Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Don't Cry Over Shattered Glass

• Start Topic

It’s Brandi’s annual holiday party and she finds herself center of the drama when LeeAnne reveals that Cary can’t be friends with her and Stephanie anymore because of their behavior in Mexico. And when Brandi challenges her for an explanation, Cary sides with Kameron, infuriating Brandi so much, she blurts out a humiliating secret about Cary and Mark.

Yeah, Cary is a snake, a c word and a skank.  Homewrecker needs to own her shit.

And what's her name, the white trash looking chick who likes pink, needs to take her duck lips and leave. 

D'Andra was hilarious with the moving FaceTime.

That time in the dressing room was the only time I saw Brandi and her husband have any chemistry.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15

Who goes to someone's holiday party with stank face, complains that she's bored and cold, and WHERE IS MY CHANEL COAT?? I can't stand Cary since she started hanging out with Kameron.

That said, Leann's not right for her epic tantrum. Calm yourself. Nothing deters Leann, not recent surgery, not stitches coming out, not a flesh-eating bacteria.

I wonder if what Brandi said about Cary being Mark and wife #1's nanny and the affair, etc was true? "That bitch would have some problems." lmao!  "I love those children like they're my own, and they are angels." There was something so creepy about Cary during this party. I think this will be her last season.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Who goes to someone's holiday party with stank face, complains that she's bored and cold, and WHERE IS MY CHANEL COAT?? I can't stand Cary since she started hanging out with Kameron.

That said, Leann's not right for her epic tantrum. Calm yourself. Nothing deters Leann, not recent surgery, not stitches coming out, not a flesh-eating bacteria.

I wonder if what Brandi said about Cary being Mark and wife #1's nanny and the affair, etc was true? "That bitch would have some problems." lmao!  "I love those children like they're my own, and they are angels." There was something so creepy about Cary during this party. I think this will be her last season.

Xanex mixed with alcohol.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Kairay said:

"My body is a temple" lol well my dildo might be my temple. Go back to obscurity please Cary.

I have loved this since the day I read it.

I treat my body like a whore house, above a liquor store, next door to a Taco Bell.

We get it Cary.  Your body is fabulous.

1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

After LeeAnne throws down her glass, Kameron says quietly to Brandi "this is why you have plastic" motioning with her plastic glass.  I don't like Kameron, but that was the funniest line ever!

It?  Was one of the funniest RH lines ever!

Stephanie is.....someone I would always realize would be shit talking me behind my back in the meanest way, but giving me the Disney Princess fake smile when she sees me.

• Love 17

I missed last week's show -- why the sudden Cary bashing?  I thought she had become close to Brandi and the other one (can't remember her name).

Leanne seems jealous that Brandi is/was friends with Cary.  Leanne is the worst, IMO -- definitely stirring the pot in such a hateful and violent way.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I missed last week's show -- why the sudden Cary bashing?  I thought she had become close to Brandi and the other one (can't remember her name).

Leanne seems jealous that Brandi is/was friends with Cary.  Leanne is the worst, IMO -- definitely stirring the pot in such a hateful and violent way.

Cary has good reason to be angry with Brandi, Stephanie just goes along with stuff. Brandi tried to play both sides, Cary and Leann and, and Cary understandably would have none of it.

Where Cary lost me was in how she handled it, how she does the exact same thing, talking behind everyone's back and then denying it, and cozying up to pink duckface and being so judgemental and rude about everything.

On a serious note, Cary looked kind of terrified of Mark tonight when she brought up the dick sucking rumour. I think some dark things might be happening on the homefront

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 12

Mother!  In all of her overdone glory!  Hooray!

LeAnne is ridiculous but she knows how to bring the money shot.  

Yes, score 1 for Kameron and her comment about the plastic glassware.  It took her 10 episodes to get there but I laughed through most of the following commercial break.  

I'm not sure what I think about Brandi going below-the-belt with the Nanny comment.  

All of these whispers and gossip that surround Cary and Mark make me think of BH's Taylor and Russell's skeletons being drug out of the closet.  

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Cary has been smack talking Brandi and Stephanie and then kissing up to them in private. LeAnn told Brandi what she has been saying about them, Brandi then told Stephanie and both are mad/confused by it. Yes, LeAnn is jealous but so is Cary, for the exact same reason. LOL

• Love 15

When Cary said Mark was going to a plastic surgery dinner event, my mind immediately went to Arrested Development -- when Barry Zuckerkorn said he had somewhere to go and they'd flash to a highway rest stop image.

• Love 15

I started watching this show in the middle of this season so just realized Kameron's dog is named Louis Vuitton. But she's trying to convince us she's some type of classy old money southern belle? I guess the pink dog food thing should have tipped me off. 

• Love 13

Does D'Andra actually think we believe her mother can "bounce a ping pong off of her face" because of her skin care products?  Give me a break.  If Dee's face came from her skin care, versus the obvious face lift/botox/fillers, D'Andra wouldn't have E.T.'s neck.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Is it possible Kameron may have the spark of a sense of humour somewhere behind those lips?

Possible but I think her wit is accidental.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kameron was faking -- if this was a persona, performance art, like Borat?  If she can keep it up for the rest of the season and then show up at the reunion, wearing a pink tee shirt with one winking eye -- !!!  That'd be so cool. 

