Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E26: Under Cheryl's Spell/S07.E27: The Best Is Yet to Come/S07.E28: Abby's Last Dance/S07.E29: Chloe & Christi's Encore

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I just got a chance to watch Chloe and Christi's Encore.  Christi gets way too angry about stuff related to this show. It doesn't seem like an act. I feel like one day Chloe is going to show her therapist tapes of this show, and the therapist is going to be all, "Oh, now I understand."

• Love 3
On 03/11/2017 at 1:22 AM, KaveDweller said:

Christi gets way too angry about stuff related to this show. It doesn't seem like an act. 

Christi has unresolved "Mommy issues" as result of the relationship with her own mother. She is permanently in victim mode and sees everything as a personal attack. Chloe gets a solo she is being set up to fail. Chloe doesn't get a solo she is being set up to fail. I like her to a point - she is quick-witted , but so so spiteful. The things she called Abby were low down dirty. I feel sorry for Chloe.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Nobody has watched the Abby special EP ? I surprisingly liked it !

I watched it, I thought she came off pretty well, all things considered. I liked that she gave actual answers to questions instead of just shouting insults at people like she did in the reunion shows they used to have.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, KaveDweller said:

I just got a chance to watch Chloe and Christi's Encore.  Christi gets way too angry about stuff related to this show. It doesn't seem like an act. I feel like one day Chloe is going to show her therapist tapes of this show, and the therapist is going to be all, "Oh, now I understand."

Christi's turned her daughter into a Nat'l victim that can't speak for herself! Her mother puts words in her mouth at every opportunity! From the 1st episodes I thought something wrong with Chloe because Christi would finish all her sentences and after a glance at her mother, Christi has to put in her 2 cents! ;-)

• Love 2