Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Down to the Wire

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Stee said:

But I also didn't know much about the Jenna and Holly drama, so you would have thought that would make this season more interesting. 

I'm somewhat acquainted with someone who did the Canadian equivalent of one of the reality shows. At the beginning, there's a waiver that they sign allowing the network to film them in all aspects of their activities. In a show like the Amazing Race for example, someone who happens to be filmed during a particular scene who is not part of the show can refuse permission in which case they could be cut out of a scene or in some cases blurred out. I'd expect the girls sign something when they register for auditions.

I've been on the fence about the Jenna/Holly thing the whole season. I ran the situation by someone I know who does legal work and depending on exactly what went on there are a whole number of legal issues that CMT and the DCC as an organization probably wouldn't want to deal with. If, and that's *IF* Jenna had taken Holly to a club knowing she was underage to get in, then that falls under contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Simply taking her to a club knowing she's underage and leaving her outside the door implies intent, and possibly an accessory if she got in. In any case, they're all chargeable offences and would have been suitably edited to prevent any issues.

In any case, all we know is Kelli showed Holly a list. I know there are rumors but no substantiating evidence so I stick with the innocent until proven guilty clause. I believe everyone should be treated fairly.

Regarding Erica. It's possible she refused the producers to show her this year or maybe there is some legal issue involved.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Katekate said:

* I’m sad the season is almost over!

* If someone told me Miranda was 40 years old with 4 kids, I wouldn’t be surprised.

* Do these girls get paid to be on the show?? They must, right?!

Shelly answered the compensation question in another thread - I've shared the link but it ends in an awkward spot so here's the full answer:  "1) Compensation...they get an hourly rate for rehearsals, flat rate of $150 per game and CMT pay, which I believe they turn their hours in now...it's changed over the years. There are also other opportunities with paid appearances. Those are paid by the amount of years on the team...1 yr=$100, 2yrs=$200, etc. Show Group gets a flat show rate of $250"

Edited by kalibean
2 hours ago, Random Noise said:

In any case, all we know is Kelli showed Holly a list. I know there are rumors but no substantiating evidence so I stick with the innocent until proven guilty clause. I believe everyone should be treated fairly.

My husband was in the room with me when Holly's meeting with K and J was shown.  He saw the list K pushed toward Holly and said, "I bet that's a list of the times she's been seen eating carbs."

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Pink-n-Green said:

My husband was in the room with me when Holly's meeting with K and J was shown.  He saw the list K pushed toward Holly and said, "I bet that's a list of the times she's been seen eating carbs."

We had an emergency services supervisor who used to handle rumors by sitting back at his desk with a couple sheets of paper in his hand. You had no idea what was on the sheets of paper, just that he was suggesting you did something bad. As I learned later on, he was simply fishing for a confession about something which you would probably do if you were feeling guilty about something. That was my immediate impression when Kelli was questioning Holly.

I find it a little odd that the DCC are supposedly minor celebrities in Dallas and a vet like Holly would be generally known among the social scene, but there is no Twitter chat, selfies, or instagram photos of DCC Holly at the clubs, or fraternizing with players. I'd think that would be big news on social media. Was it Whitney who had the questionable halloween costume that got posted a few years back? Lots of cameras everywhere and you can't control who may be taking photos.

• Love 1

Kelli was a wimp. Once she handed Holly that list and Holly tried to weasel out of it by emphasizing "now," Kelli should have told her she didn't care about now. Tell me who, what and when. 

We needed a few more minutes of lies and squirming. That would have been awesome television.

Granted, I never liked Holly. We had a split decision in my household. My wife loved her dancing but I said Holly reminded me of all the girls you couldn't trust in college. The snakes. 

I thought Megan was the star of that class. I had to laugh every time I sampled this site and weight was the obsession. Who cares about a few pounds when it's class versus lack of class?

It is a huge upset that neither one of them advanced beyond two seasons.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Ms. SW said:

Where has Kelli been the last 2 show group performances? Did I miss something? K & J are normally both there.. at least when CMT is there, right?

