Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: The Public Shaming Of Melissa

• Start Topic

Aside from being the worst hostess possible, a fair weather friend, and a weeping, crazy butt full of hormones, Siggy is above all a narcissist. Everything is only about her. She even put her own son on the spot by discussing private real life topics on camera. Her humiliation of Melissa was more humiliating to herself than anything. 

Dolores looks as if she were rode hard and put away wet. I do not doubt that she did indeed make an unkind comment about Teresa to Danielle. **Anyone that admits Caroline Manzo is a very close friend/mentor and does not speak to Dina Manzo is no friend to Teresa..... 

She certainly does not act like a loyal friend of 20 plus years when she backs Siggy against Teresa and Melissa. In regards to " cake-gate", Dolores could have diffused the entire situation by quietly reminding Siggy that Teresa and Melissa have been through some difficult times lately, and even though throwing cake was tacky and childish, at least they were getting along and having some fun. Siggy's carrying on relentlessly about the incident is ten times worse than the cake fight. 

Joe Gorga is a horny bastard ! He was so excited when he was asking pigtails and her handyman husband about their affair. Kinda gross, but very funny! 

I love that Teresa's Dad is living with her. Nothing like a house full of loud females to take his mind off his broken heart. No doubt, Mrs Gorga would have wanted it that way. Teresa is a very good daughter. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 21

What kind of purse party was that? Designer knock offs? 

13 hours ago, N. Bluth said:

Danielle v Dolores

win: Danielle 

loss: Dolores

I can sum up the reason for this verdict succinctly: the one who loses their cool is the one who loses. It was true when Teresa got in Danielle's face at the S2 reunion, and it's true now. It's a dog whistle to anyone who's even half-listening that there's gold in them thar hills.

Now if you'll indulge me in a slightly more in-depth analysis...

Danielle has been on the show two prior seasons, Dolores one. So, Danielle had approximately twice as many opportunities to lie...yet she was never caught lying on the show. Acting crazy...yes (setting aside a chair for Dina at her daughter's modeling party to which said daughter was not invited, and Dina had already RSVP'ed no, anyone?)

Danielle, during her tenure on the show, seemed to treat the truth almost reverentially, if I recall. Her MO was to get the truth and then use it as a weapon at the most strategic time. Teresa didn't visit her nephew in the hospital, Dina spread the rumors of the book around Franklin Lakes (Jacq broke with the fambly to verify this), Danielle claimed to know secrets about Dina, and Dina subsequently ghosts herself from the show...when Danielle spilled the tea about having seen the house Teresa lived in, complete with its "linoleum floors," no one denied it. Teresa just started chasing her down.

Moreover, Danielle always seemed strangely comfortable in her own truth. She was honest about her sex tape, her Botox, her breast implants, her phone sex "boyfriend," having been engaged numerous times, having had her name changed and being arrested. When she took Ashlee to court, she won, likely because she told the truth. She was honest about her lesbian affair. She let them film the realtor showing her house in a state of disrepair. When her convict friend called Christopher Manzo a f*****, she took responsibility for it. I have never seen a Housewife ganged up on or called to the carpet as much as her, yet I cannot recall one lie. (She's also pretty funny, which is rare with these 'Wives. I remember her saying she and Caroline were the same age and "Hel-lo! No wonder she's always so pissed." And when Teresa told Danielle that Joe wanted to bang her immediately upon getting breast implant surgery, Danielle--who was in an extremely hostile environment at the time--came right back with, "yeah, but you got your bubbies done; not down there." I appreciate that slight bit of wit that people like Jacq and Dina can't quite deliver. Shannon on OC is another one who is good with subtle zingers, but I digress...)

Dolores. I cannot recall Dolores being caught in a lie either, but, under scrutiny, she doesn't exactly come up smelling like a rose. Caroline is her mentor? Caroline Manzo, good friend of Bernie Kerik? The one whose husband lied about his place of residence to get free health insurance? The one who lied about spreading the book about Danielle? The one who made it seem like her son failing out of law school was some nefarious plot by the dean? 

