Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

QVC

34 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

She does look very nice.

Yikes!  She's now on with that IT Caitlyn Jenner OAP.  Back to Perry Mason.

I just introduced ?Builder Nephew? to Perry Mason this week.?

Just checked the Q's programming schedule for the rest of the night. Not a thing that I want to watch. Time for a nap.

• Like 11

I did buy a couple smaller things for Christmas gifts today.  Between free shipping and 6 easy pies in various categories, I ciuldn't pass it up.

I do try to vote with my $$$ any time Q has a real price reduction, which free shipping is, in hopes that they will repeat it.

Besides one cinema gift card, I have now completed shopping for Christmas, 2 December birthdays, 2 January birthdays, and found a couple of items to hold for an April birthday.  I am proud of myself.  This may be my earliest finish date ever!!

• Like 16

Sharon Hanby Robie channeling Joan Crawford : NO FABRIC SOFTENER EVER!!!!

I work and I work until I'm half dead and what do I get?

FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS WITH THE BERKSHIRE BLANKETS!  CHRISTINA, YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU RUINED MY BLANKETS! !!! 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS WITH THE BERKSHIRE BLANKETS!  CHRISTINA, YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU RUINED MY BLANKETS! !!! 

I posted this before you came to the dark side but I wash mine in warm water and I use liquid fabric softener.  I dry it on low heat.  I have even been know to throw in a dryer sheet.

I do everything "wrong" and these things grow in thickness.

I think her advice sucks.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Bawahahaha!

• Like 12

I saw Alberti’s Facebook tour of his house decorated for Christmas. It was beautiful. His dinning room is painted black or maybe a dark gray with a gold chandelier and gold mirror frames. While I probably wouldn’t have the guts or the space to do that I thought it looked amazing. He has a beautiful home somewhere in the West Chester, Pa. area. He isn’t my favorite host but I do appreciate his design aesthetic. Also, the Christmas ? trees were very pretty. They are lot like Lisa’s with a lot of crap on them but overall very nice. LOL!!!!!

• Like 18

Sorry, but Alberti creeps me out. A guy thing.  He did the tree TSV wearing some big scarf or cowl neck drapy thing..no..just no...men should never wear scarves indoors..unless there is a blizzard with major wind gusts..... not for fashion

• Like 11

Most of us have complained about the amount of time devoted to each day's TSV, as compared to years past, but I swear I think the TSV time has increased even more. Every freaking time I flipped the channels today someone was pushing IT Cosmetics down my throat.

Sorry, Q, your water torture ain't working. I will not be brainwashed or bullied into buying something I don't want.

• Like 18

Just now, RubberbandGirl said:

5a079cce2fd2b_jill10001.thumb.JPG.046e271387c4a945e07d423228ecc9e0.JPG

5a079ce53d6f1_FRAUSHAWN.thumb.jpg.ba387d52f3a3c3b5e68c67ee74db01f0.jpg

Oh yeah!  That's exactly what I thought it would look like!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

• Like 22

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, BecomingLimited said:

Where did she find those L'eggs Eggs coffee pantyhose? Gotta go scour ebay...

When her hair is down, she's morphing into Kim Bierman from Don't Be Tardy!

• Like 9

Attention QVC (and others) show hosts and shoe reps:

Cleveland Clinic doesn't think you should be able to bend and flex those boots.  You know, like you do.

"It should not be easy to bend a boot in half from back to front, or from side to side,” says Dr. Hild."

boots

• Like 13

David:  "Here's the talented Sharon Hanby-Robie!  You've written how many books?"

Sharon:  "I'm on my 18th"

David:  "I only have two and they were hard enough.  Can't imagine 19"

She didn't correct him.

• Like 20

Has Desiree been relegated back to model duties? What happened to her OAP'ing?

1 hour ago, Bronxie Babe said:

David:  "Here's the talented Sharon Hanby-Robie!  You've written how many books?"

She didn't correct him.

LMAO

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

I've seen her doing both today. They've had all the OAPs there all throughout the day. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

LMAO

No, she was selling too.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I've seen her doing both today. They've had all the OAPs there all throughout the day. 

