Type keyword(s) to search

Aika & Josh: The Hottest Cheerleader + The Water Boy

• Start Topic

How much more absurd can these storylines get? (And NO, TLC, I'm NOT issuing a challenge here.)

Good Lord, let's have one normal couple.  Just one.  For the love of God (Evelyn loves him, right?), can we get 10 minutes of normal couple relationshipping for a change?  

No? Okay. Carry on.  

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh man.  I wonder if after his last divorce Josh didn’t get a vasectomy.

Oooohhh I bet you're right. IF Josh even told her about it I bet he totally downplayed the cost/risks of having it reversed.

• Love 8
On 11/15/2017 at 7:27 PM, spankydoll said:

Annnnndddd Josh'd array of mug shots all over Starcasm. Bank fraud, DUI and the cherry on Top a Domestic Violence charge. The DM chages sound very chilling - he wouldn't even give the police entry to his home when they heard a woman screaming inside. RUN Aika!

On 11/13/2017 at 10:01 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Josh really grosses me out. He looks rode hard and put up wet for his age. I’ve seen men almost two decades older who look younger than him.  I really hate how he treats her like a trophy, what a Neanderthal. I always liked it when men showed me off and were proud to be with me, and a certain amount of that is healthy and makes a girl feel good about herself, but being treated like some prize he won is no bueno. 

I dropped some links to the Josh criminal records revelations in the "Spoilers" thread. 

• Love 4
On 11/6/2017 at 2:56 PM, gavinmac said:

I am a bit biased, of course. I'm a generate who has been to Southeast Asia 50+ times but I don't think I'd ever live there.

In fact, I wrote a tongue-in-cheek article a few years back titled "7 Reasons Why You Really Shouldn't Move to Cambodia" which prompted a lot of very, very angry comments.  http://www.khmer440.com/k/2013/07/7-reasons-why-you-really-shouldnt-move-to-cambodia/

That was amazing. As someone who once wrote a similar article about Bosnia, and got the same response, I commend you.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 3
On 11/15/2017 at 8:33 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

Aika is sort of a contradiction.  Her external appearance is very fake, lots of make up, colored contacts, enormous false eyelashes and (presumably) fake breasts.  But her personality seems pretty real.  She speaks her mind and seems honest and straightforward.  

I've known women like her--usually they're from Eastern Europe or South America, big hair, flashy clothes, fake lashes, fake nails, stilettos. (Think Charo back in the day, "coochie coochie!"). You get to know them and they are intelligent, kind, capable people. Its a little bit of cognitive dissonance. I get that vibe from Aika. She has a really nice personality--she makes eye contact, repeats people's names when she meets them, and has an attractively warm way about her. I like her.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've known women like her--usually they're from Eastern Europe or South America, big hair, flashy clothes, fake lashes, fake nails, stilettos. (Think Charo back in the day, "coochie coochie!"). You get to know them and they are intelligent, kind, capable people. Its a little bit of cognitive dissonance. I get that vibe from Aika. She has a really nice personality--she makes eye contact, repeats people's names when she meets them, and has an attractively warm way about her. I like her.

My wife, the simple filipina, said she could be friends with Aika. She also said she'd gently suggest losing all the fake stuff.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Charo has actually aged very well and is an accomplished flamenco guitar player.

Thst said, her bimbo act from the 70s was very memorable indeed.

God, that makes me miss The Surreal Life...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Forum member said:

My wife, the simple filipina, said she could be friends with Aika. She also said she'd gently suggest losing all the fake stuff.

I imagine that Filipinas (from the ones I’ve met) would be infinitely more gracious  in how they’d go about making makeup and wardrobe suggestions.

Though, I could totally be friends with Aika.  Just wouldn’t want to deal with skeevy Josh., who represents the scrapings at the bottom of the husband barrel.

I would like to see her wearing some bottoms that actually cover her bottom, because I loathe how Josh treats her like a trophy, and he parades her around in skimpy clothes.  She’s got a nice, trim figure, so she should show it off.  How about a skirt long enough to cover up her coochie? Jeans? Leggings? Slacks? Capris? 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Charo has actually aged very well and is an accomplished flamenco guitar player.

Right. That's why I used her as an example. She presented herself in a flashy, almost cartoonishly sexy way. And she was a serious musician. Aika reminds me of her in that way. The first thing you see is the giant fake eyelashes and the huge boobs and the sexy clothes, but when she speaks and interacts with people she is warm, friendly, well spoken. I'd like to know her story. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right. That's why I used her as an example. She presented herself in a flashy, almost cartoonishly sexy way. And she was a serious musician. Aika reminds me of her in that way. The first thing you see is the giant fake eyelashes and the huge boobs and the sexy clothes, but when she speaks and interacts with people she is warm, friendly, well spoken. I'd like to know her story. 