Dolores has proven that she is willing to cozy up with scumbags (see Flicker, Siggy and Laurita, Jaqueline). Also, what do you call a man to whom you are betrothed, with whom you share children, who has, in your words, "a Dominican girl on the side"? In my book, that's a scumbag. So, naturally, she lets him move back in to the marital home. Great judgment there. Just speaking for myself, I don't tend to associate with "scumbags." If Danielle is such a "scumbag," what was Dolores doing bringing her son to Danielle's home? But back to Frank Sr for a moment--he cheated on Dolores, and she's fine with him--just so long as he pays for her kitchen renovation. That's some shady quid pro quo there. If I didn't know better, I might be tempted to observe that Dolores cares more about money more than anything else. As Dolores seems to be one of the more perceptive women of this group, she is probably aware that she is being viewed in that light.

It is not a far leap for me to imagine Dolores saying to Danielle, huge smile pasted on her face, "you know they say I care only about money, but Teresa is really the one hustling to get that coin. Be careful." And maybe Dolores meant that Danielle should be careful not to appear materialistic on the show, and Danielle is taking it out of context, but there is too much "there" there for me to believe Dolores is innocent. It's like Real Housewives of Dallas, and whether Cary's husband was getting sexual favors. Based on the reactions, one will conclude that something nefarious happened.

In Dallas, there was something telling about Cary's lack of denial. Here, there's something telling about the overreaction. In other words, methinks the woman doth protest too much.

That, and Danielle said on WWHL that she has proof. I'm calling it now that Danielle reveals something very unflattering about Dolores. If history is any teacher.

THIS! This is why I've always liked and had sympathy for Danielle. Despite the crazy she was always very honest and humorous. I felt bad for her when they all kept digging in to her past, a past she worked hard to get away from. Jaq tracking down her ex from her drug days? Danielle had cleaned up her act, became a wife and mother. After her husband left, she kept trying to hang on to what she could. I don't know what inner demons she's battling but they have to be pretty ferocious. Despite it all she keeps landing on her feet. She stays fighting. I hope someday she finds the inner peace she deeply needs. 

I remember being disgusted when Caroline stated how sad her kids eyes are. To me, they seemed a little camera shy but happy, smart, well mannered girls. They didn't display any of the entitlement or brat behavior the children of Caroline and Jaq showed. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Danielle seems to have done a fine job of raising her daughters. Christine is in grad school at Columbia and Jillian is doing her undergrad at Monmouth. Where are Caroline Manzo's rats up to these days? Is Big Al still paying their bills?

I liked the interactions we saw with her kids. They even exercised together which I thought was awesome because learning healthy habits starts early. 

Big Al is still probably funding their businesses. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Aside from being the worst hostess possible, a fair weather friend, and a weeping, crazy butt full of hormones, Siggy is above all a narcissist. Everything is only about her. She even put her own son on the spot by discussing private real life topics on camera. Her humiliation of Melissa was more humiliating to herself than anything. 

Dolores looks as if she were rode hard and put away wet. I do not doubt that she did indeed make an unkind comment about Teresa to Danielle. **Anyone that admits Caroline Manzo is a very close friend/mentor and does not speak to Dina Manzo is no friend to Teresa..... 

She certainly does not act like a loyal friend of 20 plus years when she backs Siggy against Teresa and Melissa. In regards to " cake-gate", Dolores could have diffused the entire situation by quietly reminding Siggy that Teresa and Melissa have been through some difficult times lately, and even though throwing cake was tacky and childish, at least they were getting along and having some fun. Siggy's carrying on relentlessly about the incident is ten times worse than the cake fight. 

Joe Gorga is a horny bastard ! He was so excited when he was asking pigtails and her handyman husband about their affair. Kinda gross, but very funny! 

I love that Teresa's Dad is living with her. Nothing like a house full of loud females to take his mind off his broken heart. No doubt, Mrs Gorga would have wanted it that way. Teresa is a very good daughter. 

