Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Primetimer

S01.E18 Visual Aids: The Veronica Mars Visual Aids Are A Little Tired Of Doing You Favors

All I have to do is see the picture of those two together and my day is made. LOVE forever! (yes, I'm a 36 year old married mother of 2. SO WHAT.)

• Like 9

I think the kiss with Leo comes across better than the Camelot kiss in these screen shots. Rob Thomas said something similar, that he'd wanted more abandon in the kiss but that the aftermath (not screen shot here) was everything he wanted. I think Dohring really has to be seen in motion, I'm not sure a still does it for me.

Wallace is adorable brushing his teeth. He is so guileless, unlike everyone else.

Why does Keith not date more after Veronica eventually moves out. PTSD from all of these experiences when she was living with him?

Are highschools infested with miniature ATF agents? Secretly this guy is 50 years old, but he knows how to moisturize!

Did they ever resolve that Maltese Falcon case?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Affogato said:

I think the kiss with Leo comes across better than the Camelot kiss in these screen shots. Rob Thomas said something similar, that he'd wanted more abandon in the kiss but that the aftermath (not screen shot here) was everything he wanted. I think Dohring really has to be seen in motion, I'm not sure a still does it for me.

Wallace is adorable brushing his teeth. He is so guileless, unlike everyone else.

Why does Keith not date more after Veronica eventually moves out. PTSD from all of these experiences when she was living with him?

Are highschools infested with miniature ATF agents? Secretly this guy is 50 years old, but he knows how to moisturize!

Did they ever resolve that Maltese Falcon case?

Rob Thomas above all said that it was better than he excepted and he watch it regularly because he so proud of this scene..he also said it made him cry..because it was so well done !

Edited by pau

41 minutes ago, pau said:

Rob Thomas above all said that it was better than he excepted and he watch it regularly because he so proud of this scene..he also said it made him cry..because it was so well done !

Actually although I don't follow thomas interviews that closely I don't think the two comments are mutually exclusive or that one trumps the other. 

Edited by Affogato

Just now, Affogato said:

Well all righty then? Actually although I don't follow thomas interviews that closely I don't think the two comments are mutually exclusive or that one trumps the other. 

Never said the opposite, just add some more info about Rob Thomas and what he said about this famous scene.

I think my favorite detail is that after the kiss Veronica runs down to her car and you can see she's having trouble breathing and it is kind of awesome. Plus the music seemed good a the time. I might not like it now, but overall the music wasn't too horrible on this show.

All I have to do is see the picture of those two together and my day is made. LOVE forever! (yes, I'm a 36 year old married mother of 2. SO WHAT.)

I was kind of hoping he'd do a cameo on The Good Place but I love her chemistry with Chidi and fear Dohring would overshadow him. The thing is, both actors have chemistry with all the people they work with which probably means they are just good actors. He was also good on that vampire show (Moonlight?) with the Hawaii 5-0 actor. Dohring is just an all purpose flirt on screen and I will always be there for it.

• Like 2

Squee!  I'm watching this for the first time and managed to stay unspoiled.  That Logan kiss was a total surprise to me and I squealed.  I'm in my mid-30s and an otherwise reasonable adult but those two have crazy chemistry.

• Like 1

Squee!  I'm watching this for the first time and managed to stay unspoiled.  That Logan kiss was a total surprise to me and I squealed.  I'm in my mid-30s and an otherwise reasonable adult but those two have crazy chemistry.

I'm much older than mid-30s. My husband & I just finished watching the series and movie. Have to go back and watch again now that I know what happened. Can't wait for this episode again! Squee!

• Like 1