Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Home Shopping Network

6 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Looking forward to see Michael V. & GEV  on HSN in February.  He always brings some nice quality items and a few at decent prices. Time will tell if HSN will give him more shows after this initial one. I'm hoping he will show up on ShopLC along with Chuck.

He's coming to HSN? Wow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Looking forward to see Michael V. & GEV  on HSN in February.  He always brings some nice quality items and a few at decent prices. Time will tell if HSN will give him more shows after this initial one. I'm hoping he will show up on ShopLC along with Chuck.

I had the same reaction as @Coffeecup.  This is one of those cases in which I wonder who reached out to whom first and whether they started talking before he officially left ShopHQ or very soon after.

• Useful 2

From what I'm reading elsewhere, direct sales via the website aren't cutting it financially for them after leaving SHQ so GeV needs to expand its sales presence.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Useful 3

44 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I don't know if this was mentioned, but to my amazement while flipping through the shopping channels, I saw IT cosmetics on HSN??

They've been there about 2 years.

• Like 1

Skinny Bethany Frankel and her skinny jeans. I’ll have to pass on both. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:08 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

On 1/13/2021 at 6:08 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

The IT cosmetics look good on her but whenever I see her I think she’s transdermal. 

• Laugh 2

29 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

LOL - I am just eyeing Curtis Stone!

I succumbed. I saw the lid is heatproof up to 450 degrees and I don't have a dutch oven so...

• Like 3

That looks like a nice pan.  Have not seen the presentation, but I have two of his pans that I use all the time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:57 AM, ByaNose said:

Skinny Bethany Frankel and her skinny jeans. I’ll have to pass on both. 

Does she EVER shut the fuck up

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Does she EVER shut the fuck up

I will say she’s quite the hustler. I think she sold Skinny Girl for a cool $100 million. She doesn’t need the money. I guess she just likes to hear herself talk & needs attention. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Has HSN given up on Technibond jewelry? I looked at their selection tonight, and it's pitiful. One ring, one bracelet, one charm, four pair of earrings, and seven necklaces. They used to carry a large selection of Technibond, including gemstone jewelry. 

Looks like the only place to get Technibond now is eBay. They have lots of it.

IMO, this was the prettiest Technibond necklace, the big Etruscan style necklace. Available on eBay. I remember seeing it on HSN years ago. Never bought it, but I always enjoyed seeing the presentation. They had a matching bracelet too.

misc pics jewelry Technibond Etruscan necklace on eBay 1-25-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Has HSN given up on Technibond jewelry? I looked at their selection tonight, and it's pitiful. One ring, one bracelet, one charm, four pair of earrings, and seven necklaces. They used to carry a large selection of Technibond, including gemstone jewelry. 

Looks like the only place to get Technibond now is eBay. They have lots of it.

IMO, this was the prettiest Technibond necklace, the big Etruscan style necklace. Available on eBay. I remember seeing it on HSN years ago. Never bought it, but I always enjoyed seeing the presentation. They had a matching bracelet too.

misc pics jewelry Technibond Etruscan necklace on eBay 1-25-21.jpg

still have that bracelet , looks pretty good 

i think I have a technibond omega piece as well,  has lasted as well

• Like 1

i love the slip on sneakers, my go to for the warmer months,  nice balance between sandals and a workout shoe,

even got a backup pair of my fave from Target 

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I looked at the Michael Valitutti items they've posted on the HSN website ahead of his debut. I was disappointed. None of it is his most attractive stuff. If that's what he's going to sell on HSN, I'd rather buy directly from his Gems en Vogue website. By the way, his line on HSN is just called Michael Valitutti Gems.

ShopHQ is having big sales on the last of their Gems en Vogue inventory.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Skip and his mom Amanda, sorry, Prince Scipione Borghese and Princess Amanda Borghese, on HSN this morning. I couldn't stop looking at her heavy bold jewelry. Three ginormous rings, big heavy wide cuff bracelet with dangles, tassel earrings. I wondered why she wasn't wearing a necklace too. Maybe she figured the print on her top (which I liked) was enough business on the front. I've seen them for years on HSN, although I never bought their Perlier products.

Bobbi Ray was the host. I liked her red dress. Never could see the whole dress because she was standing behind a table. Liked her simple gold link necklace too.

misc pics QVC Perlier Skip and Amanada Borghese 1 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics HSN Bobbi Ray Carter red dress Perlier 1 2-05-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Skip and his mom Amanda, sorry, Prince Scipione Borghese and Princess Amanda Borghese, on HSN this morning. I couldn't stop looking at her heavy bold jewelry. Three ginormous rings, big heavy wide cuff bracelet with dangles, tassel earrings. I wondered why she wasn't wearing a necklace too. Maybe she figured the print on her top (which I liked) was enough business on the front. I've seen them for years on HSN, although I never bought their Perlier products.

