Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

Recommended Posts


8 hours ago, Kareem said:

She combed May’s hair.  Progress.  

Well she needs something to keep her busy during the down time she must have with Azan's October Ramadan obligations that keep him from Facetiming her.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well I guess the Western Union is still making its way to Morocco!

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-nicole-slams-strained-relationship-rumors-with-azan/

Four years later...still waiting for the “right time” to get married. At least her Arabian Prince fantasy probably kept her from getting knocked up again with a different love of her life. #Positivity

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Why doesn't Nicole hook up with zieds soccer friend?  Y'all are right, we do need to run some sort of 90 day fiance "second shot at love" where viewers get to hook up past participants and various "friends of" and "hangers on"

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2019 at 11:38 PM, RealReality said:

Why doesn't Nicole hook up with zieds soccer friend?  Y'all are right, we do need to run some sort of 90 day fiance "second shot at love" where viewers get to hook up past participants and various "friends of" and "hangers on"

I’d totally watch that. As several posters said previously in related topics - like it was my job. I’m not at all embarrassed to admit it. 
 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’d totally watch that. As several posters said previously in related topics - like it was my job. I’m not at all embarrassed to admit it. 
 

Count me in! 

I think DJ Doug should date Darcy. He runs a wedding venue, her favorite topic of conversation, she would probably make a good hostess for him.

Caesar and Natalie, they both live in a fantasy world. And she is Ukrainian!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2019 at 11:38 PM, RealReality said:

Why doesn't Nicole hook up with zieds soccer friend?  Y'all are right, we do need to run some sort of 90 day fiance "second shot at love" where viewers get to hook up past participants and various "friends of" and "hangers on"

Would any of them even give Nickle a shot since she is abusive sort of person. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Would any of them even give Nickle a shot since she is abusive sort of person. 

Zieds soccer friend seemed very......accepting.  that poor guy just wanted a rich American woman to take care of him.  I think "rich" was relative.  Not sure why, but I want to see that guy win.....he has love rat dreams.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Posted for posterity, video clip of Nicole finding out about Azan's voice recordings talking to other women/men being posted online.

 

On 12/20/2019 at 2:35 PM, greekmom said:

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-nicole-admits-lying-about-azan-6k-sick-tlc-show/

 

Anyone think she is lying about the $6K not existing? 

I didn't read the Soapdirt article linked, but no, the money never existed and was never given to Azan to open a store. That came out immediately, even before she returned from Morocco and long before the episodes aired. One of Azan's friends/family/other marks released the info and Nicole ended up confirming it. She didn't have any money, Azan's family claimed to have spent $6k on wedding preparations and expected her to pay it back but she didn't have it and that is what caused the fight where she ran away that morning and wouldn't film. They had a huge argument about it. She wanted to pay them back when they got their TLC checks.

Nicole was on some private Facebook group for American's dating Muslims and thought a bunch of people were her friends and jealous of her being on TV but they hated her and shared everything she told them all over the place, especially Reddit because she never went there.

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Are we SURE Azan was talking to a GIRL??? Anyhoo, Nichole is a dumbass.

The real question is if azan is +/- 55% attracted to whomever it is...if azan is even like 57% attracted to this person it could be curtains for their relationship!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

OMG, they're showing the whole hideous story of Dumb & Dumber!  I'd forgotten about the  Grenada thing and Nicole's DAD going to meet Azan....

I think the lot of them are just going along with Nicole because of May.  Obviously, the girl (Nicole) has NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!  It's like she lives on another planet!  Oh wait... No Grenada either.  Oh yeah. I forgot. Ramadan? Sick family member? Sick in the head Nicole on a beach slobbering all over Azan??  Confederacy of DUNCES!!

Pull the plug, TLC.  This chick is a moron.  And so are her family members for complying with her illusions of marital bliss.  BLECH!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

OMG, they're showing the whole hideous story of Dumb & Dumber!  I'd forgotten about the  Grenada thing and Nicole's DAD going to meet Azan....

I think the lot of them are just going along with Nicole because of May.  Obviously, the girl (Nicole) has NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!  It's like she lives on another planet!  Oh wait... No Grenada either.  Oh yeah. I forgot. Ramadan? Sick family member? Sick in the head Nicole on a beach slobbering all over Azan??  Confederacy of DUNCES!!

Pull the plug, TLC.  This chick is a moron.  And so are her family members for complying with her illusions of marital bliss.  BLECH!

I said this before a looong time ago, but it is apparent she is dangling May in front of them as a carrot, which is really unfair to everyone.  Me, I am a bit of a tough love/ cause and effect kinda parent, and I think a few days in a homeless shelter would bring the light around to Nicole.  No, I would never want to see a little one in a shelter but this chick is just the worst mix of smug plus dumb, just enough to be dangerous.  I feel (about 55%) bad for Azan as I think he is trying to shake her off and she is a stage five clinger.

