Type keyword(s) to search

Annie & David: On An Allowance at 48? He's Good, I Think

• Start Topic

I don't hate them, I did hate them when David was begging money from his friend and had to live in the firehouse.

I've enjoyed watching Annie make food on her hotplate, she's making the most of her situation...and seems to care about the man.  maybe money/success has helped make David more likable.  I think we are all a little more pleasant when we earn our money instead of charity.

I find people more likable when they have had bad times, and make it through to the other side. I hope they continue to prosper.

I could see them selling real estate together. 

• Love 5
On 4/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, Spike said:

David should worry about slimming down before hair transplants.  He’s already had a stroke, does he want diabetes or a heart attack?

This is an OLD comment, but I don't really follow Annie and David.  David had gastric bypass some time ago.  I think it was prior to his meeting Annie.  There are pictures of them together where he's "slim," well...comparatively.  After that surgery, there are strict guidelines about foods: types, sizes, frequency.  David obviously fell off the wagon.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Apparently, she didn't know until they got close to the end of the journey exactly where they were headed - Zanzibar!

I haven't heard that name used in decades, since it joined to form Tanzania!  I always liked the names of Tanganyika and Zanzibar.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I haven't heard that name used in decades, since it joined to form Tanzania!  I always liked the names of Tanganyika and Zanzibar.

David called it Zanzibar, Tanzania in his Facebook post.  According to Wikipedia, "Zanzibar is a semi-autonomous region of Tanzania."  Whatever it is called, they are there.  Hope they're having a great time.  I'm not getting on any airplanes for the foreseeable future.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

This is an OLD comment, but I don't really follow Annie and David.  David had gastric bypass some time ago.  I think it was prior to his meeting Annie.  There are pictures of them together where he's "slim," well...comparatively.  After that surgery, there are strict guidelines about foods: types, sizes, frequency.  David obviously fell off the wagon.  

As someone who had gastric bypass, it astounds me how someone can gain it back.  You really have to work at it.  And it is NOT easy, despite some people calling it "the easy way out" - it is a lot of work, both mentally and physically, more mentally than anything.    Not to sound too off topic but I went to teo support meetings afterwards and had to stop.  People were CRYING over not being able to swing by Burger King for two Whoppers and then eat half a sheet cake.  Seriously.  Like you did not see that behavior changing?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As someone who had gastric bypass, it astounds me how someone can gain it back.  You really have to work at it. 

You clearly haven't seen My 600 Lb Life. Those people are committed. 

I was neutral on David and Annie during their first appearance.  Now I like them. They appear to genuinely like and respect each other. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Quof said:

You clearly haven't seen My 600 Lb Life. Those people are committed. 

I was neutral on David and Annie during their first appearance.  Now I like them. They appear to genuinely like and respect each other. 

I love my 600 Pound Life!!!  It never fails to amaze me how some people will move heaven and earth to move to Houston, get into his program then....."I need to follow my own path and do it my way!"  

True that on the respect David and Annie have for each other.  I am sure he has never played the "I will have you deported" card with her - he is clearly besotted with her and wants her to stay as he digs her and repsects her.  Other folks?  Not so much!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8

Agree with everyone who just mentioned the respect the two have for one another.  And also true adoration and affection.  I think they're a good match, they make each other laugh, and seem to have a good balance of characteristics.   Regardless of how the relationship began, we can speculate all day long, they now seem to have settled into a happy relationship where they consider themselves true partners.  Not a lot of other couples can say that on this show lol

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Agree with everyone who just mentioned the respect the two have for one another.  And also true adoration and affection.  I think they're a good match, they make each other laugh, and seem to have a good balance of characteristics.   Regardless of how the relationship began, we can speculate all day long, they now seem to have settled into a happy relationship where they consider themselves true partners.  Not a lot of other couples can say that on this show lol

I agree.  On Pillow Talk, jsut the way he looks at her is so sweet.  LIke @ALittleShelfish said :  Not a lot of partners can say that on this show.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

From happy endings to a happy relationship.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Someone once tried to set Annie up with a cooking show on YouTube, where they helped her rent a larger place for filming and had an actual videographer film it. I know I saw something on YouTube with her cooking and David helping, but I couldn't hear well because of my MS flare so I could not understand what she was saying. I thought her cooking skills were seriously lacking in technique, which would be fine since she wasn't claiming to be a professional, but it was like nails on a chalkboard for me to watch. That business relationship turned bad for some reason, and they tried to do it themselves but ended up trying to promote her catering parties instead. I'm now really wondering what happened with the failed partnership.