Agree to all, especially the bolded.  To me, that comment sounded exactly like something Caroline Manzo would say about Teresa.  I would bet Caroline is in Delore's ear feeding her information (opinions) about Danielle and Teresa, and, for whatever reason, Delores is believing her. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, blueiris said:

Tre's kids have always been undisciplined little brats since the very beginning of the show.  Tre used to encourage Milania by laughing at her "antics."  Of course her revenge was dressing them in those horrible dresses with bows all over them and in their hair back in the day.  I've known kids like that and those parents are always the most defensive about the behavior.  Those types of kids always get the side eye and eye rolling by those that have to suffer being around them, but everyone knows you can't say anything.  The parents going to jail - god that truth does suck - surely made it all worse and clearly has screwed them up emotionally, but they had no base of discipline and self control long before the "troubles" began.

I honestly don't think Tre's kids are that bad. Gia has been sassy, but that's about it. She seems to be pretty mature and reliable; I know she helped out a lot when Tre was gone. Gabriella is quiet and doesn't seem to give anyone any trouble. Milania is just fiesty, always has been. But she also has a heart of gold. She was SO sweet to Nicholas that day when they went to Jaq's house, and I always notice her looking out for people and getting hurt easily herself. She's a softie. Audriana seems a bit spoiled, but she's the baby. That's natural. The problem is, Tre has often acted as more of a friend than a mom, so she shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't garner a ton of respect from her kids. That being said, I think they'll mostly turn out okay. I don't see them turning into the Curtain girls or anything. 

3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Danielle seems to have done a fine job of raising her daughters. Christine is in grad school at Columbia and Jillian is doing her undergrad at Monmouth. Where are Caroline Manzo's rats up to these days? Is Big Al still paying their bills?

That's very impressive. What are their fields of study? I always liked those girls, even if I thought Danielle was nutso. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

24 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's very impressive. What are their fields of study? I always liked those girls, even if I thought Danielle was nutso. 

I thought Danielle was nutso as well, but she seemed to raise her daughter right and she should be very proud.

• Love 4

Theresa wear a FRIGGIN SEATBELT for your kids sake with Dad in the slammer! 

Seatbelts are reserved for important things, like wallets and purses, and other money vessels.

What did Danielle do for money since she was last on the show?

Prostitution whoring?

Melissa: If I had to, I would, but I don't have to. It's your husband who's in the pen, not mine. I'll be back Friday night, hosting in Gucci. If I need you, you'll be in the kitchen, right?

danielle-staub-returning-bravo-wwhl-appe

Seriously, Melissa should've told Joe and Teresa to fuck that noise. As if Teresa is going to wait tables or do kitchen work...please. She'll only be at that restaurant to peddle her book, probably under the table.

Teresa thinks Melissa isn't really a Gorga because she married into the family? SMH. Stupid bitch is as stupid bitch does.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6

Regarding Melissa's comments about Tre needing to be more strict with her girls, maybe so but that was a terrible example of when to bring it up. Milania wanted to zip line. As a mom I would be freaked out too but I wouldn't say no just to exert my authority. Melissa chose the wrong scenario to insert her opinion and then backed it up about two or three too many times at that lunch. She poked the bear and now Teresa won't listen to anything Melissa has to say. 

I give Melissa credit for keeping her cool when Siggy was so horrible (and I agree, throwing the cake was super low class but intentionally shaming an invited guest like that is beyond the pale) and then when she was chastized and provoked at the restaurant planning session. 

I'd be pissed as hell if my husband bought a restaurant, or any business, and didn't discuss it with me first. Remember his garbage collection truck he first told Melissa about on comera after the deal was done? What happened to that? Joe's a strange one when it comes to money but the two of them seem to have zero $$ sense.

