Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Not Over It

• Start Topic

Siggy is certifiable.

I'm so over Maggie and her damned pigtails, that are even longer in her TH interviews

Danielle's face looks like she forgot to take her mask off , after Halloween.

Theresa , I think she's so fake. I couldn't handle her if she were my SIL.?

• Love 10

I wonder if Danielle is focused on Delores because she is the weakest link in the cast - as in the most replaceable - she must be seein this opportunity as a 'friend of' to get back on the cast full-time.

Siggy's parents seemed very nice and cool and reasonable.  Was Siggy left at their doorstep as an infant?

I'm saying it again - Gia is so over this show.  She seems like she can barelly stand being filmed with her mom.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This has to be producer driven. I guess there will be no sleepovers or did the ex just become her chasity belt? 

I think he's someone she can have scenes with at home. Do we know if the boyfriend comes on the show at any point.

9 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think these Howives win the award for most tables turned, broken glasses, thrown wine and abuse of tableware. 

Give LeeAnne from Dallas some time and wine glasses. She'll take that award away in no time!

9 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Ellie Mae Clampett. DEAD!

From this point forward Pigtails is now Ellie Mae.

Or should it be Smelly Lay due to stinky pits and puss?

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Or should it be Smelly Lay due to stinky pits and puss?

No, that's Joanna Krupa from RHO Miami 

(that tidbit was dropped by Mohammed Hadid who got close enough to make a real assessment..ewww)

Edited by Mindthinkr
Changed adjective
  • Love 5

I'm glad Tre finally told Melissa what had been sticking in her craw. These two are the worst at communication. Instead of addressing an issue head on, let's make passive aggressive digs at each other for weeks on end. Tre felt criticized by Melissa's parenting comment, so she decides to criticize every little thing about Melissa - her work ethic, her tardiness, the way her mouth looks in pictures, etc. The Gorga comment was really taking it too far and I think Joe should have made more of a point to shut that shit down. But I was glad when Tre finally said what was bothering her. I hope they're able to move on and stop the sniping, because I enjoy the two of them as allies way more than enemies. 

Plus, Gia LITERALLY said the exact same thing about Tre's parenting - so maybe she DOES need to take a closer look at how she's doing things. We get that it's hard with Joe away, but if your teenager is practically begging for discipline, maybe everyone is on to something. 

I don't know what it is, but Siggy's Michael really rubs me wrong. He seems to always have this smug look of condescension on his face. And, as stupid as I find her "woman empowerment" shtick to be, I don't like the way he's low key trying to prevent her from working more. Something is just off about that man. I guess that makes sense - look at who he's with. 

I just can't with Siggy. She got over the cake, right? So now she's going to harp about how she's not over the gigantic slight of not being invited to the impromptu, beach memorial service? Except.....she WAS invited to the beach and chose to sulk with Dolores instead. But I mean, damn...the things this woman holds on to. Petty to the core. She and Margaret had that lunch, they hashed it out, all seemed to be cool - now Siggy is spazzing out again. I'm telling you.....it's Dolores. Dolores is in HER ear, not the other way around. 

That's not to say Siggy isn't without her own issues. She has to be the center of attention, even if negative attention is what she's getting. She stomps around the restaurant, mock hits people, demands sharper knives. She needs all eyes on her. Melissa can't even make a comment about how misunderstood Danielle is - "No, I'M more misunderstood". Fuck off. 

Speaking of, I know Danielle is crazy pants, but I was all about her calling out Dolores on her so-called boyfriend. Who is this dude? Where the fuck is he? Why is FRANK going to the tasting with her, and not this guy? Mmmmhmm. Pics or it didn't happen. 

• Love 24
37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm glad Tre finally told Melissa what had been sticking in her craw. These two are the worst at communication. Instead of addressing an issue head on, let's make passive aggressive digs at each other for weeks on end. Tre felt criticized by Melissa's parenting comment, so she decides to criticize every little thing about Melissa - her work ethic, her tardiness, the way her mouth looks in pictures, etc. The Gorga comment was really taking it too far and I think Joe should have made more of a point to shut that shit down. But I was glad when Tre finally said what was bothering her. I hope they're able to move on and stop the sniping, because I enjoy the two of them as allies way more than enemies. 

Plus, Gia LITERALLY said the exact same thing about Tre's parenting - so maybe she DOES need to take a closer look at how she's doing things. We get that it's hard with Joe away, but if your teenager is practically begging for discipline, maybe everyone is on to something. 

