Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E12: There’s Snow Business like Sew Business

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Heidi's words were, "Congratulations you are moving forward to fashion week."  

There it is.  Sneaky wording and clearly disappointing.  They all thought it was going to be final 5. 

They all know about decoy collections, of course, but they all wanted to be a contender.  

I think it's misleading wording too but I have a feeling they all know full well that moving forward TO fashion week and being one of the designers chosen to have their collection aired are two different things.   They always or frequently seem to have extra challenges for some to surmount at this point.   Don't they sometimes not spring it on them until they show up months later?   Like "show us a mini collection and we'll pick which if you get to move on"?

56 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I think it's misleading wording too but I have a feeling they all know full well that moving forward TO fashion week and being one of the designers chosen to have their collection aired are two different things.   They always or frequently seem to have extra challenges for some to surmount at this point.   Don't they sometimes not spring it on them until they show up months later?   Like "show us a mini collection and we'll pick which if you get to move on"?

In the past, the two who are going to show 2 items from their collection to win the third spot learn this on the runway after the chosen two leave.  And even before that, 3 were chosen on the spot. 

Given Brandon's "what the fuck" I am not sure he or Kentaro understood. 

Also in the past they have told them they have to make another garment to add to their collection after they arrive back in NYC.  That is not relevant to anything now other than an illustration of how the format changes as time goes on.     

• Love 2

Ok, good to know.  I did think it sounded hinky, but hearing Brandon's WTF response makes me glad they did it.  I'm tired of his entitled arrogance.  But I don't like his aesthetic at all and I'm tired of hearing it fawned over week after week.  Which is probably why I like Margarita.  I like her clothes better AND I am rolling my eyes right along with her at the judges' favoritism and double standards.

When they say Brandon's stuff is 'street' I picture season one Jesse Pinkman wearing oversized, ridiculous stuff that the BB costumer very clearly chose as a joke about his street cred.  

jesse-pinkman.jpg

On 11/3/2017 at 2:02 AM, mamadrama said:

I spent a few winters in Prague, Budapest, and Slovakia. I was always bundled up in a hat, scarf, snow boots, and winter coat. Even in my good boots with good traction, I still slid all over the cobblestones in the old towns. And then there were the local girls...all but skipping along in their mini skirts and high heels. I was impressed. 

Oooh Slovakia, my home country. I live in Virginia for past 20 years and miss our Slovak winters. I didn't even own a winter coat for about 10 years as it's barely ever cold enough plus you spend the rest of the time in a car. Back home (although I only need 6 more years and I will be in America longer than Slovakia) you had to use public transportation to get to places so you needed seriously warm stuff. I always get excited when it gets below -10C  or lower as I like that frigid air that you feel in your lungs and drag my husband for a walk. That's the only time I voluntarily leave the house to go for walk LOL. My husband and our doggie thinks I'm crazy as they want to stay in cozy under blankets. I seriously hate the hot and/or humid weather we have in VA for most of the year. All I could think during the runway was how hot and uncomfortable the models must be in all those heavy clothes waiting around for probably hours till they can take them off. 

Edited by ava111
  • Love 10

Haven't read everyone's posts, but...

I would like to see Brandon design something that doesn't show a belly button. I thought that would happen this challenge, but guess not.

I really dislike Margarita now. Good thing she's not on Survivor. That whining about no one picking her to go to Fashion Week; not only whining, but really confronting the others about not picking her.

• Love 6

I'm just glad to like the obvious (to me) top 2, Brandon & Kentaro.  I really don't think any of the other 3 have a chance, though Gretchen proved a lot of us wrong about "obvious". 

I like their designs, I like their personalities and I like how they interact with others.  I haven't seen the entitled attitude or arrogance from Brandon, just a laid-back attitude and a calm and collected demeanor. 

When any designer hears nothing but praise for an outfit on the runway, I hate for them to then display that fake "What? Me win? Really, wow I'm SO shocked".  And we see that at times.  I'm fine with a polite and gracious thanks and an exit.  That's what I've seen from Kentaro and Brandon, but I like them and their clothes, so I don't look for negatives.  When I don't like somebody, I do look for those negatives.  Judgy as hell, but I'll own it. 