As far as Danielle and Dolores, ugh. So disgusting. I sat and watched those scenes and when Danielle got so emotional (yeah, right!) and had to leave the party, dragging Teresa and Melissa with her, I thought, I'm done with Danielle. I'll fast forward through her scenes but I'm not interested in her or her antics. I realize that's the bread and butter of these franchises but I don't like it. I've never been the biggest fan of this franchise so Bravo isn't losing much when I turn the channel.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I honestly don't think Tre's kids are that bad. Gia has been sassy, but that's about it. She seems to be pretty mature and reliable; I know she helped out a lot when Tre was gone. Gabriella is quiet and doesn't seem to give anyone any trouble. Milania is just fiesty, always has been. But she also has a heart of gold. She was SO sweet to Nicholas that day when they went to Jaq's house, and I always notice her looking out for people and getting hurt easily herself. She's a softie. Audriana seems a bit spoiled, but she's the baby. That's natural. The problem is, Tre has often acted as more of a friend than a mom, so she shouldn't be surprised when she doesn't garner a ton of respect from her kids. That being said, I think they'll mostly turn out okay. I don't see them turning into the Curtain girls or anything. 

I agree. Milania is going to have a hard enough time in life due to her tendancy to act out but I think she, like all of them, are good, good kids. What I think is really bad is trashing them on the internet. They're kids. They don't steal, hit and punch, lie, or otherwise do anything truly concerning. They act out sometimes and they've been rewarded for it but all in all I think they've survived their tv exposure quite well. 
Thanks for reminding us how sweet Milania was to Nicholas.

• Love 13

I feel like Siggy and Jac have a lot in common. They both have zero control over their emotions, have the maturity level of toddlers, and screech so loudly that they make the baby Jesus cry. That cookie comment literally made me gag. I feel so sorry for Josh. I can't even imagine.

I feel like that whole restaurant situation/scene was totally fake. There's no way Joe bought it without telling Melissa, and there's no way he actually expected Teresa and Melissa to actually work there. Put in appearances on occasion, sure, but not work there.

I didn't know Delores was besties with Clowny. That automatically makes me think that Danielle is telling the truth.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, esco1822 said:

She's really nuts. I googled Marty (Caffrey) to see what he does that Dolores would bring her son to talk to him. I haven't found that yet but I have found some other disgusting stuff about them that we may or may not get to see soon. I don't think it's super weird for Dolores to bring her son over if she and Danielle aren't close. It's just networking, it doesn't require a BFF stamp of approval.  As for what Danielle does for money, does she have to do anything? She's engaged for the 20th time, that's a lot of engagement rings to pay for things. 

It wouldn't really weird if they are mere acquaintances or co-workers, but I don't think they are just that.  

Danielle continues to keep it classy...

• Love 1
On 10/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, LilaFowler said:

Danielle has some good qualities.  Being a good mother is one.  I think the timing of her return may have some to do with her daughters being in collge now.  I read an interview with the oldest, and she said the show did a number on them.  Now that they are adults and doing their own thing, it may be easier for Danielle to return and not such an emotional burden on the girls.  I'm gussing she needs a paycheck, too.

Odds were stacked against Danielle first time around.  I hope we get to see a better side of her this time.  

As to the comment about Teresa only caring about money...I believe Danielle over Delores.  I get that Delores is cautious around Danielle and careful about what she says but I also think Danielle is being cautious with her return.  I think it's more likely that Delores slipped than Danielle lied - at this time anyway.  Plus, despite Delores' long-term relationship with Joe and Teresa, she aligned with Siggy pretty fast - and well before the altercation.  I think something rubbed Delores wrong about Teresa and Melissa a while ago...not sure what, but something seems to have happened.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6

Considering the immediate reaction Dolores had to Siggy telling her about what Teresa and Melissa said about her, I have no qualms about believing Danielle's version of events. Dolores' outburst is either to hide her guilt or she's trying to get off on semantics. Maybe she didn't say the exact words that Danielle used but I believe that Danielle repeated the intent behind Dolores' comments about Teresa. Also, Dolores constantly talks about loyalty and it was convenient to call out Teresa's loyalty to her since they've known each other so long (while not bothering to defend Teresa and Melissa in an effort to calm Siggy down at the restaurant) yet none of those years meant anything the moment Dolores heard THIRD hand information. If she was truly a loyal person, she would have chosen to address it with Teresa first before reacting. 