I don't know what it is, but Siggy's Michael really rubs me wrong. He seems to always have this smug look of condescension on his face. And, as stupid as I find her "woman empowerment" shtick to be, I don't like the way he's low key trying to prevent her from working more. Something is just off about that man. I guess that makes sense - look at who he's with. 

I just can't with Siggy. She got over the cake, right? So now she's going to harp about how she's not over the gigantic slight of not being invited to the impromptu, beach memorial service? Except.....she WAS invited to the beach and chose to sulk with Dolores instead. But I mean, damn...the things this woman holds on to. Petty to the core. She and Margaret had that lunch, they hashed it out, all seemed to be cool - now Siggy is spazzing out again. I'm telling you.....it's Dolores. Dolores is in HER ear, not the other way around. 

That's not to say Siggy isn't without her own issues. She has to be the center of attention, even if negative attention is what she's getting. She stomps around the restaurant, mock hits people, demands sharper knives. She needs all eyes on her. Melissa can't even make a comment about how misunderstood Danielle is - "No, I'M more misunderstood". Fuck off. 

Speaking of, I know Danielle is crazy pants, but I was all about her calling out Dolores on her so-called boyfriend. Who is this dude? Where the fuck is he? Why is FRANK going to the tasting with her, and not this guy? Mmmmhmm. Pics or it didn't happen. 

I'm not defending Dolores at all, but maybe her boyfriend does not want to be on the show (sort of like Dina's ex-husband Tommy)?  We did see pictures of them together during one of her talking heads.  If I remember, he is an ob/gyn doctor in their area, so that could explain why he doesn't want to be filmed.  

As far as Dolores' ex-husband, I think he is another hanger-on douchebag famewhore, or else Dolores is trying to make herself more camera-worthy by having a "unique" home situation.  

I was thinking that it was too bad that Dolores wasn't on the show when the Colts Neck ladies were (Nicole, Teresa and Amber) - Frank would have fit right in with Jim Marchese and Bobby Ciasulli, who both were famewhores as well, imo!

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm not defending Dolores at all, but maybe her boyfriend does not want to be on the show (sort of like Dina's ex-husband Tommy)?  We did see pictures of them together during one of her talking heads.  If I remember, he is an ob/gyn doctor in their area, so that could explain why he doesn't want to be filmed.  

I agree, plus she is a bore and needs to have a storyline so BRAVO probably dreamed up this rediculous situation of her sleazy ex moving back in. Hell, I bet he doesn't actually live there at all! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I wonder if Danielle is focused on Delores because she is the weakest link in the cast - as in the most replaceable - she must be seein this opportunity as a 'friend of' to get back on the cast full-time.

Siggy's parents seemed very nice and cool and reasonable.  Was Siggy left at their doorstep as an infant?

I'm saying it again - Gia is so over this show.  She seems like she can barelly stand being filmed with her mom.

I agree about Gia, boy has that child grown! 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

My thoughts on this are basically that, at least for this event, he probably didn't go because he was working.  I have no doubt this tasting was in the middle of the day on a weekday and an OB/GYN probably has a lot less flexibility to attend those sort of things as a contractor, car dealership owner and whatever it is that Marty does. Plus, shut up Danielle. Not everyone needs or wants everything they do to be announced to everyone around them.  I agree, some people's significant others aren't as comfortable being filmed. We've seen the guy's house and I'm pretty sure we've seen a picture of him too. To question his existence as Dolores is walking out the door is both gross and thirsty. 

Spoiler

At the opening, Danielle apparently has sex with Marty in the bathroom of that tiny restaurant and comes out and brags about it and the presence of semen on her shoes. Ew. Not everyone is an exhibitionist. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Dolores doesn't act like she even likes Teresa.

Bingo! There are plenty of people I've "known" for 20 years.  Does not mean I like them - in fact, some of them I avoid like the plague but I live in a relatively small town and we go to the same church.  

I notice that she always seems to say a variation of "I've known Teresa for 20 years" - has she ever said "we've been good friends (or even FRIENDS?) for 20 years?  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I bet Tre hates that it's Melissa's daughter named after her mother.  But then, Teresa should have named her own child after her mother, not after Melania Trump.

Since it's spelled differently, I always figured Milania was sort of named of after Milan. 

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

My thoughts on this are basically that, at least for this event, he probably didn't go because he was working.  I have no doubt this tasting was in the middle of the day on a weekday and an OB/GYN probably has a lot less flexibility to attend those sort of things as a contractor, car dealership owner and whatever it is that Marty does. Plus, shut up Danielle. Not everyone needs or wants everything they do to be announced to everyone around them.  I agree, some people's significant others aren't as comfortable being filmed. We've seen the guy's house and I'm pretty sure we've seen a picture of him too. To question his existence as Dolores is walking out the door is both gross and thirsty. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ok that last bit would be REALLY hard to believe about most grown women - but not Danielle.  Bitch be crazy and SUPER thirsty which makes her fun to watch at first - but then she goes too far and I just feel embarrassed and sad for her.  

