Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Remember how originally Nicole and Azan were getting married this month? Then, it was pushed back to "probably the end of the year." Well, now the new date has been pushed to Summer, 2020. Please TLC, don't keep them on the payroll for another season! 

Dear TLC,

Please don't pay any attention to this person or to anyone else who wants you to be responsible broadcasters who respect the intelligence of your viewers.  I am a faithful viewer and it gives me unspeakable pleasure to check my brain at the door when I turn to channel 639 and settle back in the recliner, sometimes with a big spoon and a pint of Bassett's peanut butter swirl.  I record your shows so I can ff through commercials and Jay and Ashley, but I promise if necessary I will watch your commercials and buy whatever you tell me to buy (but not My Pillow because that guy totally creeps me out and I do not want him in bed with me).

Very Sincerely Yours (and I do mean that),

Mothra

• LOL 16
  • Love 8

So now there’s a “store” again and she did give him $6K? And he still has it? 😂 

Kinda hard to keep up with her constantly changing stories. Probably cause Robalee was sitting next to her lying ass and knew there was absolutely $6K Nicole no longer had.

I’m guessing the “store” and “product” they now have to “buy” is her excuse to keep sending Azan money.

As much as my cold, dark heart enjoys watching her smug ass make a fool out of herself on national TV - Sharp really should put an end to this and not have her on the show anymore. Azan’s harvesting of the American dollar is starting to piss me off.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I figured she meant her Etsy store where she's sold five homemade travel kits at $ 50 a pop. 

If she wasn’t so lazy that could be an actual source of income for her. She’s what now - 25? and hasn’t had an actual job in years (Starbucks won’t have her back?).

You’d think she’d take this opportunity to take some online courses at least to further her education. But all she can think of is getting impregnated by Azan and fantasizing about their new life together, where he has a well paying job and they live happily ever after.

Nicole - pick up the Clue Phone. It’s not going to happen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

So now there’s a “store” again and she did give him $6K? And he still has it? 😂 

Kinda hard to keep up with her constantly changing stories. Probably cause Robalee was sitting next to her lying ass and knew there was absolutely $6K Nicole no longer had.

I’m guessing the “store” and “product” they now have to “buy” is her excuse to keep sending Azan money.

As much as my cold, dark heart enjoys watching her smug ass make a fool out of herself on national TV - Sharp really should put an end to this and not have her on the show anymore. Azan’s harvesting of the American dollar is starting to piss me off.

It’s not even like he’s harvesting at this point. She throwing money at him, he’s just sleazy enough to keep taking it. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

(Starbucks won’t have her back?)

She posted a picture on her Instagram the other day of a Starbucks apron and the caption "I'm back"  So apparently she's working at least part time, she also said she and May got their own apartment. 

• Love 3

Doesn't Starbucks help employees go to school, like it literally will pay their part time and full time employee's tuition for certain online schools.  That would be great if Nickel would take advantage of a freakin free education to help her and May.  but she's so dumb and slovenly that she can't be bothered and will lose out on any sort of training that will give her better earning power to improve her and May's life. Nickel probably just is working to save up for a ticket to Morocco and send money to keep Azan talking to her. As for the apt., she said she had gotten her own apartment, but who really knows if that is true?  She might just be taking selfies at her sister's apartment while the sister and husband are at work.   May is in school now; Nickel posted a pic of her in a classroom wearing a uniform so Robilee and or Ashley took May down and registered her.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Doesn't Starbucks help employees go to school, like it literally will pay their part time and full time employee's tuition for certain online schools.  That would be great if Nickel would take advantage of a freakin free education to help her and May.  but she's so dumb and slovenly that she can't be bothered and will lose out on any sort of training that will give her better earning power to improve her and May's life. Nickel probably just is working to save up for a ticket to Morocco and send money to keep Azan talking to her. As for the apt., she said she had gotten her own apartment, but who really knows if that is true?  She might just be taking selfies at her sister's apartment while the sister and husband are at work.   May is in school now; Nickel posted a pic of her in a classroom wearing a uniform so Robilee and or Ashley took May down and registered her.

I"m glad to hear that. 

• Love 2

Is she serious?   That picture on the left is from when her sister got married a few months ago, NOT 7 days ago!   Does she really think we're as stupid as she is?  Or is she just incredibly lazy?  I see she has the comments off for this picture because she knows this is bullshit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Which is the "before" and which the "after" picture? Damned if I can see any difference.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  She also has Spanx (maybe multiples) on in the picture on the left.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I was thinking the exact same thing.  She also has Spanx (maybe multiples) on in the picture on the left.

