Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Emotional Roller Coaster

nikita
  • Start Topic

So Ali has to come out of the pool early and go inside and take a nap while her sisters play, and we finally see a heartbreaking scene of her feeling sad because of her disability and saying "I want to be like everybody else," and yet it's Gracie who gets special attention the next day?

• Love 23

Puerto Rico is closer, but Hulk wanted to go to a NON-U.S.A. country which was farther to give birth so the baby can have "dual  citizenship." Priorities. Oh, and she is an imbecile. 

I think Kail was hoping she'd be taken to a NON-U.S.A. country to have her labor induced. For her to say she "decided" to not have the baby at that hospital tells me she planned this out. Her turning her nose up at that hospital, you could tell she wanted to get out of their fast! It reminded me of how she decided she no longer wanted to be at her dad's house and wanted to get away from him. I bet if that hospital was a five star resort-type hospital, she would have inserted something up her cervix and broke the sac. 

Oh geez, seeing Briana in those damn tight grey shorts was too much. That humongous and gross fake ass is disgusting. The way that fake ass juts out! *ewww* 

Leah: It looked like the assistant producer guy who was at Jenelle's house in last week's episode, was with Leah at Busch Gardens. He was sitting in the car behind Leah on the rollercoaster. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23

This episode just made me think Leah is kind of boring and has no sense of humour. She just never seems to joke around. I don’t know why I’m thinking about this lol.

Lol Jenelle is such a tool. I’m sure David has been saying all that stuff to her about the drs. What morons. I wish Jenelle would Fuck off and shutty. Also those so called fans looked like random ppl who saw cameras and just kept looking over cause cameras were pointed at them.

Watson is so damn cute it’s crazy. I love his little expressions.

I think the only word Briana really knows is Luis. I ff through most of her crap but every time it stops on her segment she’s almost always saying Luis. She needs to be off the show pls.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

She said "if only my twins were the same age, it would be easier to do stuff with both of them." I know. I shook my head and played it back a few times too. But in her defense they all looked high AF in that scene. 

I think she was saying if Addy and the twins were the same age, but LOL

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

God, I hope someone more talented than I am makes a gif or a meme out of Jenelle's "now those fans behind you are freaking out!" and cutting to the shot of two barely-interested-looking people standing at what appeared to be a bus stop. I laughed so hard at that, I may have peed a little. 

Excuse me, those are Dr. Jenelle's "fans" youre speaking about! Lmao!!! the delusion continues with this nut...

• Love 19

Briana’s Mom needs to be “checked” .... she’s a man hating whore who lives her life through her two worthless daughters . They don’t say shit about Nova’s dad .... he’s just as bad as Luis but for some reason they give that slug a pass. Briana’s sister tries so hard to be tough but she’s all bark. And what’s up with Briana’s huge ass ... looks like she’s got 2 hams stuck in her booty shorts ... could she find any smaller shirts to wear. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Frank the Tank said:

Briana’s Mom needs to be “checked” .... she’s a man hating whore who lives her life through her two worthless daughters . They don’t say shit about Nova’s dad .... he’s just as bad as Luis but for some reason they give that slug a pass. Briana’s sister tries so hard to be tough but she’s all bark. And what’s up with Briana’s huge ass ... looks like she’s got 2 hams stuck in her booty shorts ... could she find any smaller shirts to wear. 

They don't say shit about Devoid because once Luis came into the picture, they turned their man-hating ways on him. I bet Devoid is laughing at all of this playing out. Same shit, different dude. 

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

So Ali has to come out of the pool early and go inside and take a nap while her sisters play, and we finally see a heartbreaking scene of her feeling sad because of her disability and saying "I want to be like everybody else," and yet it's Gracie who gets special attention the next day?

I swear i thought the same thing!! When she was high af the day before and talking to mama dawn and whatever other "relative/hangeron-er" was there, that her point of all this was to make ali feel like she can do other things as well. Then at the amusement park, she was pissed off at ali and addy for not letting her go with gracie alone?? Wtf?? Shes so damn confused from them pilses that she forgets why shes there, who's who, and her twins age...watching her life makes me feel like IM on drugs. 