One of them, not sure which, she was moving her son Ryan to college.  What season was it that Judy had to run a rehearsal that CMT televised because Kelli's flight into Dallas from somewhere (?) was delayed?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
added something
34 minutes ago, Slew said:

Kelli was a wimp. Once she handed Holly that list and Holly tried to weasel out of it by emphasizing "now," Kelli should have told her she didn't care about now. Tell me who, what and when. 

We needed a few more minutes of lies and squirming. That would have been awesome television.

Oh, I think Holly did a good deal of squirming. She had her eyes wide open like she got caught red handed. The look on her face gave me enough satisfaction to know she understood she was in deep doodoo. I think Kelli wanted to keep it classy so as not to besmirch the good ol' DCC name by pushing things further.

Now, Jenna on the other hand tried her best to pull out the sympathy card with her eyes and facial expression, but Kelli was not having it. 

10 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Her butt is at his eye level. Not that Jerry wouldn’t stare at a hot cheerleader, but seriously, that’s exactly his eye level. 

Also, the routines are FULL of bends, squats, twerks, "butt pops" and a couple of "bend & snaps!!"  You can't fault someone sitting RIGHT THERE, watching the performance...it's unavoidable.

• Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 0:47 AM, NMDD43 said:

Kelli to Taryn: "You are so close. You are so close to making this team" ... "You are one locker away from making this team" Way to dangle the carrot, Captain Obvious.

ROFL!!!!!!   That is hilarious!  I thought that was crazy too.   And also when she told Christina the part about she was deserving of a consideration of being on the squad -  Hello.... isn't that what training camp is?   They are being considered every practice.  That just didn't make sense to me at all.   

I like Christina and all, but I bet she will be a one year wonder.   And Savannah needs a lot more work on those routines.  I hope they both improve throughout the season.

• Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, Teriyaki Terror said:

That Ramos guy needs to go. He adds nothing but petty remarks. The DCC say they want world class but Ramos and the comments from K&J are far from world class.

I'll always root for Christina.

Every time I see Jenna I glare at my TV...I'll never forget how you threw your friend under the bus.

Madeline should be point.

I want their rehearsal outfits.

The DCC wear wayyyyy too much makeup. They look like clowns.

Madeline is not hot though.........

On 10/20/2017 at 10:13 AM, cgloss said:

I hate that Kitty said that Tara was unattractive. 

I thought that too.  I mean, how awkward the next time Tara is around Kitty.  She probably thinking, "That bitch...." ?

• Love 1
On 10/20/2017 at 1:34 PM, LaurenBrook said:

This episode just proved even more to me that Kelli simply did not like Taryn's look enough.  She was truly no 'worse' than Christina and honestly I think it speaks a LOT of how much Taryn improved and grew by the fact that she BARELY made it into camp and stayed till the second to last rehearsal! that's wow to me! 

I agree with this.  I think that people forget that all things being equal, they're taking the more attractive, and/or more unique looking girl.  Taryn just didn't have any special look.  So she's out.  I think Christina's short blonde cut is why she's still in.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I wanted to say something about all the comments on the photo above. I don't think there was any dirty or scandalous behavior there.  If I was sitting there, I would be looking at her butt too.  In fact I look at there butts a lot when they are facing away because they look cute in those shorts and I am a woman who likes men so its not a sexual lust thing. And the other guy was just smiling. I think most people smile when they are enjoying performances. Are they supposed to look away? It is not possible to know someones heart, thoughts or character  from a face expression caught in a screen grab.  He was looking at her butt so what!!!  

Totally.  I admire their butts (non sexually) and wish mine was so perky.  Sigh

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ReneeK said:

Totally.  I admire their butts (non sexually) and wish mine was so perky.  Sigh

I actually posted the picture so see if anyone would notice something I noticed (more than once) from what they showed of the routine.

Look at the legs this time. Or, if you need more help, Gina (in the middle) never caught on to the same posture as the others.

The fact that it fit in with the discussion of dancing in front of the Jones family just satisfied my warped sense of humor.

