Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 10/15/2017 at 6:03 AM, Sugar said:

I really hate playing armchair psychologist, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole is developmentally stunted (for whatever reason). Her behavior really is that of a small child; other posters describe her as calculating and manipulative, but I think she's manipulative in the way that children are. She knows that crying/whining/etc. will produce an effect, so that's what she uses to get her way. When she decided to threaten Father Nicole with taking Mae to live abroad, it reminded me of a 6 year old telling mom they were going to "run away" if they didn't get the doll they wanted. When she was upset with Azan, she pushes him and (literally) throws her weight around like a bully. She goes crying to his mother to get someone on her side. She's jealous of her own daughter for getting more attention. These are the behaviors of a child, not an adult. And the fact that every single member of her family treats her like someone who can't be relied on to make good decisions, just confirms my suspicions. She's got the emotional intelligence of an 8 year old.

When she rolls her eyes at anyone trying to give her good advice, insisting that she knows what she's doing, I lose any sympathy I might have for her. The girl is one of the least likeable people I've ever seen on TV, and I've watched every season of Toddles/Tiaras, Sister Wives, the Bachelor, and ANTM.

Bring on Season 3! I, for one, will watch 8 seasons of Azan and Nicole, as long as it brings the lolz.

I think you're right on the money.

For what it's worth, sometimes I just look at her face and its expressions and it seems as though the brain behind all of it just isn't wired correctly. Something about the mouth and the way the lower lip sticks out.... poor girl is just not right in the head. That's me playing armchair neurologist, anyway.

I say poor girl, but she's also cruel and using her daughter as a pawn. Or, a checker piece anyway, considering her level.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 10

So, since spoilers are allowed here, I thought I'd mention that there's a guy who can read Arabic who has taken it upon himself to check out all of Azan's online activity, and I say bless him for doing so! Here's what he has found out:

Even though his family is super friendly to Nicole on the show, they don't think much of her. Nicole could have learned even a few simple phrases in their language and it would have been so polite and brought so much goodwill, but of course she hasn't bothered. That would require effort. They don't interact with her on Facebook, liking her photos, etc.

Azan has a girlfriend, and he sent her flowers recently.

Azan has had online relationships and/or flirtations with several women, and he is on several Asian dating sites. He seems to really dig Asian women, not blondes.

His friend says that Azan has no desire to do the show, but he's under contract, and he is making money. Also, Nicole is sending him several hundred dollars at a time which goes a long way in Morocco. So, it's lucrative to stay connected to her. He has no desire to go to the United States, and he finds Nicole repulsive. He doesn't like kissing her or touching her. The "friend" on the show wasn't really such a close friend of his.

I don't mean to be annoying but now I can't find where I read this. I looked a little bit, but then gave up and figured I'd just ask. Does anyone have anymore information or a link? I'd like to find the original post if possible.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Verrry interesting.  

No doubt this information will find its way into the hands of Nicole and her family. I'm wondering how they'll react?

My guess is her family will dislike him even more than ever. And, Nicole will remain delusional.

She ain't right.

Again, I'm sorry not to know the source. I was looking at my phone while waiting in the carpool line, and I saw it in one of the Facebook groups. I think the Facebook post connected to Reddit, where the guy had shared his information. Then I went back to look on the computer and I couldn't find it. I'll do some more digging around.

He also said that Nicole's mom was a rabid Trump supporter and very outspoken about immigration, etc. However, she had the sense to know that her remarks about Muslims and whatnot could draw unwanted attention to her now that her daughter was in the public eye. She has a fairly decent job as an office manager or maybe something a little better than that. He said that he thought took a lot of stuff down realizing that her job could be in jeopardy.

I don't know how this guy found all this stuff out, but obviously he has way too much time on his hands and he knows what to do with it. Bless him!

• Love 10

Apparently these are older than I thought. I wonder how much Nicole was aware of when she returned to Morocco? 

If I reported anything inaccurately in the above post, please remember that I was recalling what I read while parked in a rainy school car line before I had any coffee. (BTW, I only read when the car was in park.)

19399740_10211330280685313_158059623736780874_n.jpg

20017651_10156800739594848_1720543193420551374_o.jpg

uploaded the wrong ones
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Apparently these are older than I thought. I wonder how much Nicole was aware of when she returned to Morocco? 

