Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: An Unexpected Thaw

• Start Topic

That was a nice touch showing the fog coming over the hill and towards the hotel like the Spector of Death. Not that I wish any ill to Vicki but she probably had the flu or altitude sickness. And it's scary to get sick in a foreign country. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

Sounds like The Ick has altitude sickness? 

The highest spot in all of Iceland is only 7000 feet elevation. True altitude sickness doesn’t occur until over 9000 feet. If you are out of shape though, you can get winded at lower altitudes, but not really altitude sickness. 

• Love 13

I didn’t think I would enjoy seeing Iceland because it’s somewhere I never thought of going, so far it’s been very fascinating.

I though Megan looked beautiful in the fur hat.  If there was ever somewhere appropriate for it, it’s Iceland.

Tamra and Shannon look ridiculous wearing those Viking hats in the restaurant.  I know this isn’t the popular opinion but I can understand Lydia’s being upset about being left out.  Could Shannon let Tamra and Lydia speak without butting in?

Vickie is 55 and at a higher altitude.  That would have been a difficult trek for a lot of people her age.

• Love 17

Hate to tell Vicki but a lot of women in her age group have heart palpitations, and they aren’t generally dangerous.  And we know she’s ok because she’s alive and kicking and appearing on other TV shows.  She’s got all the signs of altitude sickness.  

• Love 19
On October 20, 2017 at 10:11 PM, SCS said:

Thanks for posting this, KFB. As usual, Tams goes just a little too far in showing how daring she is by telling the guide about Kelly's vag rejuvenation. No matter how much piety bubbles from those lips, low-rent Tammy Sue always reappears.

Okay, I missed some parts.  Did Tam really tell the guide about Kelly's vag rejuvenation????? ???

• Love 7

When Tams said something like "It used to be Vicki and I (sic) having fun together," I half expected the show to start showing one of those music-filled slo-mo montages of Vicki and Tams "moments."   Blech, but funny!

• Love 3

So, Vicki’s on her death bed and she’s saying, “They knew I wasn’t feeling well” like  the others were conspiring for her to have a heart attack.  

Through this whole show I was trying to remember the last time I read a magazine.

Also, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank my dog for snoring so incredibly loud that I couldn’t hear part of the show.  My neighbors are probably wondering why I was running a motorboat engine in the house.

• Love 22

All I could think about them wearing those Viking helmets was how they were doing a good job of perpetuating the "Stupid Americans" stereotype.  

That was an amusing dig the editing team threw in there with Shannon bitching at Heather over the chair as she was talking about Lydiot being immature.  

• Love 23

Poor Vicki, there probably aren't any casseroles in Iceland.  Maybe someone can make her one  out of that fermented shark.  She probably decided to be sick so that she wouldn't have to go on any more nature hikes.  And everyone can wait on her hand and foot as she lies in her bed.

I liked that Kelly was asking questions and acting interested in the scenery. I would be the one to ask all the questions.  

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Poor Vicki, there probably aren't any casseroles in Iceland.  Maybe someone can make her one  out of that fermented shark.  She probably decided to be sick so that she wouldn't have to go on any more nature hikes.  And everyone can wait on her hand and foot as she lies in her bed.

I liked that Kelly was asking questions and acting interested in the scenery. I would be the one to ask all the questions.  

Maybe they can send Vicki a basket of "Puffin Muffins" .

I also like Kelly asking questions and trying learn about the country she was visiting.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Lydia needs to get a clue, no dinner invite, off the group text...they don't like you BECAUSE you have an issue with EVERY LITTLE THING

These are just a few of the reasons that Lydia needs to shut.the.fuck.up.    I really couldn’t handle all of the whining tonight.  She needs to GO

• Love 21
Just now, Mu Shu said:

Oh god, I know there was something else I wanted to bitch about.  Iceland is a cold Nordic country and MS is the Deep South. Completely different latitudes.  Lydia is an idiot who has never been to Mississippi. 

I hope someone traps her with cheese and sends her off to Santa’s workhouse, if they have one in Iceland.  Stupid little monkey rat troll.

lol, lol, lol!!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

O.M.F.G.! Kelly Dodd just revealed (on WWHL) that Vicki said Terry Dubrow kills people on the operating table and that’s why Heather was mad!

Well, what she said was THAT was what Vicki told her that she, Kelly, repeated on the bus ride from hell in Ireland! In other words, that was/is the lie Vicki was spreading about Heather/Terry. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh god, I know there was something else I wanted to bitch about.  Iceland is a cold Nordic country and MS is the Deep South. Completely different latitudes.  Lydia is an idiot who has never been to Mississippi. 