Edited by Random Noise
23 hours ago, kalibean said:

Shelly answered the compensation question in another thread - I've shared the link but it ends in an awkward spot so here's the full answer:  "1) Compensation...they get an hourly rate for rehearsals, flat rate of $150 per game and CMT pay, which I believe they turn their hours in now...it's changed over the years. There are also other opportunities with paid appearances. Those are paid by the amount of years on the team...1 yr=$100, 2yrs=$200, etc. Show Group gets a flat show rate of $250"

This is really old and somewhat obscure and I don't know how many people will know what I'm talking about but it has to do with that old TV show "Cheers".  The story revolved around Rebecca the bar manager not wanting to give anyone raises so she convinced them that a new title is MUCH more valuable than mere money.  I still remember Woody the bartender saying something along the lines of how proud of himself he was because he out-negotiated Rebecca when she tried to offer him a raise and walked out of there with an important title instead.  I kind of think that that's what life as a DCC is like.

• Love 5
On 10/23/2017 at 11:04 AM, Pink-n-Green said:

When Jerrah goes off to that big football field in the sky, do you think they'll place him in a glass casket and put it on the Star so that mourners can file past and pay their respects?  And they could have the cheerleaders standing behind him doing sexy hips (in shifts, of course).

He will lie in state while mourners file pass and touch his coffin, then the star. Bonus points if you do both at the same time. Also little buckets of dirt will be available at the cemetery so one can...you know. 

• Love 3
On 10/19/2017 at 10:13 PM, tajalexander said:

#TeamKeyra

I am just not a fan on Keyras stocky body/thick legs/big butt at all.  Her belly even kind of protrudes.  Her face, though, is pretty on camera and she has a great personality.  

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, ReneeK said:

I am just not a fan on Keyras stocky body/thick legs/big butt at all.  Her belly even kind of protrudes.  Her face, though, is pretty on camera and she has a great personality.  

ITA. She does not look right in the uniform. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ReneeK said:

Ok I've been biting my tongue. WHY does it look like she's wearing a lace front wig??? I know..... our hair is hard to maintain in its natural state with all that sweating. But a lace front is never good. And if you don't know what I'm referring to, look very closely at her hairline. (Zipping my lip now and going back to browsing)  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

I don't believe Celinda made it to training camp.

Celinda DID make it to Training Camp, but I'm pretty sure she was an early cut (and was certainly cut by the time they made it through the first half of the cuts for the new girls).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ms. SW said:

Ok I've been biting my tongue. WHY does it look like she's wearing a lace front wig??? I know..... our hair is hard to maintain in its natural state with all that sweating. But a lace front is never good. And if you don't know what I'm referring to, look very closely at her hairline. (Zipping my lip now and going back to browsing)  

The hair... I'd give her a pass on that.  I can sympathize how difficult it must be to upkeep African American hair texture.  The hair dances well and you really can't tell unless you really look at the hairline up close.  The fans would never know.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ms. SW said:

Well, now that you mention it...

12 hours ago, ReneeK said:

She can’t help her body. 

9 hours ago, Ms. SW said:

Because she is. She could have gotten a weave like Jacie, Mia, Jackie, Robin etc..but maybe she just prefers a wig. Who knows. 

6 hours ago, ReneeK said:

The hair... I'd give her a pass on that.  I can sympathize how difficult it must be to upkeep African American hair texture.  The hair dances well and you really can't tell unless you really look at the hairline up close.  The fans would never know.

What fans? Lol I can look at her and tell “boom..wig” lol

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

She can’t help her body. 

Because she is. She could have gotten a weave like Jacie, Mia, Jackie, Robin etc..but maybe she just prefers a wig. Who knows. 

What fans? Lol I can look at her and tell “boom..wig” lol

Neither can most of the women who have been cut from the team, but I agree that Keyra's body is out of place in a uniform that is barely there. I noticed it on the field a few episodes ago and wondered why they were letting her get away with it when other girls---even Vets---would have already been put on weight notice. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Neither can most of the women who have been cut from the team, but I agree that Keyra's body is out of place in a uniform that is barely there. I noticed it on the field a few episodes ago and wondered why they were letting her get away with it when other girls---even Vets---would have already been put on weight notice. 

I don't think it's a "weight" thing with her though. I just think it's how she, and alot of other AA women (just not DCCs) happen to naturally be built. Who knows, they probably DID put her on WW or ask her to lean out.