It is so hard to believe anything written in that comic sans knockoff type face, but I will try. . . . .

20 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

He also said that Nicole's mom was a rabid Trump supporter and very outspoken about immigration, etc.

Sound of screeching brakes.  I'm done.  I can overlook a lot, but.  Why am I the least bit surprised, though?  Nicole's imbecility had to come from somewhere. . . . .

• Love 22
4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So, since spoilers are allowed here, I thought I'd mention that there's a guy who can read Arabic who has taken it upon himself to check out all of Azan's online activity, and I say bless him for doing so! Here's what he has found out:

Even though his family is super friendly to Nicole on the show, they don't think much of her. Nicole could have learned even a few simple phrases in their language and it would have been so polite and brought so much goodwill, but of course she hasn't bothered. That would require effort. They don't interact with her on Facebook, liking her photos, etc.

Azan has a girlfriend, and he sent her flowers recently.

Azan has had online relationships and/or flirtations with several women, and he is on several Asian dating sites. He seems to really dig Asian women, not blondes.

His friend says that Azan has no desire to do the show, but he's under contract, and he is making money. Also, Nicole is sending him several hundred dollars at a time which goes a long way in Morocco. So, it's lucrative to stay connected to her. He has no desire to go to the United States, and he finds Nicole repulsive. He doesn't like kissing her or touching her. The "friend" on the show wasn't really such a close friend of his.

I don't mean to be annoying but now I can't find where I read this. I looked a little bit, but then gave up and figured I'd just ask. Does anyone have anymore information or a link? I'd like to find the original post if possible.

She should be sharing the money she makes from being on the show. That is perfectly fine 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

He is the lowest of the low if he is faking all this and Nicole doesn't realize it. Sure, she's an idiot, but one with a small child whom this man asked to marry him. Shame.

Unless she knows exactly what's going on.  

6 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Not sure how Azan can even stand the pretense of it all.  

That's it!  That explains his mannerisms and attitude!  He cannot tolerate the pretense.  By Jove, I think you have it!  

• Love 6
On 10/30/2017 at 7:02 AM, mamadrama said:

I am generally #teamAzan but in the past two episodes, he's come across as a little naive. He keeps saying that "Moroccan children listen", "Moroccan children are well-behaved," etc. etc. and then acting appalled when May throws a tantrum, whines, et al. But Azan doesn't have kids. Is he even around them much?

I think he has 3 nieces / nephews. I’m still cutting him some slack because I wonder if it’s a cultural difference. It seems like in the past 10-20 years the US has become much more understanding and accepting of children with differences and/or on the spectrum.  I wonder if in Morocco children with differences are mainstreamed and welcome most everywhere, or homeschooled or in ‘special’ homes.

43 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I think he has 3 nieces / nephews. I’m still cutting him some slack because I wonder if it’s a cultural difference. It seems like in the past 10-20 years the US has become much more understanding and accepting of children with differences and/or on the spectrum.  I wonder if in Morocco children with differences are mainstreamed and welcome most everywhere, or homeschooled or in ‘special’ homes.

I am guessing the Moroccan children generally receive better discipline than many American children.   While autism exists, I think a lot of American parents spoil their toddlers and teach them that temper tantrums work, which leads to more temper tantrums, and then they blame the behavior on "the spectrum".  

I think it is harder for parents when kids are bouncing around from daycare, to grandparents, to parents at a young age.  It is almost impossible to establish one set of rules and expectations that the toddlers can understand.  Plus, daycare workers can't discipline children the same way parents can.  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, spankydoll said:

She should be sharing the money she makes from being on the show. That is perfectly fine 

I would think that since Azan is still in Morocco, he would make his own paycheck from the show. The only reason the foreign spouses are not paid their own money in the U.S. is because they don't usually have the required working papers.

My guess is whatever money she is sending him is her own TLC money, her Starbucks/Lularoe earnings, or the monthly check she gets for being special.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Are they just another fake TLC couple now?  They’re broken up but pretending to be together? I guess Nicole was such reality gold that they had to keep going. Not sure how Azan can even stand the pretense of it all.  

I'm guessing it's completely real on her end. Real delusion, but she's not faking anything.

