Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: A Case Of The Vickis

• Start Topic

On 10/30/2017 at 0:37 AM, Martinigirl said:

Breaking news....Peggy, Lydia and Meghan are all out next season. YAY!!!

Peggy and Lydia I can definitely see not being asked back for another season. They just don't click with the other ladies.

Meghan I think will be asked back unless her husband wants her to travel with him.

13 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I appreciate the Jason Bourne-type edit we're getting while we wait to see if Vickiwill make it.

It reminded me more of the show "24"

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

This is by far the most comforting thing you can say to a person having a panic attack, Kelly!  Being the bitch that I am, I laughed hysterically.   Next Kelly will be calling the hospital and asking, “Is Vicki dead yet?”  

Kelly: I've always wanted to do a tour of an Icelandic Hospital

Tamra: Me, too!

Kelly: Let's make sure they bring us down to the morgue so that we can visit Vicki.

• Love 24
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

OMG, the first half hour of this episode was the funniest I have seen in years. Makes up for the first 16 episodes. I was laughing so hard when Vicki was carried out to the ambulance with her head covered by a robe that I could hardly catch my breath. Then Kelly telling Vicki that she might be having a heart attack just sent me over the edge. I recovered, then returned to fits of giggles when the ladies decided to have dinner instead of visit Vicki, Shannon inquired about the vodka selection, and Meghan ordered a casserole for Vicki. Priceless.

When Peggy got in the van and the driver asked if someone else was coming and should he wait, I totally expected Peggy to call Dicko to ask if it was OK for the van to leave. I am not kidding. I also thought when no one could get Peggy to answer her door, that we would find out that Dicko had told her to come home, so she had left. I am very disappointed in Dicko that he didn't. 

I also expected Lydia to take credit for Vicki's quick recovery, given that she led the group prayer. Oh, and my other fav scene was the phone call Vicki had with Steve, when he told her bringing her dead body home would be no problem. The plane could just drag her along behind it. Got to say, Steve is growing on me. 

I agree.  I am embarrassed to admit I've rewatched this episode twice.  And damn it, Kelly Dodd has me laughing so hard.  Her annoyance with Peggy was just so, so funny.  I'd be okay with them keeping Peggy around as long as Kelly is kept too.

• Love 8

I know I'm asking A LOT of these women to apply logic and clear communication (it's nigh impossible), but why didn't Peggy just go to the hospital with Lydia?  Did Lydia not even talk to Peggy, and just bypass her to go berate the others for eating dinner before heading to the hospital?  

The thing that got me was that Peggy was sooooo upset that the other four were just sitting there eating and not rushing to the hospital, but by the time she actually made the decision to go to the hospital (because Diko told her to) they were nearly done with dinner. So that means she wasted just as much time as they did, but didn't get a chance to eat. By the time she actually went to the hospital Vicki was on her way back to the hotel and didn't seem at all upset with the ones who stayed to have dinner - because they gave her a casserole!

Even Lydia had an epiphany about Vicki's "illness" when she called it a 'case of the Vickis' on the ride back from the hospital. She looked like she was majorly regretting having hired on for the season to be Vicki's cheerleader. 

But any sympathy I had for Lydia (very, very brief moment there) was erased when she again tried to gaslight Shannon and stir her up while they were shopping.

I do think Shannon gets threatened by Tamra getting close to Vicki, not because she's her friend and no one else can have her (who'd want her??), but because she and Tamra are supposed to be as one when it comes to all the lies Vicki told about the cancer and about their marriages. So yes she definitely gets threatened. But I thought last night she was doing her best to let things just flow. She did snark to Meghan during the makeup cry session between Vicki and Tamra but she wasn't saying those things to the group and I think the only time she got kind of shouty there was when Kelly kept trying to insert herself and Tamra told her this is "between A and B and C you later" or like that? And when Vicki was so "ill" she was mostly supportive, or not any more snarky then any of the others. So then you have Lydia. She hears that there was some kind of makeup session between Tamra and Vicki from Kelly who also tells her that Shannon seemed very upset that they were now friends again (Tamra and Vicki). Next they all go shopping and Shannon actually jokes with Vicki about the statue and a hair on the chin. And then Lydia zeroes in. She tells Shannon how nice it is that she is joking with Vicki and mentions that Vicki and Tamra made up, so how nice that Shannon was getting along too. Then when Shannon says it's only for the trip and that Vicki is still Vicki, Lydia pokes her again. You can tell she's trying to get a reaction and get Shannon to go "crazy" but for once Shannon doesn't bite. So Lydia then has her talking head about how there's something wrong with Shannon because she just can't let things go. Hate Lydia.

