Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

Since this seems to be a very popular thing here, I've started this thread in which to put all the links to the various photos that have been done by past contestants.  I'm also merging all previous photo links into this one thread.  

Two requests:

1) Please don't post links to photos from the upcoming cycle 21 here.  Those would technically be spoilers.  You may feel free to link to them and discuss in the spoiler thread.

2) Please don't post links to photos of past contestants elsewhere.  I'm going to merge all individual contestant threads into one "Past Contestant Discussion" thread, but I'd prefer the photos be confined to this one thread so that one doesn't become insanely long.  

Thanks.

Brittani Kline is apparently now signed with Muse in NYC though she's not up on their boards yet.  She also answered a question on her IG about why she left IMG.  She basically said that all they had her doing was tests and no paying gigs.  Also, that IMG had a rep for not being good at developing new girls so she left and went back to school.

Some new tests -

Micaiah Carter:  01 02 03

Raul Singon

Manny Roman (one of several from the ubiquitous Mr. Roman)

(edited)
(edited)
Marvin in Dorian mag, Summer '14, Issue #25, Budgie Smugglers ed, photo by Darren Tieste

There are two additional pictures to this ed. They can be found on All ANTM.

Edited by C0mputerGeek

According to CW website the new season premiere is August 22.

Thanks Rhondinella!  Between Big Brother, the upcoming season of RHoNJ (which starts this weekend, I believe), and ANTM, it looks like my trashy-reality-show cup runneth over at the end of August.