• Love 3

I do not understand how so many people can have dislike for Keira. I love seeing her on the show. She is so adorable and is strong. It must have been hard for hear Kelli say what she didn't mean to come across as,  but it sounded like, " not sexy."  I get what Kelli was getting at but something in her face looked like it was harsh to hear. 

She is a great dancer and there are so many DCC from over the years who have had a build like hers

Edited by DCCroutineFAN
had to remove a spoiler
  • Love 9
On 10/23/2017 at 3:09 PM, Random Noise said:

I'm somewhat acquainted with someone who did the Canadian equivalent of one of the reality shows. At the beginning, there's a waiver that they sign allowing the network to film them in all aspects of their activities. In a show like the Amazing Race for example, someone who happens to be filmed during a particular scene who is not part of the show can refuse permission in which case they could be cut out of a scene or in some cases blurred out. I'd expect the girls sign something when they register for auditions.

I've been on the fence about the Jenna/Holly thing the whole season. I ran the situation by someone I know who does legal work and depending on exactly what went on there are a whole number of legal issues that CMT and the DCC as an organization probably wouldn't want to deal with. If, and that's *IF* Jenna had taken Holly to a club knowing she was underage to get in, then that falls under contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Simply taking her to a club knowing she's underage and leaving her outside the door implies intent, and possibly an accessory if she got in. In any case, they're all chargeable offences and would have been suitably edited to prevent any issues.

Regarding Erica. It's possible she refused the producers to show her this year or maybe there is some legal issue involved.

I work in reality TV and I have never seen a release that allows you to choose what portions you want in and which ones you don't.  The Amazing Race definitely does not have a clause like this in their contracts, although it wouldn't surprise me if they allowed that in Canada.

You are either signing up for the show, or you aren't, so any decisions to leave something out were made by either the producers or the DCC.  Normally, the 'talent' (in this case DCC as an organization) would have no pull on the final show. However, Charlotte is, and always has been, listed as an Executive Producer, which means the deal they have with CMT allows the DCC an abnormal amount of editorial control.  The Erica story was either not interesting enough to show or the DCC organization made the call not to use it and the Jenna/Holly situation they showed just enough to add some drama, but not enough to make them look bad.  I bet the producers were pissed they couldn't add more of that situation in.

Edited by Collette1104
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I do not understand how so many people can have dislike for Keira. I love seeing her on the show. She is so adorable and is strong. It must have been hard for hear Kelli say what she didn't mean to come across as,  but it sounded like, " not sexy."  I get what Kelli was getting at but something in her face looked like it was harsh to hear. 

She is a great dancer and there are so many DCC from over the years who have had a build like hers

Agreed. What Kelli said did not come off well at all. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

It must have been hard for hear Kelli say what she didn't mean to come across as,  but it sounded like, " not sexy." 

That is what Kelli said, and I'm sure it's what she meant.  Why is that a bad thing to say?  Madeline isn't sexy either, that's just not everybody's thing.

1 hour ago, Collette1104 said:

I work in reality TV and I have never seen a release that allows you to choose what portions you want in and which ones you don't.  The Amazing Race definitely does not have a clause like this in their contracts

The original post was referring to people who aren't a part of the show:

In a show like the Amazing Race for example, someone who happens to be filmed during a particular scene who is not part of the show can refuse permission in which case they could be cut out of a scene or in some cases blurred out.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

I work in reality TV and I have never seen a release that allows you to choose what portions you want in and which ones you don't.  The Amazing Race definitely does not have a clause like this in their contracts, although it wouldn't surprise me if they allowed that in Canada.

You are either signing up for the show, or you aren't, so any decisions to leave something out were made by either the producers or the DCC.  Normally, the 'talent' (in this case DCC as an organization) would have no pull on the final show. However, Charlotte is, and always has been, listed as an Executive Producer, which means the deal they have with CMT allows the DCC an abnormal amount of editorial control.  The Erica story was either not interesting enough to show or the DCC organization made the call not to use it and the Jenna/Holly situation they showed just enough to add some drama, but not enough to make them look bad.  I bet the producers were pissed they couldn't add more of that situation in.