She would be incapable of carrying on any kind of pretense for any length of time anyway. She's childlike and wears her heart on her sleeve. 

A good way to spread gossip would be to tell Nicole and then tell her to keep it a secret.

• Love 3

While researching loopholes to fulfill her desire to bed down with Azan, I wonder what search terms she used?

How to screw a Moroccan?

Where can unmarried Moroccans screw? 

Why do they say I look like the Michelin Man?

Horny in Morocco cures?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I would think that since Azan is still in Morocco, he would make his own paycheck from the show. The only reason the foreign spouses are not paid their own money in the U.S. is because they don't usually have the required working papers.

My guess is whatever money she is sending him is her own TLC money, her Starbucks/Lularoe earnings, or the monthly check she gets for being special.

Gah i forgot she was Lularoeing.  All their shirts have shoulders.  I'm so confused by all of her life choices.  Possibly each and every single life choice.  

And i know there's some producer manipulation/editing/fairy dust/lsd/whatever, but HOW in TF does Azan control his eyeballs enough that they're still in their sockets?  My eyeballs done rolled outta my damn head four or five times this season alone and I only get a few minutes of watching her a week.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

She does LuLaRoe?  PFFFFFTTT!!!!  Good luck with that.  Market is so over-saturated that resale/consignment stores around here are overloaded with LLR that consultants are dumping left and right.  Local buy/sell/trade groups are also overrun with it.  I had a co-worker quit because she was going to do that full-time.  She's working a "regular" job again.

• Love 5

I hope Nicole and Azan are both aware of their fake storyline. If he is and she's not, he is despicable. Especially when a young child has been pulled into all this. If they're both in on it, then fine. Still messed up for the child though who couldn't possibly understand it.

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:39 PM, Sugar said:

With respect, Nicole is 22. Her parents can't do anything. I suspect her mom has tried to get custody of Mae in the past, but Nicole may have threatened to move out of state or completely cut her off if she tried. The family has heavily implied that Nicole doesn't do much parenting; the mom and sister watch Mae most of the time, which is really all they can do (make sure Mae is cared for, since Nicole doesn't listen to anyone).
And given that her siblings look like they turned out just fine, I'm not willing to blame her parents for Nicole's shitty behavior and attitude. Parents can only do so much. My own parents were pretty damn amazing, but that didn't stop me from becoming a drug addict at 14, living on the street and committing petty thefts to get by (that was just me being an asshole).
The mom comes across as someone who has tried, but just can't get through to Nicole - like she's so over this shit. She doesn't strike me as negligent or uncaring, just frustrated. Whether she's emotionally stunted or just an asshole, Nicole is an adult, and no one can MAKE her do anything.

Her family seems pretty normal for the most part.   Nicole, to me, comes across as nasty with a huge chip on her shoulders.  I think she also has anger management issues.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

HOW in TF does Azan control his eyeballs enough that they're still in their sockets?

maybe that's why he's wearing glasses now. 

I was cracking up tonight watching a "Modern Family" rerun when everyone goes to Disneyland. Cam and Mitchell have a backpack leash for Lily and they're getting disapproving stares from everyone, (even a guy wearing socks with sandals!) so Cam is yelling, "It's not a LEASH! It's a Child Protective Tether!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Nicole was lying through her teeth when she claimed to have been out with a random guy friend. There is  no guy friend...girl was sittin' at home eating french fries with no vegetables. Check out her eye movements and body language...dumwit made it up to dredge a jealous response from dead fish Azan. What a stupid. And how does Azan "find out" that she took her ring off when she went out with her good friend George Glass?...oh, that's right. She would have to have told him. Pathetic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

maybe that's why he's wearing glasses now. 

I was cracking up tonight watching a "Modern Family" rerun when everyone goes to Disneyland. Cam and Mitchell have a backpack leash for Lily and they're getting disapproving stares from everyone, (even a guy wearing socks with sandals!) so Cam is yelling, "It's not a LEASH! It's a Child Protective Tether!"

It's too bad those backpack leashes are looked down on. They give a two year old more freedom than having to hold hands and they give parents piece of mind. I mean it's not like there is a choker around their necks!  My sister used one because her son is severely autistic and would just run without notice.  