I hope someone traps her with cheese and sends her off to Santa’s workhouse, if they have one in Iceland.  Stupid little monkey rat troll.

Oh, my

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Shannon stop lying. I love you but you know you would be pissed.

But Lydia needs to cool it, she likes to call Shannon out for being a drama queen but look at you making a big deal about a group text.

If Shannon had been left off of a group text, she would have been sobbing as she threw plates, and there is no denying it.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If Shannon had been left off of a group text, she would have been sobbing as she threw plates, and there is no denying it.

Not necessarily, if it was Tamra that left her off, then no, she wouldn't be upset but if Lydia left her off, yes, then all bets are off! LOL 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, what she said was THAT was what Vicki told her that she, Kelly, repeated on the bus ride from hell in Ireland! In other words, that was/is the lie Vicki was spreading about Heather/Terry. 

Well, I like to keep my comments short and concise so my post is actually read. .... and the reason why I added (on WWHL) for those interested in watching.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

The Dodd is dropping bombs left and right on WWHL.

I stopped watching after the Terry bomb, what else has she been saying? Spill Please! LOL

Just now, Martinigirl said:

Well, I like to keep my comments short and concise so my post is actually read. .... and the reason why I added (on WWHL) for those interested in watching.

Ok, I get it but that this was what Vicki told her changes things IMO. It puts the blame on Vicki much more than it does Kelly and it answered what it was that Vicki (thru Kelly) said about Heather that was edited out on that bus ride. LOL

• Love 12

How old is Lydia, she really does act like a little 12 year old

Meghan looks great, motherhood agrees with her, and she seems to embrace Iceland.

The rest prefer OC, they all look  unhappy...lol.

As for Vicki, whooping it up, with one hour of sleep isn't good for a fit person, let alone someone your age, who does not exercise.That's what bought on this anxiety attack imho. In other words, altitude sickness.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 14

Caller asked Kelly what she thought of Meg saying that Kelly was too mean and nasty for the show and Dodd replied "well she's (Meg) is boring for the show" .

Then back to the Dubrow issue she claims that Vicki said on camera straight to Heather's face on the bus the shit about Terry and that Vicki and Heather had a fight about it.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Especially, because MS has a ton of pine trees and there is this beautiful road called the Natchez Trace Parkway. Not to mention it has beaches just like the OC. What a Lydiot!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Caller asked Kelly what she thought of Meg saying that Kelly was too mean and nasty for the show and Dodd replied "well she's (Meg) is boring for the show" .

Then back to the Dubrow issue she claims that Vicki said on camera straight to Heather's face on the bus the shit about Terry and that Vicki and Heather had a fight about it.

Kelly said that about Meghan in an interview she did yesterday, she is recycling crap! I guess she is grasping to keep her Orange, especially if she thinks Vicki will not be back next season. LOL

I can see Heather getting in Vicki's face after Kelly said it, she wouldn't put up with it at all, especially from someone that was involved in 2 separate cancer scams! Good for Heather for calling Vicki out.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Kelly said something about someone being boring (?) on WWHL but by then I was only half listening. I hope someone else caught that. Andy acted like she dropped a bomb.

she  said megan was boring.  this was in response to andy (i think) asking kelly what she thought of megan saying kelly is nasty and mean.  

• Love 7

If Vicki really did claim that Terry killed people on the operating table then that is pretty despicable.; particularly since she has been so concerned about her own business reputation in light of cancer gate.  And I do miss Heather this season.    

Peggy still brings nothing to this show.  Lydia is still ridiculously annoying, but given how sensitive she is, I'd be shocked if she returned for another season.  She knows that she is not coming off well this season.

The previews of Vicki and Tamra reconciling are kind of a joke because it's pretty clear that they presently can't stand each other.   

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

If Vicki really did claim that Terry killed people on the operating table then that is pretty despicable.; particularly since she has been so concerned about her own business reputation in light of cancer gate.  And I do miss Heather this season.    

Peggy still brings nothing to this show.  Lydia is still ridiculously annoying, but given how sensitive she is, I'd be shocked if she returned for another season.  She knows that she is not coming off well this season.

The previews of Shannon and Tamra reconciling are kind of a joke because it's pretty clear that they presently can't stand each other.   

do you mean vicki and tamra

• Love 4