5 minutes ago, Puddy said:

No, she was selling too.

aah okay, I figure she may have been oap'ing earlier.

I noticed she looked tired and so did Sheila. Sheila's makeup looked frightful. I notice the shades they use on her are NOT correct. She has a distinct yellow undertone ( like myself) and they use beige on her. Her skin looked like stone or something. Very wrong color to me esp when you see her before. Her skin is an entirely different ( and much lighter) color naturally. They gave her a deep tan in the wrong undertone.

People with yellow undertones have much more limited choices in makeup  than the beiges and salmons of the world. I realize foundations won't be an exact match but they can do better than what they put on Sheila.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, Booney said:

The sturdy denim shirt is not doing a good job of disguising David’s wash tub abs -

B1E10841-9514-4336-B1B3-34C114A65EA7.thumb.jpeg.ae814e71a1d4cd76754df496d5a7a9ae.jpeg

The more I see of this OAP, the more she annoys me. There’s something about her that I can’t quite put my finger on...too intense? Rarely smiles? Just.don’t.like.

A lot of snarkers here compare to her Frau Bauer, so there you go............

• Like 12

19 hours ago, CaffeinatedAunt79 said:

Spot on as usual...agree with every word!

Congrats IT, not only do you win for dumbest, most repetitve products demos (we work with plastic suregons! Helen is 73 years young!), you also win for the most idiotic product name ever..Secret Sauce.  How many of the 24 hours of programming today will be IT related??  Just turned on AM Style and the TSV was on.

I’ll probably get one of the pricey Logo tops I have been eyeing today as it will never go on sale and saving on the shipping is at least a little savings.  Although, free shipping may be more of a savings than the Q’s paltry, so-called sale prices anyway.

How 'bout the dumbest, most repetitive bimbo demo'ing the products, Desiree?

19 hours ago, Booney said:

Just posted a couple of pics of Kerstin’s outfit over in Shopping Channel Hosts.

ETA - posted here azzz well.

A2F6ECD5-9B9E-49B2-9D14-EAB6FA9ADCA7.thumb.jpeg.c1f32f4d1479de357b757750aca60419.jpeg

Maybe her hubs hangs out in her dressing room and they like to play  "the QVC host selling the Q goods"-type game.

'

• Like 15

16 hours ago, Puddy said:

Aww, geez.  Did Kerstin run home and put on that top after seeing Lori Grenier?

I would not be surprised.

They both try waaaaaaaaaay too hard, except at least Stinky has a modern do. Sharky's extensions weight at least 10 lbs, are old fashioned just like that 2-toned fugly dress she seems to own in black/every color! I swear, I don't know if she's messing with us, or she's really on another planet like Jane. I have to say again,Jane's burlap arts and crafts type dress is the worst she's ever "worn", she has reached her own all-time low!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Bronxie Babe said:

She didn't correct him.

She couldn't care less about his shabby books, and he gave her a freebie, she's a self absorbed be-yoch. And I thought he only had one. Wtf does "back around the table" even mean ffs?!

• Like 9

On 11/10/2017 at 3:37 PM, TexasTiffany said:

It's delicious, ain't it! I don't have it often but when I do mac'n'cheese I add sausage and red pepper flakes. I could come up with 100 variations of mac'n'cheese and take my book to QVC. hehe

What pricey shrimp. Mary said it's 100 shrimp for $119 on a special sale. Unbelievable. 

Man-bun Steve is a looker. Mary can keep bringing him on camera to taste things for her. 

I’ve got something he can taste for me ?

• Like 12

10 hours ago, momofone said:

When her hair is down, she's morphing into Kim Bierman from Don't Be Tardy!

10 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Oh completely same wig 

I walked by the TV last night and had the same thought, looks like one of Kims old wigs 

MERGEALERT

so it's the annual Qchristmas Qapplefest

today,  not the most boring TSV 

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, HissyFit said:

Most of us have complained about the amount of time devoted to each day's TSV, as compared to years past, but I swear I think the TSV time has increased even more. Every freaking time I flipped the channels today someone was pushing IT Cosmetics down my throat.