• Love 15

Enh, I'm gonna side with Roxanne this time. Luis is a punk. His newborn daughter is taken to the ER and he doesn't even check on her? WTF? 

Why didn't Chelsea have a one-year anniversary celebration versus a "reception" a year after the fact?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, nikita said:

Enh, I'm gonna side with Roxanne this time. Luis is a punk. His newborn daughter is taken to the ER and he doesn't even check on her? WTF? 

Why didn't Chelsea have a one-year anniversary celebration versus a "reception" a year after the fact?

She's not wrong at all. It's just that she's incapable of not going off on some foul mouthed rampage and it gets tiring after a while. She's all drama all the time and it's beyond played out. It's played out with all of them. If he's trash he's trash. Just focus on your own family berating him at every opportunity won't change anything. Probably makes him want to try even less. But, whether or not he's in school there's a problem. Just let it be.

• Love 16

I think it goes beyond Ali just having a disability.At one point it felt to me like she completely favored Ali over Gracie.I think of quite a few instances.

She also takes Ali out to lunch all the time and to get her nails done.

Its not fair to Gracie who even admitted she feels like Ali gets all the attention.

So leah can't take grace on one two minute ride,because Ali can't go on it?How is that fair?Its like when they had to leave fishing,because Ali wanted to go.It must be super frustrating for Gracie.I know most people love to bash the kid,but I feel really bad for her.

As soon as leah finished with grace she took Ali and addie on a ride and grace stayed behind.

She wasn't excluded at the park.She and addie both went on a ride while Gracie stayed behind.

• Love 14

Yes I know its edited,but the comment really rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm going based on what I've seen the past 8 years and what Gracie expressed.

Its been a major topic of conversation on other boards that grace needs more attention

That I agree with.Grace and addie should not be using the chair as a toy

I don't know much longer the show can go on for.

I think at some point the kids will have a choice to stay or go.

They all are pretty exploited by the show.

4 hours ago, Ffiferoo said:

Luis is no prize, but good on him for staying calm and ignoring Briana's mom berating him while he's holding the baby.  What could she possibly want to accomplish other than getting him to come over even less?

I found an article where Briana says: "He’s pretty much non-existent right now. He disappeared. He totally vanished. The moment I had Stella he went MIA." She added that MTV is part of the problem. "I can understand where he’s coming from because MTV is always around when he is around," she explained. "It makes him uncomfortable. We’re all yelling at him cause he’s not doing what he’s supposed to to do. But that’s no excuse. It sucks."  So she rather just have more drama for the show than work with Luis, great.

3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Once again, if Luis doesn't come around cuz he is working, he does care, but if he comes over to spend time with his child, he's a deadbeat for not working. I hated Luis at first but he has my support and pity now, deal with that on the regular. 

Briana also said that the day he "finally" came over was his first day off from school and isn't the school far away? So what the hell did she expect? 

3 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

She said "if only my twins were the same age, it would be easier to do stuff with both of them." I know. I shook my head and played it back a few times too. But in her defense they all looked high AF in that scene. 

I definitely thought Dawn seemed high.

1 hour ago, Marley said:

This episode just made me think Leah is kind of boring and has no sense of humour. She just never seems to joke around. I don’t know why I’m thinking about this lol.

I think the only word Briana really knows is Luis. I ff through most of her crap but every time it stops on her segment she’s almost always saying Luis. She needs to be off the show pls.

You have to be at least somewhat smart to have a good sense of humor. Leah is not. I decided this episode that Briana has worse grammar than Leah so you might be right.

4 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Let's face it - Ali's muscular dystrophy is a huge storyline for this show, and MTV is there to exploit every drop they can from it.

It made me uncomfortable that they aired Ali being so upset. The closed door made it seem extra exploitative.

3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You do know the show is highly edited? We have not watched 8 years of Leah and her children. We have watched Leah for approximately 15 minutes on an episode that lasts approximately 45 minutes. They film these girls for at least two weeks for a season. Out of that two week footage, we get approximately 10 diced and spliced episodes. 

