Type keyword(s) to search

Divya Katdare: Physician's Assistant (and Smarter than Evan)

I have to say, one of the reasons I'm most excited about this season is to snark about Divya's maternity style. (I actually like her style, but the super tight short dresses are a bit ridiculous.)

• Love 1
(edited)

To me, the super tight short dresses when she's not pregnant are ridiculous. In my opinion, it's a skinny-girl look that doesn't translate well on hippy, heavier-legged women. Not at all flattering.

I would've guessed that the season begins with Divya's baby having already arrived a couple months ago.

Edited by mojito

I don't like Raj and I find it very disappointing that the writers gave Divya the strength to break free of her arranged marriage ... only to wind up with Raj again (at least it seems to be going that way -- I haven't seen much of Season 7 yet but what I have suggests Raj reenters the picture).   If she ends up marrying Raj, it will invalidates all of Divya's independence and confirm that her parents were right all along and she should have listened to them like a good Indian girl.   Divya deserves better than that.