Or I would tell Nicole:  "May can stay here, you are on your own."  But Robbalee has shown herself to be an enabler so.......

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh so much I had forgotten about these two.   Nicole just argues and talks over everyone all the time, she's exhausting.  You could tell by their final season Azan had lost what ever interest he had in her or her money, he was over it.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Ugh so much I had forgotten about these two.   Nicole just argues and talks over everyone all the time, she's exhausting.  You could tell by their final season Azan had lost what ever interest he had in her or her money, he was over it.  

I think if Nicole is a great inside scoop on clingy partners and why you can't ever just break up with them. I wonder if he broke up with her in the past or if he was just giving her the runaround with excuses about  not being able to meet up in various countries... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I watched the recap of their love affair too. It was sad because now it is clear that you know they are both lying to her parents. I thought her mom and dad and step dad and brother. all were trying to confront her and she just plain out lied or belittled what they were saying.

Yes, Robalee is an enabler and I agree that it is May that they are really worried about and the cause for the enabling. I am not up on the current stuff, but what does Nicole now say (or does she just say she is not going to discuss it and slam the door?). Thinking about May though, I cannot understand how the fam let Nicole drag her around on her jaunts to see her beloved. I could understand maybe wanting her to meet him and vice versa, but when romance is a bloomin' I don't know that Morocco is the place for an American tot. Clearly it's not, but I am surprised that she went.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Thinking about May though, I cannot understand how the fam let Nicole drag her around on her jaunts to see her beloved. I could understand maybe wanting her to meet him and vice versa, but when romance is a bloomin' I don't know that Morocco is the place for an American tot. Clearly it's not, but I am surprised that she went.

Since Nicole is May’s legal, custodial parent, the family can’t stop her from taking May anywhere, as much as they might like to do so...

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

As a sad postscript to this grisly saga of a totally mismatched couple, reflect on this: 

Hanging somewhere in a faraway closet is an unworn white lacy wedding dress (size 5x) that stupid Robbalee shelled $795.00 for. 

Just waiting for the next victim...er, boyfriend. Cue the spooky music. 

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

As a sad postscript to this grisly saga of a totally mismatched couple, reflect on this: 

Hanging somewhere in a faraway closet is an unworn white lacy wedding dress (size 5x) that stupid Robbalee shelled $795.00 for. 

Just waiting for the next victim...er, boyfriend. Cue the spooky music. 

I'd like to see zieds super thirsty soccer friend get in on that.  Trust and believe that he wants the green card so it would not be Ramadan. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/29/2019 at 7:53 AM, mayvenne said:

hinking about May though, I cannot understand how the fam let Nicole drag her around on her jaunts to see her beloved.

It's not that so much.   At least the kid got to see something besides Bradenton, FL.   Nicole had May calling him daddy.   She's old enough to know what that means.   Now he is not on video call anymore.   Is she wondering where Daddy is?   Is she wondering if he doesn't love her anymore?   That's cruel to get a kid thinking someone is a parental figure then have them disappear.   

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2019 at 8:57 AM, merylinkid said:

It's not that so much.   At least the kid got to see something besides Bradenton, FL.   Nicole had May calling him daddy.   She's old enough to know what that means.   Now he is not on video call anymore.   Is she wondering where Daddy is?   Is she wondering if he doesn't love her anymore?   That's cruel to get a kid thinking someone is a parental figure then have them disappear.   

I’m  sure Nicole will have a new Daddy for May to video chat with soon enough. 
I can easily see little May creating her own dating profile in the future. She probably will think it’s the normal way to find a partner. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 12/30/2019 at 7:57 AM, merylinkid said:

Nicole had May calling him daddy.   She's old enough to know what that means.   Now he is not on video call anymore.   Is she wondering where Daddy is?   Is she wondering if he doesn't love her anymore?   That's cruel to get a kid thinking someone is a parental figure then have them disappear.   

May has appeared to be less and less interested in Azan as time goes on.  The last time they were leaving from the airport in Morocco she clearly indicated that she wanted him to leave them while Nicole was trying to prolong the final hugs.  Back at home she's demonstrated that she's not interested in their video calls.  I think May will be just fine.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2019 at 7:57 AM, merylinkid said:

It's not that so much.   At least the kid got to see something besides Bradenton, FL.   Nicole had May calling him daddy.   She's old enough to know what that means.   Now he is not on video call anymore.   Is she wondering where Daddy is?   Is she wondering if he doesn't love her anymore?   That's cruel to get a kid thinking someone is a parental figure then have them disappear.   

You are assuming Nicole is playing with a full deck and putting the needs of her kids above her own.  

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

May will be in high school rolling her eyes as mommy video chats Daddy. Good lord how much longer can this farce go on?