I don't think Melissa meant anything malicious in her commentary about Teresa's parenting. As annoying as Teresa seemed as a friend and personality on the show, she does seem like a good daughter and good parent to her children. Her children seem like good, well adjusted kids with habits that are not out of the ordinary for the typical kids at their age. I think being away from her family for a year has only made Teresa more soft toward her children and scared to be hard on them because she already carries a lot of guilt for what her children had to go through because of her and Joe's prison sentence. Melissa isn't wrong, but I also don't think Teresa's reaction was special to Melissa. I think outside of her parents, husband or own children telling her, Teresa would be offended no matter who the messenger was. I do think her and Melissa have made genuine strides in their relationship and it was nice to see her put aside her hurt feelings to stick by Melissa's side during that horrible Siggy party. 

Siggy is an emotional trainwreck who is an narcissist. Everything is about her. She's been going on about this cake for episodes now despite getting apologies from all of the women and now we learn that they actually ate the cake after the food fight? So the cake wasn't totally gone to waste as it appeared during the original airing? The more Siggy goes on about this, the more clear it seems to me that Siggy's consideration for others isn't to make others happy, it's so that people can show her appreciation. It's all about feeding her ego - she didn't care about making Melissa feel special. She cared about Melissa making her feel special for her gift. AND of course the highlight - how in the fuck can the same woman had a tantrum about cake throwing at a restaurant where they were seated privately then turn around and do what she did to Melissa at a party? I felt bad that Melissa had to go through that but it said a lot about Melissa that she didn't make a scene or storm out of there. She went about her business at the party and it only highlighted the kind of person that Siggy is. She can fuck right off with her complaints and her tears. She's full of shit and she's got her right hand woman in Dolores to feed her ego which keeps her thinking that she's something special. 

• Love 10

Watching Daniell on wwhl shows me she is definitely coming after Delores.  That Rapaport guy gave a compliment directed at Delores and Daniell proudly announced "I poked that bear".  In other words, the compliment should have been hers as Delores acted that way because of what she did.  I got the impression she is coming for Delores.  Whether Delores made that comment about Tre remains to be seen.  I just do not believe Daniell.  I don't even believe 20 different guys asked her to be their wife.  I believe she plans on stirring up crap this season to ensure she keeps her peach.  I believe she will be best friends with Tre and will be that way with Melissa as long as Tre is ok with Melissa.  

• Love 1

I never thought I'd say this, but I am team Melissa.  Joe doesn't tell her he bought a restaurant, and she's the bad guy for being upset?  She seems to be the only one to realize how much work and time will be involved.  And then she gets slammed for being late for a meeting (minutes behind Teresa, who had no valid excuse) because she had to cover a shift at her store because an employee (or 2?) didn't/couldn't come in.  So, they expect her to run her own store (which requires her actually working there) and then wait tables at the restaurant? ummmm, no.

Then she gets blindsided by the psychotic relationship expert that publicly embarrasses her, because that's what good friends do, apparently.  

And what IS Siggy's beef with Melissa anyway?  Teresa threw the cake, Siggy called her an animal and trashy...I apparently missed something somewhere.

• Love 9

Siggy is fully swinging free of the hinges.   

The "public shaming of Melissa" was horrifically tacky.  Way way worse than the drunken cake fight.   

I have a visceral reaction to the obnoxious vases all over Siggys house labeled "No 1 Campanella" etc.  

Melissa's dress/jean jacket was cute.  

• Love 11
On 10/26/2017 at 2:36 AM, SheTalksShit said:

Melissa got the "brunt" bc she'd just told Teresa she needed to be stricter w/her kids and Teresa was insulted by that. Melissa meant well, but Tre doesn't like any criticism, even constructive criticism, never has. So it's not like it came outta nowhere. 

