Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Twinkle Lights and Grandma Shoes

paulvdb

I was talking to someone about Christy taking LSATs already, and she brought up something that could make it work. If she was going to school year round and taking online classes, then it's possible. If you're searching for an in universe explanation, it's the best I can come up with.

If Bonnie gets married, do you think Roscoe and Violet would be there for the wedding? 

If Bonnie gets married, do you think Roscoe and Violet would be there for the wedding? 

I'll be interested to know if we ever see them again. Realistically, it makes no sense for Christy to have no contact with them - especially with Roscoe. It's not as if she lost custody of him or is court-ordered not to see him. She simply permitted him to live with his dad and step mother. I'd expect him to be with her on weekends or on holidays. I tend to think the show would like us to forget the kids even exist. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I guess Christy has never heard of a library. That bothered me.

I like Adam, but I only watch this show intermittently so maybe I'm missing something awful? Or maybe not.

Yeah the saying no to marriage was Sam and Diane. The execution of it was better with them but it seemed more in character for Bonnie than Diane. Bonnie has lots of reasons to be scared. With Sam and Diane it just felt like prolonging the whole will they/wont they -now about the proposal - for the sake of it. I was irritated by the end of it and sick of Diane.

Yes I just rewatched Cheers lol.

Yeah Christy is not super likeable. I don't get her relationship to the other woman she was trying to help....I skipped most of this season when it aired.

Edited by cleo
On 11/2/2017 at 10:47 PM, msani19 said:

What is up with Jamie in a fat suit? That was a total what the hell....but the way they were acting in the cafe scene I suspected that was what it was going to be yet hoping I was wrong. Ugh, so distasteful. We will get a backstory on how it happened and flashbacks. So fun, can't wait /sarcasm

Adam as a character is awful. I rolled my eyes so hard when I realized he was still a thing. I guess they didn't hear all our complaints and objections about him last season...lol. I can see Bonnie isn't going to marry him, but can they not draw this out too long! I will say I give Bonnie credit for knowing on some level that although she might love Adam (groan), marrying him would be the wrong decision.

Is Christy already studying for the LSAT? Did I miss her graduating from college? It's possible. 

Xx yes I'm surprised Adam didn't die too like everybody else