Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Bleeding War

AmandaPanda
  • Start Topic

On 10/27/2017 at 4:34 PM, journalism16 said:

You are welcome, we just have different ways of looking at things, especially when it comes to this show.

Yes I agree.  And thank you for apologizing - even if you didn't understand what triggered my feelings.  I know my feelings of being bashed weren't coming from your posts - but you were nice enough to apologize anyway, acknowledge how I was feeling and keep the discussion open and honest instead of making me feel like my feelings were invalid.  I appreciate that - even if we don't always agree. :)

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, phoenics said:

Yes I agree.  And thank you for apologizing - even if you didn't understand what triggered my feelings.  I know my feelings of being bashed weren't coming from your posts - but you were nice enough to apologize anyway, acknowledge how I was feeling and keep the discussion open and honest instead of making me feel like my feelings were invalid.  I appreciate that - even if we don't always agree. :)

That is fine, and again, you are welcome. We will all have feelings about this show about the characters and how we feel about them, are our feelings, and we all will have to learn to agree to disagree with each other sometimes.

• Love 2
On 10/21/2017 at 6:43 AM, Gillian Rosh said:

Angelo approaching Anika is very soapy. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up in bed together. Anika can miss me with her outrage, though. She was fine with the Lyons' treachery when it benefited her, so she and her indignation can have several seats.

Angelo and Anika would actually make a damn good pathetic scheming couple. On paper Anika would've been the woman Diana wanted Angelo with but she's fallen so low she matches him on the pathetic scale. Crap, I'm already shipping them hard core. She's got the stomach for murder that he doesn't and he's got...well...he can work on what he brings to the table other than a warm well muscled body for Anika to bed.

Cookie's Prince wig was so bad that I loved it.

Ya'll covered the Andre argument. I'm TeamAndre all the way despite a lot of bad decisions.  I do want Anika to go down for what she did to Rhonda and her son. Not crazy about Andre and the cop, though.

Lucious's incredulous 'She was in prison too?' regarding Anika was hilarious.

I think mid-season finale is gonna end up with a who killed/shot Diana with Angelo or Warren ultimately being the culprit.

• Love 1