My understanding was that there was a waiver whether you can or can't be shown. Those refusing end up getting blurred or edited out. Naturally, anyone choosing to participate in such a show can expect to have all their dirty laundry up for all to see.

I'm just commenting on what I've been told in the past by a participant.

Thanks for the information.

Edited by Random Noise
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

That is what Kelli said, and I'm sure it's what she meant.  Why is that a bad thing to say?  Madeline isn't sexy either, that's just not everybody's thing.

Yeah, when I watched that scene I was waiting for this horrible thing Kelli said that had everyone all worked up. Not sexy? Um, so? She's not sexy. They don't expect her to be or want her to be. There is nothing wrong with that. They didn't say she's hideous or unattractive, just that sexy isn't her thing. They don't want an entire squad of sexy girls, they want variety. They were basically saying "if you try to be sexy you are going to get cut for other girls who do it better" which is 100% true. 

Just now, Mabinogia said:

They were basically saying "if you try to be sexy you are going to get cut for other girls who do it better" which is 100% true. 

Right!  Kelli just told her to do what she does best, which is be a firecracker.  I guarantee while they don't want an entire squad of sexy girls, they don't want a squad of firecrackers either, they want a mix.

• Love 1

No woman wants to be told that she's 'not sexy'. I don't care of the context or how 'right' it may seem, I thought Keyra took the comment in stride, but you could see the pain on her face after it's said. It hurts---this is no different than Holly being called out over weight. Did she know she gained a few pounds? Of course she did---did she want to hear that she's getting fatter? No. Same thing. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I don't think it's a "weight" thing with her though. I just think it's how she, and alot of other AA women (just not DCCs) happen to naturally be built. Who knows, they probably DID put her on WW or ask her to lean out.

You know, you're probably right - they probably have mentioned her build to her (how could they not?) and expect her to lean out over the season.  Remember how soft Kashara looked when she was in TC?  When she wore the wrong uniform?  Now, she's just right.  I guess with the proper diet and exercise, anyone can lean out, and I'm sure Keyra is being weighed and tracked very closely.

And yes, your natural body type "is what it is" so I'm sure they don't expect her to ever look like, say, Lacey (gorgeous Latina veteran), but be the slimmest SHE can be.

Edited by ReneeK
Add something
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Yes!  From the show, Keyra seems lovely and can have strong moments, but otherwise she's not a standout by any means.  Since DCC is severely lacking on diversity, this is why we get ladies on the team such as Yuko and Keyra that bring some much needed diversity to the squad even though they aren't the "entire package."  Same applies to Savannah, who is kept despite being a weak candidate because she is one of only a handful of redheads this year.  I would be willing to bet that if 80% of the candidates at next year's tryouts were ethnically diverse, they would experience much harsher judging.  It's all based on the pool of candidates that show up that year, or how many vets get cut unexpectedly, etc.  To paraphrase Kitty: "just because you're a great dancer doesn't mean you'll make the squad."  They can use any factor they want to choose the squad, and you can rest assured that diversity plays a part in their decisions.

Edited by 123DCCWoooo
grammar
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

No woman wants to be told that she's 'not sexy'. I don't care of the context or how 'right' it may seem, I thought Keyra took the comment in stride, but you could see the pain on her face after it's said. It hurts---this is no different than Holly being called out over weight. Did she know she gained a few pounds? Of course she did---did she want to hear that she's getting fatter? No. Same thing. 

I’m going to have to disagree a little here. This woman has not problem being told she’s not sexy. Not all women want to be seen as sexy. 

Also, I think that Keyra’s facials were more her feeling like they were about to cut her for not being sexy, not the fact that they didn’t think she was sexy. I think she knows what her “type” is and was trying to fit into the type that she thinks K&J want her to be. 

And yeah, any other year, her body type probably wouldn’t cut it. And she needs a better hairstyle cause that lace front thing is booty. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

If they can't handle being told they're not sexy or that they gained weight, they're in the wrong business.  They may not want to hear it, but they will.

I don't care what profession you're in, just because you 'know it' doesn't mean you want to hear it. Regardless they're human with real emotions and I can't fault either for showing them. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I don't care what profession you're in, just because you 'know it' doesn't mean you want to hear it. Regardless they're human with real emotions and I can't fault either for showing them. 