• Love 13

Siggy made a comment to her parents about her face healing up- her face lift was awhile ago- she must have had more work done. She had large puffy areas under her eyes. That old photo of Siggy was hysterical- as is Siggy herself. She is mentally unbalanced and it is not entertaining. Her husband seems like a fresh prick. I love Siggy's house, and her kids are cute and sweet, but Siggy can go spit? 

Resting bitch face Delores is obviously aligned against Teresa-no surprise there. She is using nutbag Siggy as an ally, but she is really up Caroline Manzo's ass. 

The producer driven spats with Teresa and Melissa suck. They should refuse to play along. 

Melissa pronounced Tagliatelle wrong, haha! 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Poor Gia.  I bet she was hoping that when Teresa came home she wouldn’t have to act like the little mother anymore but nope.  Teresa is useless and I bet Gia ends up having to deal with Milania’s tantrums instead of her.

This about the beach memorial!!  It was something everyone was supposed to be at, too bad Margaret isn’t psychic and didn’t know that Siggy was going to lose her gd mind over the cake incident.  Then Siggy was embarrassed she didn’t go but instead of just admitting that she is going to mad about the cake and not getting a memorial invite until the end of time.

• Love 4

Sooooooooo...does this mean Teresa's mom is not a Gorga?

Yep, per Teresa's logic, her late mother was only a "Gorga by injection". So technically, that pic of Antonia with her own family should be removed from the restaurant.

I bet Tre hates that it's Melissa's daughter named after her mother.

Oh, I'm sure. Teresa also resents Melissa because she was able to give her husband sons.

A caller asks Delores if Siggy was overly rude to Melissa.

Actually, the caller asked Siggy the question directly. Which, I thought was rude since Siggy wasn't a guest, but Andy loves that caller because she gives him tongue baths. (If I'm confusing the callers, then never mind.)

I saw that...that was pretty telling!! 

Eh, I thought it told that he (like most men) didn't want lipstick lingering on his mouth/face. If he were somehow disgusted by his wife, then he wouldn't have initiated the kiss (and he certainly wouldn't care how often she's away working).

I didn't mind Danielle during her first run - she was no more unlikeable than the rest of the cast - but it's clear she was only brought back as a makeshift Kim D. Her reveal of what Delores supposedly said was forced AF.

Losing a spouse of many years would no doubt be awful, but the Daddy Gorga weepfest is getting tired.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, jaync said:

Oh, I'm sure. Teresa also resents Melissa because she was able to give her husband sons.

Ding Ding Ding. How right you are! 

10 minutes ago, jaync said:

Losing a spouse of many years would no doubt be awful, but the Daddy Gorga weepfest is getting tired.

There will be more of this next week just in case nobody has seen or truly groks it. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I know!  Teresa makes him cry for the cameras, "look at the pictures Dad, look it's Mom" every time she sees him.  That is pandering for the cameras.  We all miss our mothers, fathers brothers etc...but if one of my kids kept bringing it up every chance they had I would have to tell them to stop it. 

Siggy is missing the opportunity to shine, she could get over this issue with Danielle and or Margaret easily if she practiced what she preached.  I noticed that Siggy will start out speaking normally but then screams the last 3 words of her sentence.  Who among us will be signing up for her day long seminar to learn how to be a better person?

I looked at Macbeth Collection, no shoes.  I would love to see Margaret's shoe line, could be fun.

Danielle still likes to stir the pot, never change Danielle, never learn. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, esco1822 said:

At the opening, Danielle apparently has sex with Marty in the bathroom of that tiny restaurant and comes out and brags about it and the presence of semen on her shoes. Ew. Not everyone is an exhibitionist. 

What the what!!!!????

11 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

I did like that Joe  took Melissa's side/had her back  in the restaurant -  and at Teresa's hse about Melissa's take on Tre's disciplining skills

Just when I am convinced Joe is the cretin I think he is he takes his wife's side (rightfully so too) in her feelings about Tre's parenting and taking his wife's side when Tre says she is a Gorga by injection. I can't hate Joe at this moment.  Melissa should have brought up the fact that Tre is on longer a Gorga, she is a Guidice, lol.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the what!!!!????

I read the gossip about that and surprised that 1) for once producers didn't edit it in and 2) I haven't read about it more in these threads. No wonder Danielle had a smirk on her face for most of the evening. She dirtied the restaurant before it even opened. A FU to the Gorgas, if you will. 

