Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

They wouldn't get paid for their looks if they weren't hot! I am a huge Vicky's fan and would sell my soul to look like one of them! Ok maybe not sell my soul considering I'd just need to be taller and grow my boobs bigger lol that's kind of not a fair trade for two things. But when that person was comparing your body to a VS model, you should definitely take it as a compliment! Maybe you should try out on America's or female models dubai! That would be awesome!

Does Atlanta even have a big fashion scene?

White Atlanta? Not really, it's a commuter city people go to work, more than a cultural center. Black Atlanta? Yeah, though not as big as some others.

I actually saw Adam today. He looks better than he did on the show, not as puffy, though his hair has gone back to big mane it originally was.

(edited)

Wow C12 Natalie looks gorgeous in the Guess campaign. She looks so different from when she was on ANTM.

LOL, Fo is in that Apple commercial for like 2 seconds, and only from the back view. At least she moved on up from doing Target ads.

Edited by Mattipoo

Leila on Models.com, Daily Feed feature, "Anita's Most Wanted for Masters Mag," photos by Marc Pilaro

For a model it’s important to be on the right radars, and casting director Anita Bitton‘s a great one to be on– she regularly casts for top clients such as Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs. For the second issue of Masters Magazine, Anita chose some of her most inspiring faces of the moment with photographer Marc Pilaro capturing the list of girls unposed and unguarded to show off that elusive something and effervescence that makes them the wanted models they are.