I would totally like to know her story as well. She doesn’t seem “dead behind the eyes”, so maybe she wasn’t a bar girl as much as she was a sugar baby. For whatever reason, she’s hitched her wagon to Plugs.  I don’t have enough words to say how nasty I find Josh.

• Love 14

What we see about Aika is exactly what her situation is.  The reason she has fake boobs, butterfly eyelashes, anime contact lenses and walks around with her netherregion hanging out is because that's the level she needed to do to snag a man/men to try to get a ticket out of her country.  At some point it's just a matter of escalation to remain being noticed.  I'm not sure the men are there to find a great conversationalist.   The more obvious they are, the more likely they will get attention from the men who are seeking the foreign bride.  It's up to them to try to avoid the endless string of foreign flings and end up spit out the bottom of the barrel. 

The reason they are demanding when talking about jewelry is because at least it has intrinsic value.  If the relationship goes sour they can trade in gold and diamonds.  Golddigger 101 Make the guy "show his love" for you by buying you things or paying off some of your debt. 

• Love 5

I was just now half-listening to the episode when Josh takes Aika to the modeling agency and she crushes his dream when she announces her desire to start a family. In his TH, he says something like, "Aika came here with certain expectations but I'm not going to be able to fulfill them as soon as she wants". (Maybe a reverse vasectomy?) Since he's so determined to show off his hot fiancee, I would not be at all surprised if he doesn't talk her into making a home sex tape which (whoops) "accidentally" ends up on the internet. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was just now half-listening to the episode when Josh takes Aika to the modeling agency and she crushes his dream when she announces her desire to start a family. In his TH, he says something like, "Aika came here with certain expectations but I'm not going to be able to fulfill them as soon as she wants". (Maybe a reverse vasectomy?) Since he's so determined to show off his hot fiancee, I would not be at all surprised if he doesn't talk her into making a home sex tape which (whoops) "accidentally" ends up on the internet. 

BB58F0A4-11A8-4909-A4FC-DBE7901CB3FC.jpeg

• Love 5
On 11/24/2017 at 0:13 PM, spankydoll said:

I know plenty of American women who want bigger diamonds. Ridiculous to shame her for that. 

To me it’s more a matter that it was his exes ring than the size.   

I personally don’t believe in giving family engagement rings. It can be very messy if there is a divorce. Josh was lucky that his ex gave it back to him. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

To me it’s more a matter that it was his exes ring than the size.   

I personally don’t believe in giving family engagement rings. It can be very messy if there is a divorce. Josh was lucky that his ex gave it back to him. 

I figured it was lucky that he caught it when she threw it at him.

• Love 18
On 11/20/2017 at 6:17 AM, gavinmac said:

I dropped some links to the Josh criminal records revelations in the "Spoilers" thread. 

I could have sworn the Violence Against Women Act has a REQUIREMENT that mail order brides have to be told about any DV charges?   Now it is possible, she knew and figured she would take her chances.   It's not like plenty of American women don't go with a known abuser figuring they can change him or he won't do it to them because he looooooves her.   Aika better keep the hotline number handy.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

With than information , I’m surprised he was even allowed to bring her here.  His charges must have been older than 10 years.

Domestic violence was 2010.  He also had his wages garnished in 2014, which he finished paying off last year.  Lives in a house with multiple roommates, has a criminal record for DV and DUI, and STILL qualifies financially and legally to bring in a bride?  

And don't they have Google in foreign countries so people can check on these American guys/gals they're trying to hook up with?  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And don't they have Google in foreign countries so people can check on these American guys/gals they're trying to hook up with?  

And doesn't TLC have Google to do a thorough background check on the participants? How many have turned out to have criminal records, often domestic violence? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

And doesn't TLC have Google to do a thorough background check on the participants? How many have turned out to have criminal records, often domestic violence? 

The difference is, TLC is making money off these yahoos.  Potential victims (wives/husbands) are risking their well-being.

• Love 2

Aika..just another gold digging mail order whore who found herself a less than bright American man. Notice how desperate she is to get that "anchor baby." There's millions of theses predators just waiting for a lonely, desperate American man. 

Edited by Caligurl
  • Love 4

Not a fan of Aika. Watching the show has me believing that Aika cares more about herself and her own agenda - she doesn't seem to accept Josh or understand that if she truly loves him, she needs to take the good and the bad and STOP making it all about her! For those who feel she is sacrificing everything by leaving her home country, should take comfort in knowing that all she is looking for is  a sperm donor and nothing more. She will get "married", bare American kids, obtain her Green card and after achieving these feats, in time, she will leave Josh. Josh is a good man and I truly believe he's being taken advantge of...he can do better....far better!