• Love 9
On 10/23/2017 at 6:36 AM, Sprockets said:

To her credit, she did try to put May on a lead.  Azan balked, but Nicole should have held her ground.  For whtever reason, Nicole cannot keep up with her, and she knows it.  Azan simply does not understand that May has not been taught that no means no and stay means stay.  May has been raised without boundaries, which will be completely foreign to Azan.  

May is Nicole's child.  She should be "second guessing" anyone who thinks they know better than she does.  That actually is her job as a mother, and I hope she does it.  

I am with you 100% on all of this.  

I don't understand why Nicole becomes all upset, or offended, when Azan calls a spade a spade. They clash over healthy eating, they clash over May's discipline, she's sexually upset because he respects his Aunt's household, and he constantly points out that she's lazy and doesn't keep her word. Whenever she brings up these topics for discussion (and I tell you, she leaves herself open to healthy body attacks) she become so offended when he points out all the things she seems unable to do. I get so worked up, I am yelling at the t.v. for her to quit making excuses. All her behaviour is because of someone or something - never because of herself.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I don't understand why Nicole becomes all upset, or offended, when Azan calls a spade a spade.

And all Azan wants is for her to be the thin person she never was or will be, and to defer to him on every issue, including the care of her own child.  They are both ridiculous.  

• Love 15

Nicole is still a dumb ass. Don't get me wrong. But she seems to be really trying to use better communication with Azan. I think she actually talked things out really well after the May situation and she didn't fly off the handle when he brought up her eating habits. Maybe she's growing up little by little. Or maybe these are all fake storylines because Nicole and Azan both know it's a fake relationship.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Chalby said:

I don't understand why Nicole becomes all upset, or offended, when Azan calls a spade a spade. They clash over healthy eating, they clash over May's discipline, she's sexually upset because he respects his Aunt's household, and he constantly points out that she's lazy and doesn't keep her word. Whenever she brings up these topics for discussion (and I tell you, she leaves herself open to healthy body attacks) she become so offended when he points out all the things she seems unable to do. I get so worked up, I am yelling at the t.v. for her to quit making excuses. All her behaviour is because of someone or something - never because of herself.

He does it in a fairly cruel way. Any woman who has ever tried to lose weight after having a baby knows that it's not easy, and for some guy just to tell her that she's lazy isn't the best way to go. Dude really picks his moments, like telling her she's lazy when she's huffing and puffing up a sand hill after him ready to overheat. Yes, it might be true, but that's no way to try to talk to her about it.

She should have stuck a fork in his leg.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

He does it in a fairly cruel way. Any woman who has ever tried to lose weight after having a baby knows that it's not easy, and for some guy just to tell her that she's lazy isn't the best way to go. Dude really picks his moments, like telling her she's lazy when she's huffing and puffing up a sand hill after him ready to overheat. Yes, it might be true, but that's no way to try to talk to her about it.

She should have stuck a fork in his leg.

She is lazy. Lazy, self centered, manipulative, etc. She has very few redeeming qualities. You really can't blame her obesity on having had a baby when you can clearly see that her eating habits are terrible and that she publicly announced that she will not exercise. She is getting larger and larger and perhaps Azan doesn't want his next stint on reality TV to be "My 600 Pound Life."  

• Love 16

Lots of people keep saying that Nicole lives in subsidized housing. I don’t think so at all. There are basic things subsidized housing has to have legally (per my memory working for a low income/Section 8 housing organization after college) including a kitchen/kitchen facilities and enough bedrooms. I believe that she and Mae currently occupy a re-purposed Tuff Shed/workshop/guest house in Mother Nicole’s backyard.

• Love 3

The sheep's head was disgusting. She should've just cooked the chicken they had slaughtered, but that's not good TV I know.

And what happened to all the veggies they bought?  Put veggies next to the sheep's head & then maybe Nicole will tolerate a green bean.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, spankydoll said:

She is lazy. Lazy, self centered, manipulative, etc. She has very few redeeming qualities. You really can't blame her obesity on having had a baby when you can clearly see that her eating habits are terrible and that she publicly announced that she will not exercise. She is getting larger and larger and perhaps Azan doesn't want his next stint on reality TV to be "My 600 Pound Life."  

She is lazy and full of flaws. And, instead of losing weight, I think she got even bigger. It's out-of-control, unhealthy, and even dangerous.

