Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Don't Cry Over Shattered Glass

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'd be surprised if Kameron doesn't lighten up eventually.  It's in her to have a good time, I think.

Ugh there is NOTHING about her that makes me hope that she stays around for more then one season..... She is beyond fake

• Love 5

I don't care if it's been said already (I need to catch up) but I'm gobsmacked at how the doctor told LeeAnne she had a flesh eating bacteria.  "It digests the tissues a little bit" or whatever he said.  It's a serious bug (no matter which one caused it) and the word necrosis had to be pried out of him.  He should have said right off the bat it's a flesh eating bacteria, I think he was hoping she wouldn't make the connection between that term and what she had.  It usually starts from an existing infection, then the necrotizing bacteria invades.  Given that this guy isn't even board certified, I would worry that he has some sort of contamination in his surgery suite that caused the infection in the first place.

SparkleDog is real.  It is brown, no surprise there, with pink heart shaped bits.  It's dyed pink with red #3.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 6

Is it me or does Cary seem a little scared of Mark?  She presents as this strong yoga warrior nurse goddess, but her reactions to Mark "rumors" are so over the top and panicked.  The way she said "I did some babysitting.. I was paid by the family" and called her stepkids "angels" -- just sounded weird.  And her rewording of the rumor "gets his D sucked at the roundup" to "guys hit on you at bars" hahha

Do they not even caption who Tiffany is anymore when she appears?  It's so weird . She never seems to speak -- or maybe she's not miked.  Seems so different from the way other RH shows treat ex cast members who appear.  

Dr True OMG.   That can't be good for business.   I can't believe Leeann ran to Mexico so soon after surgery.  But I guess she scheduled her op so it could be filmed and didn't want to miss out on episodes worth of camera time.

I love D'Andra, her braid, her robot, her snow algae, her mother, and her mother's eyeshadow.  

Edited by Rubyslippahz
  • Love 5

Okay.  Didn't the doctor say that Leanne had Necrosis?  I've heard the term, since, I watch Botched, but, I shall not digress.  I looked it up and apparently, that is different from what I thought.  Apparently, it happens as a result of too little oxygen in the tissue.  Here's an informative argument about it.  So, it was actually too little oxygen that got her into trouble, then that can get infected.

I found a good link about it after breast surgery, but, it's on a message board and I don't think we are allowed to post those links.  Sorry.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Do D'Andra and her mother have a cosmetics line? Seems like a natural fit and those two could be walking advertisements!

Seriously, though ... I like D'Andra. I kinda like her take-charge drill sergeant attitude towards that bunch of Beverly Hills-wannabes.

• Love 2