Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

Recommended Posts

Lots of videos for sew or no-sew masks out there, which is nice.  Not sure how effective they are either (I have read differing opinions), but they do help the wearer from touching their face. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I read an article today that said to use several coffee filters or folds of paper towels between the fabric layers on a folded mask. Once at home, throw away the paper filters and wash clothes and cloth mask in hot water to kill everything.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Lots of videos for sew or no-sew masks out there, which is nice.  Not sure how effective they are either (I have read differing opinions), but they do help the wearer from touching their face. 

I found a video that uses vacuum cleaner bags. This one is easy using a stapler and rubber bands. Vacuum cleaner bags make sense. They are made to filter particulates from being put back into the air. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I have this new COVID experience to relay and wonder what my fellow posters would think or have done in this new world:

I live in a NYC apartment building and have done my laundry early to avoid others.  A few days ago I go down to fetch my things from a dryer and see a couple, about my age, loading things into washers.  When they see me enter the room, they look shocked and upset.  Now, it is a large room,  and my dryer was 10+ feet away from them.  But the wife seems upset and they scurry out at her insistence.  I am shocked and confused. I didn't approach them or violate social distancing.  I gathered my things quickly and at the elevator saw them cowering down the hallway,  waiting for me to leave! 

I have been plagued with guilt that I caused this woman such distress by my mere presence!   In retrospect I should have left the room until they were done, but as I noted, it is a large room and I never violated their space.  Now, I will leave if someone else is in the room.

But surely,  if she is this petrified to be near others she should not be in a communal laundry room.  And she wore no mask.

I still feel awful about this.

First, I understand how awful you must feel.....but please, let go of it.  We are all trying to navigate through these frightening and awkward times.  You'll be more cognizant of it next time.  We're told to keep 6 feet away, that's what you did.  And I understand why they were scared - you all are in an epicenter.  If I had been in there when you walked in and I was uncomfortable with us all being in there, I would have just talked to you and asked if we could work it out so only one of us was in there.  Navigating through this is a two way street and the only way we get out of this is to be kind to each other and to be understanding.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

OMG. There is a condo building next to mine. It was built around 1900. On each floor there are narrow balconies with wooden steps to function as fire escapes. Maybe 5-6 ft. wide. Someone is having a get together up there. No one is in a mask, definitely not 6 ft apart as that would be physically impossible, and they are drinking so any distancing they are pretending to have will be gone when they get all loosened up. What is wrong with people? I'm so upset by such selfishness. 

  • Surprise 9
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

OMG. There is a condo building next to mine. It was built around 1900. On each floor there are narrow balconies with wooden steps to function as fire escapes. Maybe 5-6 ft. wide. Someone is having a get together up there. No one is in a mask, definitely not 6 ft apart as that would be physically impossible, and they are drinking so any distancing they are pretending to have will be gone when they get all loosened up. What is wrong with people? I'm so upset by such selfishness. 

I am NOT suggesting you do this......but am relating a story.  The niece of a close friend of mine (it's her brother-in-law's daughter) was to be married yesterday.  They pushed the wedding back until early May, pushed it back two more times so that now the wedding is July 4th. 

Yesterday, what would have been their wedding day, they decided to have a bridal shower for this girl  We're in the middle of a stay at home order, our governor has said no more than 10 people can be in groups!  My friend declined the invitation - among other things, she's following orders, plus she and her husband are over 60 and he's a year and a half cancer survivor, so he's a major risk with this virus. 

It's been pretty well publicized that our governor isn't joking around - I'm in Maryland - he is deadly serious that we follow social distancing and adhere to the stay at home order, especially since this weekend, since we are supposedly entering the surge in cases.  He's had people arrested and fined for not obeying these mandates.   They carried on with this bridal shower anyway........55 people!  Some of those people, including the bride to be, are nurses!  The shower was held at the bride's parents' home.  They live in a 55 and over community, townhouses that are probably 2700 square feet?  I don't know exactly.  But they aren't super large.

Guess what?  Their neighbors called the cops when the streets started getting lined up with cars.  And guess what else happened?  They were arrested and fined.  If we weren't in the middle of a pandemic, they may have been locked up in jail, too.  And that still may happen when this is over.  We haven't figured out yet if just the parents who held the shower in their home were arrested or if everyone was.  Can you imagine being an active nurse, in a very active hospital, having your place of business know you violated this and possibly put patients at risk? 