• Love 11

I thought I caught a little something that just confirms to me how staged this all is - when Kenya comes back to the waiting area after making googly-eyes while Heidi paused dramatically after Margarita left the stage, she looks all down like she's playing with them about being eliminated. Then when she announces she's in, Kentaro says words to the effect that he didn't understand why she was acting like that because...filling in the blanks, I think it was a bit of a slip. Meaning that they all knew that everyone was going, so Kentaro was confused about why she was playing like she was aufed - anyone else catch that? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Then when she announces she's in, Kentaro says words to the effect that he didn't understand why she was acting like that because...filling in the blanks, I think it was a bit of a slip. Meaning that they all knew that everyone was going, so Kentaro was confused about why she was playing like she was aufed - anyone else catch that? 

It did seem like a silly actor thing. Maybe you're right!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dleighg said:

It did seem like a silly actor thing. Maybe you're right!

I get why Kenya might want to joke with them, as we assume they don't know and could be fooled, but Kentaro's confusion (and the words he said that I could make out) seemed to me to tip off that they already knew she was going. 

Edited by Gothish520
clarification
On 11/4/2017 at 10:33 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

whoa, we're practically neighbors, @TwirlyGirly! I live outside Boston; my son went to culinary school at JWU--I visited Providence many times. My friend's daughter went to URI and she lives and works in Providence now. A friend of mine from my hometown in Massachusetts retired to Bristol, where she keeps bees, among other things. Its an awesome place! 

Also from outside Boston.  Actually mid way between Boston and Worcester.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  I was iffy on Aneya in the beginning, but she has really grown, I love her stuff and would love to see her win.  And Brandon has gone the other way.  Loved him in the beginning and now I'm just iffy on him.

• Love 3

Well, after The Season of Ashley with her lace skirts over granny panties, gaudy pastels, and floral hats, and then the All Stars Season of Watch Isaac Mizrahi Make a Fool of Himself Over Designer Sam, and finally The Season of Erin who, like, said like, like every other, like word, made oversized, over-embellished coats for all occasions, and was a mean girl on par with Gretchen and Ivy...I'm happy enough to have The Season of Brandon's Strings and Belly Buttons.  He doesn't seem arrogant to me, at all, and although his aesthetic is the polar opposite of mine, I can appreciate a lot of his designs. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

He doesn't seem arrogant to me, at all,

I don’t get an arrogant vibe from Brandon either. I do adore Kentaro ❤️ ... and although I wasn’t a fan of Ayana in the beginning (I thought her fringe creation was awful, even tho the judges loved it and she won the challenge) I am really liking her creations now. I also love me a peplum, so I like Kenya too, and she is a fabulous seamstress from what I can see. Then there is Margarita....I just don’t understand how she made it this far. 

• Love 11
On 11/2/2017 at 11:13 PM, Midnight Cheese said:

I like Margarita.   I like that she has no poker face, and admitted, fully, that she was head-fucked by the elimination and her save.   Further, and I'll try and keep my legit temper in check, she hasn't worked with winter textiles.   Maybe if your instinct is to eye-roll and get super nasty super fast about someone who does come from a literal, objective reality, endless summer climate...you should ask yourself why.  Because she wasn't lying.   My Puerto Rican mom and all of that side of my family think "winter" is under 70 degrees if and when they move to the mainland.  Anyway.

Loved Kentaro's.   Love Kenya, but not all of her elements.  Margarita's dress was pure Muppet, Brandon should have refined the hems.  Ayana's fabrics and styling looked cheapitty cheap cheap.   All that written, I am glad all 5 are showing something next week.

Right but all bets are off when you sign up for competitive reality tv. It’s akin to those people each season on Top Chef when pressed to make a dessert and in huge eyes and shock go “I’m not a pastry chef!”  