Sorry, Q, your water torture ain't working. I will not be brainwashed or bullied into buying something I don't want.

it really has 

I can see more time to something like the IT thing yesterday more colors etc, but an hour of the heating pad!!!!

when I first started watching it was 10/15 minutes at the top of the hour or 2 hours and then a slot to that product line.  

but this hour dedicated must bring in more sales???

with 24/7 internet shopping not sure how that figures in 

13 minutes ago, AuntCarol said:

I’ve got something he can taste for me ?

Aunt Carol

• Like 12

18 hours ago, Booney said:

The sturdy denim shirt is not doing a good job of disguising David’s wash tub abs -

B1E10841-9514-4336-B1B3-34C114A65EA7.thumb.jpeg.ae814e71a1d4cd76754df496d5a7a9ae.jpeg

The more I see of this OAP, the more she annoys me. There’s something about her that I can’t quite put my finger on...too intense? Rarely smiles? Just.don’t.like.

David, sometimes a PEN is just a PEN... 

• Like 13

A whole day of watching annoying Laurie Shore dissect and squish apples. Gross.

She needs to tie back that flopsy mopsy hair .

The apples are good though. 

Rooster chews with her mouth open. God forbid she close it for even one second to eat.

Edited by seasons
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Jules08 said:

She couldn't care less about his shabby books, and he gave her a freebie, she's a self absorbed be-yoch. And I thought he only had one. Wtf does "back around the table" even mean ffs?!

First book ~ Comfort Foods That Take You Home

Second book ~ Back Around the Table

Now, I am not sure if the second title means that everyone reassembled at some random table or if they are supposed to back around the random table as opposed to walking around the table like normal people do.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Lady J said:

Ok, what is dumber than a cold shoulder turtleneck ? ? 

I'll bite.

Shawn in a cold shoulder turtleneck.

• Like 23

What’s with these taped testimonials from PJD and Sandra for the carbon monoxide alarm?  I know Pat has told her “story” on air when she’s presented this item, but I don’t think I’ve seen her do a taped testimonial, or Sandra for that matter.

I turned on the Q this morning to be confronted with an hour of Grater with Rachel. Ack!! Two motor mouths raising my blood pressure - not a good way to start a Sunday morning!

Edited by Booney
  • Like 16

I have seen these CO 1 testimonials for several years. I guess it works to see someone actually discuss it. Good.

But, Sharon Rubby--Dubby has said every freakin color in the Rainbow is the new, now, it, current color!  Make up your mind.... (just annoys me)....

Edited by JohnnyStar5 · Reason: Yikes, monixide, not dioxide!
  • Like 15

23 minutes ago, Rustybones said:

Thanks to everyone here who referred to the Q's "water torture."  That should be their new name.

Instead of Today's Special Value, or TSV, we could call it the Water Torture Feature, or Today's WTF.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, HissyFit said:

Instead of Today's Special Value, or TSV, we could call it the Water Torture Feature, or Today's WTF.

of course I read this as Today's WTF  but it's kind of the same isn't it 

• Like 14

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, Booney said:

Just posted a couple of pics of Kerstin’s outfit over in Shopping Channel Hosts.

ETA - posted here azzz well.

A2F6ECD5-9B9E-49B2-9D14-EAB6FA9ADCA7.thumb.jpeg.c1f32f4d1479de357b757750aca60419.jpeg

saw this yesterday and rolled my eyes.  Boy the distance from the top of her shoulder to her boobs is R E A L L Y long, seems unusually loooooong to me anyway and that is a LOT of skin to be showing at, what? 10am...... Idiot

wonder if the lobsterman texted how 'hot' she looks..... ugh!

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 15

53 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Is pre-shit toilet bowl spray really a perfect gift for the mailman and my kids' teachers? 

Oh Drogo don't you know you need a gift's of spite  closet™ if you are going to be hanging around here 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

of course I read this as Today's WTF  but it's kind of the same isn't it 

Bwahah!!  either one sounds good to me...... LOL!!

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, hummingbird said:

Oh Drogo don't you know you need a gift's of spite  closet™ if you are going to be hanging around here 

giphy.gif

• Like 16

20 hours ago, Booney said:

wash tub abs!!!   Guffaw!!!!!!!   poor Diva - how the fit have fallen.

Agree about that OAP...... she needs to lighten up.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 18