P.S. The quote above that you attributed to me was actually a quote by JAYNC

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I read the gossip about that and surprised that 1) for once producers didn't edit it in and 2) I haven't read about it more in these threads. No wonder Danielle had a smirk on her face for most of the evening. She dirtied the restaurant before it even opened. A FU to the Gorgas, if you will. 

P.S. The quote above that you attributed to me was actually a quote by JAYNC

Sorry about the missing the true owner of the quote, I like to think of us of all one big happy family, lol. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sorry about the missing the true owner of the quote, I like to think of us of all one big happy family, lol. 

We are. No problem but I didn't want the other poster to think that I would take credit for something she said or that I would step on her toes. 

• Love 2

Teresa was extra obnoxious in this episode. Not only did she criticize Joe and Melissa's restaurant photo, all she could say about her own picture was "I wish I was showing more boob".  Really, Tre, in a family restaurant?  She is such an effin' twit. I'm starting to dislike her all over again. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Not necessarily, wasn't it at the actual restaurant opening and not the tasting??? The opening is still to come so you never know!  That place is soooooooooo small too, i'm sure everyone knew what was going on.  If you care to read:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/08/11/aatrh-exclusive-danielle-staub-bathroom-sex-gorgas-restaurant-opening-jacqueline-laurita-reacts-calls-danielle-disgusting/

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Teresa was extra obnoxious in this episode. Not only did she criticize Joe and Melissa's restaurant photo, all she could say about her own picture was "I wish I was showing more boob".  Really, Tre, in a family restaurant?  She is such an effin' twit. I'm starting to dislike her all over again. 

I never stopped.  I didn't watch last season so maybe someone can explain - HOW in the hell does she get to stay in Chateau Tacky-Tacky?  Don't they have like 1,354 mortgages on the damn thing?  Aren't they still in some form of program for repaying their creditors?  The only scenario I can think of is that Production is "renting" it from the bankruptcy trustee.  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Not necessarily, wasn't it at the actual restaurant opening and not the tasting??? The opening is still to come so you never know!  That place is soooooooooo small too, i'm sure everyone knew what was going on.  If you care to read:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/08/11/aatrh-exclusive-danielle-staub-bathroom-sex-gorgas-restaurant-opening-jacqueline-laurita-reacts-calls-danielle-disgusting/

I stand corrected. Thank you for the the clickable link. I guess some good snarking is yet to come! 

• Love 2

At the opening, Danielle apparently has sex with Marty in the bathroom of that tiny restaurant and comes out and brags about it and the presence of semen on her shoes.

Good fucking grief. Stay klassy, Staub.

I find it hard to believe that there's no footage of Delores and Frankie meeting with Danielle and her boyfriend, especially since the franchise now likes to use black-and-white flashback scenes as proof of something a HW said or did.

• Love 2

Teresa is milking her mother's death like a whole dairy barn full of cows. I feel so bad for her father.

Every time I think Siggy has surely destroyed her reputation as a "relationship expert" beyond repair, she rolls up her sleeves, says, "Hold my beer, honey," and digs herself in even farther. How do people who've paid her money to give them advice feel when they see her screaming, "No, no, no, I'm NOT over it!" and then shimmying herself at her "enemy's" back and singing "Nyah, nyah, nyah," or whatever she was singing? I mean, really. If she offered me a free, all-expenses-paid overnighter at some 5-star luxury hotel, I'd refuse. (Okay, I'd first try to figure out how I could go to the hotel but not have to attend her wretched presentation.)

Teresa, please, if you won't listen to Melissa, listen to your actual daughter. You need to learn some discipline -- both for yourself and your children. Considering her reaction, though, I don't think Tre absorbed a single wise word Gia laid on her.

Dolores, honey, if you've been divorced for 18 years, your marriage IS over.

Teresa (yeah, I seem to be focusing on Tre this week) has some entertaining ideas about what makes a person a member of a family. She remains a Gorga, despite her own marriage; Melissa, however, is still a Whatever despite her marriage. I agree with the posters who wonder about what she thinks about her own mother. Is she a Gorga or is she a Whatever? Poor Tre. She's an idiot.

• Love 8

I find Siggy to be a very selfish person that puts her feelings above everyone else's. When her parents disagreed with her and put her in her place, I feel like I saw a quick moment where she fought her instinct to get offended and disagree. I think she had enough respect for her parents not to go off on them but if anyone else had told her that she was the one with an issue and not her son, she would start crying over it. It really does seems like she thinks the world is her oyster and everyone should accommodate. It's all on her terms. She wants her son close to home when he goes to college but she wants to be able to work as much as she wants and SHE be the one to decide how much time she spends with her family. 