But you are aware of television and the game and how it works. So you can cut the bullshit and make a coat, Margarita. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I thought I caught a little something that just confirms to me how staged this all is - when Kenya comes back to the waiting area after making googly-eyes while Heidi paused dramatically after Margarita left the stage, she looks all down like she's playing with them about being eliminated. Then when she announces she's in, Kentaro says words to the effect that he didn't understand why she was acting like that because...filling in the blanks, I think it was a bit of a slip. Meaning that they all knew that everyone was going, so Kentaro was confused about why she was playing like she was aufed - anyone else catch that? 

I just saw it as Kenya trying to do a fakeout as I know I've seen other contestants do on various competitive reality shows over the years. Even Joey did it! I don't think Kentaro had prior knowledge of what actually happened any more than Monica does in this clip. He just didn't think she actually got eliminated because, like me, he figured the judges would just send them all through.

• Love 3
On 11/2/2017 at 10:57 PM, Nordly Beaumont said:

Plus, it's a runway, not a city street.

Yep

On 11/2/2017 at 11:07 PM, dgpolo said:

Also from the Midwest here and my mom would keep her thermostat at 85! during the winter. We all knew not to wear sweaters there. On holidays I would call in the morning to tell her to lower the temp. There were 6 of us plus spouses, plus kids, plus oven on all day. We might not have worn crop tops and shorts but definitely T-shirts and I'm sure more than one of us wished for shorts.

How can we have the same mother, but I don't know you?  

On 11/2/2017 at 11:31 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Really?  I feel they crowned Brandon weeks ago.

Yes..and no.  I can almost see them leading us to that conclusion only to flip the script at the last minute, showing us how boldly unpredictable they are.  *cough*bullspit*cough

On 11/2/2017 at 11:31 PM, Passing Strange said:

Margarita went to the Rhode Island School of Design. It's in Providence, which averages 36 inches of snow a year. She's seen winter.

phpDtes7hAM.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yes..and no.  I can almost see them leading us to that conclusion only to flip the script at the last minute, showing us how boldly unpredictable they are.  *cough*bullspit*cough

Two words. Daniel. Vosovic.

• Love 4

Brandon's arrogance only slips out in little bits.  Once he said he said he felt he'd already proven himself and was ready to move on to the next thing (post-show, I assume) so "Can I just win already?"  That was a couple weeks ago.  Seemed a little presumptuous.  And I felt like 'what's your hurry' if you have talent.  You should be thrilled to show more of your looks.  

The whole bit about knowing cold weather clothes because of where you live was stupid.  If you're a fashion student, or a human being on earth, you know what makes clothes cold weather.  Plus it didn't really matter because still it was bare toes and midriffs.  

I don't have trouble with Brandon's confident statements because (if I recall correctly) they're all in talking heads, where they are a) maybe prompted and b) in a place where he probably feels safe to celebrate a bit.  If he were lording it over the others in front of them, I'd have a problem with that.

• Love 13

I kind of hate when the judges do the mini collection thing to eliminate someone. The judges are giving them their input, but I feel often that it is too late in the game for the designer to really fix their collections. They can make minor adjustments, but when the judges tear into some of the mini collections it is like what can the designers really do to change things in such a short amount of time?

I do not see Brandon's comments as arrogance. I do think he has come along way from the first episode where he was extremely nervous and drinking martini's left and right. I thought his comment on moving on to what is next possibly post show was in reference to going back to doing his menswear designs. I did peek at his instagram and it looked like he did some designs for the band Imagine Dragons. I would think most of the designers that are left would be looking forward to what is next whether they win or not.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I kind of hate when the judges do the mini collection thing to eliminate someone. The judges are giving them their input, but I feel often that it is too late in the game for the designer to really fix their collections. They can make minor adjustments, but when the judges tear into some of the mini collections it is like what can the designers really do to change things in such a short amount of time?

I do not see Brandon's comments as arrogance. I do think he has come along way from the first episode where he was extremely nervous and drinking martini's left and right. I thought his comment on moving on to what is next possibly post show was in reference to going back to doing his menswear designs. I did peek at his instagram and it looked like he did some designs for the band Imagine Dragons. I would think most of the designers that are left would be looking forward to what is next whether they win or not.

I am not sure they tell them what to fix with the mini collection.  It is then they make the decision on who is the one they want to see in the 3rd position.  Since the rules change often who really knows.  That is the way it has worked in one incarnation of this show.  