For a young woman, that is one big girl.  A lying, untruthful with timelines kinda girl.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

For a young woman, that is one big girl.

She is starting to look matronly. Unfortunately she doesn't have wit or personality or brains to fall back on so she needs to snag somebody before she totally loses her looks. 😉 But seriously she is wasting her youth on Azan.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

She is starting to look matronly. Unfortunately she doesn't have wit or personality or brains to fall back on so she needs to snag somebody before she totally loses her looks. 😉 But seriously she is wasting her youth on Azan.

Fuck her youth, think about the money she has pissed away on him. Money she should have spent to better her daughter’s life. 

• Love 14

She looks bigger than ever; not a good ad for a weight loss product.  Someone should tell her that merely wearing athletic clothes doesn't make you look thinner or healthier.  She was actually doing good last fall or winter or so, when she was really exercising - I believe she lost a few pounds and was making good progress.  Then she fell off the wagon.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She looks bigger than ever; not a good ad for a weight loss product.  Someone should tell her that merely wearing athletic clothes doesn't make you look thinner or healthier.  She was actually doing good last fall or winter or so, when she was really exercising - I believe she lost a few pounds and was making good progress.  Then she fell off the wagon.

Probably right after Azan canceled their romantic vacation trip due to another mysterious emergency.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

If she's relying on exercise alone to lose weight, somebody should remind her that one pound = 3500 calories.  It's virtually impossible to lose weight through exercise; exercise will firm you up, make you stronger and help you feel better, but to lose weight you have to eat less.  I have a feeling that's the area where Nicole is falling down.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Fuck her youth, think about the money she has pissed away on him. Money she should have spent to better her daughter’s life. 

Yeah, $6000 could have started a tax free college fund for may....but there was the store, so......

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Probably right after Azan canceled their romantic vacation trip due to another mysterious emergency.

Emergency Ramadan 🤣

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

If she's relying on exercise alone to lose weight, somebody should remind her that one pound = 3500 calories.  It's virtually impossible to lose weight through exercise; exercise will firm you up, make you stronger and help you feel better, but to lose weight you have to eat less.  I have a feeling that's the area where Nicole is falling down.

I agree that diet is probably nicoles biggest hurdle and TBF, it's a tough one.  I bet you she eats so many hidden calories but three sensible meals so she can't understand what's going wrong.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I agree that diet is probably nicoles biggest hurdle and TBF, it's a tough one.  I bet you she eats so many hidden calories but three sensible meals so she can't understand what's going wrong.

Yup.  We saw her order that "sports drink" or whatever the hell it was--essentially a milkshake--and dollars to donuts she didn't think of that as added calories.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Yup.  We saw her order that "sports drink" or whatever the hell it was--essentially a milkshake--and dollars to donuts she didn't think of that as added calories.

It amazes me how clueless and/or in denial some people can be about the junk they feed their bodies. I know habits are hard to break, but heavy sugary drinks seem to be a no-brainer to cut out of the diet.

Maybe I'm just too judgey. 😕

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

It amazes me how clueless and/or in denial some people can be about the junk they feed their bodies. I know habits are hard to break, but heavy sugary drinks seem to be a no-brainer to cut out of the diet.

It’s easy  to convince yourself that a venti white chocolate mocha with the whipped cream is the same amount of calories as a venti regular coffee with 2 Splenda and some skim milk. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

It’s easy  to convince yourself that a venti white chocolate mocha with the whipped cream is the same amount of calories as a venti regular coffee with 2 Splenda and some skim milk. 

"All I had was a coffee and a salad, how am I gaining weight"

Meanwhile the coffee is laden with whip cream and sugar and the salad is doused in ranch dressing and bacon bits. 

I remember going to California pizza kitchen when chain restaurants first had to list calorie counts.  Many of the salads had more calories than an entire pizza.  Like a LOT more calories.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Meanwhile the coffee is laden with whip cream and sugar and the salad is doused in ranch dressing and bacon bits. 

I remember going to California pizza kitchen when chain restaurants first had to list calorie counts.  Many of the salads had more calories than an entire pizza.  Like a LOT more calories.

Reminds me of this image I see in diet groups

7ccf8365d070d2220bb96ea37bbd364c.jpg

• Love 4

This is starting to read like the My Big, Fat, Fabulous LIfe forum.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, deedee2 said:

Well, then, you have company in me.  I suspect that the constant (or so it seems to me) guzzling of fancy Starbucks drinks these days has to be contributing to our nationwide obesity.  People tend to forget about all the calories in them, especially if they order "low-fat" or "sugar-free" versions--they're coffee, after all. 