Of course, the parents of this girl are angry, thinking it's just a bridal shower, she's been so disappointed, yadda, yadda, yadda, rules don't apply to them!

I was horrified when I learned they were going to carry on with it.......and not so unhappy that they got caught. 

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 9
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/1/2020 at 9:01 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll bet your closet is buff!  lol 

Naw, it hasn't been using it either; it's out of shape, too!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/3/2020 at 11:35 PM, Bronx Babe said:

I know what you mean.   

I do find solace in Law & Order, however.  As a native Noo Yawker, it comforts me.  But I can only watch the ones with Jerry Orbach as Lennie Briscoe.   

I have about 90+ episodes of "How It's Made" on the DVR. I find that show very relaxing. Brings me right back to elementary school days when we would watch short films on things like manufacturing canned foods or building the interstate highway system. I have no idea why we watched them, but they were always interesting to me.

=========

Waving "Hi!" at imisspuddy!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/4/2020 at 1:16 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm with you TT.  My hubs watches the darkest, most violent stuff all the time.  The other day I sort of mini snapped, and said "find something happy and light or I'm throwing something through that television screen!".  He got the hint.  I'm on the laptop most often, and am getting better at tuning it out, but still.

 

2cafea691bcea978c7a43a6021b16c80.jpg

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, hummingbird said:

shit I missed it, my favorite movie!

another Hbird tradtion just gone 

Me too!

I thought it was going to be on on Sunday. 

To paraphrase:  So it wasn't written, so it wasn't done.😞😞

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

OMG. There is a condo building next to mine. It was built around 1900. On each floor there are narrow balconies with wooden steps to function as fire escapes. Maybe 5-6 ft. wide. Someone is having a get together up there. No one is in a mask, definitely not 6 ft apart as that would be physically impossible, and they are drinking so any distancing they are pretending to have will be gone when they get all loosened up. What is wrong with people? I'm so upset by such selfishness. 

I would have called the cops on them, no question at all. They were endangering everyone.

I look at my staying inside as doing my part to try to keep everyone safe, including myself. It's not really fun, but I'm adaptable and the alternative is worse.

34c8939d5956dfdddbe761cbda04e2dc.jpg

ede0b4a468d4eb7fd8f5dfb32d52b3fc.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

First, I understand how awful you must feel.....but please, let go of it.  We are all trying to navigate through these frightening and awkward times.  You'll be more cognizant of it next time.  We're told to keep 6 feet away, that's what you did.  And I understand why they were scared - you all are in an epicenter.  If I had been in there when you walked in and I was uncomfortable with us all being in there, I would have just talked to you and asked if we could work it out so only one of us was in there.  Navigating through this is a two way street and the only way we get out of this is to be kind to each other and to be understanding.

Thanks for your thoughtful insights! I realized that I can check the elevator bank to see if any are on "B"  Then I'll assume someone is in the laundry room and wait!  It's the little things for sure.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

calling the police

and getting results might depend on where u are, here close to no tolerance

for that behaviour

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

calling the police

and getting results might depend on where u are, here close to no tolerance

for that behaviour

I would still call the police, but I agree it's very variable as to the actions they will take. I know around here, from what I have heard, they pretty much just advise the people that they shouldn't be gathering but then do nothing. Most people I think are embarrassed and break ig up but you do get some damn morons who just continue.

I have heard/read that in NJ they are now trying to enforce this. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

There do seem to be plenty of people that don't understand the far and not-so far reaching consequences of their behavior.  If they are people that believe this is all a 'hoax', or perpetrated on our society intentionally, they are less likely to comply.  That mentality or argument won't be solved by the time we get on the other side of this crisis.

People raising torches over the guy arrested for paddleboarding by himself off Malibu, CA can't make the connection that his actions could lead to endangering others.  If he drove there, he could have gotten in an accident requiring others to be exposed, he could have needed life saving actions requiring others to be exposed.  Extreme?  Maybe, but no less true.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

There isn’t any police enforcement where I am. I’m all for letting people be stupid when it doesn’t impact others. (Although there is always impact.) But the chain of impact is so great now. Ugh.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

There isn’t any police enforcement where I am. I’m all for letting people be stupid when it doesn’t impact others. (Although there is always impact.) But the chain of impact is so great now. Ugh.  

