Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Promos and Possible Spoilers

cooksdelight
  • Start Topic

Adrienne and Chris will be cooking at Tyler's restaurant on March 25 to benefit the Sarcoma foundation on behalf of Fatima.

Not sure if that's a spoiler - would the winner be doing something like this?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Where and why?  

Fatima will be part of the Pebble Beach Food and Wine. She will be cooking with Bruce, Tyler and Elizabeth Falkner on April 6 at noon.

19 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Adrienne and Chris will be cooking at Tyler's restaurant on March 25 to benefit the Sarcoma foundation on behalf of Fatima.

Good point. Adrienne will be cooking after the competition, once the winner is announced.

On the other hand, Joe Flamm will be cooking in his restaurant with Joe Sasto on the eve of the finale on Wednesday, March 7, before the winner is announced.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

They both were probably close to her.  The winner can go back to work after the finale.  I know their contract requires them to do some things but they can't stop what they do in their life.  Well other than no telling. 

What do y'all think of this: on Joe Sasto's Instagram, he says "Everything happens for a reason. Big things are coming. Stay tuned." His girlfriend's Instagram hints at the same thing.

What do you think: judge on a future quick fire? Judge on another show? Job at a new restaurant? Promotion at his current restaurant?

What are your best guesses?

15 minutes ago, LeighLeigh said:

Fatima will be part of the Pebble Beach Food and Wine. She will be cooking with Bruce, Tyler and Elizabeth Falkner on April 6 at noon.

Good point. Adrienne will be cooking after the competition, once the winner is announced.

On the other hand, Joe Flamm will be cooking in his restaurant with Joe Sasto on the eve of the finale on Wednesday, March 7, before the winner is announced.

Hmmmm why would Flamm  be cooking on this nigh if he didn't win. I think this is a spoiler. They are probably hosting a watch party.

1 minute ago, LeighLeigh said:

What do y'all think of this: on Joe Sasto's Instagram, he says "Everything happens for a reason. Big things are coming. Stay tuned." His girlfriend's Instagram hints at the same thing.

What do you think: judge on a future quick fire? Judge on another show? Job at a new restaurant? Promotion at his current restaurant?

What are your best guesses?

What does he do now. I am not in a position to google this.  If he doesn't own a restaurant maybe he got a backer so he can open one. 

Sasto is currently an executive chef at Cal Mare in Los Angeles. He moved to LA from San Francisco for this job. 

I agree about the viewing party since Sasto is one of Flamm's sous-chefs. Fatima is the other. She is probably too sick to join them in Chicago. Maybe that is why Flamm made sure to visit her and take photos when he was in New York. Hmmm.

Looking at the promo for next week: I am analyzing the direction in which Padma is looking when she announces, "You are Top Chef." I think that she is looking straight ahead at Flamm. I think that she would have to turn her head to say it Adrienne. Did anyone else notice this?

(edited)

I would think Flamm wins based on some of the promo details, but his edit this season is truly puzzling. He's been middle of the pack the entire season until pretty much this week. And his story line is kind of void also other than the fact that he has a really supportive and awesome grandma.

Adrienne, although food wise not that remarkable either, at least has the "first black female top chef" soundbyte from the first week and the "finding her voice" story in which she is rising from being an underdog. I really thought Joe Sasto would win because I feel like we got to know him really well (hipster-ish), and he was cooking well, and we started getting an emotional side from his mother's story. I don't know.

Edited by bobbobbob199
  • Love 2