Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Mystic Mistake

• Start Topic

Lydia and Doug plan an Iceland trip, and Doug urges Lydia to invite her friends at Meghan's dinner party; Peggy confronts Shannon about David, causing all hell to break loose; Shannon confesses to Tamra about the current state of her marriage.

• Love 3
On 10/13/2017 at 9:21 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Mystic? Is this that "psychic" who thought Vicki was lying about Brooks' cancer returning to give his two cents on Peggy?

Nope. That was Tamra's friend who joined them at drag bingo this season.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-11/videos/is-brooks-faking-his-cancer

This woman joins a host of other spiritualists who have been featured on housewives shows as a mechanism to talk shit about the rest of the cast. They've done it on New York, Beverly Hills, and Melbourne (there is a housewife who is a psychic) too.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5

@zoeysmom I think Peggy's line producer has noticed that Shannon is one of the few women who actually engage Peggy. The rest of the women barely talk to Peggy. They talk at her or benignly ignore her. In the vast majority of the scenes that feature Peggy and 2 or more women, you could erase Peggy and it wouldn't make a difference to the scene. She's just that irrelevant. I think Peggy's line producer is sensing how irrelevant she is and has encouraged her to mix it up with any of the women, but Shannon happens to be the only taker. I also think because Peggy and Diko are incomprehensible and clueless about their incomprehensibility, her producer is pointing her to Shannon, Kelly, and Megan, the three people who tend to fixate most on the words people use.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

@zoeysmom I think Peggy's line producer has noticed that Shannon is one of the few women who actually engage Peggy. The rest of the women barely talk to Peggy. They talk at her or benignly ignore her. In the vast majority of the scenes that feature Peggy and 2 or more women, you could erase Peggy and it wouldn't make a difference to the scene. She's just that irrelevant. I think Peggy's line producer is sensing how irrelevant she is and has encouraged her to mix it up with any of the women, but Shannon happens to be the only taker. I also think because Peggy and Diko are incomprehensible and clueless about their incomprehensibility, her producer is pointing her to Shannon, Kelly, and Megan, the three people who tend to fixate most on the words people use.

Shannon is the only one they can bait into reacting, the others would easily/happily expose/destroy her/Ditko on camera.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Princess Bear Shit probably has Dicko write lines for her to say. Grape leaf rolling is strenuous on the mental process and thus the roller has no more room for other thought. 

She should take her rolling skills and go to work at a medical marijuana store. The stoned clientele probably wouldn't notice her speech, nor would she understand a word of their lingo. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Peggy has lived in the U.S. since she was a year old so I call bullshit at her acting like she doesn't understand slang words and expressions. 

Even her own husband called her out for her commenting about slang. 

• Love 23

Thank you Dicko for telling Peggy how long she’s lived in this country and still doesn’t know American sayings.

And because I don’t know where to ask this...does anyone know when OC and Dallas end? I just saw a commercial that Atlanta is starting November 5th and New Jersey just started. I think Beverly Hills starts in December. I’ve never seen them have so many franchises going at the same time. I need one to end soon cause I can’t keep up with this many at once!

• Love 9

So Tamra has pretty much made sure nobody wants to interact w/Vickie.  They have to film with her, but that doesn't mean they have to speak to her.  So, Vickie is on her way out.   Is Tamra now doing the same thing to Shannon?   Is she really going for two must go? 

• Love 11

Poor, poor misguided Peggy. She said she came into the group for support from the 'woman'. Not from this group and certainly not on a reality show! I think Shannon is next on Tamra's hit list (agreeing with notnowimbusy). 

Is Shannon trying to outdo Vicki in the loudest screecher category? Geez!  

• Love 11

The psychic didn't make any predictions. She read 2 auras (editors may be at work here)  I'll make one...a wild fight in Iceland. There's no darkness (nighttime) and they'll be drinking copious amounts of alcohol and they'll embarrass Lydia because don't you know that they are representing her magazine. 

• Love 18