Yeah, I think Melissa meant well but I think alot people don't like  criticism about their children right or wrong.  Definitely not Teresa. 

Siggy is insane and rude as hell! Wtf , I would have left if I were Melissa. 

I believe Delores said that about Teresa.  Her attitude towards T  confirms it to me and siggy's non reaction did as well. 

• Love 6
On 27/10/2017 at 0:24 PM, ghoulina said:

Tre's kids have always been undisciplined little brats since the very beginning of the show.

I want to smack their smart ass/dumb ass mouths! Horrible kids - Thanks Mom!

I think Siggy is going through Menopause and it is a bad one!

I used to like Delorass but now she is just an over the hill cow tring to stay relevant

• Love 2
Spoiler

Two words for Siggy-Menopausal psychosis. Woman aint right.

If I had been Melissa I would have told Siggy "thank you for your lack of hospitality" and left.

And the spoiler box won't go away ugh.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 5
On October 27, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Jextella said:

As to the comment about Teresa only caring about money...I believe Danielle over Delores.  I get that Delores is cautious around Danielle and careful about what she says but I also think Danielle is being cautious with her return.  I think it's more likely that Delores slipped than Danielle lied - at this time anyway.  Plus, despite Delores' long-term relationship with Joe and Teresa, she aligned with Siggy pretty fast - and well before the altercation.  I think something rubbed Delores wrong about Teresa and Melissa a while ago...not sure what, but something seems to have happened.

I tend to agree.

For better or worse since the attrition of the Manzos/Lauritas, RHNJ is the Giudice/Gorga Show.   Everybody else is B reel storylines.  Siggy and Dolores are just the latest and are I'm sure desperate to hang on.  So desperate that Siggy is pretty much chewing the scenery and spitting it out like that old Chris Kattan monkey character on SNL.  (Mr Peepers). And Dolores has manufactured increasingly fakish storylines about her chain of gyms and her Bravo fame whore ex  husband moving in for no plausible reason.  Margaret looks good by comparison because like her or not,  there's no overwhelming whiff of desperation about her presence or behavior on the show. 

Despite the supposed long time closeness between the Gorgas and Dolores, if she doesn't film with Siggy she doesn't really have an organic relationship with any other cast member.  Last season there were plenty of scenes in Jacqueline's house, with Kathy/Rosie, etc but now there is really nowhere else for Sig/Do to go. 

Edited by Rubyslippahz
Mr Peepers was the SNL character
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Despite the supposed long time closeness between the Gorgas and Dolores, if she doesn't film with Siggy she doesn't really have an organic relationship with any other cast member.  Last season there were plenty of scenes in Jacqueline's house, with Kathy/Rosie, etc but now there is really nowhere else for Sig/Do to go. 

Good point.  Maybe she is less tolerant of Teresa now that the's on the show and needs an ally.

• Love 2
On 10/27/2017 at 8:49 PM, ElsbethTascioni said:

I feel like Siggy and Jac have a lot in common. They both have zero control over their emotions, have the maturity level of toddlers, and screech so loudly that they make the baby Jesus cry. That cookie comment literally made me gag. I feel so sorry for Josh. I can't even imagine.

I feel like that whole restaurant situation/scene was totally fake. There's no way Joe bought it without telling Melissa, and there's no way he actually expected Teresa and Melissa to actually work there. Put in appearances on occasion, sure, but not work there.

I didn't know Delores was besties with Clowny. That automatically makes me think that Danielle is telling the truth.

I didn't know Delores was great friends with Jax and that Caroline either.  That completely makes me see her Delores in a different light. I already believed Danielle , but now I totally think Delores can't stand Teresa and is full of crap with the loyalty stuff towards T.  She seemed awfully angry and didn't try to diffuse the situation  towards her long time friend  T and Melissa  when Siggy was going off about the cake stuff , now it makes sense. 

