Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, BuyMoreAndSave said:

To paraphrase Taylor Swift, I am never, ever, ever going on a cruise ship. Between the nasty and frequent disease outbreaks, mysterious disappearances (if anyone here follows true crime some cases will automatically come to mind), the Costa Concordia thing, the fact that some elderly people live their retirement out on a cruise ship waiting to die, the fact that many people have died of preventable causes on cruise ships due to medical negligence, the fact that you're in international waters with fewer legal resources if some shit went down and the cruise ship companies on the whole are super sketchy and committed to covering up anything including murder to help their bottom line, and the fact that they burn a mind-bogglingly shameful amount of fossil fuels (I read that one of those ships burns a gallon of gas for every six inches it travels!)...there is literally nothing about a cruise ship that I find remotely appealing. I have no idea why people still continue to pay good money to go on these floating dens of pestilence and iniquity. No thank you.

I would never go on a cruise either for all the reason you mention and then some. I would be nauseous the entire time and I can't imagine that I would be interested in any of the activities they offer. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

My gosh, that's awful, 475 people sick. I heard on the news that Royal Caribbean said they were going to give everyone full refunds. That's a nice thing for them to do, but I think they need some better system for controlling infectious viruses on their ships. It isn't the first time large numbers of people on a cruise ship have gotten sick.

And a full refund doesn't pay for all the other expenses people incur when they go on vacation. Not to mention those on a once in a lifetime trip that they will never be able to do again.  How rude. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

@LeeDenny

You'll be getting back pay eventually.  Congress passed legislation and the president said he'll sign it.

I won't feel comfortable until it's signed. *sigh*

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I won't feel comfortable until it's signed. *sigh*

Even if he changed his mind (and he won't because this wasn't done without his knowledge), it's veto-proof.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AnnaCody said:

And a full refund doesn't pay for all the other expenses people incur when they go on vacation. Not to mention those on a once in a lifetime trip that they will never be able to do again.  How rude. 

Yup, not to mentioned the burned vacation days that were wasted for those folks still working. They're not going to get those back.

🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

26 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I won't feel comfortable until it's signed. *sigh*

If I remember correctly, it took a while in the past for them to issue the retro payments. They put everyone back into pay status so that the current pay period has some money issued on the next payday, then the backpay shows up somewhere along the line. They also have to make a decision on what to do with "essential" personal who didn't show up for work - use their sick days, or annual leave, or LWOP, or AWOL, or ignore the absences altogether and just pay them as if they worked.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

If I remember correctly, it took a while in the past for them to issue the retro payments. They put everyone back into pay status so that the current pay period has some money issued on the next payday, then the backpay shows up somewhere along the line. They also have to make a decision on what to do with "essential" personal who didn't show up for work - use their sick days, or annual leave, or LWOP, or AWOL, or ignore the absences altogether and just pay them as if they worked.

I think in 2013 our backpay showed up in the paycheck for the the first full pay period after we went back to work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I'm 70, and I do believe that people were thinner back in the day, because I remember it. According to your measurements, you would have been considered pretty thin back in the 50s through 70s, and that's why the vintage clothes you find feel too big. Your clothing size back then would have been small or extra small.

I remember when it was unusual to see obese children or adults. There were fewer than five overweight children or teachers in my classes all the way through high school. In college I saw more of a variety of body shapes, but still I'd estimate 85% of the students, faculty and staff were thin. I can look in the yearbooks and see evidence of this. There were not many overweight people in the companies where I worked as a young graduate. (I've always lived in the South, which defies expectations of people getting fat from Southern cooking.) The idea of a "My 600 Pound Life" situation was unthinkable back then. You can look at crowd scenes filmed in movies of the time (I mean real crowds in films made on location, like on New York City streets, not crowds of hired extras on a fake city set) and see what most people looked like.

I'm not sure what happened to change the population from mostly thin to about half overweight. Probably a combination of things -- the rise of fast food instead of balanced meals, high fructose corn syrup being added to so many foods, less exercise among children and adults, increased use of prescription pharmaceuticals that cause weight gain, and so many people quitting or never starting smoking (a lot of us used to have a cigarette instead of eating dessert or a snack). I never had a weight problem until menopause. Had to change to a strict low carb lifestyle to get my figure back. (Goodbye to beloved mashed potatoes and mac 'n' cheese.)