I missed Brandon drinking martinis.  

I agree that Brandon's comment was him wanting to get back to his life and men's design.  I feel certain he was recruited and probably urged to sign on.   I don't see any arrogance either; I see a shy reserved man.  He even mentioned early on that he had trouble showing emotion.  

• Love 6
11 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

Right but all bets are off when you sign up for competitive reality tv. It’s akin to those people each season on Top Chef when pressed to make a dessert and in huge eyes and shock go “I’m not a pastry chef!”  

But you are aware of television and the game and how it works. So you can cut the bullshit and make a coat, Margarita. 

YES. If I got picked for Project Runway and believed it was at all still a legitimate competition, I would watch past seasons and have some sort of plan in place for every possible challenge, from the unconventional materials and avant garde to menswear, lingerie, poolside, ski lodge, casual, street, gowns, suits, kids, pets, Heidi, Nina, and male strippers! Granted, curve balls are thrown, but with all the information there is out there, it shouldn't knock someone off their game that badly.

• Love 4
On 11/4/2017 at 0:42 PM, staphdude said:

There would be so little of this show if the majority of the designs were things that were practical and wearable for the average person. Not to mention no Avant Garde  or unconventional materials challenges.

That's not what I'm saying.  These two have the exact same aesthetic for the exact same market - people who get too much plastic surgery to look like they belong in Square Fenix games.  For one thing, the Harajuku thing is dead and done (and that had nothing to do with practical or wearable) and two, they aren't even designing for humans, they're designing for pixels on a video game screen.  The only people who dress like that - even street style - do it as cosplay.  I'm waiting for one of them to completely recreate Aeris and Cloud from FFVII for the finale.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

I'd like to steal this phrase, please and thank you. It'd be a great comeback for those who perpetually make excuses on "why" they can't get "it" done:  "Cut the bullshit and make a coat, Margarita!"  Hehe!

• Love 12
On 11/3/2017 at 1:12 PM, Gothish520 said:

I don't remember how much advice he used to give in the earlier Bravo seasons,

I do remember him trying to talk Chris March out of the ghoulish human hair clothes with the fabulous "Monkey house" analogy. (You get used to the environment and don't realize that the whole place just smells like monkey sh#t).

• Love 2
On 11/3/2017 at 2:16 AM, pinguina said:

Wow!  How brave of Brandon to go beyond his comfort zone and make a CROP TOP - I don' t think he's ever made one before! (Sarcasm :)

I thought that there were some really nice pieces but not a total outfit - except Kentaro's. Despite shorts in winter I thought it was beautiful.  I thought it was a bit weird that they asked him how to put on/take off the jacket when they have never asked Brandon with his excess of ribbons and straps.  

I'll just never understand the love that Brandon gets.  Does he have a strong design asthetic?  Yes.  Every fucking thing looks derivative of the last look he did.  He bores me. 

• Love 10
On 11/3/2017 at 7:11 PM, seacliffsal said:

Loved how Nina justified keeping Margarita by saying that 'everyone loves a classic wrap coat.'

I noticed that as soon as Heidi switched in her critique of Margie to "but I like it". Everyone got the message to say something nice about the remaining two designers. The ENTIRE western world knows who the top three are but I, IMHO,, believe they didn't want to auf Margie right after the TGS*, so they had to keep the bottom two. (Did you notice the very brusque "Hello" Tim gave the judges when he came in with the clothes? They're not one happy ProjRun family!).

*They've done that before, TGS then AUF, but there seems to be some attempt to assuage Tim. Why didn't they make Margie and Kenya do a pre-finale competition for the 4th spot? especially since the "Twin-off" was aborted by Shawn quitting.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:40 AM, Beden said:

Am I the only one who thought that Margarita's dress made her model look like Wilma Flintstone?

For me, not so much Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble, more like FRED Flintstone.  When you can make the beautiful, feminine Liris look like a male caveman,  that's a special kind of talent. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

I agree that Brandon's comment was him wanting to get back to his life and men's design.  I feel certain he was recruited and probably urged to sign on.   I don't see any arrogance either; I see a shy reserved man.  He even mentioned early on that he had trouble showing emotion.  