Anyway, here David's announcement and a clip of the FB show - 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVoOUejczA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUSz_sjhEl/

• Love 2
On 9/29/2020 at 11:55 AM, Back Atcha said:

David obviously fell off the wagon.  

I've known several people that blew right through WL Surgery.  As a fluffy person myself, I know that you either you want to drop the poundage or you don't.  WLS is mostly BS, IMHO.

On 9/30/2020 at 8:07 PM, libgirl2 said:

He really is besotted with her. 

And I believe she genuinely cares for him, too.  I tots hated them both in their season, but really enjoy them on Pillow Talk.  They seem to have settled into an easy and playful relationship.

• Love 7

David and Annie were recently in L.A. and spent some time with Chris Kattan (whom I had to Google).  In addition to the hair transplants, David has now had his eyebrows microbladed . . . and it looks there may be some botox happening, too.

Capture.JPG

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Although I have found them to be entertaining, I think the fact that they don't go away has led me to become very tired of how David "knows" what everyone should do and act.  I have not forgotten his grifter ways and it irks me that he sees himself as an expert on how everyone should believe and behave.

Maybe they need to take a break from the series for a while.

• Love 13
On 11/20/2020 at 7:29 PM, AZChristian said:

David and Annie were recently in L.A. and spent some time with Chris Kattan (whom I had to Google).  In addition to the hair transplants, David has now had his eyebrows microbladed . . . and it looks there may be some botox happening, too.

Capture.JPG

He looks like an obese dollar store drag Queen. David always takes the 'easy way' when trying to look better.  Perhaps he should work on fitness and weight loss if he is so hung up on his appearance.  I bet he thought that weight loss surgery would be a 'magic pill' but clearly he blew it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He looks like an obese dollar store drag Queen. David always takes the 'easy way' when trying to look better.  Perhaps he should work on fitness and weight loss if he is so hung up on his appearance.  I bet he thought that weight loss surgery would be a 'magic pill' but clearly he blew it.

Dr. Now could've told him that. There's no miracle if you can't change your eating habit. 

When he and Annie lived nearby I got to know him a little. We got invited to some of the same events. He's nice enough, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. Still, he almost looks like a different person now. He's starting to look like my mom did before she had congestive heart failure. I do wish he'd try to be healthier. 

You guys. My wife gave me a David/Annie cameo as an early Christmas gift and as weird as I thought it'd be to get one, it was so cool! They are a delight, Annie especially, and it was so fun to have them call me out specifically and say how much my amazing wife loves me. It was totally cheesy and so incredibly fun!

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

On one of the FB Savage pages, a poster had taken a picture of somebody standing in line at a cash register and wondered if it was David.  

Everybody was agreeing it did look like David and could have very well been him.

The mystery was solved when David himself posted in the thread, "You should have said hi!"

Apparently David and Annie are both members of that group.

I have to say David seemed like a good sport, because a lot of the comments on that picture weren't what would be considered kind in regards to his appearance.  

• Love 3

Since they've named it and have pictures of Annie posing with the bear on her bed, it may not qualify as "new" - so a children's hospital may not accept it.

I think she just likes it and they make enough money now to pay for stuff.  They just bought a house in Fountain Hills, AZ a few months ago, so they're doing okay.

• Love 2

Wow some of the stuff David has done to alter his appearance is quite something. It's a little strange to me for a man to be that concerned and to actually take action! I do like them both on Pillow Talk and he does have a very fine sense of humor, the self deprecating part is actually very endearing and "real".