If I would be considered pretty thin back then that just proves my point because I'm not very thin. In current sizes I'm usually a 4 or 6, or somewhere between XS and M depending on the brand (I'm a M in Forever 21 for example but XS in LL Bean). But I'm directly in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height and I doubt the average person was around my size (or proportional to height) even in the 60s based on the vintage clothing I see. There are definitely more morbidly and super-morbidly obese people now and maybe it skews peoples' ideas of what thin is?

I know exactly what caused it and most people don't talk about it: car culture and lack of famines. I don't think the specific foods we are eating contribute that much. If you look at what people were eating in pioneer times, they were eating pretty much the same things we eat now with a lot of sugar, carbs, grease, processed meats like bacon, etc. The only thing that changed was activity and constant abundance of food.

Obviously we shouldn't go back to famines but periods of starvation were expected throughout all of human history and even in the 30s and 40s the West had famines. As soon as we had national food security the amount of overweight people skyrocketed. The lack of famines in developed countries since the 1950s is a huge anomaly. We have the biological drive to eat a lot when food is available, because we expect it to not be available forever because historically it wasn't.

But car culture is another huge culprit. Not only do people drive everywhere but in a lot of places it is impossible/unsafe to NOT drive everywhere, because the entire area is structured around cars. A lot of places don't even have sidewalks or have dendritic neighborhoods where you have to walk miles in a roundabout way just to travel a short distance. I live in the NYC suburbs and my town is dangerous to walk in because the police don't enforce the rules because drivers are king. I have almost gotten run over so many times (including just two days ago) because drivers don't yield to pedestrians in the crosswalk. In probably over 90% of the US it is difficult to impossible to live without a car. That is not the case in a lot of Europe for example, because they have public transportation everywhere and places are more walkable and bikeable, and obesity rates are also lower. Car culture is killing us on multiple levels. I've never had a driver's license and I've generally walked a lot, even in childhood since my mom was big on walking, though I don't do other regular exercise. I don't think it's a coincidence that I've never been overweight (I was slightly underweight for most of my childhood). However I am not as active as I was in high school or college (in college I walked 3-4 miles a day between classes because the campus was huge, and road access and parking were limited so almost nobody even owned a car). I track my calories on MyFitnessPal for that reason.

I would never give up carbs. I don't think carbs are the problem. Apart from a few isolated cultures who lived in areas where agriculture was difficult, humans have always eaten carbs. Our toxic culture is the problem.

Edited by BuyMoreAndSave
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, BuyMoreAndSave said:

If I would be considered pretty thin back then that just proves my point because I'm not very thin. In current sizes I'm usually a 4 or 6, or somewhere between XS and M depending on the brand (I'm a M in Forever 21 for example but XS in LL Bean). But I'm directly in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height and I doubt the average person was around my size (or proportional to height) even in the 60s based on the vintage clothing I see. There are definitely more morbidly and super-morbidly obese people now and maybe it skews peoples' ideas of what thin is?

I know exactly what caused it and most people don't talk about it: car culture and lack of famines. I don't think the specific foods we are eating contribute that much. If you look at what people were eating in pioneer times, they were eating pretty much the same things we eat now with a lot of sugar, carbs, grease, processed meats like bacon, etc. The only thing that changed was activity and constant abundance of food.

Obviously we shouldn't go back to famines but periods of starvation were expected throughout all of human history and even in the 30s and 40s the West had famines. As soon as we had national food security the amount of overweight people skyrocketed. The lack of famines in developed countries since the 1950s is a huge anomaly. We have the biological drive to eat a lot when food is available, because we expect it to not be available forever because historically it wasn't.

But car culture is another huge culprit. Not only do people drive everywhere but in a lot of places it is impossible/unsafe to NOT drive everywhere, because the entire area is structured around cars. A lot of places don't even have sidewalks or have dendritic neighborhoods where you have to walk miles in a roundabout way just to travel a short distance. I live in the NYC suburbs and my town is dangerous to walk in because the police don't enforce the rules because drivers are king. I have almost gotten run over so many times (including just two days ago) because drivers don't yield to pedestrians in the crosswalk. In probably over 90% of the US it is difficult to impossible to live without a car. That is not the case in a lot of Europe for example, because they have public transportation everywhere and places are more walkable and bikeable, and obesity rates are also lower. Car culture is killing us on multiple levels. I've never had a driver's license and I've generally walked a lot, even in childhood since my mom was big on walking, though I don't do other regular exercise. I don't think it's a coincidence that I've never been overweight (I was slightly underweight for most of my childhood). However I am not as active as I was in high school or college (in college I walked 3-4 miles a day between classes because the campus was huge, and road access and parking were limited so almost nobody even owned a car). I track my calories on MyFitnessPal for that reason.