I am certain that Brandon was actively recruited for this season. I think PR saw an up and coming designer who was kinda cute and hip and promised him he could make whatever he wanted with no criticism. Brandon gets exposure and PR gets a "discovery" that they sorely need.  And it might have worked if not for the wWeinstein allegations. Lexus has terminated their association with the show. I really don't know if any reputable brands are going to be anxious to sign on. 

• Love 3

They're already down to Penneys and Avon.  What's next... Wet n' Wild makeup and the Ross accessory wall?  

6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'll just never understand the love that Brandon gets.  Does he have a strong design asthetic?  Yes.  Every fucking thing looks derivative of the last look he did.  He bores me. 

I don't even see 'derivative'.  I see 'same colorless, shapeless, strap-dangling, cropped look every week'.  

On 11/6/2017 at 6:52 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

Perhaps Kentaro was baffled by Kenya's play-acting when SHE, NOT the rest of them,  knew she was safe.  Maybe Kentaro is not that familiar with "Gotcha!" humor. 

Is it Thursday yet?!

I noticed a few pages back that you watched the First Look. I finally watched it. What was your opinion?

16 hours ago, Eulipian 5k said:

I noticed that as soon as Heidi switched in her critique of Margie to "but I like it". Everyone got the message to say something nice about the remaining two designers. The ENTIRE western world knows who the top three are but I, IMHO,, believe they didn't want to auf Margie right after the TGS*, so they had to keep the bottom two. (Did you notice the very brusque "Hello" Tim gave the judges when he came in with the clothes? They're not one happy ProjRun family!).

*They've done that before, TGS then AUF, but there seems to be some attempt to assuage Tim. Why didn't they make Margie and Kenya do a pre-finale competition for the 4th spot? especially since the "Twin-off" was aborted by Shawn quitting.

I agree that they didn't want to eliminate Margarita immediately after Tim saved her. Although I was wishing they would, that never happens. All of the designers who were saved got at least a couple more episodes post save. I guess I wouldn't make a god judge, because my instinct would be to turn right around and eliminate the saved designer next chance I got, although I'd probably refrain from raising my middle finger and saying, "Take that, Tim Gunn." Probably.

21 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hmm...you'll have to remind me.  

Daniel Vosovic was considered the Chosen One going in to the finale, but he ended up tanking badly with his final collection, leaving the judges scrambling. Everyone hated Santino, so his lovely finale collection never had a prayer, so Chloe's "Fantasy Upholstery" collection won the day. Brandon may seem to be TCO going in, but he could flounder. Its happened.

Mychael Knight was also widely considered to be the favorite going in to the final, but his FW collection was just tacky and terrible. For some reason Nina hated Ulli so we ended up with Jeffrey as winner.

And of course, Gretchen.

So Brandon may not win, even though he looks unstoppable.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Daniel Vosovic was considered the Chosen One going in to the finale, but he ended up tanking badly with his final collection, leaving the judges scrambling. Everyone hated Santino, so his lovely finale collection never had a prayer, so Chloe's "Fantasy Upholstery" collection won the day. Brandon may seem to be TCO going in, but he could flounder. Its happened.

Mychael Knight was also widely considered to be the favorite going in to the final, but his FW collection was just tacky and terrible. For some reason Nina hated Ulli so we ended up with Jeffrey as winner.

And of course, Gretchen.

So Brandon may not win, even though he looks unstoppable.

Agree.  I would not be surprised at all if he didn't win.

eta - Thanks for the history lesson.  Though I'm an avid watcher, I really don't retain all of that historical info, lol.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But--and I haven't said this in many seasons!-of Brandon, Kentaro and Ayana, I don't care who wins. I like them all and would be pleased by any of them winning.

