Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Hollywood's Dirty Little (Open) Secrets: Harvey Weinstein and Others Like Him

1 hour ago, Robert Lynch said:

Scott Baio's wife, Renee, opens about her child abuse as she continues to defend Baio from Nicole Egbert's allegations

Interesting that Willie Aames deleted his Instagram....Things that make you go...hmmmmm.

And.... once again someone says that a person who alleges abuse must be lying because she hasn't acted the way victims are supposed to behave.  Baio's wife claims she was abused as a child by two different people and that, since Eggert's response to Baio's abuse was not the same as hers towards her abusers; she must be lying about it.  I get that she's married to dirtbag Baio and his struggling career isn't helped by these allegations;  but surely she could've kept her mouth shut rather than say something stupid.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Like 22

24 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

And.... once again someone says that a person who alleges abuse must be lying because she hasn't acted the way victims are supposed to behave.  Baio's wife claims she was abused as a child by two different people and that, since Eggert's response to Baio's abuse was not the same as hers towards her abusers; she must be lying about it.  I get that she's married to dirtbag Baio and his struggling career isn't helped by these allegations;  but surely she could've kept her mouth shut rather than say something stupid.

But one must  consider the source: this is the same person who ALSO defended her husband's rather meanspirited postmortem attacks on his newly deceased co-star Erin Moran AND even got involved in a nasty public spat with Miss Moran's brother to boot!

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, Blergh said:

But one must  consider the source: this is the same person who ALSO defended her husband's rather meanspirited postmortem attacks on his newly deceased co-star Erin Moran AND even got involved in a nasty public spat with Miss Moran's brother to boot!

I feel bad for the child that has to grow up in that toxic household.

• Like 8
  • Sad 5

On 8/1/2020 at 12:54 AM, GaT said:

And as part of the documents Prince Andrew lobbied US government for better plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein, newly released Ghislaine Maxwell documents claim

Yes Andrew,, tell us all again how you & Jeffrey weren't really friends.

Prince Andrew is so disgusting.  I wonder what the family is going to do when dear old mum finally shuffles off her mortal coil. She spoiled him too much and it shows.

• Like 13

On 8/1/2020 at 11:12 AM, Blergh said:

And that was not the only one spat she encountered with. She did one with a freaking Sandy Hook parent as well. A Sandy Hook parent! But she got what she deserved for marrying someone who has low moral standards and you know what? Good. No sympathy from me about that.  I mean, look at her filmography. Not much else going for her. Her career was nonexistent!

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Like 13
  • Surprise 1

Someone else goes to jail over the Nasser scandal. Three months in prison for former Michigan State gymnastics coach Kathie Klages.

The statute of limitations on her inaction had long ago run out. Prosecutors could charge and convict her of only two counts of lying to the police during a 2018 interview when she said she was never told a thing about Nassar possibly molesting young girls. She could have received four years.

• Like 5

On 7/31/2020 at 4:11 PM, BradyBunchFan said:

Here is the tweet from Bryan:

And his Goldberg character is done! That's one way to kill your career! I was just surprised it took this long.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Robert Lynch said:

And his Goldberg character is done! That's one way to kill your career! I was just surprised it took this long.

I mean it basically already was, he only appeared for a bit in one episode last season. I suppose with the cancellation of Schooled he might have thought they might bring him back a few more times than that but most likely not.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I mean it basically already was, he only appeared for a bit in one episode last season. I suppose with the cancellation of Schooled he might have thought they might bring him back a few more times than that but most likely not.

I believe because ABC is still Disney-owned and they don't want to look like they were awarding bad behavior there. I would not be surprised if they were talk among the heads of ABC and the creators about Bryan's past. Something had to be done.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Robert Lynch said:

I believe because ABC is still Disney-owned and they don't want to look like they were awarding bad behavior there. I would not be surprised if they were talk among the heads of ABC and the creators about Bryan's past. Something had to be done.

I wasn’t disagreeing just pointing out he hasn’t been a regular on The Goldbergs in two years and only appeared once last season so it isn’t really a loss for the show or for him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I wasn’t disagreeing just pointing out he hasn’t been a regular on The Goldbergs in two years and only appeared once last season so it isn’t really a loss for the show or for him.

I know. I am just saying that there must have been talk about him during Schooled and I believe by next season on The Goldbergs, he would not be mentioned ever again. Somebody in the higher ups must have had a meeting and that's what went on.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Like 2

So I watched Showbiz Kids on HBO. Evan Rachel Wood discusses how most male child stars she knows have been molested and how she left the Golden Globes in disgust once when she saw a child molester take the award. She didn't specify who it was or the year but she stated that "I knew, not a lot of people know, but I know he’s molested boys in the industry."

After some digging, I think it's pretty evident it is James Franco. He won the Golden Globe a few years ago and she tweeted (then quickly deleted) at the time that he was hitting on young girls:

https://www.revelist.com/celebrity/james-franco-response-sexual-assault/11143

• Useful 1

15 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

I know. I am just saying that there must have been talk about him during Schooled and I believe by next season on The Goldbergs, he would not be mentioned ever again. Somebody in the higher ups must have had a meeting and that's what went on.

Given he played a real life dude who is beloved by the creator and several alumni and has appeared more than once as himself I can imagine a world he will be mentioned but look to the real dude to appear not Douchebro.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1

Sigh. Here's the NBCU statement on Drew Dreschel. And he was only the second person to win. Many of the ANW Ninjas run ninja gyms that have a lot of kids enrolled. I hope this is not the tip of the iceberg like in gymnastics and skating.

New York just made a one-year extension to the state’s Child Victims Act, which temporarily lifts the usual time limits on filing lawsuits for anyone suing over childhood sexual abuse. So now we have the first known case involving the Girl Scouts.

• Sad 8

I understand that Ghislaine (or however it's spelled) is whining about the conditions in jail.    Does anyone care about that?  I certainly don't. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I understand that Ghislaine (or however it's spelled) is whining about the conditions in jail.    Does anyone care about that?  I certainly don't. 

Aww, Ghizzy:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know that I don’t care either.

• Like 1