I would never give up carbs. I don't think carbs are the problem. Apart from a few isolated cultures who lived in areas where agriculture was difficult, humans have always eaten carbs. Our toxic culture is the problem.

I was in the atrium ares of the clinic where I used to work, waiting for a prescription. I had nothing to do but people watch and I would say at least 80% of the people and most of the ones in uniforms, were overweight. Not a little overweight. I have noticed this before, even a few years ago before I retired. I’m not judging, as I’m working on my own weight and health, just an observation.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

BTW here's a bit of an unscientific comparison but evidence that my theory of obesity is right. Here's a list of the most car-dependent neighborhoods in America.

http://www.cityclock.org/top-10-car-dependent-neighborhoods-america/#.XDqROs9Ki5w

And here's obesity rankings by state. In general the states listed in the car dependent neighborhoods article are near the top of the obesity rankings. You can also see that the states with the lowest obesity rates are generally the states where "the great outdoors" is a big part of the culture, like Hawaii and Colorado. New York is also near the lower part of the list and it's common in NYC, even in the outer boroughs, to not own a car and do a lot of walking.

https://www.livescience.com/50973-obesity-rates-full-rankings.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

This is my shocked face (in reality, I'm not really shocked that Ring camera footage can be viewed by others and there are privacy concerns):

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/10/amazon-ring-security-camera/

That was a very disturbing article. How many other companies that sell surveillance cameras are letting their employees and contractors see the videos? They need to be forced, by government regulation if necessary, to be more upfront and transparent about what we customers are actually agreeing to when we "accept" their terms of service. I am so tired of being jerked around and spied on by tech service providers. The major e-mail providers such as Yahoo and Gmail read all our private correspondence (automated scanning) to see what products and services they might be able to advertise to us. Providers of other services sell our data to their "affiliates," which could be anybody in any country. App developers routinely want access to all our contacts, and they all want to track our locations and movements constantly. Facebook is a mass surveillance organization bigger than the CIA and the FBI combined. Facebook insists that they never sell user data. Well, technically they don't sell it, but they damn sure sell ACCESS to all the data to any company/developer who offers them the money. It's a massive, stinking mess.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

If anyone is interested, the video adaptation of Deborah Harkness' book, "A Discovery of Witches", from her All-Souls Trilogy, premieres in the US on Thursday this week on the Sundance Now channel. Sundance Now is available as its own app or as an Amazon Prime channel. There's a 7-day free trial of the channel, then it's $4.99/$6.99/mo thereafter. The lower monthly rate is if you pay a year's subscription up front.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Discovery_of_Witches

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Don't know if you all remember when I posted about Thumbelina, the poor little kitty that had a rough start a few months ago...

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I remember!  I'm happy to see how much Thumbelina grew, and that she found her forever home.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just an amusing thingie:

New Age BS Generator

 

Quote

Namaste. Do you want to sell a New Age product and/or service? Tired of coming up with meaningless copy for your starry-eyed customers? Want to join the ranks of bestselling self-help authors? We can help.

Just click and the truth will manifest

Click the Reionize electrons button at the top of the page to generate a full page of New Age poppycock....

The inspiration for this idea came from watching philosophy debates involving Deepak Chopra. I wrote a blog post about it if you're interested.

After sitting through hours of New Age rhetoric, I decided to have a crack at writing code to generate it automatically and speed things up a bit. I cobbled together a list of New Age buzzwords and cliché sentence patterns and this is the result...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

Just an amusing thingie:

New Age BS Generator

 

Very funny, and I think whoever writes the drivel on Philosophy packaging must use it!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She's a chirper. I had a chirping cat long ago.

I currently have a chirper!  A little different than Leena's, but definitely a chirp.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated · Reason: Proofreading is a lost art.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Having lost Carol Channing at 97 years old earlier this week, this birthday is special.  Don't think we'll be seeing much more of her on the air, but hey, you never know!  Happy birthday Betty! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Oxygen's Snapped:  Wife fatally shoots husband in the neck.  Narrator:  "Things had been amiss in their marriage for quite some time"

TLC:  "Women With The World's Largest Hips" (actual title of show)

TLC:  "My 600 lb. Life"  Dr. Now to patient:  "Anything else you're eating besides crap?"

Hackmark:  "So.....did....your....New Year's Eve pitch....turn out....successfully?"