Still hate Peggy. Wanted those doctors/paramedics to shove her out the door and slam it in her face. When she told the doctor to stop asking Vicki questions and help her, I wanted him to tell her to shut up and let him do his f*cking job! He has to come out here and be included in their circus, but at least let him do what he's trained to do.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 23
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Peggy was on the phone waiting for Diko to tell her whether or not to respond to the other ladies knocking on her door.

Diko definitely wasn't behind Peggy's self imposed time-out. That dude is ALLLLL about the orange. He'd be telling her to get herself in the mix as much as possible. 

• Love 20
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

This is by far the most comforting thing you can say to a person having a panic attack, Kelly!  Being the bitch that I am, I laughed hysterically.   Next Kelly will be calling the hospital and asking, “Is Vicki dead yet?”  

Because if she is, they can save themselves the trip....and the casserole.  "Waiter....dessert menu, please, and another round!"

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 10

I am disappointed Vicki didn't kick the bucket.

Pack her up in an industrial size casserole dish and send her home where no one would claim her.

Heck, even Steve who actually knows her couldn't care less.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

When I saw Lydia with her bible the morning after the night before, not all of her t-shirt was visible. I thought the shirt had Problematic written on it. I straight away thought ,yes you are, good warning!’, but then later I saw it had Nobleman written on it. I prefer problematic!

I swear I saw the exact same thing.  I was sure it said, "PROBLEMATIC", and here it says, "NOBLEMAN".  That is in itself problematic.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees "things".  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I agree.  I am embarrassed to admit I've rewatched this episode twice.  And damn it, Kelly Dodd has me laughing so hard.  Her annoyance with Peggy was just so, so funny.  I'd be okay with them keeping Peggy around as long as Kelly is kept too.

I don't think I'll miss the broken english major one bit

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Megan is nursing, so if she says she needs to eat - she NEEDS to eat. 

I'd understand that she'd need to pump to keep the steady flow of milk coming in but she was drinking a lot of champagne. She would/ should of pumped and tossed at least once to get the alcohol out of her system and not pass it on to the baby. Eating is good;  it keeps the nutrients steady and also helps to absorb all the drinking. Her nanny/cousin is really being a good sport keeping Aspen away from all these zany antics. 

That phone recording. Hmm...Meagan both drinking and breastfeeding? I hope not. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I'd understand that she'd need to pump to keep the steady flow of milk coming in but she was drinking a lot of champagne. She would/ should of pumped and tossed at least once to get the alcohol out of her system and not pass it on to the baby. Eating is good;  it keeps the nutrients steady and also helps to absorb all the drinking. Her nanny/cousin is really being a good sport keeping Aspen away from all these zany antics. 

That phone recording. Hmm...Meagan both drinking and breastfeeding? I hope not. 

If she is breastfeeding, whether dumping or not, she needs to eat because of the calorie requirements.  She's still producing the milk even if it goes down the drain instead of down Aspen's gullet.

• Love 12

I know this is petty (well, it IS RHOC and everything is petty), but I cannot stand that some of these women have such lazy grammar!!  I heard it several times last night, and it set my teeth on edge.  Both Meghan and Kelly (and, maybe Tamra) said "I needa eat" instead of "I need to eat".  I also think that Kelly said to Vicki "you needa go to the hospital".

It's stupid, but it's one of those things that drive me crazy - why, oh why can't these women speak correctly??  

• Love 12

Little preview clip at the end looks like Peggy is accusing Megan of a parenting faux pas, with video evidence....Peggy seems to think she is morally superior to the others. She makes Kelly Dodd look good. 

This season is probably Vicki's death rattle- not literally but being cast on the show next season .

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Little preview clip at the end looks like Peggy is accusing Megan of a parenting faux pas, with video evidence....Peggy seems to think she is morally superior to the others. She makes Kelly Dodd look good. 

This season is probably Vicki's death rattle- not literally but being cast on the show next season .

