Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: The Public Shaming Of Melissa

• Start Topic

As the restaurant opening approaches, tensions mount between Melissa and Teresa; Siggy throws a cocktail party, but her anger comes back to haunt Melissa; Danielle shares a secret with Teresa that could destroy Teresa's friendship with Dolores.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Theresa Guidice is not truly happy unless she is fighting with someone. There has to be some kind of friction for her to be.

Who the heck needs that crap...

It's a way to get out all her pent up frustration about Joe, the kids and her situation. I don't think that she is even finished venting. Something tells me Melissa is going to get an earful (or a table tossed). 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

It's a way to get out all her pent up frustration about Joe, the kids and her situation. I don't think that she is even finished venting. Something tells me Melissa is going to get an earful (or a table tossed). 

I think that makes sense. I just don't understand why Melissa gets the brunt of it

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

It's because she dared to discuss Teresa's parenting. 

See this is what I mean. The woman went to jail for a year and she has an issue over a parenting comment??m

Thank God Melissa didn't say she can't control her money

• Love 7

About Siggy laying on the floor...wasn't the cross vertical not horizontal? 

2 minutes ago, tinaw said:

See this is what I mean. The woman went to jail for a year and she has an issue over a parenting comment??m

Thank God Melissa didn't say she can't control her money

That line is part of Danielle's script! 

• Love 1

Siggy and Dolores are just beyond watchable with their shrieking and yammering on about stupid bullshit.

I wish the rest of the women would just stop engaging the both of them in any type of conversation or social situations.  If you are contractually obligated to film with them show up, fake smile hello ( no hugs or air kisses) have a drink and a nosh and skip out as soon as possible.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

I missed something. - what was the big secret Danielle said Delores said about Teresa and why is it so inflammatory?

delores supposedly said to danielle that theresa only cares about money and not anyone or anything else

• Love 3
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

@b2H I think it was that Teresa only cares about money? And since our intro to T was her saying other people's houses are gross along with multiple bankruptcy filings & jail sentences I'd say the comment is spot on.

1 minute ago, jaybird2 said:

delores supposedly said to danielle that theresa only cares about money and not anyone or anything else

Thanks to both of you.

In other news, big f’ing deal.  Aren’t they all that way?  As in hello, pot?  This is kettle?

And we’ll probably hear about this for the remainder of the season.  Maybe it’ll stop the cake talk.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Thanks to both of you.

In other news, big f’ing deal.  Aren’t they all that way?  As in hello, pot?  This is kettle?

And we’ll probably hear about this for the remainder of the season.  Maybe it’ll stop the cake talk.

nothing but nothing will stop the cake topic

• Love 6

Maybe Delores thinks that about Teresa (who doesn't??) but she would not be dumb enough to admit it to Danielle of all people.  Unless she counted on Danielle repeating it and figured nobody would believe the crazy woman.

• Love 10

None of these bitches matter to me  this year but ya know what does? Theresa wear a FRIGGIN SEATBELT for your kids sake with Dad in the slammer! They don’t need their mother ejected and killed flying thru the tinted window of a production SUV!! What is wrong with these people? 

I flove Siggy’s House! Hands down best of NJ HW homes.... 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Poor Joe is stuck between his wife and his sister. It could be a no win situation. It's hard to run a family business when the family can't get along. 

If it’s true that he bought the place without consulting Melissa, he deserves what he gets. Wonder if he consulted Tre - that would be even worse.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I just watched the episode and I still believe that Danielle is telling the truth.

I also believe the whole thing with shaming Melissa about the cake at Siggy's was not about the cake but about sticking up for their (Siggy/Dolores) mutual friend Easter Island Face.

giphy.gif

Jacqueline sighting

ITA! Siggy looked very uncomfortable when Dolores asked her if she believes it....kinda stammered with her answer....like she knew Dolores was a liar liar pants on fire

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Maybe Delores thinks that about Teresa (who doesn't??) but she would not be dumb enough to admit it to Danielle of all people.  Unless she counted on Danielle repeating it and figured nobody would believe the crazy woman.

I think Dolores is that dumb. I am sure she has had many bitch sessions with Jacqueline about Teresa, with Siggy sitting on the side lines.

My question is what exactly does Marty do that Frankie went over there for "career" advice. So Dolores knew he was not going to college, but wants to pretend that she had no idea he didn't send applications out in Boca?

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

It just doesn't make any sense.  It's not like they are close, so when would they even talk outside of filming?  And Danielle does have a bad track record with the truth.

• Love 9

That scene with Siggy on the floor yelling, “That’s all I wanted,” cracked me up when seen in previews without context - but what a sucky thing to do to Melissa at the ugly-purse party.

Both Siggy and Tre were taking revenge on Melissa in this episode.

• Love 12

I am not here for Melissa and Teresa's manufactured friction. I do see both sides of the argument though. I'll be damn salty if anyone questions my parenting, let alone do it on national television. And Mellisa is rightfully pissed about this whole restaurant business. The bulk of her frustration should be on her troll of her husband though.

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Wait.What? Teresa's children are delightful. "Gimme some pizza you old troll!"

Haha. To be fair, that is one out of four. Gabriella is a doll and Gia is turning out to be a fine young woman.

• Love 18

What the hell is with all the cake drama on these shows?

RHWONYC: Dorinda got all butt hurt about the criticism for the cake her mom made for her and then the one she ordered got smushed. Ramona took a piece of the puppy wedding cake ahead of everyone else.

RHWOBH: Heather had three, first the fake champs bottle cake on the plane and then the bitch that ate a piece of the bow off of her name change cake and then Tamras doughnuts cake collapse.

IT'S CAKE for heavens sake not the end of civilization have slice and shut the hell up!

Now I'm craving a piece of German chocolate with pecan frosting.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

It just doesn't make any sense.  It's not like they are close, so when would they even talk outside of filming?  And Danielle does have a bad track record with the truth.

Apparemtly, (rumor has it)Dolores dropped her kid off at Daniel's the week before

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m glad my father never said he just wanted to be close to me the way Siggy said it to her son.  Josh wasn’t the only one who was uncomfortable.  

I posted a video of Siggy giving a house tour a couple of episodes back. When she shows off Josh's room, she lays down on his and takes a deep face dive and sniff on the comforter - just about where Josh's butt/privates would be if he were sleeping - total YUCK!!!!!!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I posted a video of Siggy giving a house tour a couple of episodes back. When she shows off Josh's room, she lays down on his and takes a deep face dive and sniff on the comforter - just about where Josh's butt/privates would be if he were sleeping - total YUCK!!!!!!

TRASHY TRASHY

• Love 8