• Love 2

My take on Delores/Danielle:  There's a way you react when someone says something not true about you, and spreads an outrages lie.  And then there's the way you react when someone blabs something you said and throws you under the bus.  To me, Delores' reaction was the second one.  That was anger over being crossed, not anger over an unjust accusation.  I believe Danielle on this one.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

I tend to agree.

For better or worse since the attrition of the Manzos/Lauritas, RHNJ is the Giudice/Gorga Show.   Everybody else is B reel storylines.  Siggy and Dolores are just the latest and are I'm sure desperate to hang on.  So desperate that Siggy is pretty much chewing the scenery and spitting it out like that old Chris Kattan monkey character on SNL.  (Mr Peepers). And Dolores has manufactured increasingly fakish storylines about her chain of gyms and her Bravo fame whore ex  husband moving in for no plausible reason.  Margaret looks good by comparison because like her or not,  there's no overwhelming whiff of desperation about her presence or behavior on the show. 

Ha ha ha, thank you for the Mr Peepers reference in relation to Soggy... I’m still chuckling...

Speaking of Soggy, notice she didn’t publicly shame Tre - you know, the one who actually threw “the cake” - probably because besides Tre being the OG of NJ, she’d never tolerate it and would chew Soggy up like nobodies business... the preview for the upcoming episode where they show Soggy acting a fool behind Margaret... I just can’t... ugh.

• Love 4

I just watching this episode at 8 pm EST!! 

Every time I see Danielle I get a little nervous!!  If the past is an indication of the future, then I believe Dolores that she didn't say that about Teresa.  

Didn't Caroline say stuff to Teresa about disciplining the kids pretty frequently when they were friends??  Melissa didn't really say anything to her.  

I think  Siggy is a little nuts and a lot exhausting to watch.      

• Love 2
On 10/26/2017 at 10:55 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I really feel for Milania,Teresa should look for some professional help for that girl, I bet there are a lot of layers there, her father is in prison, her mother was in prison and now she has lost her grandmother.  That said...Teresa still makes the conversation about herself, "I want a hug, come here and show me how much you love me."  

If anyone does eat lunch at Nono Gorgo's (whatever) I will pay one million dollars for a photo of Tre sweating it out in the kitchen or busing tables!  Tre has no intention of getting her hands dirty so how could she get mad at Melissa for being honest about not waiting tables for Joe?  Joe has proved again how he really feels about Melissa's success and independence, his theme song should be "Anything You can Do I can Do Better."  The sad fact is that restaurant won't last long but it will give a venue for Tre's next book signing then Tre can turn it in to a yoga studio.

I think that all of the girls should have gone to court-ordered therapy with therapists who have experience working with children of incarcerated parents.  

• Love 4

I really, really don't have the stomach for another "Teresa vs. Melissa" story arc.  Also, while none of these people make me really want to root for them, I saw where Melissa was coming from in that restaurant scene.  If you believe the plot as put forth on this show (a big "if," but let's just go with it...), Melissa was totally blindsided by the restaurant purchase.  As she notes, she has three kids and another business, and now Teresa and Joe are expecting her to be an integral part of this new restaurant too?  I would be more than a little annoyed.  Why can't Teresa and Joe just run the restaurant without her?  Why does she even have to be involved?  It's not like she would even be the main draw of the restaurant -- that's obviously Teresa.  (She shouldn't have been 45 minutes late, though.  I *loathe* lateness.) 

On the other hand, while I might agree 100% with the content of what Melissa was saying about Teresa's parenting (and might post about it on anonymous message boards :) ), I would never give another mom unsolicited advice about how to raise her children.  Especially if she was functionally a single parent who had recently lost her own mother. 

• Love 3

I'm no Tre hugger, by any means -- I dislike her on a lot of different levels -- but I don't think it's accurate that she "only cares about money."  I think she obviously cares about money, and the stuff that can be bought with money, but she also genuinely seems to love her family a whole lot too.

Edited by ladle
  • Love 4