I don't disagree, but at least for this event, it's hard to imagine a scenario where there wouldn't be a 'potential' impact.  We will all be so much smarter when it's over, lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't disagree, but at least for this event, it's hard to imagine a scenario where there wouldn't be a 'potential' impact.  We will all be so much smarter when it's over, lol.

You and I might be smarter when this is all over, but stupid people are gonna be stupid people (if they've managed to stay alive through this), no matter what!

We're being asked now not to even go outside unless it's for an emergency.  Not sure what that's about, because I've been cleaning.  I suspect, since this is near the "surge", they don't want us taking any chances.  I was listening to Gov. Cuomo's news conference and heard him make the same request. 

The only person happy about a "stay inside" directive would be Mr. Lovesmesome.  He was going to mow the lawn today..........

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

There is no cure for stupid. I heard on the news that someone was holding an impromptu guitar concert in his driveway and a crowd gathered.  The cops came to break it up and were called Gestapo!  I think they arrested the lead moron.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

My step-daughter lives in a neighborhood with a lot of young families who they are friends with, and these neighbors/friends are having parties, letting all their kids play together in the street, etc. My step-daughter and her husband are really upset about it and are not joining in or letting their kids join in. I've seen people on our local Next Door website talking about similar things on their street, watching big groups of neighborhood kids playing together. As was said above, you can't fix stupid.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

You and I might be smarter when this is all over, but stupid people are gonna be stupid people (if they've managed to stay alive through this), no matter what!

We're being asked now not to even go outside unless it's for an emergency.  Not sure what that's about, because I've been cleaning.  I suspect, since this is near the "surge", they don't want us taking any chances.  I was listening to Gov. Cuomo's news conference and heard him make the same request. 

The only person happy about a "stay inside" directive would be Mr. Lovesmesome.  He was going to mow the lawn today..........

Probably has to do with what Dr. Birx said over the weekend.  I don't think she was planning to say what she said the way she ended up saying it, but "don't go to the grocery store and the pharmacy right now" packs a much bigger punch these days than hearing for the umpteenth time from a public official to please stay at home and don't go out except for certain things (like getting groceries or walking around the neighborhood to get some exercise).

There was another underlying point to her blunt statement:  The new and widespread phenomenon of people and their families going to the grocery stores, pharmacies, and big box stores like Walmart and Home Depot just to get out of the house needs to come to an end for a while.  If you need to go to one of those places get your things and leave, none of this wandering the aisles stuff. 

And in many places now they're making aisles one-direction only and/or permitting one person to do the shopping (so, for example, if you were going to go to the store with your spouse, only one of you would be allowed in).

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Probably has to do with what Dr. Birx said over the weekend.  I don't think she was planning to say what she said the way she ended up saying it, but "don't go to the grocery store and the pharmacy right now" packs a much bigger punch these days than hearing for the umpteenth time from a public official to please stay at home and don't go out except for certain things (like getting groceries or walking around the neighborhood to get some exercise).

There was another underlying point to her blunt statement:  The new and widespread phenomenon of people and their families going to the grocery stores, pharmacies, and big box stores like Walmart and Home Depot just to get out of the house needs to come to an end for a while.  If you need to go to one of those places get your things and leave, none of this wandering the aisles stuff. 

And in many places now they're making aisles one-direction only and/or permitting one person to do the shopping (so, for example, if you were going to go to the store with your spouse, only one of you would be allowed in).

Thanks for that explanation!  I really only listen to my own state government's news conferences for guidance these days, so now I understand why our Governor was urging this.

I had heard about the aisle rules.....Target is pushing most stuff up front, so we all don't have to go through the maze to get toilet paper!  I have to pick up a prescription for my husband there on Wednesday, as well as try and score some toilet paper - I AM DOWN TO MY LAST 10 ROLLS!! - so hope to be out of there in 15 minutes or less!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

You and I might be smarter when this is all over, but stupid people are gonna be stupid people (if they've managed to stay alive through this), no matter what!

We're being asked now not to even go outside unless it's for an emergency.  Not sure what that's about, because I've been cleaning.  I suspect, since this is near the "surge", they don't want us taking any chances.  I was listening to Gov. Cuomo's news conference and heard him make the same request. 

The only person happy about a "stay inside" directive would be Mr. Lovesmesome.  He was going to mow the lawn today..........