A morally superior homophobe.  She won't be asked back next year....too many Housewives from other franchises want her fired.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought Tamra was reading her the riot act via twitter after the episode where she was discussing Eddie being gay.

Have they since made up again??

No, they are not friends. Tamra made that clear on WWHL as well. She is through with Vicki for good.

• Love 16
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Since I thanked the "Great Pumpkin" for the early bag FULL of treats here is my list of the women of candy in said bag:

Vicki= Candy Corn (OG nasty waxy candy lasts forever and the only way to get rid of it is to throw away)

Tamra = Gummy worm/rat. (No explanation needed)

Shannon = Mounds or Almond Joy (because some time you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't)

Kelly= Snickers (because she is like the two different hungry people in their ads)

Megan= Milky Way (breastfeeding and all that)

Lydia= Pixie Stix (sugar in a straw and you don't have to touch the sticky candy directly)

Peggy = Wax lips or those gross wax cola bottles. (gross, no flavor and not worth the time)

Heh, brilliant! The only one I'd change is Vix:

Vicki =  Lemonhead for her over-inflated cranium and for her immortal cry of "... my hair is not yellow, Mom, my hair is blonde!'

6 hours ago, Jel said:

And tearless crying.

Ugh, when she was huddled on the ground with her shoulders quaking and Peggy (was it Peggy or Lydia) soothing her -- I felt like she was laughing behind her hands.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Tamra explained on WWHL and in a blog after Kelly's boob party that she told Shannon to help her stay strong and not allow her to makeup with Vicki, so Shannon was only following Tamra's wishes/orders.

Yes, but then Tamra said in her TH this episode that if making amends with Vicki was good for her own peace of mind, then Shannon was going to have to deal with it. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Donn Gunvalson wins the internet.

Did you see his other posts? He's attacking everyone in the franchise and being a bitter and jealous little bitch. He wasn't quite so vocal when he was on the show getting a paycheck and being supported by Vicki for years. Bye, Felicia. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, but then Tamra said in her TH this episode that if making amends with Vicki was good for her own peace of mind, then Shannon was going to have to deal with it. 

Then she didn't clue Shannon in on that change! LOL Shannon was only doing what Tamra asked/made her promise to do, this would fall on Tamra, not Shannon. LOL

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes but the operative words here are "in her TH." So she'd actually have to verbalize that to Shannon. 

• Love 5

Tamra explained on WWHL and in a blog after Kelly's boob party that she told Shannon to help her stay strong and not allow her to makeup with Vicki, so Shannon was only following Tamra's wishes/orders.

The show was taped several months ago.  The WWHL episode is much more recent.

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Feline Goddess said:

Did you see his other posts? He's attacking everyone in the franchise and being a bitter and jealous little bitch. He wasn't quite so vocal when he was on the show getting a paycheck and being supported by Vicki for years. Bye, Felicia. 

That's a parody/fake Donn, not the real Donn G. LOL

• Love 15

I think Shannon really got mad when Vicki was saying, "You,  Heather and Shannon were calling me a con woman" and whatever other claims she was making. I think Shannon was less mad about Tamra being friends with Vicki again and more mad that, in the middle of this "touching scene," Vicki was spouting off about her victimhood at the hands of Shannon. Shannon was annoyed at Tamra and Vicki's making up, for sure, but that's when Shannon started to get really riled.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then she didn't clue Shannon in on that change! LOL Shannon was only doing what Tamra asked/made her promise to do, this would fall on Tamra, not Shannon. LOL

Hey, I'm only repeating what our fickle little wench Tamra said! Since she claims Shannon calls her 100 times a day, she would have had plenty of opportunity to clue her in on that change, LOL!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

You are absolutely correct -- it would fall on Tamballs and demonstrates that she's rubbish, whose actions are guided by a paycheck, not friendship, despite claiming to be Shannon's pal..

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Audpaud said:

It must be that time of the season for Tammy Sue to display her wide range of acting skills. Drunk sobbing - drunk laughing pee pee? Riveting.

Really - she was ridiculous from beginning to end of this episode!

• Love 3

Goodness gracious, Vicki is a drama queen. Fresh out of the hospital and she drinking. Go to sleep! (TM Betheny from Scary Island)

Notice how she also did not seem to give a crap about Peggy the next day because she had made up with Tamra.

