Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: First Wife

Athena
  • Start Topic

Claire's deeper anger had more to do with WHO he married than him getting married. Remember it was this hosebeast who set up Claire to be tried as a witch and burned in season one, and this was something Jamie knew. And someone who Jamie didn't feel like giving the time of day, but Claire asked him to thank her in season two.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Claire's deeper anger had more to do with WHO he married than him getting married. Remember it was this hosebeast who set up Claire to be tried as a witch and burned in season one, and this was something Jamie knew. And someone who Jamie didn't feel like giving the time of day, but Claire asked him to thank her in season two.

You're much kinder than I would have been had I written that post! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

You're much kinder than I would have been had I written that post! 

Trust me, I have been more harsh in the buik thread, where I've let loose on that besom, as Jamie called her. But I have to be careful here in these non-buik threads.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2022 at 7:57 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

WORD. Yes. Jamie should've told her. Claire fully expected that Jamie might be married when she made the decision to return to the past. When she showed up and they had their tryst, and he NEVER mentioned being married to ANYONE (even after he told her about Willy), she logically assumed he was single. 

And then he married Laoghaire? That evil you know what? This was not just some random woman Claire didnt know. Or even a woman Claire knew had the hots for Jamie, so it made sense when they were both available they married. This was a woman who tried to have Claire MURDERED, accusing someone of witchcraft was essentially a death sentence. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3