Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Things Bad Begun/S03.E16 Sleigh Ride Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

"Madison, it's Travis.  I'm the ghost of Christmas past, and I am really disappointed in you all.  WTF are you people doing?  Chris keeps asking why you replaced him with a new sociopathic son.  He's convinced your problem was that he wasn't good enough at killing people.  Please tell me it wasn't because I'm questioning my life choices."

• Love 3

The Christmas decorations, food and song have been the most exciting part of this whole series for me.   It was probably as close to a "very special Christmas episode" of TWD/FTWD franchise as I'll ever get.

• Love 2

I guess the rules about language are relaxing these says.    Most of FX's series just liberally throw curse words around -- like the worst possible ones (did anyone here watch "Feud"?) -- so it was about time they let some slide by on AMC.   It's too bad Rick got forced to say "They're screwing with the wrong people" (in a very tense, stressful situation) on TWD a few seasons back, but Madison just casually threw out "fuck" when arguing with her son on FTWD.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Why didn't Troy need to be put down when she was watching him in the back of the truck stabbing that one guy to death?

Ugh, Madison is the worst.  I just have to say it again.

1 minute ago, candall said:

Daniel needs the Proctor doc, because he is EXCELLENT.

OOh yes.  But he will need Alicia next to him so he can tell her a story.

• Love 4

Strand, you didn't think this plan through.

I shot Daniel for YOU Madison.   See how badly Madison sucks??

But it's the worst thing that ever happened to Strand.  Oy.

Aw Efrain.  Of course he's dead, I kind of liked him.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nodorothyparker said:

A "misunderstanding" with a lady patient?  Really not the week for that.

I love how these Proctors came out of nowhere like an episode ago to be the biggest bad to ever big bad ever.

It would make more sense if the Proctors would have had their own introduction episode.

• Love 3