Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

Have lots of time? Love cat butts? This coloring book is for you. (on Amazon) I'm still browsing flowers and birds coloring books when this odd book appeared in the suggestion box. I spared you all the book on "How to Speak Chicken". 

61jRrNVU9-S.jpg

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

24 minutes ago, Friday said:

I Googled this to see if it was a real company in the UK, and it is, except for the fact that the owner was forced to change the name a few years ago.  Go figure 😂 

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/sunday-sport-1098/20180624/281560881522156

IMG_2652.JPG

I worked in a hospital OR, and once when a front desk clerk was just starting, one of our smart asses asked her to page Mike Hunt. We never really grow up, 🤦‍♀️

• Laugh 4

Whenever I see stuff like that whistle store sign, I'm reminded of an OB/GYN in Northern, VA named Dr. Harry Beaver.

He's real...you can Google.  Some friends of mine went to him and he delivered their babies.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

15 minutes ago, Friday said:

I'm a member.

IMG_2662.JPG

🙋‍♀️ Whore Member here .

• Laugh 4

Has anyone had trouble getting on this site today?  I’m wondering if it’s just our desktop computer, because I haven’t received the message on my iPad or phone.

53 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Has anyone had trouble getting on this site today?  I’m wondering if it’s just our desktop computer, because I haven’t received the message on my iPad or phone.

Okay for me so far. Windows 10 desktop.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Thumper said:

A few times yesterday, when I tried to log in here, I got some sort of error that said I couldn't connect "at this time" and to please try again.  I wasn't sure if it was me or here.  I tried logging in on my phone and got right in so immediately went back to my laptop (this one has Windows 10) and got right in.  Wasn't sure if it was a momentary blip on this site or my computer.  But it happened more than once.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

It’s been fine for me - no trouble at all on desktop and iPad.

• Like 2

I had no idea there was an option to NOT be a whore member. 

• Laugh 7

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

I haven't been able to access this site through my laptop all day @Thumper.  I keep getting some weird message about "Community is not there." Could only get in on my phone, but I saw your post an thought I'd give it one more try. Instead of clicking on bookmark, I typed forums.primetimer.com into browser and here I am again.  Very strange. 

• Like 1

Just now, imisspuddy said:

I haven't been able to access this site through my laptop all day @Thumper.  I keep getting some weird message about "Community is not there." Could only get in on my phone, but I saw your post an thought I'd give it one more try. Instead of clicking on bookmark, I typed forums.primetimer.com into browser and here I am again.  Very strange. 

WHOOPS!  I forgot all about that....yes, that was my problem.

I had this site bookmarked under Previously TV.  Just delete your bookmark and do a new bookmark for Primetimer.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, imisspuddy said:

Yes — thank you; that is the message I get on the desktop!  Will take advice and reconfigure for my bookmarks if it continues. ❤️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

I had trouble getting on this site last night. I got an error message saying there was "no community". I had used my bookmark link that has worked for years. But, I googled "PrimeTimer", clicked on their link, and you all were here like nothing had happened. I deleted my old bookmark, don't know why it did not work and I got a crazy message.

1 hour ago, imisspuddy said:

This is exactly what happened to me, too!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Relatable

TrueWisdom

Hysterical!  Thanks for sharing.  😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Relatable

TrueWisdom

Omg !  Dying laughing !  Thanks ! 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

plywood meme.jpg

Now that's funny! 

Last year he could have traded a case of toilet paper for the Corvette. This year it's lumber.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Happy Mother's Day!

281238341_MothersDay.gif.c1064479ec0f40ed11105080ae0ad2de.gif

• Like 8

55e8a4e73edfd69d0143d243ce0258e7.jpg.31b51636338be45ba2ef8ba034639878.jpg

Hope it's a "well deserved" vacation day for all the "Busy Moms" out there!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Happy Mother's Day to all!

IMG_2712.JPG

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Sounds like this situation is resolving, but my sympathies to those living in the southeast.

Once again, people suck.

gas-shortage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, I think we all know someone (or are someone) that could use this reminder:

bathroom meme.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Laugh 4

Yeah, it's not enough that we've tried staying alive through a pandemic for the past 15 months, searched high and low for toilet paper......now we have the impending ground zero for a trillion cicadas any day now (the cooler temps have kept them from rising up through the ground) and a gas shortage.

I'm in Maryland - over a 1/3 of our gas stations are without gas.  There are no gas stations, according to Gas Buddy, within 15 miles of my house that have gas right now.  Luckily, I got a full tank on Monday!

ETA:  I know some states further south have it way worse, but still, it's more than annoying.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Yeah, it's not enough that we've tried staying alive through a pandemic for the past 15 months, searched high and low for toilet paper......now we have the impending ground zero for a trillion cicadas any day now (the cooler temps have kept them from rising up through the ground) and a gas shortage.

I'm in Maryland - over a 1/3 of our gas stations are without gas.  There are no gas stations, according to Gas Buddy, within 15 miles of my house that have gas right now.  Luckily, I got a full tank on Monday!

ETA:  I know some states further south have it way worse, but still, it's more than annoying.

Here in Georgia, the news said 70% of stations are out of gas. My husband went looking for gas today and couldn't find a station that had any. The Colonial pipeline is back up, but it will take a few days for tanker trucks to deliver gas to all the stations.

• Sad 5

Here in VA ( between Fredericksburg and Richmond)...it appears that many of  our local gas stations are up and running...

Oh...and...I heard on the news that some folks were filling plastic bags with gas..

image.png.17cd4d4291cb93db95ddb9bb38a62f81.png

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

The owner of this Hummer, an apparent dodo brain, filled up his gas cans, put them in the back of his Hummer, got in and lit a cigarette......and you know the rest.

phpJc0TdvAM (2).jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Surprise 7

18 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Sounds like this situation is resolving, but my sympathies to those living in the southeast.

Once again, people suck.

gas-shortage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a lighter note, I think we all know someone (or are someone) that could use this reminder:

bathroom meme.jpg

The frog looks like one of QVC's kitschy garden statues. He probably lights up too.

• Laugh 3

11 hours ago, artisto said:

Here in VA ( between Fredericksburg and Richmond)...it appears that many of  our local gas stations are up and running...

Oh...and...I heard on the news that some folks were filling plastic bags with gas..

image.png.17cd4d4291cb93db95ddb9bb38a62f81.png

You don't say?

videos

Natural selection robbed again.

• Surprise 3

12 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

cat meme.png

That’s my laugh of the day ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You don't say?

videos

Natural selection robbed again.

The stupidity of that one is off the charts.  Yikes!    

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1