Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Not Over It

• Start Topic

Dolores begins to get serious about her new boyfriend; Margaret starts developing a shoe line; Teresa, Melissa, and Joe prepare for the Gorga's tasting party; Melissa and Teresa get into a huge fight, threatening the progress of the restaurant.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Dolores begins to get serious about her new boyfriend; Margaret starts developing a shoe line; Teresa, Melissa, and Joe prepare for the Gorga's tasting party; Melissa and Teresa get into a huge fight, threatening the progress of the restaurant.

anyone else not buy the "fight" and think they're just playing at drama to keep people talking?

• Love 12
On 10/27/2017 at 3:44 PM, nexxie said:

So Dolores lets her ex-husband move back in (after 18 years) just when she’s getting serious with a new boyfriend - really weird timing!

This has to be producer driven. I guess there will be no sleepovers or did the ex just become her chasity belt? 

• Love 3
Just now, crgirl412 said:

How many years ago?  I didn't watch the season much at all when Dina was on  and left half-way through.   

I don't remember which season. It was when Dina came back on the show and she was thinking about divorcing Tommy

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sooooooooo...does this mean Teresa's mom is not a Gorga?

I bet Tre hates that it's Melissa's daughter named after her mother.  But then, Teresa should have named her own child after her mother, not after Melania Trump.

• Love 14

Isn’t Siggy some kind of therapist?  But, she doesn’t believe people can change or improve?   I hope anyone thinking of taking advice from that nut job watches this.

Was Delores in the bedroom with her ex-husband changing her clothes?

• Love 16
Just now, Bronzedog said:

Isn’t Siggy some kind of therapist?  But, she doesn’t believe people can change or improve?   I hope anyone thinking of taking advice from that nut job watches this.

Was Delores in the bedroom with her ex-husband changing her clothes?

She has Delores & Jacqueline as clients, so they're good with her therapy

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

You guys. I'm not one to normally advocate violence. But Siggy? Needs slapped. Hard and repeatedly. 

Her behavior at the tasting party was beyond the pale. What an obnoxious overgrown brat. 

I would take off my earrings and beat her ass in the parking lot. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I saw that...that was pretty telling!!  Plus, I was wondering if he was wearing a hearing aid.

If he does wear a hearing aid I bet that he turns it off when they are together. She can be so loud. Very loud. 

• Love 14

Margaret always looks like a weird combination of part frumpy part "zany". She's over committed to the pigtails -- sometimes short! Sometimes with extensions! Always awful.

I noticed from the preview they showed that she's sporting her one other look -- 1960s grandmother/matron/head mistress . Is anyone taking fashion advice from her? Boho preppy? Come on now.  

Also, does anyone have a crazy lady decoder ring I could borrow? I can't figure out who's the worst of the bunch.

Melissa seems the most reasonable, but always with the digs in the Ths. That's got to piss Tre off.

• Love 18

Something is actually wrong with Siggy..she was acting insane at the tasting. Dolores is so up siggys ass it’s embarrassing.

The food looked delicious. I would’ve been eating so much I would’ve missed the arguments lol. I lived in Italy for 9 months about 8 years ago and I still think about the food to this day. 

I ff a lot of Siggys solo scenes.

• Love 18

OMG.  Delores is on WWHL and Siggy is in the audience.  A caller asks Delores if Siggy was overly rude to Melissa. They go to Siggy, who is in the audience and not actually on the show, and, she again starts bitching about the cake. 

She is certifiable.

I was hoping Margaret would have just laughed in Soggy’s face when she was telling her she was a horrible person.

• Love 13

Dolores is scared of getting serious with this new guy because that would mean that her marriage to "love of her life Frank" is really over? Who is going to tell her? Your marriage has been over for like, 15+ years. So sad to see someone pining for her ex for that long. Her new man should run like hell.

Dolores doesn't act like she even likes Teresa.

I'm glad that Gia basically confirmed what Melissa was saying about Teresa's lack of discipline. I don't like it when Melissa and Teresa fight.

I wish I could delete Siggy from all scenes. Worst Housewife ever. Dolores isn't far behind. How does Siggy have any kind of career in women empowerment??? I don't think her draconian husband needs to worry about her working all that much.

Siggy and Dolores ruin every event they attend.

• Love 24

Soggy thinks she is the star of the show and Delores is backing her. Say what you want about Theresa,  but NJ is Theresa's show now.  Soggy just looks pathetic and unlikable and Delores is worse because she's  Soggy's bitch. 

Those two are unwatchable.  I also need someone to call soggy out on making a memorial for Theresa's mom all about her. Delores's "ex" husband actually made a good point when he pointed out to Soggy's lap dog,  how much Theresa is going through right now.  

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 22

Good Lord!  Siggy is acting like a 5 year old!  Her husband should be embarrassed about the way she behaved at that restaurant.  Those stupid gestures she was making towards Margaret were so stupid.  I don't see how she can watch this scene and look at herself in the mirror.  I was embarrassed for her and I can't stand her.

2 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Dolores doesn't really like Teresa, but instead of saying "I can't stand this trick," she talks about loyalty while being two faced.

This!  Dolores is a nasty piece of work.  She's one of those friends who gives you compliments and drags your name through the mud behind your back.  I absolutely believe Danielle about what Dolores said about Teresa.  Knowing somebody for a lot of years doesn't prove loyalty.  How do we know you didn't hate Teresa all those years.  I didn't watch last season because I swore off of the New Jersey franchise for a while.  So I'm basing what I'm saying on my impression of Dolores this season and I just don't see any Teresa love emanating from her.  And if her boyfriend stays with her after hearing her say that she's avoiding remarriage because it will mean that her and her ex are really finished, he's really weird.

• Love 15

Siggy seemed somewhat fine with Margaret at the tasting until Margaret disagreed with her. Margaret wasn't screaming, she just politely disagreed with Siggy. Siggy went all batshit crazy. She was like a toddler having a tantrum. It is like Margaret cannot have a differing opinion from Siggy for some reason. Friends do not have to agree on everything. Seriously, if I have to hear about the damn cake some more I might just throw something at my television. Get over the damn cake Siggy! It is just a F***ing cake! Maybe someone should infiltrate one of Siggy's overnight retreats and throw a cake across the floor.

I did love Siggy's parents politely telling her to let Josh do his own thing.

Delores is so up Siggy's ass. I have no idea what Delores' beef with Margaret is. 

I hate Margaret's pigtails and some of her quips, but overall I like her. She stays relatively calm when arguing with someone. She seems to be fairly levelheaded with all the drama. I do not think Margaret was be malicious when she did not include Siggy and Delores in the ceremony on the beach for Teresa's mom like Siggy and Delores believe.

It was uncalled for, but I did kind of love Danielle's comment to Delores about her ex-husband and her boyfriend. It isn't really anyone's business, but if I was standing at a table a few feet away listening to two hyenas talk shit about me I may make some petty comment too. I know I am a horrible person.

• Love 24