Forever??   I think Azan wants to be rid of her but she is a stage ten clinger!!!  Just let her go!!!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

After seeing Laura hook Aladin, and Grangela with Mycull, I don't get why Nicole can't find a love rat who will play by the rules! If these women can find men who will actually spend time with them, have sex with them, act like they're madly in love, why can't Nicole? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched the three hour recap and what a mess, Nicole is really as bad as Azan. She did zero research on Morrocco and don't even get me started on the paperwork debacle. May I see always dirty and her place always looks filthy. The only one in that family with any sense is her brother. I hope his military career goes well and he stays away. Azan is clearly over it. Does he even take her calls at this point? She is no Saint either, taking off her ring and going out with other men. Really Nicole? Geez.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Nicole’s dad, Tyler Nafziger, recently got arrested again for drug & paraphernalia possession. During a traffic stop, police found Fentanyl and glass pipes in his car. Busted!!  Nicole’s probably calling Azan to wire bail money. The Brain Fairy completely skipped over that family! 

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Nicole’s dad, Tyler Nafziger, recently got arrested again for drug & paraphernalia possession. During a traffic stop, police found Fentanyl and glass pipes in his car. Busted!!  Nicole’s probably calling Azan to wire bail money. The Brain Fairy completely skipped over that family! 

Wasn't he the one who agreed to sponsor Azan? Or was it he that refused and her mother and stepfather agreed (even though it turned out to be a moot point).

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, he did originally agree to sponsor Azan but he insisted they live apart once he got to the States. Thank goodness that never happened.

Just the fact he agreed to go along with the sponsoring process for two such ill-suited people makes him questionable in my eyes. 

Stepdad Joe and brother Thomas were the only stable ones in that family, IMHO. They saw through all the crap. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I’d totally watch that. As several posters said previously in related topics - like it was my job. I’m not at all embarrassed to admit it. 
 

I’m here for it. I want Sumit’s friend (“That Jenny??”) hooked up with someone, stat.

I watched the recap of Smirky McSmirkleton and Azan. Ahhh, memories. The girl’s truly dumber than a bag of rocks. Smirky McGee couldn’t spell “cat” even if you spotted her the c and the t.  I’m sure she takes May to school each day but only because they’re in the same grade.  But if using your child to get free room and board from your relatives was an Olympic sport, Nic the Hick would win the gold.  

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2020 at 1:14 AM, Mrs. Landingham said:

I’m here for it. I want Sumit’s friend (“That Jenny??”) hooked up with someone, stat.

I watched the recap of Smirky McSmirkleton and Azan. Ahhh, memories. The girl’s truly dumber than a bag of rocks. Smirky McGee couldn’t spell “cat” even if you spotted her the c and the t.  I’m sure she takes May to school each day but only because they’re in the same grade.  But if using your child to get free room and board from your relatives was an Olympic sport, Nic the Hick would win the gold.  

Absolutely. 

Mr. DC had a very good observation. If all the other not so great catches (looking at you Angela, etc.), got a  relatively “hot” foreigner - Little Miss Smirky McGee probably could’ve too. 

See dumber than a bag of rocks.

I noted to Mr. DC that maybe crack was involved re Father Nicole’s decision to sponsor her Arabian Prince.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nicole's dad plead not guilty to his drug charges, was entered into an Intervention Program, had a warrant for his arrest issued for absconding from that program (possibly not appearing to take a drug test as ordered or his second arrest), had that warrant recalled by the judge, and now has court on February 25. I really hope he can pull it together, if not, Azan may refuse to marry Nicole. hahahahahaha, I kill me.

 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/31/2020 at 1:55 AM, Christina said:

Nicole's dad plead not guilty to his drug charges, was entered into an Intervention Program, had a warrant for his arrest issued for absconding from that program (possibly not appearing to take a drug test as ordered or his second arrest), had that warrant recalled by the judge, and now has court on February 25. I really hope he can pull it together, if not, Azan may refuse to marry Nicole. hahahahahaha, I kill me.

 

Looks like Mitchell from Modern Family. 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Rumor has it that Nicole has quit Starbucks. I don't think that she has confirmed that, but she did post something in case you want to send her money through Venmo

 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Christina said:

Rumor has it that Nicole has quit Starbucks. I don't think that she has confirmed that, but she did post something in case you want to send her money through Venmo

 

But, DAMN, that girl knows camera angles!  Seriously, unless something major has changed with her she has mad skills.  No wonder Azan was so surprised when they met in person.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/21/2020 at 1:10 AM, DaphneCat said:

But, DAMN, that girl knows camera angles!  Seriously, unless something major has changed with her she has mad skills.  No wonder Azan was so surprised when they met in person.

How many pics do you think she took before she got that one?  Even a blind squirrel can occasionally find a nut. 
 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/20/2020 at 10:10 PM, DaphneCat said:

But, DAMN, that girl knows camera angles!  Seriously, unless something major has changed with her she has mad skills.  No wonder Azan was so surprised when they met in person.

Why is she posting a pic of herself with her Venmo ID, she's begging for money again? Maybe Azan's beauty salon ran out of henna...

Edited by gingerella
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size