I think the worst designer of those three is Kentaro, but he's charming and that does seem to matter. I love Brandon's work, my favorites being his dress from the good v. evil challenge and that fantastic coat from last week and that black dress with the amazing white jacket. Ayana has really developed over the season. She has some real clunkers in there, particularly the hideous peach bathrobe for the street style challenge. She's shown the most growth however and I think she's hit her groove. Kentaro is losing steam rather than gaining it. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

I think the worst designer of those three is Kentaro, but he's charming and that does seem to matter. I love Brandon's work, my favorites being his dress from the good v. evil challenge and that fantastic coat from last week and that black dress with the amazing white jacket. Ayana has really developed over the season. She has some real clunkers in there, particularly the hideous peach bathrobe for the street style challenge. She's shown the most growth however and I think she's hit her groove. Kentaro is losing steam rather than gaining it. 

I agree Brandon's black dress with white jacket was remarkable.  As for Kentaro, I'd put his winter ensemble last week right up there as well.  Kentaro's biggest missteps came, interestingly, with the plus size models.   As such, he will never win this season PR.  But I would agree with Zac's assertion that he's been really hit and miss but when he's on, he's great.

I'm still not sold on the idea that Margarita won't sneak in for the win or Kenya might not gain a place in the finals.

Edited by gingerormaryann
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Thanks for the history lesson.  Though I'm an avid watcher, I really don't retain all of that historical info, lol.

Hee! I only remember the first few seasons well. I've watched every episode but after season 4 the quality went downhill, and I, apparently, stopped retaining.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, Gothish520 said:

YES. If I got picked for Project Runway and believed it was at all still a legitimate competition, I would watch past seasons and have some sort of plan in place for every possible challenge, from the unconventional materials and avant garde to menswear, lingerie, poolside, ski lodge, casual, street, gowns, suits, kids, pets, Heidi, Nina, and male strippers! Granted, curve balls are thrown, but with all the information there is out there, it shouldn't knock someone off their game that badly.

Exactly.  It's like going on Survivor and not learning how to swim, or The Amazing Race and not knowing how to use a stick shift.  It does rather beg the question though as to who is more foolish- those who play or those who watch.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

I love Brandon's work, my favorites being his dress from the good v. evil challenge and that fantastic coat from last week and that black dress with the amazing white jacket. 

Fully agree! The good v. evil challenge dress was so cute, and I'd wear the jacket/coat from this winter challenge.

• Love 2
On 11/3/2017 at 7:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Katie Holmes appearing as a guest judge on Project Runway 2017 made me wonder if her career has been faltering. 

On 11/3/2017 at 8:12 AM, zoemom said:

LOL!  Had similar reaction as a rule the guest judge spot is reserved for either people I've not heard of, vapid models or D-List celebs. The only other reason I thought she might be there was that she had a new movie coming out, but didn't see any commercials indicating that.  

I follow Katie Holmes on Instagram and she and Zac Posen are friends. She probably enjoys coming on as a favor to her friend and PR saved her for an important end of the season challenge since she isn't a D-List celeb. 

• Love 3

About 10 years ago, Katie Holmes had her own clothing line with a partner for about 5 years, Holmes & Yang.  It wasn't a huge success, but I think that gives her enough cred to be a judge for 1 challenge. 

As for Brandon's strappy shoes on the runway, I don't see them any differently from the ridiculous peep-toe booties that fashion victims wear these days. Your feet are exposed in several areas in both styles.  Covered but not covered.  Brandon's shoes had the heels fully covered.   In the shoe room, there looked like just one style of camel colored suede booties, and they didn't go at all with Brandon's outfit.  

I actually have a waxed canvas barn jacket I ordered from Orvis years ago, and it's awesome. Warm and waterproof, plus it looks cool.  It's a dark caramel color, but it has those whitish creases and weathered spots like on Brandon's jacket.  I would kill for his version.  

They can just use Lyris for all of the looks of all of the designers in all the finale shows.  Nobody else seems to be given a shred of attention except for her.  (Except Kentaro can use what's-her-name that speaks Japanese, just because.)  Despite all the tongue-baths Lyris has been given by the judges, I honestly think she looks harsh and snotty most of the time.  I don't get "regal" or "like a queen". To me, she comes off as if everything is about HER and there's never been anybody as fabulous. The clothes should take 2nd place to her.  I'm am NOT a fan.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 9