Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Things Bad Begun/S03.E16 Sleigh Ride Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

I love how these Proctors came out of nowhere like an episode ago to be the biggest bad to ever big bad ever.

IKR?  I keep thinking I should know more about them.

Daniel, don't obsess over Ofelia being bitten.  The odds that she would be bitten are higher than not.

Now Daniel is getting the full story on Troy.  Ominous door locking!!  Look out Nick!

• Love 3
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

I love how these Proctors came out of nowhere like an episode ago to be the biggest bad to ever big bad ever.

Srsly. Granted I sort of fade out during almost every episode but I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

OK, Daniel is about to go all torturous on Nick so I'll start paying attention again.

• Love 3

Thank you, Taqa, for being able to leave the winsome Madison without a look of deep yearning.  SO glad we were spared that hookup.

Uh oh.  Salazar's dusting off interrogation mode.  Nick's going to need some Stem.

• Love 1

My interpretation: Troy was hinting to Madison that Nick was "like a brother" if she was into him, but she wasn't picking up on the hint that she was supposed to be declaring her feelings so he knows if he should stop holding out for her and go screw her son instead.

• Love 4