Type keyword(s) to search

Aika & Josh: The Hottest Cheerleader + The Water Boy

• Start Topic

I don’t know about the Philippians but my 17 yo son traveled a lot through different Asian areas and had females throwing  themselves at him and a lot of them saying I speak English good. He wasn’t interested in a bride and didn’t understand the attention. 

If having a baby is the most important thing in her life, I really don't understand why she hitched her wagon to a man who can't father children unless he has an expensive and iffy on the outcome surgery. I'd maybe understand it if he was filthy rich, extremely handsome and had been a great father to the children he already has. But, he's not any of those. I'd love to hear from his ex and his now adult children. I don't care how awful your marriage was and if your divorce was War of the Roses worthy. If you love your kids and want to be part of their life, you do what you have to to make that happen. Men who walk away from their kids because of the hatred for their ex really pisses me off. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If having a baby is the most important thing in her life, I really don't understand why she hitched her wagon to a man who can't father children unless he has an expensive and iffy on the outcome surgery. I'd maybe understand it if he was filthy rich, extremely handsome and had been a great father to the children he already has. But, he's not any of those. I'd love to hear from his ex and his now adult children. I don't care how awful your marriage was and if your divorce was War of the Roses worthy. If you love your kids and want to be part of their life, you do what you have to to make that happen. Men who walk away from their kids because of the hatred for their ex really pisses me off. 

What I learned was, some certainly not all, think all Americans are what they see on TV. Multillion mansions, staff, etc., and they want that. 

He proabaly wasn’t trueful to her about his finances, and wasn’t there something about him saying a vasectomy reversal was no biggie? 

She does seem sweet but because of her age and all of her, enhancements, I think she was holding out for a big fish and he embellished. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Makes me wonder what kind of father he was when he was with them, because if they're not seeking him out either that's saying something - something not so good.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Makes me wonder what kind of father he was when he was with them, because if they're not seeking him out either that's saying something - something not so good.

I don’t agree at all. Although I don’t not know the circumstance in his situation  he very well could deserve it, but he may not. My uncle constantly heard, we can’t afford... because you don’t pay for it. Btw his ex married again the same week she got the official divorce. My uncle tried very hard to be an involved dad after his divorce and his kids told him if you want to see us you have to pay for it. Then his ex wife wouldn’t even put them on the phone when he called and they refused to see him. So it’s not always the father. There’s a full story.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Cinter said:

I don’t agree at all. Although I don’t not know the circumstance in his situation  he very well could deserve it, but he may not. My uncle constantly heard, we can’t afford... because you don’t pay for it. Btw his ex married again the same week she got the official divorce. My uncle tried very hard to be an involved dad after his divorce and his kids told him if you want to see us you have to pay for it. Then his ex wife wouldn’t even put them on the phone when he called and they refused to see him. So it’s not always the father. There’s a full story.

Josh's criminal record includes convictions for DUIs and assault. Hard to give him the benefit of the doubt with his history.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Josh's criminal record includes convictions for DUIs and assault. Hard to give him the benefit of the doubt with his history.

I’m not a josh fan, I’m not all rah rah any of them. I get the DUIs hard to disprove, although 2 drinks can be dui. I’m NOT defending him, just dwi, driving while intoxicating was changed to dui, driving with any alcohol present at all. And assault. My aunt attacked my uncle with a knife, he grabbed her, she called police and because she had marks on her wrist he was charged with assault. His kids even said mommy tried to stab daddy, but she had marks. I’m not saying he’s not guilty of assault, but no it’s always cut and dry. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

He's referred to his marriages breaking up because of infidelity on the wife's part. I can totally see him never being able to get over being cheated on and blaming the breakup of both marriages 100% on his exes. That's why I said I'd love to hear from them. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yes - it's the whole picture of him that's concerning.

I think the guy is a pos because he told or led what’s her name to believe a reversal was easy peasy, and it isn’t. And he clearly doesn’t want any children. The guy is a piece of trash bashed on all the current lies with her. 

But she’s not all Star bright either. She’s 36, fake well everything. They deserve each other

• Love 4
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

He's referred to his marriages breaking up because of infidelity on the wife's part. I can totally see him never being able to get over being cheated on and blaming the breakup of both marriages 100% on his exes. That's why I said I'd love to hear from them. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Interview with his second ex-wife. . It also references his claim of infidelity on her part.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 8

If he never bothered to pay child support, which I'm betting is the case, I hope his first ex is getting a portion of the proceeds of this show via garnishment. If he owes tens of thousands of dollars in back child support, it would help explain why he shares a house with a bunch of roomies. Do we know what he does for a living? I can totally see him working under the table to dodge his financial obligations to the children.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If he never bothered to pay child support, which I'm betting is the case, I hope his first ex is getting a portion of the proceeds of this show via garnishment. If he owes tens of thousands of dollars in back child support, it would help explain why he shares a house with a bunch of roomies. Do we know what he does for a living? I can totally see him working under the table to dodge his financial obligations to the children.