But he's still mean.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, Azan is a little bitch, and Nicole - despite her other flaws - isn't.  She's just too dim to exist.  

Nicole is a hot mess. As we say in the South, why bless her heart. She’s not mean, but she has plenty of character flaws as well as self esteem issues.  Azan takes some cruel digs at her. She makes more than two of him, and he torments her about being lazy when she’s huffing and puffing just to keep up with him and is on the verge of heatstroke.  And the sight of all those vegetables in one place was too much for her.

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Nicole is on a very dangerous trajectory wrt her health if she continues in this way. She’s only 22 and Azan looks like a twig next to her. Fat shaming does not help people lose weight, but people still think it does.  She’s got her perfect sister who is a RN who no doubt regales her with horror stories. Mother Nicole already suffered a stroke and is still relatively young.. Shes even bigger now than she was last season.  Azan is concerned about her health as well, but he seems to go about it the wrong way. Instead of worrying what she’s going to cook for him, he needs to be the one to show her that healthy food can be delicious.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Azan is concerned about her health as well, but he seems to go about it the wrong way. Instead of worrying what she’s going to cook for him, he needs to be the one to show her that healthy food can be delicious.

I don't think Azan gives two shits if she keels over dead, as long as she doesn't crush him.  Poor thing is addicted to sugar and grease.  They are easily acquired tastes (ask at any drive-through window) and no veggie can compete.  She has her own journey.  

• Love 12
On 11/10/2017 at 9:44 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

While autism exists, I think a lot of American parents spoil their toddlers and teach them that temper tantrums work, which leads to more temper tantrums, and then they blame the behavior on "the spectrum".  

I don't want to get too off topic but I am a special ed teacher, work with kids on the spectrum all. day. long.    Kids with autism DO have tantrums but it usually related to sensory:  loud noises, bright lights or things out of order.  They are way less prone to tantrums for not getting their way because (hopefully) they have had social training on how to behave.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:42 PM, Lemons said:

For a kid like May who bolts and runs and has a mom who gets winded just talking, a Child Protective Tether is a great idea.  And whoever called Nicole Jabba the Blond....omg - thank you!

• Love 7
On 11/13/2017 at 7:47 PM, PityFree said:

Lots of people keep saying that Nicole lives in subsidized housing. I don’t think so at all. There are basic things subsidized housing has to have legally (per my memory working for a low income/Section 8 housing organization after college) including a kitchen/kitchen facilities and enough bedrooms. I believe that she and Mae currently occupy a re-purposed Tuff Shed/workshop/guest house in Mother Nicole’s backyard.

I was thinking about this as well. Subsidized housing rules are very particular. May would have to have her own bedroom, for one thing. It looks to me like Nicole is renting a room in what used to be a motel-something that has been converted into an "apartment." You see them around here all the time. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Nicole is a hot mess. As we say in the South, why bless her heart. She’s not mean, but she has plenty of character flaws as well as self esteem issues.  Azan takes some cruel digs at her. She makes more than two of him, and he torments her about being lazy when she’s huffing and puffing just to keep up with him and is on the verge of heatstroke.  And the sight of all those vegetables in one place was too much for her.

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Nicole is on a very dangerous trajectory wrt her health if she continues in this way. She’s only 22 and Azan looks like a twig next to her. Fat shaming does not help people lose weight, but people still think it does.  She’s got her perfect sister who is a RN who no doubt regales her with horror stories. Mother Nicole already suffered a stroke and is still relatively young.. Shes even bigger now than she was last season.  Azan is concerned about her health as well, but he seems to go about it the wrong way. Instead of worrying what she’s going to cook for him, he needs to be the one to show her that healthy food can be delicious.

Although I agree Azan's approach is counterproductive, it's all he knows.  It is also very common for people to state fat people are just lazy.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I was thinking about this as well. Subsidized housing rules are very particular. May would have to have her own bedroom, for one thing. It looks to me like Nicole is renting a room in what used to be a motel-something that has been converted into an "apartment." You see them around here all the time. 

But we see situations all the time on shows like People's Court and Judge Judy where people in subsidized housing break those rules.  There have even been cases where people on Section 8 rent out rooms in their houses . . . making a big profit every month.  And lots of "non-husbands" who are not on the lease, because they have a job which would cause the subsidized rent to rise.  