 

God how I miss back-in-the-day television with only three channels.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Oxygen's Snapped:  Wife fatally shoots husband in the neck.  Narrator:  "Things had been amiss in their marriage for quite some time"

TLC:  "Women With The World's Largest Hips" (actual title of show)

TLC:  "My 600 lb. Life"  Dr. Now to patient:  "Anything else you're eating besides crap?"

Hackmark:  "So.....did....your....New Year's Eve pitch....turn out....successfully?"

 

God how I miss back-in-the-day television with only three channels.

Do you think American culture will eventually go the other way and acting "proper" will come back into fashion, or is it just going to be trashier and trashier from here on out?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, BuyMoreAndSave said:

Do you think American culture will eventually go the other way and acting "proper" will come back into fashion, or is it just going to be trashier and trashier from here on out?

Unfortunately I think "no" to your first thought and a depressing "yes" to the second..

Pandora's Box......

(oh, and I forgot about Dr. Pimple Popper)

It's going to get much, much worse; i.e. "My Vagina Has a Face", etc.

(I made that one up but believe me it's on the way)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Unfortunately I think "no" to your first thought and a depressing "yes" to the second..

Pandora's Box......

(oh, and I forgot about Dr. Pimple Popper)

It's going to get much, much worse; i.e. "My Vagina Has a Face", etc.

(I made that one up but believe me it's on the way)

And that's why I'm getting it injected with botox and fillers.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

If it weren't for TCM I think I'd go mad!

Coming right up, "The Two Mrs. Carrolls"  

Humphrey Bogart and Barbara Stanwyck!

I brought out the cheese puffs to get ready and am feeling better now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

If it weren't for TCM I think I'd go mad!

Coming right up, "The Two Mrs. Carrolls"  

Humphrey Bogart and Barbara Stanwyck!

I brought out the cheese puffs to get ready and am feeling better now.

Stop it ! Now I want cheese puffs, and I can’t have them. So jealous. ☹️

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that I mentioned in one of the threads here in December that a gland in my neck had gotten swollen and painful. It turned out to be in the parotid gland, which is a salivary gland. The MRI found a "cystic lesion" 😱 so I had to have an interventional radiologic biopsy done. I just  got the results today: negative for cancer or lymphoma - yaaaaay! 🎉

I have to admit I was scared. Three out of the last four years I've either been in the hospital or having a surgical procedure done in Jan/Feb, and I'm getting gun-shy about those months now. But it's just a plain cyst deep in the gland, which they drained as much as possible during the biopsy. I'll get it rechecked in 6 months.

🎼...Oh, happy day..🎵

😁

So glad that you got good news, @DownTheShore!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that I mentioned in one of the threads here in December that a gland in my neck had gotten swollen and painful. It turned out to be in the parotid gland, which is a salivary gland. The MRI found a "cystic lesion" 😱 so I had to have an interventional radiologic biopsy done. I just  got the results today: negative for cancer or lymphoma - yaaaaay! 🎉

I have to admit I was scared. Three out of the last four years I've either been in the hospital or having a surgical procedure done in Jan/Feb, and I'm getting gun-shy about those months now. But it's just a plain cyst deep in the gland, which they drained as much as possible during the biopsy. I'll get it rechecked in 6 months.

🎼...Oh, happy day..🎵

😁

Fantastic news DTS!  Really, genuinely, happy for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lol'd.

jesus take the wheel meme.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BuyMoreAndSave said:

Massive email data breach, change your passwords....

https://www.businessinsider.com/collection-one-data-breach-email-passwords-2019-1

Brian Krebs of the highly-recommended https://Krebsonsecurity.com site reports that this isn't as enormous a problem as it looks.


"773M Password ‘Megabreach’ is Years Old

"My inbox and Twitter messages positively lit up today with people forwarding stories from Wired and other publications about a supposedly new trove of nearly 773 million unique email addresses and 21 million unique passwords that were posted to a hacking forum. A story in The Guardian breathlessly dubbed it “the largest collection ever of breached data found.” But in an interview with the apparent seller, KrebsOnSecurity learned that it is not even close to the largest gathering of stolen data, and that it is at least two to three years old..."

"...It was popularized several years ago by Russian hackers on various Dark Web forums,” he said. “Because the data is gathered from a number of breaches, typically older data, it does not present a direct danger to the general user community. Its sheer volume is impressive, yet, by account of many hackers the data is not greatly useful.”