There is definitely warmth between them and he sure does appreciate her. She seems to appreciate him too, but I still wonder what the attraction for her to him is. He is a very nice guy ( it seems), but so much older and not really "father" material. This makes me really ponder them and other than stability and an easier life ( which is nothing to sneeze at when we look at some of the homes these people came from) I come up kind of empty.

• Love 1

They are both ridiculous.  A couple of years ago they had nothing but one generous friend whose wife was saying no to anymore David donations!

Now they have a few bucks thanks to the show and they buy a $750 bear!!!!!

I hope they settled up with the money lending friend.

I suspect David is smart but not good with money.  Annie beware.

• Love 5

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/this-90-day-fiance-couple-is-1-of-the-top-earners-on-cameo-for-2020.html/

The list of the top-earning celebrities on Cameo of 2020 was released. Broadbandchoices revealed David and Annie Toborowsky placed eighth this year by earning $143,034.

They placed above Sonja Morgan of The Real Housewives of New York City who earned $123,174 and below blogger Perez Hilton who earned $150,973. No other star from 90 Day Fiancé made it into the top 10.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

These two will do anything to make money and stay in the spotlight, I saw a clip from Discovery+ where they talk about their sex life. Annie said David tells her “can you tie me up and make me cum so hard?”.  😳😫🤡

Why? WHY did you have to post this? 🤢🤮

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

edit:  my guess is it's what's being currently discussed in the Andrew/Amira thread.

Ah, I hadn’t read that thread when I posted. Ty!

• Love 1

They live in Fountain Hills?  That is a pricey area, right?  How did they go from living in a firehouse and couch surfing to living there?  Am I in the wrong profession?

On 1/10/2021 at 10:20 PM, Grifter Lives said:

The list of the top-earning celebrities on Cameo of 2020 was released. Broadbandchoices revealed David and Annie Toborowsky placed eighth this year by earning $143,034.

Read and learn, right?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They live in Fountain Hills?  That is a pricey area, right?  How did they go from living in a firehouse and couch surfing to living there?  Am I in the wrong profession?

Read and learn, right?

Fountain Hills is less expensive than nearby Scottsdale, but nicer than some retirement communities (written by me, who lives in a senior mobile home community not too far from either).  I would rate FH as upscale, but not filthy rich.

• Useful 3
On 1/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

There is definitely warmth between them and he sure does appreciate her. She seems to appreciate him too, but I still wonder what the attraction for her to him is. He is a very nice guy ( it seems), but so much older and not really "father" material. This makes me really ponder them and other than stability and an easier life ( which is nothing to sneeze at when we look at some of the homes these people came from) I come up kind of empty.

It can be hard to understand but it probably does come down to stability, respectability and a comfortable enough life. When you come frm poor circumstances or you had to do something many of us would not want to do to feed yourself and your family (or if that is what your next step is)..... you look for a "good guy" who will treat you kindly and take care of you. He has done that. And the difference between Annie and someone like Hazel, Annie isn't "dead behind the eyes". Honestly if my choices were David or Tarik, I probably would select David. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

It can be hard to understand but it probably does come down to stability, respectability and a comfortable enough life. When you come frm poor circumstances or you had to do something many of us would not want to do to feed yourself and your family (or if that is what your next step is)..... you look for a "good guy" who will treat you kindly and take care of you. He has done that. And the difference between Annie and someone like Hazel, Annie isn't "dead behind the eyes". Honestly if my choices were David or Tarik, I probably would select David. 

I have seen Hazel come more alive this season- I do think she’s more of a 5 than a 2 on the Kinsey scale though, which might effect how she looks at Tariq. 

I agree with you that I see both women in similar positions. I would choose Tariq over David though- I think hes better looking, has a more stable career and is younger. 

David DOES care about Annie and treat her well, I believe they actually really like each other. It’s also very possible Annie doesnt want bio kids or doesn’t mind if she doesn’t have any. I don’t see their relationship as exploitative at all. 

• Love 2