I have no clue how much time Leah spends with her kids when the cameras are not around. No one does. No one knows how much one-on-one time she spends with each child. 

I agree with your general point about Leah and as someone who watches commercial free uploaded episodes they are actually closer to 40 minutes each. So 40 minutes between 5 women is about 8 minutes of each of their lives an episode. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Since we don't know her in real life, all we have to go on is what we see in the 42 minutes of screen time they get. The snark is based on Leah's attitude and decsions on the show; it certainly isn't animosity towards Gracie.

Exactly.

Just to point out, this is a snark board. There are comments directed at the kids on occasion that aren't always positive.

I remember the times when Leah would dump her kids all over the damn Holler. She left them with so many relatives and friends.

Leah needs to spend more quality time with her kids on an individual basis. She only has them for part of the week. That is when she is then left with Addie.

I found an article where Briana says: "He’s pretty much non-existent right now. He disappeared. He totally vanished. The moment I had Stella he went MIA." She added that MTV is part of the problem. "I can understand where he’s coming from because MTV is always around when he is around," she explained. "It makes him uncomfortable. We’re all yelling at him cause he’s not doing what he’s supposed to to do. But that’s no excuse. It sucks." 

How's all that yelling and cursing doing for you, Briana? Nothing changes. Luis doesn't change. Why exert all that hate and energy into the guy? STFU already and stop putting the blame on the guy. You had options. Look in the mirror and start yelling and cussing at that person.

What the hell was Kail thinking? Last week she had a massive suntan. That can't be good when you are near your due date. She then goes on vacation a week after returning from another vacation? What is this bitch thinking? Stupid puta.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 19

Does that go for all the kids though?

I feel the minute anyone says anything remotely negative about Ali they get jumped on.

I'm not talking about calling a kid a brat,I've seen people wishing physical violence on grace and making sexual comments.

Aside from Sophia I really feel like that kid takes a beating on social media.

5 minutes ago, Roadkillandpills said:

I don't want to repeat,but I've seen some horrible things written about grace on facebook mainly and some other sites.

I think it's accurate to say we don't say bad stuff about the girlses.  Mostly the moms.  And the dads.  Esp. the deadbeats.  If anything, we're usually pretty horrified at how the kids are treated, and the posts and comments show a lot of concern and sympathy for them.  Even the bratty ones - (hello Kaiser) - because of who's raising them.

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I think it's accurate to say we don't say bad stuff about the girlses.  Mostly the moms.  And the dads.  Esp. the deadbeats.  If anything, we're usually pretty horrified at how the kids are treated, and the posts and comments show a lot of concern and sympathy for them.  Even the bratty ones - (hello Kaiser) - because of who's raising them.

My heart breaks for kaiser the most.

That poor kid is absolutely fucked.

Leah's girls will be fine.

There's something really depraved about mtv just filming this poor kids abuse and not doing anything about it.

Talk about explotation.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Leah was high as fuck when they got to the amusement park.

Not that I can blame her for that because I sure as hell would take some xanax or whatever before going to busch Gardens or wherever with three kids on a hot day.

Just found it notable.

Well, that explains Leah's hairdo. Those braids made her look straight outta Hee Haw. 

• Love 13

Before I read everyone's contribution I just want to say something. One day when the little baby is old enough, she  will be able to watch this show. So Stella, who will grow up thinking her father abandoned her and ends up with whole bunch of daddy issues (as she grew up hearing it her entire life from her grandmother, mother and aunt) goes to Luis and tells him: "I understand now dad why you left. I'm not angry at you anymore!" FFS coven just stop pushing him away already. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes of course. Every woman should trust her gut and put her health first in situations like this, but it's Kailyn. She's such a drama queen I take everything she said with a grain of salt. Not denying her the right to get examined but I think it was the heat and humidity and just being pregnant.

And it wasn't that her face got swollen because of possible preeclampsia, her face got swollen after her visit to plastic surgeon. Along with her ass. At least she didn't blame her pregnancy "complications" for that.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah me too. I'm not surprised though, it's not as if Kailyn has much to offer in a relationship. I'm not talking about her being a single mom, I mean that she probably isn't a nice person to be around. She was nothing more than a piece of ass to him. But what I will never understand is WHY She is so sprung on him. Even if she just wanted to sperm jack some guy and get off, why is she still mooning over him? Is it because he won't give her the time of day and that infuriates her? Or does she actually think she's so mesmerizing that he must be madly in love with her.......