Teresa tries to be more of a friend to her children than a strict parental figure. That doesn't mean she's a bad mom, but it was probably easier to manage when she had her husband acting as bad cop. I don't think Melissa was criticizing Teresa's parenting but rather given Teresa a little nudge of confidence that her kids will still love her even if she sometimes tells them 'no'. That said, given Teresa's personality, I'm not surprised that she took it as a criticism.

What is Margaret's fascination with pigtails? Is it because it makes her a memorable talking point for the people that meet her? 

Siggy just makes everything about herself. It's so fucking exhausting. She's still complaining about Melissa...at least she got an apology for it..but I haven't heard Siggy apologize for her vile behaviour at her party where she pretty much put one of her guests on the spot and embarrassed her. Seriously, the way she deals with conflict is so absurd...why would anyone want to take any kind of advice from her? She's so concerned with how the other women make her look..if she's worried about looking like an fucking idiot, she does a wonderful job of that all on her own. I wish Bethenny Frankel would visit New Jersey. Siggy needs a dose of Bethenny's harsh truth serum...and she also needs several bottles of meds because she's been acting like a whack job. 

Agreed, Dolores' living situation is her own business, but it's an uncommon situation and I'm not surprised that people would ask questions. It's one thing to live with your ex-husband while you both have significant others...but it seems beyond strange that your exes would be each other's plus ones at events. I get that maybe her BF couldn't make it...but Dolores admitted that Frankie is the love of her life and to get married to someone else would be to truly admit to herself that they're officially done. It may not be other people's business but that doesn't mean that their questions hold no merit. Dolores wants the best of both worlds.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12

Siggy, the “know your worth” woman (ripped off from Mika on Morning Joe) is married to a controlling a-hole, and acts like a clinging pathetic mom and a bitchy insecure friend. 

Walk the walk, lady!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

I'm still not understanding pigtails house. Is it under construction or not? Is her short little husband the contractor? Is she living in only half the house? Does she work from home with her 2 person staff and hideous mother? What exactly does she do for a living? I have so many questions about pigtails. 

One thing I love about her: she pushes the shit out of Siggy's buttons. All she has to do is walk in to the room and Siggy loses her mind !

• Love 5

Does anyone else ever find themselves asking the question “why am I still watching “ fill in the blank of whatever franchise of housewives it is because you can’t stand anyone on it? That’s where I am with this show. And it’s hard to give it up because this is the first franchise I started watching 9 years ago, so it’s the gateway show that got me hooked on all the other cities...except Potomac. I’ve resisted that one so far.

When Teresa and Melissa were arguing, I kept waiting for the sprinkle cookie incident to come up.

Margaret has so many hair looks. Every single one of them worse than the other.

You know when cake gate first happened, I sympathized with Siggy. And the cake. Now I just want her gone, or to become a monk and take a vow of silence. That screaming, screeching voice could raise the dead.

Oh Danielle never stop being the best shit stirring you that you can.

Whoever said upthread that Siggy is the worst housewife ever, have you met Peggy or Lydia from the OC? Kameron from Dallas? 

So to summarize, I hate Siggy. I hate Delores. I hate Danielle. I hate Margaret. I hate Teresa. I hate Melissa. That about covers it.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 5
On 02/11/2017 at 0:09 AM, sheetmoss said:

I did like that Joe  took Melissa's side/had her back  in the restaurant -  and at Teresa's hse about Melissa's take on Tre's disciplining skills

He should have said more than he did. How about " I will not let you speak to my wife like that!"

He talks about having big balls but he is really just a little man

15 hours ago, parrotlover said:

So to summarize, I hate Siggy. I hate Delores. I hate Danielle. I hate Margaret. I hate Teresa. I hate Melissa. That about covers it.

Me too and each Season I wonder why I watch these tacky old women scream at each other and attempt to be relevant

• Love 4

I feel bad for Theresa's father that he lost his wife of 50 years. Can they let the man mourn in peace?! I get that he lives with Teresa so he would be on camera some of the time but they don't need to bring up his wife every time so we can watch him cry every time. It feels invasive. And it continues next week when they go to Puerto Rico. I wish they would just let him be.

• Love 8

I found Delores extremely dull and skipped the majority of her solo scenes last season. Think she lucked out and was kept around another year mainly because Andy has a thing for her son.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

The more Siggy hates Margaret, the more I like her (Margaret).  

Same. Margaret could be Sauraman the White, at this point, and I'd love her just because Siggy hates her. 

• Love 9