• Love 4

I work with a business unit in the Philippines.    Plenty of the women in our company are accomplished with advanced degrees.  But this Aika chose to go husband hunting in a foreign land instead of pursuing a career and IMO she’s at Josh’s level.  They deserve each other.   

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Canadianmark0703 said:

Not a fan of Aika. Watching the show has me believing that Aika cares more about herself and her own agenda - she doesn't seem to accept Josh or understand that if she truly loves him, she needs to take the good and the bad and STOP making it all about her! For those who feel she is sacrificing everything by leaving her home country, should take comfort in knowing that all she is looking for is  a sperm donor and nothing more. She will get "married", bare American kids, obtain her Green card and after achieving these feats, in time, she will leave Josh. Josh is a good man and I truly believe he's being taken advantge of...he can do better....far better!

You lost me at "Josh is a good man."  Otherwise I agree. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Canadianmark0703 said:

Come clean. You must be a friend of Josh's because nobody in this forum would go so far as to say he's a "good man". Not with the shitty edit he's getting, encouraging Aika to model when she said no several times and then making her wear sexy clothing all the time, plus throwing in her face her non-existent fertility issues when he lied to her about his ability to have children. Furthermore, we've talked a lot about his record. So if you know something we don't, please come clean and spill the tea because you're the first person to call Josh a good man. He's average at best if we're NOT counting his criminal past. Not saying Aika doesn't have something up her sleeve but I believe she is the one who is settling. Josh can't do better than her or he would have by now. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Nowhere said:

making her wear sexy clothing all the time

I doubt she owns any normal clothing, or anything resembling good taste. After seeing the picture of her in the 'wedding dress' (haven't seen the show yet), it's obvious she's very tacky. Wearing flip flops with her booty shorts won't be much of an improvement.

• Love 3

I wanted to reach through my TV and punch Josh in the face last night.  No.  The reason you have no relationship with your kids is because you chose that.  I don't care how awful your ex-wife is - they are your children and you fight for them.  End of period.  Why anyone would have a child with this idiot is beyond me.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, Canadianmark0703 said:

Joe, is that you?  

• Love 11

Honestly her obsession with having a child is very disturbing to me on many levels. Having children is not always the fairytale women imagine , and there is the chance you can have a child with an issue ( happened to me) , or you can have a miscarriage ( again , me ) and it seems like having a child is all she cares about . 

Josh takes a lot of heat but aika is not all that together either . I did love joshs mom!!

• Love 6
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I admit I burst out laughing at the dress reveal

Aika (508x800).jpg

On 12/17/2017 at 6:40 PM, jaybird2 said:

gosh,  aika's dress....there are no words!

I definitely heard every 80s hair band & their #1 hits run together in my head like a bad mix tape!

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?

Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah

So c'mon, take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

Edited by Bridget
had to have song lyrics
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, sleekandchic said:

I thought both Aika and Josh came across as low-key, decent people during the Tell-All/Reunion.  Josh seemed genuinely concerned and sad for clueless Nicole and stubborn, foolish Molly.  I was pleasantly surprised by Aika and Josh.

This was a truly civilized tell all in comparison to many I’ve seen thus far.

• Love 5

ika do you ever look into the mirror before you step out of the house....you dress like a 2 cent street walker, come on girl get some magazines and or go to s stylist and do a makeover...you look very cheap...take them batwing fake eyelashes off, you look like a bat...i could go on and on., but please please get a makeover...get rid of those half extensions, and hair color as well... then go get a stylist and revamp that ho wardrobe. ho ho ho. good luck you can do it!

• Love 1
On 12/18/2017 at 9:54 PM, nlkm9 said:

Honestly her obsession with having a child is very disturbing to me on many levels. Having children is not always the fairytale women imagine , and there is the chance you can have a child with an issue ( happened to me) , or you can have a miscarriage ( again , me ) and it seems like having a child is all she cares about . 

Josh takes a lot of heat but aika is not all that together either . I did love joshs mom!!

It’s not so unusual to be obsessed with getting pregnant st her age.  Plenty of women in this position.  I think they are a good match and hope things work out for them.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Lemons said:

It’s not so unusual to be obsessed with getting pregnant st her age.  Plenty of women in this position.  I think they are a good match and hope things work out for them.  

The obsession to have a child i get — it’s her statements that if she can’t have a child the relationship may not work- that is what is disturbing - no guarantees in life. I wish her well in her quest, i understand the agony of wanting a child and being unable to .

• Love 1

I would bet good money that if Aika saw this forum, and the name of it, "The Hottest Cheerleader + The Water Boy", she would be positively gleeful and chirp at CroMag, "See babe, the internet thinks I'm a hot cheerleader! You're so lucky babe..." And then she'd call him a Water Boy any time they had a fight. And that pretty much sums of the totality of this "relationship".

• Love 5