No one does the discarding part but Kailyn. How dare he beat her to it!

• Love 15
7 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

nor would I pronounce it "priclampsia" but that's just me.

That bothered the hell out of me.  She left out an entire syllable.  She goes on about her superior education and then can't pronounce the condition she thinks she might have?  Is she Leah?  

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My favorite line was when she said she wanted to give birth in Cuba because then he would be "like, part Cuban."

Apparently this kind of thinking results from having so much education.  

• Love 13
8 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I doubt Chris told Kail not to go. Matter of fact, I think he understands that it's close to the due date and Kail will need to head nature's call by returning to the sea to spawn.

Brilliant!  She's a giant sea turtle!  

8 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

They were all entirely wasted.  Leah's mom was totally gone.  So unattractive.  

• Love 12
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I fixed it even more. :-) 

9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It sounds like Hulk is doing what Briana tried with Luis - pretending to be in a relationship to avoid embarrassment. 

9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail had just returned from a vacation five days before this trip. Her body didn't have time to stop swelling. She is too stupid. 

Kail is lucky she didn't have to be transported to a hospital like this: 

kail whale.jpg

LOL GreatKazu you are on fire!  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Roadkillandpills said:

Does that go for all the kids though?

I feel the minute anyone says anything remotely negative about Ali they get jumped on.

I'm not talking about calling a kid a brat,I've seen people wishing physical violence on grace and making sexual comments.

Aside from Sophia I really feel like that kid takes a beating on social media.

I understand your frustration but we don't do that here. We just make fun of the parents, with an occasionally snide remark on HOW they parent. In fact, I think most of us would like to take all the kids home with US. 

• Love 16

Kail--Did she say she had her last shot to prevent premature labor last week and then traveled? Honestly, travel to Cuba to have the baby? That was a ridiculous discussion. I loved how the producer said, "only you" to Kail. Honestly, it's "only her" because she puts herself in these situations, looks out for what she wants to do, not what is best.

That seems a little risky. Janelle made my blood boil when she was pontificating about who can prescribe medications to Jace. If she actually took him to the pediatrician and to the neuropsychologist for evaluation, she might understand the process. UGH. 

I hope Leah does follow through with a therapist. It will likely be helpful to provide suggestions on better ways to assist with the sibling rivalry (not sure if this is what it is, but the best I could come up with).  I loved the "digest" and "ingest" discussion.  Honestly FF through Brianna and her family. I just couldn't...

• Love 11

Briana:

Roxanne, cut the histrionics. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Her relationships all failed and so she’s going to do the same with her daughters. Drive any man far away and keep the Coven close. I agree Luis sounds like a big potato-headed bum, but he’s damned if he do and damned if he don’t. Roxanne is a miserable harpy. 

And yeah, Briana’s ass looks gross. 

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 21
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Luis might not be the best father but I have to give the guy credit for not losing it and staying calm when queen of the coven was berating him. If that had been Nathan or David it would have been a completely different scene. 

This is a good point. If Roxanne thinks she hates men NOW? Let Brianna or Britany date a guy like those abusive assholes and see what happens....

9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

The expressions on the doctor’s faces while they were examining Kail at the beach - they were all of us.  If you really think there’s something wrong go to the hospital you moron!  No, you’re right - get on a boat to Cuba, much better idea.

Karl thinks she's too special for just a regular trip to the ER. She needs private doctors brought down TO HER, on the beach, in front of everyone. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I thought Leah was making Ali get out to put on a life jacket? She then suggested a nap because Ali was having a fit over it. But Ali does tire more easily than others. I think Leah is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't in this situation. Gracie has been acting out lately, because she likely feels Ali gets a lot of extra attention - plus she admitted to feeling that SHE caused her sister's disability. But Ali also struggles because she sees her sister and peers doing stuff she can't do. I'm sure it's very hard to balance all that, and I do see Leah TRYING. 