I had to go to the Post Office earlier. There are new bright yellow tape lines on the floor marking how close you can be to the next person in line (still 6 feet). Surprisingly there were 6 of us there and here came stupid woman behind me that's only 2-1/2 feet away. I turn around, I've got my homemade seagreen washcloth mask covering my face (and I'm having trouble seeing past this thing too) and stupid bee acts like it's MY problem. The Post Office has a supervisor standing watch to make sure everyone keeps their distance and HE had to show her where to step and not step using the yellow lines. Some people just don't put their brain to use. I will echo everyone's phrase here, "you CAN'T fix STUPID". 

Along the same lines, the local news is reporting that a young woman went on social media saying she had corona virus and is threatening to infect people. The authorities are looking for her now. 

Did you all here the sad news that some Malayan Tigers at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for covid 19 and have had a dry cough for days. I watch their show "The Zoo". I've probably seen their tigers. So sad. Weeks ago, the doctors told us that it couldn't be spread to animals, now they are re-thinking it. 

Edited by TexasTiffany
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Amazon periodically gets a restock of toilet paper (the good stuff, not the wood pulp that’s generally left in their inventory). It’s hit or miss, so I keep checking and I happened to hit it on Sunday. I scored a pack of 24 rolls (!) of my preferred brand Cottonelle. It’s worth checking periodically if your stores are running low.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I had heard about the aisle rules.....Target is pushing most stuff up front, so we all don't have to go through the maze to get toilet paper!  I have to pick up a prescription for my husband there on Wednesday, as well as try and score some toilet paper - I AM DOWN TO MY LAST 10 ROLLS!! - so hope to be out of there in 15 minutes or less!

Get the 1000 sheet rolls. You can call yourself "Anne of a Thousand Sheets". I bid you "bidet". 

ETA: Sales of Bidet toilets have been soaring.

Edited by TexasTiffany
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Booney said:

Amazon periodically gets a restock of toilet paper (the good stuff, not the wood pulp that’s generally left in their inventory). It’s hit or miss, so I keep checking and I happened to hit it on Sunday. I scored a pack of 24 rolls (!) of my preferred brand Cottonelle. It’s worth checking periodically if your stores are running low.

Yes - I've gotten my last two batches of TP from Amazon (my brand is Angel Soft).  I check there daily and they're out of anything that isn't some off brand name I've never heard of.  I even saw a bundle on Amazon that looked like it was written in Arabic!  Whatever they have at Target, whether it's my brand or not, I'll be getting some.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I order from BOXED and check their inventory multiple times a day.  Two days ago they got stocks of TP in! 24 and 36 roll packages.  I actually put one in my cart, but decided no, I can't do it!  I have no space.  I let it go!

I hope a large family scored that! (Or some hermit in the Idaho woods, LOL!)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/6/2020 at 9:36 AM, mayvenne said:

I would still call the police, but I agree it's very variable as to the actions they will take. I know around here, from what I have heard, they pretty much just advise the people that they shouldn't be gathering but then do nothing. Most people I think are embarrassed and break ig up but you do get some damn morons who just continue.

I have heard/read that in NJ they are now trying to enforce this. 

In NJ they break up group gatherings the Governor has no tolerence for it. People are dying everyday. He has no tolerence for it.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, TexasTiffany said:

I had to go to the Post Office earlier. There are new bright yellow tape lines on the floor marking how close you can be to the next person in line (still 6 feet). Surprisingly there were 6 of us there and here came stupid woman behind me that's only 2-1/2 feet away. I turn around, I've got my homemade seagreen washcloth mask covering my face (and I'm having trouble seeing past this thing too) and stupid bee acts like it's MY problem. The Post Office has a supervisor standing watch to make sure everyone keeps their distance and HE had to show her where to step and not step using the yellow lines. Some people just don't put their brain to use. I will echo everyone's phrase here, "you CAN'T fix STUPID". 

Along the same lines, the local news is reporting that a young woman went on social media saying she had corona virus and is threatening to infect people. The authorities are looking for her now. 

Did you all here the sad news that some Malayan Tigers at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for covid 19 and have had a dry cough for days. I watch their show "The Zoo". I've probably seen their tigers. So sad. Weeks ago, the doctors told us that it couldn't be spread to animals, now they are re-thinking it. 

I had a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago. I asked him about my dog he said keep him away from other dogs they don't know everything about this virus yet.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman on TCM right now!

I hope she's got her own toilet paper! She can't have ours!