• Love 19

I love fake Donn.

Vicki is a lying sack of shit.  She probably drank on the plane which is very dehydrating, probably had jet leg, wasn’t sleeping properly, and “whooped it up” adding to the dehydration.  Plus, she is an out of shape crone.  Threw a clot my ass.  You don’t mix blood thinners and alcohol.  

Bitch was hungover.   And when she met Tamra in the hallway tha next morning, she looked like Courtney Love after a 2 week smack binge which included getting hit in the face with a sock full of nickels a few times.

Speaking of looks, Tamra looks hot in a mud mask, and the Dudd is surprisingly pretty with no make up.  Those two and Megan  looked great in the fur hats.  Vicki looked like a disheveled, red faced ostrich, Lydia looked like a furry rat, and Shannon should stick to something else.

Did Peggy say her father was a marigold?  I loved seeing her get the Dudd’s drunken wrath.   The thought of dorky Dicko calling Mr Clean to reprimand his wife was pretty funny I must say.

This guy Steve has not two shits to give about Vicki.  

I don’t think Tamra wants to “whoop it up” with Vicki anymore.  One, she’s fairly sober now, so two, she sees how embarrassing it is to party with the tragically unhip crone.   I do wonder if Shannon busts out the “23 skidoo “ as her partying cry.   She’s even less hip than Vicki, which is hard to do.  

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

This guy Steve has not two shits to give about Vicki.  

I think he does. I also think that he doesn't give much credence to her pity party blowing it out of proportion antics. That's why he gave the tie her leg to the plane bringing her home speech. He's just not going to let the crazy seed grow (or water it). 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

And they keep you in the hospital until the clot dissolves so it won't travel any farther. Sent her back with a shot to administer herself? I'm may be wrong, but I call bullshit on that. Seriously, when they wheeled her into the hospital, they hadn't even put in IV in. Yeah, it was serious.  My aching ass serious.

Yeah, there was something sketchy about this.  And who goes from feeling like they are dying and being taken to the hospital to drinking, eating and staying up and up all night in a matter of hours?

Edited by la patineuse
  • Love 20
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think Peggy or Diko realize that she just put herself on the chopping block by refusing to film even if it was just a brief scene with Lydia or Vicki about how hurt she was by Kelly's comments.

This is what I don't get either.  Lydia and Vicki had nothing to do with what happened with the other women, so Peggy still ignores them?  Maybe she is mad and hurt, but if someone comes to check on you or texts you to see if you are ok, you don't just keep sulking and ignore them.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

If she is breastfeeding, whether dumping or not, she needs to eat because of the calorie requirements.  She's still producing the milk even if it goes down the drain instead of down Aspen's gullet.

Exactly. When I was nursing, I was always much more hungry than when I was pregnant. If I went too long past meal time, I'd get sooooo jittery and dizzy. I don't blame Megan one bit for making sure she got a meal. I'm sure she's pumping and dumping. She's never seemed like anything but a responsible mother to me. If she just wanted to party, she'd leave the baby at home with a can of formula. 

38 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Notice how she also did not seem to give a crap about Peggy the next day because she had made up with Tamra.

Exactly. She only glommed on to Peggy in the first place because she felt she needed allies against Shamra. Now that things have calmed down, she's going to drop Peggy like a hot potato. Or whatever they have in Armenia. 

• Love 20
58 minutes ago, SCS said:

You are absolutely correct -- it would fall on Tamballs and demonstrates that she's rubbish, whose actions are guided by a paycheck, not friendship, despite claiming to be Shannon's pal..

The reason the three will once again become friends after the reunion.  Vicki will tell Shannon she only said those things about David because she cared for her friend.....yada yada yada

• Love 4
(edited)

Breaking news - after pasta and whooping it up, Vicki suffered a relapse

giphy.gif

However, it wasn't so bad as she was strong enough to make it down the stairs without the wheelchair

tenor.gif?itemid=5394962

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Breaking news - after pasta and whooping it up, Vicki suffered a relapse

giphy.gif

However, it wasn't so bad as she was strong enough to make it down the stairs without the wheelchair

tenor.gif?itemid=5394962

Damn you!  I just got that spider walk scene out of my brain a year or so ago.

But it’s funny, because I despise the Ick enough to watch it. 

• Love 4