6 hours ago, Racj82 said:

She's not wrong at all. It's just that she's incapable of not going off on some foul mouthed rampage and it gets tiring after a while. She's all drama all the time and it's beyond played out. It's played out with all of them. If he's trash he's trash. Just focus on your own family berating him at every opportunity won't change anything. Probably makes him want to try even less. But, whether or not he's in school there's a problem. Just let it be.

She's yelled at him five bajillion times and it's fixed nothing. So what is the point????

• Love 18
10 hours ago, S86226 said:

Haha, yeah this was absolutely a momemt of "They are NOT laughing WITH you, Jenelle. They are laughing AT you." Fool.

And do the damn house chores!

And LUIS will ALWAYS be the father of Stella...leader of the Coven, regardless of how many babies you are grandmama too...

Funny you should mention that.  There have been a bunch of blind items coming out about a certain teen mom. Her mother basically pushed her to get pregnant for MTV money.  Before that blind was one that stated that Stella's father is not Luis, and he knows that he isn't her father.  He's doing the show for money.  Just yesterday a blind came out that Javi was sleeping with three women to get one of them pregnant.  One didn't want to get pregnant, one didn't get pregnant and the third happened to be on the show and is pregnant.  

I know depending on the source blind items can be crap. I read them for entertainment, not for accuracy. However, if it is fake this is one heck of an elaborate story that is being concocted.                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Karl thinks she's too special for just a regular trip to the ER. She needs private doctors brought down TO HER, on the beach, in front of everyone. 

Karl is so stupid she doesn't realize she needs a marine biologist, she looks like a fucking manatee that's been hit by multiple boat propellers.

How much longer before the PTV road trip arrives and gives Jenelle the beating of her life?

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Stella's first word was Lewwwwww-eesssss?

• Love 22
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail had just returned from a vacation five days before this trip. Her body didn't have time to stop swelling. She is too stupid. 

Kail is lucky she didn't have to be transported to a hospital like this: 

kail whale.jpg

OMG this made my morning! as I'm trudging off to school for 2 big exams and 11 hrs. of BS with day and night classes (sigh).  Who the frick goes out of the country right before giving birth? I'm looking at you Kwhale.  (Okay, that was a typo but I'm keeping it.  BAH!  Fits.)  Um, couldn't Karl have gone on vacay another time?  Another place?  A mini vacay or something closer to home near water? I mean ...  So stupid.  The nurse looked miffed trying to explain the obvi.  Why was Kailyn so sunburned?  She is irritating me.  When the camera panned down to her fat ankles you could see her lobster-red sunburn line against snow white skin where her sandals had been.  Looked highly painful on top of everything else.

DUAL CITIZENSHIP ?!!  Boating to Cuba or the DR?  TFOH.  I.can't.with.this.bitch.   Brianna's fake shelf ass in those uber tight shorts.  Naw, girl.  Just no.  Luis cannot, cannot win.  Not now, not ever, not never.  No man will ever prevail as long as Roxanne breathes on this planet.  Know that.  Roxanne hates every man.  Every man.  We get it.  It must be exhausting walking through life feeling like that.  Roxanne poisons her daughters and Nova with that BS.  Roxanne needs intense therapy.  Devoid.  The poster that called Devon "Devoid"...  Perfection.

Jace just breaks my heart.  He tells Jenelle yet again he doesn't want her to marry UBT yet knowing he's not going to be heard when all is said and done.  Fucking Jenelle grilling Barb over Jace's medical care.  Bitch you just went back to court regarding Jace.  If you wanted to be consulted or be in on Jace's medical treatment/care why didn't you request that and have it written into the court order(s)?  You certainly could have requested that via your attorney and I am sure a judge would have signed off on it.  Still loving the Roll. 

Yeah, Leah, it's ingesting not digesting.  I'm in school with a girl who's in the process of getting her nursing degree and English is her third language.  She has only been speaking English for about 6 years and she runs circles around Hilbilly Holler.  Agree with posters who feel Leah was, er, mood altered during some shots/scenes in this episode.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 16