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’m pretty sure I had C-19 last week. I felt icky and out of it all week and over the weekend I was so exhausted. I had to lay down after making a sandwich. I had a bit of a cough in my throat. No fever though. It felt like the flu with no fever. (And I had a flu shot.)
The symptoms are all over the place so who knows. I’d love to get an antibody test. 

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

Is this your brilliant handiwork @Booney?

@LeeDenny - no, I can’t take credit for this one. Got it from a blog I follow and the blogger had reposted it from somewhere else.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Governor has no tolerence for it.. He has no tolerence for it.

Can he please adopt Georgia?

  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Local news has been showcasing stories of how families are coping with staying at home. Parents and children are watching tv together, playing video games, cooking together, board games, gardening, etc. Great for them. I hope they continue. For years we've been encouraged to do this. It took a stay-at-home order for some people to figure this out. One father acted like he "discovered" doing things with his kids. I didn't look, he might be related to Blabby Jane. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I've got it!  Let's dress Maynard Jr. like a zebra then take him down to the zoo and put him on the floor in front of the plate glass lion enclosure.  Later we'll go for a beer and corn nuts. 

 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I've got it!  Let's dress Maynard Jr. like a zebra then take him down to the zoo and put him on the floor in front of the plate glass lion enclosure.  Later we'll go for a beer and corn nuts. 

 

People can be such dicks. 

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

NJ Gov isn't fooling around. All state and county parks have now been ordered closed. My town also closed our parks. I know a lot of my neighbors were going over to walk in the nearby park.

-------

I took a ride down the shore the other day to pick up some last stuff from the cottage (my sister sold it, the closing is in a few days). I was surprised at the number of cars on the Parkway (less than normal, but still). There were State Police all over the place, lying in wait for the speeders. Luckily for me, I was just toodling along at the speed limit just so I could enjoy seeing something other than my apartment; I hadn't driven anywhere in about two weeks. There are no toll-takers on the Parkway now, all the tolls are EZpass or bill-at-home.

Some of the New Yorkers who own places down there, are now staying there full-time, to get put of the city.

it was bittersweet to be down there in that cottage for the last time. I've been vacationing there for the past 25 years. I walked up the walkway to the beach and I could just feel my blood pressure dropping as I watched the waves from a distance. I'm going to really miss that in the summer.and during the off season. I'm really, really going to miss that easy access to a washer/dryer, lol! And the clothesline, too. I loved being able to air dry clothes on the line.

~sigh~

Probably won't go on any vacation this year. 

 

Edited by DownTheShore
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly can not understand the testing protocol at all!  An ER Dr. here couldn't get tested, they said she was asymptomatic.  She's now quarantined at home. Nurses having problems getting tested. Nursing home aides having problems getting tested.

But basketball players and fancy-smancy celebrities can have their private docs with access test them?

I am, you can tell, totally POd about this inequity and injustice! 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I need to buy a new couch. Anyone know what an average couch costs?  I want a microbe that will last a few years but not one so expensive that I have to keep it forever. Ive been looking online at Ballards and Wayfair. Any ideas?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/6/2020 at 5:54 PM, Booney said:

Amazon periodically gets a restock of toilet paper (the good stuff, not the wood pulp that’s generally left in their inventory). It’s hit or miss, so I keep checking and I happened to hit it on Sunday. I scored a pack of 24 rolls (!) of my preferred brand Cottonelle. It’s worth checking periodically if your stores are running low.

same checked and nothing, checked again ordered some brand X with a 4 week lead time, 

checked in the morning and ordered some angel soft,   will try to cancel the brand x

if I can't it's not a big deal 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, AuntCarol said:

I need to buy a new couch. Anyone know what an average couch costs?  I want a microbe that will last a few years but not one so expensive that I have to keep it forever. Ive been looking online at Ballards and Wayfair. Any ideas?

I went to Ashley Home Store (online)

I just recently bookmarked this:

image.png.014372f5e93428b104183772f8062e36.png$494.99

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, TexasTiffany said:

I hope she's got her own toilet paper! She can't have ours!

LOL  

Godzilla's coming up later.  I don't think he'll be needing it.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Here's an interesting article that came out yesterday about toilet paper and the problems with getting it...it's a worldwide issue!  We Americans have spent $1.4 billion on toilet paper in the past 4 weeks...............another factoid I learned?  Toilet paper wasn't even considered a household staple until the 1940's!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/coronavirus-toilet-paper-shortage-panic/2020/04/07/1fd30e92-75b5-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size