Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Chapter Sixteen: The Watcher in the Woods

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2017 at 4:29 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

It wasn’t that memorable but I will always watch it when it’s on tv

I will never not laugh at the memory of the band showing up at the end of that movie.

Obscure comics references department: at one time, Archie Comics had a superhero label named Red Circle, and one of their characters (who later made it to the short lived Impact Comics line they did with DC) was The Black Hood. 

• Love 1
On 10/26/2017 at 5:34 PM, tennisgurl said:

Hiram might be sketchy as all get out, but he is a serious DILF. He might even be more of a DILF than FP Jones.

Let's not forget Fred Andrews who's "looking extremely DILFy today"

4 hours ago, rmontro said:

Omigosh, I was on the floor.  First off, why is Archie not the only one not wearing a mask?  Why is he the only one that doesn't need privacy?  

Why is he the only one not shirtless?

• Love 3

I wish they'd shown us everybody setting up for that video. Archie: "OK, so my creative vision for how we strike terror into the heart of whoever this guy is is that everybody stands around shirtless with red hoods on, except you, you wear a tank top for variety and I'm going with the unhooded baseball shirt look."

I don't usually bother watching extras/interviews but I caught one with KJ Apa where they asked him about that scene and even he was like "Um, yeah, it was all kinda WTF..."

Edited by BaskingsharkGTX
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, BaskingsharkGTX said:

I wish they'd shown us everybody setting up for that video. Archie: "OK, so my creative vision for how we strike terror into the heart of whoever this guy is is that everybody stands around shirtless with red hoods on, except you, you wear a tank top for variety and I'm going with the unhooded baseball shirt look."

I don't usually bother watching extras/interviews but I caught one with KJ Apa where they asked him about that scene and even he was like "Um, yeah, it was all kinda WTF..."

Want that deleted scene of getting the video ready stat. Also I still stand by that whoever the black hoodie is is probably laughing at that video. 

• Love 4

Binging this on Netflix now .. and I have to say , the part of the show that’s lacking for me is the focus on the relationships . Every time bughead kisses , it’s interrupted by a murder plot . Can’t we get one scene of them doing an actual couple activity ? Bowling , movies , ice skating , not being detectives ? I thought Veronica and Archie would have chemistry, but he just seems to be hopping from girl to girl each episode and doesn’t seem too interested in Ronnie ever since he got her. I know this whole show is about solving murders but I kinda wish they’d cool it for an episode or 2 and let them have fun . 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Binging this on Netflix now .. and I have to say , the part of the show that’s lacking for me is the focus on the relationships . Every time bughead kisses , it’s interrupted by a murder plot . Can’t we get one scene of them doing an actual couple activity ? Bowling , movies , ice skating , not being detectives ? I thought Veronica and Archie would have chemistry, but he just seems to be hopping from girl to girl each episode and doesn’t seem too interested in Ronnie ever since he got her. I know this whole show is about solving murders but I kinda wish they’d cool it for an episode or 2 and let them have fun . 

I mean you aren’t wrong and that’s all I can say that about that since you’re now binging this but I agree with your posts 100 and ten percent, you have no idea how much I agree with you on this.

• Love 1