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2019/01/773m-password-megabreach-is-years-old/#more-46290

Not to say that it's not a problem, but it's been a problem for a while and isn't nearly as bad as many of the other security breaches we've been through. I DO strongly suggest that everyone read through the entire article and follow Brian's advice on setting up strong passwords. And any time your inbox or social media is flooded with dire warnings about security breaches or death-dealing viruses or alien invasions, ALWAYS check out Snopes.com or, for computer security issues, https://Krebsonsecurity.com before taking any drastic steps. If you're serious about computer, smartphone or smart home security, subscribe to Brian's newsletter on his website.

Edited by Hyacinth B
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that I mentioned in one of the threads here in December that a gland in my neck had gotten swollen and painful. It turned out to be in the parotid gland, which is a salivary gland. The MRI found a "cystic lesion" 😱 so I had to have an interventional radiologic biopsy done. I just  got the results today: negative for cancer or lymphoma - yaaaaay! 🎉

I have to admit I was scared. Three out of the last four years I've either been in the hospital or having a surgical procedure done in Jan/Feb, and I'm getting gun-shy about those months now. But it's just a plain cyst deep in the gland, which they drained as much as possible during the biopsy. I'll get it rechecked in 6 months.

🎼...Oh, happy day..🎵

😁

Hooray !! 🤩🤩🤩

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

(oh, and I forgot about Dr. Pimple Popper)

It's on tonight! Thanks for the reminder!  ;-)

As someone who used to browse dermatology textbooks in the library, I'm a fan.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that I mentioned in one of the threads here in December that a gland in my neck had gotten swollen and painful. It turned out to be in the parotid gland, which is a salivary gland. The MRI found a "cystic lesion" 😱 so I had to have an interventional radiologic biopsy done. I just  got the results today: negative for cancer or lymphoma - yaaaaay! 🎉

I have to admit I was scared. Three out of the last four years I've either been in the hospital or having a surgical procedure done in Jan/Feb, and I'm getting gun-shy about those months now. But it's just a plain cyst deep in the gland, which they drained as much as possible during the biopsy. I'll get it rechecked in 6 months.

🎼...Oh, happy day..🎵

😁

Yay, you!!  I am so happy you got that great news and appreciate that you shared it with us!

Made my day!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

DownTheShore, that's wonderful news!

BronxBabe, I was worn out this afternoon and was on the sofa trying to take a snooze when I decided to turn on TMC for congenial background noise. Of course I got hooked by "The Two Mrs. Carrolls." When homicidal Bogart was breaking down Stanwyck's door and she just kept pacing back and forth looking terrified, I started yelling at the TV. "Get the gun! You ninny, your friend gave you a gun and you've got it right there on the bed! Quit sniveling and GIT IT GIT IT GIT IT!"

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

I think that I mentioned in one of the threads here in December that a gland in my neck had gotten swollen and painful. It turned out to be in the parotid gland, which is a salivary gland. The MRI found a "cystic lesion" 😱 so I had to have an interventional radiologic biopsy done. I just  got the results today: negative for cancer or lymphoma - yaaaaay! 🎉

I have to admit I was scared. Three out of the last four years I've either been in the hospital or having a surgical procedure done in Jan/Feb, and I'm getting gun-shy about those months now. But it's just a plain cyst deep in the gland, which they drained as much as possible during the biopsy. I'll get it rechecked in 6 months.

🎼...Oh, happy day..🎵

😁

Interesting. My son’s get swollen off and on. Makes him look like he has mumps on one side of his face. Nothing to worry about. 

Glad you are okay. I totally get the annual random surgery thing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Interesting. My son’s get swollen off and on. Makes him look like he has mumps on one side of his face. Nothing to worry about. 

Glad you are okay. I totally get the annual random surgery thing. 

It's good that the swelling is nothing to worry about for your son, even though I know how uncomfortable it must be for him.

I wasn't worried about it either initially, because I thought it was just swollen lymph nodes as a result of an upper respiratory infection. But then it kept swelling like a mumps swelling (had mumps on both sides as a kid), so that necessitated the MRI and its scary possibility.

The ENT and my primary said that if the gland kept swelling, they would recommend that the whole gland itself would have to be removed. The worry was that it would get so large that its effect on facial nerves would become an issue.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

DownTheShore, that's wonderful news!

BronxBabe, I was worn out this afternoon and was on the sofa trying to take a snooze when I decided to turn on TMC for congenial background noise. Of course I got hooked by "The Two Mrs. Carrolls." When homicidal Bogart was breaking down Stanwyck's door and she just kept pacing back and forth looking terrified, I started yelling at the TV. "Get the gun! You ninny, your friend gave you a gun and you've got it right there on the bed! Quit sniveling and GIT IT GIT IT GIT IT!"

As long as you didn't also do a Happy Dance...😉

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×