Only an extra 100 calories per day will add a pound a month.

• Love 7
On 8/26/2019 at 8:35 PM, Mothra said:

Well, then, you have company in me.  I suspect that the constant (or so it seems to me) guzzling of fancy Starbucks drinks these days has to be contributing to our nationwide obesity.  People tend to forget about all the calories in them, especially if they order "low-fat" or "sugar-free" versions--they're coffee, after all. 

I adore my Starbucks and I used to get a Cold Brew Vanilla something or other that was AMAZING before hitting the gym... and the barrister (a friend) would always remind me I was making a counterproductive choice. I've since gained 10 pounds so she wasn't wrong... 😂

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I see a lot of my co-workers with those giant shake like coffees and then they wonder why they are gaining weight. 

• Love 3

Nicole's brother Thomas recently graduated from the Marine boot camp.  He has really slimmed down from what we've seen on the show.  As he and Nicole look so much alike, it's sad to realize what she would look like if she lost weight.  She would be very attractive.

nicbro.jpg.749ab09df3d7106cb7124daaa4f95eb4.jpg

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 10

There was a Nicole in the wild sighting.  She was with a female friend or sister at the movies.  The person on reddit said she was not wearing a ring and put her feet up on the seat in front of her and was on her phone twiddling with FB for the whole movie, so basically she's an uncouth movie goer and has no redeemable qualities.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

There was a Nicole in the wild sighting.  She was with a female friend or sister at the movies.  The person on reddit said she was not wearing a ring and put her feet up on the seat in front of her and was on her phone twiddling with FB for the whole movie, so basically she's an uncouth movie goer and has no redeemable qualities.

Could this possibly be The End of an Era?  

When I first read this, I thought maybe she was in the woods again.   😂

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

How did she get her feet up on the seat in front of her? I think that’s pretty much physically impossible for Nicole. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, not you again said:

My husband is a Marine and unless they've changed things, you don't get to drop out.  You've signed a contract and if they accept you, they keep you in boot camp until you can pass all of the physical and MC history tests.  When my husband went through, a particularly dimwitted guy was starting his 3rd or 4th time through boot camp.  My husband said the non-physical stuff is mostly rote memorization, gone over day after day, and he couldn't understand why the guy couldn't get it.

Good to know thanks! How many times can one go through boot camp before getting kicked out? I always thought it was a one time pass or fail deal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good to know thanks! How many times can one go through boot camp before getting kicked out? I always thought it was a one time pass or fail deal.

IDK for sure but I imagine it is on a case by case basis. I knew a scumbag years ago, through a mutual friend, that went to boot camp and decided it wasn't for him so he bailed out. He claimed the walking hurt his feet and caused him so much anxiety that he couldn't go through with it. He was discharged (dishonorable, I believe) but that lazy piece of dog shit tried to file for veterans benefits later on. 

2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think all of Nickel's siblings have more drive than she does.

She got plenty of drive and tenacity, she just channels all into her fantasy life with Azan.

Can you imagine what she could do if she devoted that time and attention to school or a job? 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, not you again said:

I asked my husband that but now I can't remember what he said.  I do remember him saying that you would complete your contract, though.  You are theirs for 2 years (or whatever the minimum time is).  At least that's how it used to be.

See I learned something today, thank you forum based off a TLC show.  The those who say all I do is drink wine and lose IQ points when watching I say

D6FF9646-7092-4FDB-9913-8E1F57F2C01B-20257-00002CAFF17D10D8.jpg

• LOL 7
On 8/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, doyouevengohere said:

She looks bigger than ever; not a good ad for a weight loss product.  Someone should tell her that merely wearing athletic clothes doesn't make you look thinner or healthier. 

Evidently, Whitney Way Thore is her role model in this respect!

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Probably because there is no Azan and Nichole anymore. 

TLC should do a spin-off about their store and the wacky hijinks that ensue with the customers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

She's spinning it as being a voluntary exit, a decision she and heartthrob Azan mutually arrived at.  

I'm guessing that can be interpreted to mean TLC showed them the door because there was zero story line.  How many times can we see video chat of Azan dodging her or him backing out of romantic getaways to places where Nicole could have unlimited access to his body.  

I do hope she's at the tell all and Azan is on via video chat.  Not that they'll tell anything truthful, but I just like seeing them both look uncomfortable as hell as they try to hang onto that TLC paycheck.

Game over, Nicole...with Azan and with TLC.  

She'd better start burning the midnight oil making those quilted travel sets to subsidize her income, especially if she intends to keep sending Azan every spare penny she has for "the shop."  

• Love 8