Oh, of course not, we all have feelings.  However, some people are sexy, some are sporty, some are cute, some are edgy (the list goes on), and IMO these are things that just "are", they're not compliments, and being told you don't have one of those qualities isn't an insult, so I can't really understand the hurt feelings.  Besides, that's Kelli's opinion...and of course when it comes to getting the job Kelli's opinion matters, but her opinion is certainly not the almighty opinion everybody in the whole entire world agrees with.

I actually think Kelli gave good advice.  "Be yourself" is never bad advice!  In fact, maybe if Keyra didn't try to force the sexiness it would come out more naturally instead of looking awkward.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

I can understand being a little hurt at hearing you're not sexy if you've been trying to be sexy. I just don't get why it was such a horrible thing for Kelli to say. She's trying to give Keyra a chance to correct something that will get her kicked off the team. I do agree with exitstageleft that Keyra more likely was reacting to the fear she was about to be cut for not being successful at being sexy. I guess Kelli could have been more specific and said "Keyra, when you try to make sexy faces while dancing you look more like you are in pain so please stop with the sexy faces or you will be cut." But she paraphrased. Oh the horror!!!!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Oh, of course not, we all have feelings.  However, some people are sexy, some are sporty, some are cute, some are edgy (the list goes on), and IMO these are things that just "are", they're not compliments, and being told you don't have one of those qualities isn't an insult, so I can't really understand the hurt feelings.  Besides, that's Kelli's opinion...and of course when it comes to getting the job Kelli's opinion matters, but her opinion is certainly not the almighty opinion everybody in the whole entire world agrees with.

I actually think Kelli gave good advice.  "Be yourself" is never bad advice!  In fact, maybe if Keyra didn't try to force the sexiness it would come out more naturally instead of looking awkward.

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I can understand being a little hurt at hearing you're not sexy if you've been trying to be sexy. I just don't get why it was such a horrible thing for Kelli to say. She's trying to give Keyra a chance to correct something that will get her kicked off the team. I do agree with exitstageleft that Keyra more likely was reacting to the fear she was about to be cut for not being successful at being sexy. I guess Kelli could have been more specific and said "Keyra, when you try to make sexy faces while dancing you look more like you are in pain so please stop with the sexy faces or you will be cut." But she paraphrased. Oh the horror!!!!

Keyra looks to me like she has thick skin.  She has probably moved on.  It’s us that can’t let it go.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Keyra looks to me like she has thick skin.  She has probably moved on.  It’s us that can’t let it go.

Haha, I have a feeling that is true for most of what happens on the show (all shows really). Those involved go through it and move on. It's us who dwell. It's what we do.

I think she appreciated the feedback, I think most of them do. Yeah, it hurts to be told you aren't succeeding at what you are trying to do at first, but Keyra seems like a smart, strong woman who isn't about to crumble under slight criticism. Instead she's going to get back that firecracker spark she had that was why they took her in the first place.

The smart girls realize what they are expected to be on the team, the sexy one, the bubbly one, the girl next door one, the underdog, the princess, etc, and they go with it. When they don't, they get called out for it. Think about Kalyssa being told she's losing her "spark". What they mean is she's not as sexy as she was in the beginning (probably because the poor girl is exhausted, their schedules with this and work must be hell!).

While yes, they are dancers, that isn't as important as being eye candy and fulfilling a certain male fantasy. They aren't going to have all girls who appeal to the same type of guy. They want variety. The key to making the team is figuring out what is missing and filling that slot.

I'm about 97% sure Savannah is still there because they need a redhead. Christina because she fills in the kind of sporty all American girl. Some of them are there because they are great dancers, but not all.

• Love 2
On 10/24/2017 at 10:41 PM, EricaShadows said:

Celinda DID make it to Training Camp, but I'm pretty sure she was an early cut (and was certainly cut by the time they made it through the first half of the cuts for the new girls).

Thanks, my bad.

55 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Is a lace front wig something that a woman wears all the time like a weave?  Or does it come off at night like a "regular" wig?

Lol some people glue down their wigs; she may considering she has to dance with it. Alot usually don't though.

• Love 1