Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Mercy - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

It is Phillip all over again except neverending.

Philip was better. He was human and didn't give endless monologues or tilt backwards to emphasize every other word.

I"m only 20 minutes in. Is that a Twizzler Tara has hanging from her mouth? Why isn't she eating it? That is distracting me terribly.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Philip was better. He was human and didn't give endless monologues or tilt backwards to emphasize every other word.

I"m only 20 minutes in. Is that a Twizzler Tara has hanging from her mouth? Why isn't she eating it? That is distracting me terribly.

Because there are feebleminded people (like me) who will be planning out when they can buy Twizzlers if we're shown one enough times.

• Love 4

Good way to surprise Negan. The idea of not counting down over and over for half an hour would never have occurred to him, so that was a very good tactic. 

Now that I'm agreeing withb Rick, watch him suddenly give away all their guns again...

• Love 6

That Red Machete thing was dumb.  I was laughing while he struggled to open the package, I thought it was a joke.  Why not grab the shears hanging on the wall?  Or you know, run away?

LOL.

• Love 4