little kids... 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Auntmimi777 said:

Wow birdie spray on Evine? like wtf? Let this be the Ambien kicking in pleeze?!!

Hubby walked in I said "look on tv now!" he said I hate those ladies selling that on TV I won't have anything to do with it they look ridiculous as he was getting ready to exit kitchen to bed. I asked him how he even KNEW about this show as I had not seen this! He said I flipped the channels and saw it one night...omg too funny!!!

It's creepy.. like seeing my Aunt selling this while giggling her ass off like a girl in high school - I can't show the pink rabbit eared dil*do they had on..she said she was "getting excited" thinking it. I felt ill.

KEEP that to yourself eww woman! Okay had enough off to bed. 

evinecoochie.jpg

Is this seriously sold on Evine?  I'm speechless.  

• Like 7

Poor David....they are squeezing him into overpriced message tees.

You can find really nice men's pajama bottoms lots of places for less than $38.

And pajama bottoms are a great gift...men hate the whole matching PJ set....you wear a t shirt with a flannel bottom....

• Like 4

I was also surprised to see David in a message tee - not his usual style. The ripped knee jeans on Kerstank look totes ridic.

C357F1F2-68D5-41DA-AA67-715543AFB94A.thumb.jpeg.0c9c11a4998db5bbc803e5d23f3cc385.jpeg

Phony air kiss alert -

8F2F176C-32BA-40E9-8656-37458B143488.thumb.jpeg.7338d8e23c7067645c66599e9d146ae0.jpeg

• Like 12

Presenting these plush toys, Kerstin said her youngest calls toys like this “squeezies.” The OAP said, “Awww, we all need a good squeezie.” That’s one way of putting it!

11C1A5A5-C70F-4810-8FF5-155CFC150093.thumb.jpeg.6eb3f3235ce3883fab14b8704d26a2c7.jpeg

• Like 11

I am normally a very casually dressed person; that's my default mode. I'm not much of a dress code stickler. But Pubic Bone is way too casually dressed for work, IMO. I don't look at her getup and self-identify. I look at her and think three things:

• I would have been sent home from work to change if I dressed like that.
  • She's not a friend who've I've invited into my home and I consider her attire disrespectful of the viewing public.
  • She looks like she pulled her outfit out of the clothes hamper.
  • Like 10

I agree completely....even though we went jeans everyday at work, I can not take a coworker seriously if they are denim-clad and I am not....I don't care what you are saying, you are wearing jeans and I see you in jeans.

As for a sales person, you should always dress up, probably nicer than I am dressed....You want my money.  Show me a reason to give it to you, and wearing holes in your pants isn't enough. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

David just sold me a Little Giant step ladder. I don't trust myself climbing up on chairs anymore to reach the high stuff due to a wonky knee, and the one he was selling looks nice and sturdy.

https://www.qvc.com/Little-Giant-Jumbo-3-Step-Lightweight-Step-Stool-w-Safety-Bar.product.V35736.html

v35736.001?$aemprodgallery$

I have one of these- it's very nice!  It's still kind of a pain to get it out to use and then put away, but much safer than using a chair! 

• Like 4

Can't take Kerstink's shifty eyes today.

tenor-17.gif.004eeb277808cdca274e71d1e6180f4d.gif

Even though DV is wearing a XXL in those inspirational sayings shirts, he looks thinner in it than some of the other shirts he wears. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, DownTheShore said:

David just sold me a Little Giant step ladder. I don't trust myself climbing up on chairs anymore to reach the high stuff due to a wonky knee, and the one he was selling looks nice and sturdy.

https://www.qvc.com/Little-Giant-Jumbo-3-Step-Lightweight-Step-Stool-w-Safety-Bar.product.V35736.html

v35736.001?$aemprodgallery$

I just ordered one also. I never feel secure on my little cheaply step stool, and that handle sold me 

• Like 7