He is either an employee or (on some sites) a co-owner of an Audio/Video installation company (cars and homes) in Tempe, AZ.  I wonder if his back child support payments are his biggest expense, which could definitely lead him to be living in a room in a house with a bunch of roommates in his 40s.  It just seems to me it would have been cheaper to go with his pal, Joe, to local bars to meet women.  Maybe none of them are "hot" enough for him.  Or maybe they're aware of his arrest record.

If he doesn't want more children, why entangle yourself legally to the next-future-Ex?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

He is either an employee or (on some sites) a co-owner of an Audio/Video installation company (cars and homes) in Tempe, AZ.  I wonder if his back child support payments are his biggest expense, which could definitely lead him to be living in a room in a house with a bunch of roommates in his 40s.  It just seems to me it would have been cheaper to go with his pal, Joe, to local bars to meet women.  Maybe none of them are "hot" enough for him.  Or maybe they're aware of his arrest record.

If he doesn't want more children, why entangle yourself legally to the next-future-Ex?

I don't think he has any intention of ever trying to have children with Aika. All he cares about is trotting her out in daisy dukes and heels to show people he has a hot wife. Aika is going to hear excuse after excuse about why he can't have the vasectomy reversal and she'll finally leave. Then, he'll accuse her of cheating, cry about all the money he spent on her and say she used him for the green card.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I don't think he has any intention of ever trying to have children with Aika. All he cares about is trotting her out in daisy dukes and heels to show people he has a hot wife. Aika is going to hear excuse after excuse about why he can't have the vasectomy reversal and she'll finally leave. Then, he'll accuse her of cheating, cry about all the money he spent on her and say she used him for the green card.

Yep.  He must be so psyched to have his imported hot wife next to him on national television to show off to everyone (who watches the show) he went to high school with.  I feel like that's almost a primary motivation for a lot of these folks.  

• Love 7
On 12/22/2017 at 11:36 AM, lovesnark said:

If he owed back child support, would he have been able to get a passport to travel to the Philippines?  Supposedly, you can't get a passport if you owe more than $2,500, though I wonder how vigorously this is enforced and if it would require the mother or court to make a special effort to report the arrears to the State Department.  

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:54 PM, Cinter said:

I’m not a josh fan, I’m not all rah rah any of them. I get the DUIs hard to disprove, although 2 drinks can be dui. I’m NOT defending him, just dwi, driving while intoxicating was changed to dui, driving with any alcohol present at all. And assault. My aunt attacked my uncle with a knife, he grabbed her, she called police and because she had marks on her wrist he was charged with assault. His kids even said mommy tried to stab daddy, but she had marks. I’m not saying he’s not guilty of assault, but no it’s always cut and dry. 

I have a tough time whenever alcohol is involved.  I've seen too much to know that both parties will probably behave badly, and their perception may be skewed.  I'm not defending Josh at all - just making a general statement.

As for assault, Mr. Funky's cousin was married to someone very much like David Poor.  Much older than her.  Slovenly.  VERY overweight (like David Poor pre GB).  Extremely lazy.  No initiative.  Poor personal hygiene.  A bit racist.  Always gave me the willies.  Lost his job, and was never really able to make anything stick after that.  They lived in shelters.  I always felt badly for the kids.  They managed to pull something together, and then it all started to fall apart.  She'd had enough of him one day, and they fought.  He grabbed her hard enough to leave bruises, and was shoving her, and she was afraid.  She sent the kids outside to the car, grabbed a meat cleaver for protection, and bolted.  He called the cops, said she stole the car, that she beat him up, and that her marks were self-inflicted because she was having a mental breakdown.  Nope.  Not how it happened at all, but they took the kids away from her for a few weeks, and it permanently jaded one of them against her.  She's been a trainwreck since, and even got back with that loser for a bit.  I tried to get her help, but washed my hands of her at one point.  But still, it's scary how things can get twisted around - there were a number of witnesses to what happened, but because he was cool, calm, and collected when the cops came (and because he initiated the call to the cops, saying she was crazy), they believed him over her.

• Love 1
On 11/15/2017 at 7:27 PM, spankydoll said:

Annnnndddd Josh'd array of mug shots all over Starcasm. Bank fraud, DUI and the cherry on Top a Domestic Violence charge. The DM chages sound very chilling - he wouldn't even give the police entry to his home when they heard a woman screaming inside. RUN Aika!

How is it that neither meth nor heroin made it onto the list?

His teeth look so....problematic....

• Love 2

Any ideas or thoughts on how a person from a third world country (Phillipines Aika) can pay for breast enhancement surgery?? Maybe she was a bar girl in Manila or Angeles City!