Type keyword(s) to search

Annie & David: On An Allowance at 48? He's Good, I Think

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I have seen Hazel come more alive this season- I do think she’s more of a 5 than a 2 on the Kinsey scale though, which might effect how she looks at Tariq. 

I agree with you that I see both women in similar positions. I would choose Tariq over David though- I think hes better looking, has a more stable career and is younger. 

David DOES care about Annie and treat her well, I believe they actually really like each other. It’s also very possible Annie doesnt want bio kids or doesn’t mind if she doesn’t have any. I don’t see their relationship as exploitative at all. 

Tarik is better looking but this whole third partner thing is a turn off. Early on we didn't know about that and I felt he was a good guy. Not saying he is bad, but I wouldn't want to marry someone like that. I do agree on Hazel. 

Not everyone wants to have children or its not high on the priority list. 

• Love 1
(edited)

What is going on with David’s face? I know he got hair implants and I think it is way too dark for his age, BUT, what the hell is going on with his eyebrows?!? They look like they’re dyed and shaped like a dramatic 85 year old woman’s. He looks like Uncle Leo on Seinfeld from the time he had something done to his face And! And his eyes look like he got an eye job or he’s wearing make up. It’s so weird, am I’m the only one seeing this?

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 5

What is going on with David’s face? I know he got hair implants and I think it is way too dark for his age, BUT, what the hell is going on with his eyebrows?!? They look like they’re dyed and shaped like a dramatic 85 year old woman’s. He looks like Uncle Leo on Seinfeld from the time he had something done to his face And! And his eyes look like he got an eye job or he’s wearing make up. It’s so weird, am I’m the only one seeing this?

I thought the same thing.  The eyebrows are odd and it does look like he's wearing eye make up to me.  Yikes.

• Love 3
On 7/5/2021 at 1:41 AM, gingerella said:

A while back it looked like he had had a bad microblading job done on them, but on the last episode of PT, it looks like he is penciling them in, and not balancing them well IMO. In any case, he is definitely doing something, because if you go through the photos on his Facebook page, he really didn't have much in the way of brows before and now he does. P.S. On FB, he refers to himself as a "Reality TV Star" - just made me laugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

A while back it looked like he had had a bad microblading job done on them, but on the last episode of PT, it looks like he is penciling them in, and not balancing them well IMO. In any case, he is definitely doing something, because if you go through the photos on his Facebook page, he really didn't have much in the way of brows before and now he does. P.S. On FB, he refers to himself as a "Reality TV Star" - just made me laugh.

I know they are popular but they are trash .  Annie snickers on tell all’s and calls others sex workers when she may have been one herself. No shame in it but don’t act all innocent and throw others under the bus to make yourself look good. David left his kids without child support to chase tail in Thailand and pay an imaginary dowry for his wife. They are funny but scammers and not nice people IMO.

• Love 6

I’ve wondered how David is with the drinking. Do you recall when he first went to Thailand and he would get drunk and unruly?  Annie was upset about it. It continued when they were in the US.  She made him promise to not get drunk.  Was that all contrived by TLC?  He seems to drink wine now on PT without getting out of control.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2021 at 1:05 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve wondered how David is with the drinking. Do you recall when he first went to Thailand and he would get drunk and unruly?  Annie was upset about it. It continued when they were in the US.  She made him promise to not get drunk.  Was that all contrived by TLC?  He seems to drink wine now on PT without getting out of control.  

I am sure it was made up drama, ala Loren pushing Lexi to be a model.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:57 PM, endure said:

Please say it isn't so, another spinoff!?!?!?! 😵‍🌪Not that I should care, I don't watch any of them, the original few series is almost more than I can bear. Edited to add - I recently started watching the Paradise series, not sure it's a spinoff but I actually like it.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-david-toborowsky-annie-suwan-spinoff/

I have said this in another thread, but I was once the mom to two boys under the age of two so I have lived this life already.  And I had a dog, three cats and worked pt in the evenings.  Oh the hilarity!  The article may mention it, but Loren and Lexi are getting their spinoff too.  Just keep your kids off tv!!!!  Enough! 

Annie turned me off with her Foodie show.  Couldn't finish it after hearing the word that rhymes with duck thirty times, I was out.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Pluck?

There is a soup called F*k soup (out the thousands of soups she had to pick that one) so it went on and so it was just no.  Then David got a little graphic on how they were going to enjoy the fruits of their marriage and I was over and out.

And wasn't there some chatter that David was a sex tourist and he never really came clean?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 12/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

There is a soup called F*k soup (out the thousands of soups she had to pick that one) so it went on and so it was just no.  Then David got a little graphic on how they were going to enjoy the fruits of their marriage and I was over and out.

And wasn't there some chatter that David was a sex tourist and he never really came clean?

What’s a sex tourist?  I can’t imagine him being anything pertaining to sex.

7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What’s a sex tourist?  I can’t imagine him being anything pertaining to sex.

I "think" it relates to someone who goes to a foreign country to pay for sex or just goes on a sexcation.  This was a loooong time ago, but there was, I believe, evidence that Anny was a sex worker (no shame in the game) he hired her and took a shine to her and that is how they met.  They wanted to rewrite the story for TLC.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I "think" it relates to someone who goes to a foreign country to pay for sex or just goes on a sexcation.  This was a loooong time ago, but there was, I believe, evidence that Anny was a sex worker (no shame in the game) he hired her and took a shine to her and that is how they met.  They wanted to rewrite the story for TLC.

Thanks for the info.  Can’t stand either one of them.  Now they’re getting their own show?  Yuk.  I love the young couples like the two from New Orleans, and the farm kids with his pain in the butt parents.  Too many of them .. can’t keep track of their names.  I don’t blame this Annie for getting out of her country.  She lived with rats.  She must be in heaven now.  Him?  I could care less.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Does anyone else here think Annie is too loud?  She should take it down a few notches.  Annoying.

7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

A few?

Nope, not me. I really like both of them. Like a lot of couples in this franchise, I didn't care for them on their seasons, but I really enjoy them on the Pillow Talk show version. I think she's a really hard worker and has made a great life for herself and them as a couple, and I respect that a lot. She isn't sitting around bitching about shit on the internet like a lot of the people from the 90 Day world, she's making shit happen. Good for her, I say!

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/20/2022 at 8:45 AM, kristen111 said:

There’s two Annies.  Both loud and annoying.  Both thirsty.

I like Dominican Anny. My family is from (and some are still) there. When I hear her accent it reminds me of my late mom, my family and friends I have made down there. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I like Dominican Anny. My family is from (and some are still) there. When I hear her accent it reminds me of my late mom, my family and friends I have made down there. 

I’m sorry if I offended you or your family.  I just meant these in particular.  My husband and I both have loud relatives.  No offense. 😀

• Love 3
On 7/8/2022 at 8:28 PM, kristen111 said:

I’m sorry if I offended you or your family.  I just meant these in particular.  My husband and I both have loud relatives.  No offense. 😀

None taken. And my family can be loud. 

• Love 2