Bobbi Ray was the host. I liked her red dress. Never could see the whole dress because she was standing behind a table. Liked her simple gold link necklace too.

misc pics QVC Perlier Skip and Amanada Borghese 1 2-05-21.jpg

misc pics HSN Bobbi Ray Carter red dress Perlier 1 2-05-21.jpg

Bobbie Ray is definitely what an xxs looks like.

• Like 9

Jay King has been on a couple of times today. Always enjoy his stories even though I don't buy anything.  Checked out Michael's HSN items, I was surprised he has padparadscha sapphire , so lovely. I have a few of his items in the Tanzanian aquamarine, it's amazing, very saturated in colour ,rivals Santa Maria.

Edited by One4Sorrow2TooBad
  • Like 2

Sarah Anderson also wore a red dress for a Perlier show yesterday.   They definitely put more thought into how they look and dress down there.146369850_10160826344331562_8625858114421694417_o.thumb.jpg.3924c5bd1d2a574a90ec7a7e10b50c14.jpg

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

They definitely put more thought into how they look and dress down there.

maybe it's a Florida thing? 

you would never see Amy (hsn's) in schumply pajamas unless she was selling them . 

• Like 3

Helen Keanney (sp?) and Suzanne Runyon are the worst offenders there and they are elegance compared to what appears on the Q

• Like 7

Helen was on the DG show today. She looked rough. Her hair looked really dirty. What's with people not showering lately?

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Helen was on the DG show today. She looked rough. Her hair looked really dirty. What's with people not showering lately?

came from Super Bowl Party, ????

her outfit wasn't flattering 

• Like 2

Watched a bit of Michael's 4-5 am presentation this morning, missed out on the padparadscha sapphires ring, too late, sold out,lol! 

Edited by One4Sorrow2TooBad
  • Like 2

I'm getting one of these Store Smith racks.

It's made by Origami so it folds up the same way.

I like the lattice on the sides for books and the shelves are not open.

storesmith-4-tier-large-rack-d-2021021010251282~730631_019.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Free shipping on HSN today.

Thank you for the heads up!!

• Like 2

Yikes, Colleen! Sloppy manicure. She got polish all over her cuticles. She's usually so neat and perfect.

misc pics HSN Colleen Lopez manicure sloppy on cuticles 2-21-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2

Adorable Skype kitty on Dimitri James' presentation of 735-087 Skinn® Cosmetics Supersize Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask.

The  cat walked onto Dimitri's table, investigated the water bowl, and then looked sort of toward the camera. "Oh!  We're on air!" Then kitty waited to be noticed. Neither Dimitri nor the host said a word about the cat. "Ahem!  I'm here! What, am I invisible or something?" So the cat flounced off. "I'm prettier than you are, Dimitri, and don't you forget it!" 

misc pics HSN pets Skype cat Dimitri James 2 2-16-21.jpg

misc pics HSN pets Skype cat Dimitri James 3 2-16-21.jpg

misc pics HSN pets Skype cat Dimitri James 5 2-16-21.jpg

• Laugh 10

I saw him the other day, he looks good, for period he was looking odd, perhaps he lost some weight and had some reversal plastic surgery if there is such a thing 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Connie Craig Carroll presenting her jewelry with Colleen.

misc pics HSN Connie Craig Carroll 1 2-021-21.jpg

misc pics HSN Connie Craig Carroll 3 with Colleen Lopez.jpg

misc pics HSN Connie Craig Carroll 2 wirh Colleen Lopez 2-21-21.jpg

Those are some serious ‘80s Dynasty vibes CCC is giving off. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

It must have been awkward for CCC to come back as an OAP with her own jewelry line and have the host for one of her shows be someone who also has her own jewelry line.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

7 hours ago, hummingbird said:

I saw him the other day, he looks good, for period he was looking odd, perhaps he lost some weight and had some reversal plastic surgery if there is such a thing 

Probably he had some of the fillers removed. I read an article about that. Most fillers can be dissolved (unless they were Sculptra). The doctor uses injections of Hylenex hyaluronidase.

https://www.weberfps.com/blog/can-botched-filler-treatments-be-rescued-dr-weber-says-yes/

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

4 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

WHO THE FUCK  IS THAT?

This is what Dimitri James looked like before he started messing with his face. Picture from 2012.

misc pics HSN Dimitri James original face in 2012.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 5

I love how Adrienne damns with faint praise:

"Other lines at HSN spend millions and millions on advertising.  I don't.  They're perfectly fine lines, but I'm number one!"

(Shot at Lancome?)

• Laugh 5

On 2/25/2021 at 6:14 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

I love how Adrienne damns with faint praise:

"Other lines at HSN spend millions and millions on advertising.  I don't.  They're perfectly fine lines, but I'm number one!"

(Shot at Lancome?)

But of course!

misc pics HSN Adrienne Arpel cream jars 2 3-06-21.jpg

• Like 2