I think it's possible that May doesn't really live with Nicole; Nicole has the single (subsidized) room, and they just moved a cot in there for filming.  If Nicole is just a part-time barista, even a single room might be out of her price range, unless it's subsidized.  Maybe the subsidy comes from Mom and/or Dad - but it's hard to figure out where she got money to send to Azan because he lost his job.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think it's possible that May doesn't really live with Nicole; Nicole has the single (subsidized) room, and they just moved a cot in there for filming.  If Nicole is just a part-time barista, even a single room might be out of her price range, unless it's subsidized.  Maybe the subsidy comes from Mom and/or Dad - but it's hard to figure out where she got money to send to Azan because he lost his job.

This sounds liek it could be right.  Or she was living with mom and dad, but they didn't want the show filming in their house all the time because then all the "I love Trump" banners would show.  Isn't Nicole being paid by the show?  

• Love 7
Just now, Sprockets said:

Isn't Nicole being paid by the show?  

She is paid, but I've read that folks on the show are paid an abysmally small amount compared to most reality shows - like $7,000 for a season.  And the foreign fiance is paid nothing until after they marry and live in the US.  Maybe that's where she got the money to send Azan.  But when you think about how much she has to spend on junk food every month to maintain her girlish figure, there can't be a lot left over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But when you think about how much she has to spend on junk food every month to maintain her girlish figure, there can't be a lot left over.

It doesn't take as much to maintain her figure as it did to create it.  Girlfriend made the investment long ago.  Like you, I doubt there is anything left over.  She barely plans for the present, so why would the future be a consideration?  

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, spankydoll said:

Yes.  I'm a big gal, and she's an embarrassment to big gals everywhere who have it together.  I eat vegetables, and while I would have politely passed on sheep brain, I'd have tried the meat on the head at least.  She's what other big gals who have it together that I know would call "sloppy".  Plus....girl keeps Little Debbie Do-Nettes in her headboard.  Ugh.......

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, PityFree said:

It's not a shed.  It's in a converted motel.  There are a number of them in my area - they rent by the month, or longer.  I don't know if they'd qualify for Section 8, but they'd be called "Low Income Housing" in my area.  One is run by a church for the homeless, so this could be something similar.  They have a communal kitchen, but the rooms are tiny and people living there have kids.

• Love 8

So now Nicole is sending Azan money?  That is straight out of the Sanky Panky playbook, as well as the Tunisian Love Rat plsybook. She is being played. Not sure if “Mahammit” ever had Danielle send him money,  but he refused to work and grifted money from other online women.

Run, Nicole Run{ Or at least waddle as fast as you can away from this guy! 

I had been Team Azan up until those revelations.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

So now Nicole is sending Azan money?  That is straight out of the Sanky Panky playbook, as well as the Tunisian Love Rat plsybook. She is being played. Not sure if “Mahammit” ever had Danielle send him money,  but he refused to work and grifted money from other online women.

Run, Nicole Run{ Or at least waddle as fast as you can away from this guy! 

I had been Team Azan up until those revelations.

Remember that the US "stars" make a minimum of $1K per episode and the foreign folks aren't paid at all. I think that it may benefit the show if Azan is available for more scenes of Nicole eating and disregarding his culture. LOL

• Love 1

THERE IT IS!!! The REAL "love connection": Jorge and Nicole!! Problem solved!

And just as an aside... Who exactly is the autistic person??

Finally, my parents used a leash on my sister because she'd just RUNNOFT wherever!  Girl is still here, so good on them!

• Love 2
On 11/17/2017 at 1:16 AM, magemaud said:

I call BS on Azan getting fired from his job due to Nicole's incessant texting. Just turn off your damn phone! Problem solved. I used to have the same complaint about Anfisa relentlessly contacting Jorge. 

He could have been fired for dating an American/Caucasian/non-Muslim too. 

On 11/17/2017 at 1:28 PM, spankydoll said:

Remember that the US "stars" make a minimum of $1K per episode and the foreign folks aren't paid at all. I think that it may benefit the show if Azan is available for more scenes of Nicole eating and disregarding his culture. LOL

Nicole might earn more now since it’s her second season. 

• Love 2