Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

So my nephew can't go to school on Monday because grades 7-12 have a Covid problem, and it goes to online learning.

He's going to school tomorrow.

Auntie is WTF.  Friday is fine, and Monday isn't?

Edited by letusprocrastinate · Reason: He's in Canada
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

On 12/3/2020 at 9:48 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Happy Thursday.  Here's a red panda eating an apple. 

Every time I see a red panda I think of Rusty, who lived at the National Zoo.  One day he escaped and an APB was put out for him.  It was all over the news to keep an eye out for him.  A few hours later there were multiple 911 calls coming from DC's Adams Morgan neighborhood, not far from the zoo, from people who saw him and he was eventually cornered on a front lawn.

Not long after, he was sent to the National Zoo's facility in Luray, Virginia for the purpose of making more red pandas.  In a sense, he was rewarded for being a bad boy.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

29 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Every time I see a red panda I think of Rusty, who lived at the National Zoo.  One day he escaped and an APB was put out for him.  It was all over the news to keep an eye out for him.  A few hours later there were multiple 911 calls coming from DC's Adams Morgan neighborhood, not far from the zoo, from people who saw him and he was eventually cornered on a front lawn.

Not long after, he was sent to the National Zoo's facility in Luray, Virginia for the purpose of making more red pandas.  In a sense, he was rewarded for being a bad boy.

Ladies love a bad boy, even red panda ladies. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

33 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Thanks for sharing these updates!  He is so cute and it’s interesting to see his growth.

You're welcome!

Mom:  You're fine.

America:  Where's the line to give you a cuddle?

• Like 3