Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Winter of Our Discontent

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, rmontro said:

I'm old enough, and I do.  I finally had my sloppy joes earlier in the week.  For some reason, I saw a can of Del Monte original sloppy joe mix and got that instead of the Manwich I usually get.  I like Del Monte's vegetables so I gave it a chance.  I have to say it wasn't bad.  It was very similar in taste but it seemed to have a thicker texture and was somewhat spicier.  Not saying I prefer it to Manwich, but there's definitely going to be a choice to be made now.

We're having sloppy joes tonight.  I've been wanting it ever since that first episode and this week's episode reinforced the craving. Thanks for killing my diet, AHS!

• Love 2
On 10/25/2017 at 1:16 PM, mamadrama said:

Here's another one, for your reading enjoyment. This one is actually called "Judgment House."

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/10/judgement-hell-house-halloween-alabama-evangelical/382184/

So I think the house in last night's episode was based on these haunted house attractions, with a little bit of SAW added. 

And maybe a little "Seven"?

On 10/26/2017 at 0:34 PM, Stringey said:

Someone clear this up is adderall for depression or adhd

Also, narcolepsy. I had an earlier theory that this was all Kai's dream or he was Brad Pitt in "Fight Club".

On 10/28/2017 at 11:37 PM, mamadrama said:

Didn't they look great? I don't even like them, and I've been craving them since Tuesday night. 

Michael Symon made them on The Chew- http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/sloppy-mike-symon

I made them meatless with Morning Star meat crumbles and they were so good! It's an easy and delicious recipe.