Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Lost Girls

thewhiteowl

While Liv is busy running the free world, the team at QPA works with an unexpected client to solve an important case. At the White House, Mellie prepares for the upcoming Nuclear Summit with President Rashad and Prime Minister Nazari.

Mellie and Cyrus were funny.  "Cyrus, he wants you bad."

Really Cyrus?  After everything you've done, you think someone is beneath you?

I still detest Eli, but his telling Fitz he was the cheese in a cage to trap the Olivia Rat, sums up Washington D.C. perfectly.

• Love 2

Everyone seems so annoying in this ep. Liv and Fitz used to be kind of hot together but it was so meh this ep.

Also Cyrus thinking that anyone is beneath him is a joke. You’re a disgusting POS Cyrus.

• Love 7

What I got from this episode: Mellie horny. Mellie VERY horny. She just needs to bone this universe's version of Justin Trudeau and be done with it.

I also laughed at Cyrus dismissing his suitor as beneath him. Yeah, his ex husband was attractive, but Cyrus didn't attract him on his own. He was a prostitute set upon Cyrus, and they only got married to avoid a political scandal. 

• Love 7

Well....it was better than last week's snoozefest, but only by a small margin.  Already they are setting up the Olivia Redemption Arc. The new White Hat Agency (can't be bothered to look up it's current name) is pathetically, embarrassingly eager--nice assortment of killers and torturers eager to locate little girls. And Mellie is still writing "Mrs. Mellie Bashari" in her Trapper Keeper.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ForeverAlone said:

What I got from this episode: Mellie horny. Mellie VERY horny. She just needs to bone this universe's version of Justin Trudeau and be done with it.

I also laughed at Cyrus dismissing his suitor as beneath him. Yeah, his ex husband was attractive, but Cyrus didn't attract him on his own. He was a prostitute set upon Cyrus, and they only got married to avoid a political scandal. 

I was like, "You bought your second husband and never loved him, you're not good-looking yourself, AND you're a trash human, so sit down."

Best line of the episode came from Joe Morton: "You're asking me for BOOOOOOOY ADVICE." It was the delivery.

• Love 9

I'm an Olitz shipper so this ep should have been nice for me but I just can't get over how Shonda broke them up after they went public.  That storyline had so much potential and she ruined it, so I can't get that invested again. I only half watch now.

• Love 6

So two weeks ago we get Mellie talking endlessly about her lady parts, and now we get her kicking off her heels and squealing "Cyrus, he liiiiikes you."

It's actually getting disturbing that the show runners seem dead set on making their first woman president turn into a horny teenage girl. I used to root for Mellie but every episode now has a Mellie scene that makes me detest her. And I'm really starting to question why this is happening, in all seriousness.

Edited by Moxie Cat
  • Love 11

Not really sure what I just watched.  How did they find the missing girl again?!?!  Liv gives a folder to Mellie and the next scene is Quinn telling the mom they found the daughter.  What did they do to find her?  What strings did Mellie pull to find a MISSING girl that no one else has been able to find?  Mellie has considerable resources but come on.  That had to be the most contrived thing I've ever seen.  I get the storyline was about sending a message about missing girls in real life, thus the PSA by Kerry Washington, but it still needs to be believable.

Absolutely HATE how Mellie is portrayed as president.  Mellie begging (really?!?) Liv to let this be her decision was utterly ridiculous.  Mellie doesn't answer to Liv.  I don't care who Liv thinks she is.  Mellie IS the president.  Shonda is doing Mellie a disservice by having her act like a syncophant to Liv.  Mellie needs to sack up and put Liv in her place.

Liv's fall better be epic because the way she acts is plain ridiculous.  And, what really is B613?  Liv and Jake?  I got the impression when Papa Pope was running things, he was handling business with numerous operations and operatives.  Liv is just phoning it in.  She can't be Chief of Staff, head of B613, and the president (albeit in a power behind the throne way).  And, trying to get the audience to believe that she CAN be all those things effectively is Mary Sue-ish.

• Love 10

Did I actually hear Eli tell the walking ego that is Fitz that only his dick could save Olivia?

It didn't take long for Mellie to get accused to her face of using sex to manipulate a foreign head if state. This is an example of why no unmarried, still relatively young woman will likely ever be elected POTUS.

And darn if Eli didn't sorta turn out to be right. Liv certainly had a noticeable calmness about her after she spent the night with Fitz. KMN. This is looking to me like it's going to be worse than a "redeemed by love" ending.

• Love 3

I think we are supposed to assume that when the full power of the United States government and the intense media attention brought about by Mellie and Fitz, evidence was found that led to the missing girl, who was abducted, but not killed. Who needs the details?

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:09 PM, NeenerNeener said:

I never cared about Olitz one way or the other, but I have to agree that Olivia seemed to be a better person with Fitz than without him.

Really?  I thought they were worse together.  The number of casualties they mowed down in their wake of their sick version of "love" was way too high to count.  It was at least smaller than when they were apart.

• Love 4