Because if this is really who she is, she's a waste of space, and boring.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Is it possible Kameron may have the spark of a sense of humour somewhere behind those lips?

Nope. I think it was completely accidental. I think Kameron was sincerely making the connection that they use plastic glasses because LeeAnne smashes things.

• Love 24

I can't pay enough attention to follow the argument.

Pretty Pink Princess is such a weird lumbering alien.  She's just so awkward and strange.  When she was talking about being an alien I thought she was finally admitting the truth, but she was just talking about how she was too glamorous for a dog food factory.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Cary has good reason to be angry with Brandi, Stephanie just goes along with stuff. Brandi tried to play both sides,

Cary called Brandi a liar about something that she clearly said and in her talking head even tried to walk back saying she might have said it. If she hadn't called Brandi a liar about the doctor thing I think both Brandi ans Stephanie would have had her back on the overall fight with Leeann but Cary is not loyal to either of them so her hurt came off as more phony.

• Love 22
7 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

There was something so creepy about Cary during this party.

7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Xanex mixed with alcohol.

That's what I thought, too. She was definitely on something to stay calm. She knew before going to the party that it was going to be a gang up on Cary shit show. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I'm not gonna lie, I cackled in delight when Cary told LeAnne she had bad breath and without even skipping a beat LeAnne growled back at her "Good, I hope it smells like DOGSHIT!!!"

Me too!  Generally the "you have bad breath" argument is used to throw the other person off her game. 

But not LeeAnne!  Nope she just keeps right on rolling through crazy town and has a comeback.

Lick it up Cary.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Me too!  Generally the "you have bad breath" argument is used to throw the other person off her game. 

But not LeeAnne!  Nope she just keeps right on rolling through crazy town and has a comeback.

Lick it up Cary.

And then the grand "EVERYBODY loves dildos!!!" speech. She usually scares me with her special brand of onscreen cray but goddamned if she didn't amuse the shit out of me tonight.

As for Cary, just take your CHANEL COAT and shove it up your lying, gold-digging temple ass.

• Love 12

D'andra wants to spend $100,000 on snow algae and her mom finally agrees to let her do something. Let's hope it works out. Still a better idea than pink dog food. 

Who WERE those guys that Kameron had the meeting with and WHY were they blowing smoke up her ass? Even her child knew it was a ludicrous idea. 

Okay, what is REALLY going on with Leeanne? First, she has a some "nurse" come to her house and give her a "hangover cocktail". But she remains tired, so she goes to the doc and discovers she has a flesh eating bacteria. Is this around her surgery site only? How does that work? I'm guessing she picked it up in Mexico. But she seemed totally fine at Brandi's party. Fine enough to scream in people's faces and throw glasses. 

I don't even know why Cary went to the white party. She SAID she couldn't be friends with Standi any more. And she was super rude when she first showed up. It's hilarious how she's all ride-or-die with Kameron now, and claiming she just couldn't STAND the way Kameron was treated in Mexico. No, honey, Kameron is just the only person you have left at this point.

What a fine pair they make, though. Kameron is too good for plastic cups, yet brings someone batteries as a present. That gag gift fell super flat. And Cary just flat announces "I'm bored". Why'd ya come, then???

I'm beginning to remember why I didn't like her before. She's fake as fuck. She stirs the pot, then lies about everything and acts all high and mighty. Leeanne needs to tone it down, but I can see why anyone would get riled by Cary. I won't ever stop loving that she brought notes. Bahahahaha! 

That being said, I don't think it was right for Brandi to bring up the nanny thing like that. It was totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

Tiffany sighting!!!

• Love 19

So D'Andra's mom decided to approve the new product in one skinny minute? Snow algea?

Despite D'Andra's recitation of "clinical facts" touting the new product, consumers know that OTC serums don't permanently reduce fine lines and crows feet. Plus, it's a hoot that these two surgically enhanced, overly made-up older women are trying to imply that their products are responsible for their appearance.

Is D'Andra's sole purpose for appearing on the show to promote the family businesses? Maybe the new product will keep D'Andra busy enough that she stops trying to control her stepson.

The confrontation at Brandi's party seemed strangely flat. With the exception of LeeAnne's carefully timed glass throw, they all seemed weirdly enervated. Like they were sick of themselves and the manufactured drama. Nobody even blinked an eye when she shattered the glass, and she sat back down, disappointed.

Cary's carefully constructed fake life is coming apart at the seams. She seriously misjudged how others would react to her machinations (production, viewers, the other housewives), and she's panicking.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 16

I've just begun this show on a semi-regular basis.  Just how old is D'Andra?  She appears to be a mature lady to me, with her makeup and hair, but, when she's around her mom at work, she seems so immature.  Like she might be in her 20's?  I'm confused. It's almost as if she and her mom are stuck in years gone by with their styles. 

I might be able to get more invested if the discord was about more. Sadly, they are short on material, imo.  Leanne's facial expressions and verbal insults does add some entertainment value.  I'll see how it goes. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That time in the dressing room was the only time I saw Brandi and her husband have any chemistry.

I thought he looked really jazzed when he walked into the room full of women, but he lost a lot of zip when he had to walk over and interact specifically with her. 

9 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I'm not gonna lie, I cackled in delight when Cary told LeAnne she had bad breath and without even skipping a beat LeAnne growled back at her "Good, I hope it smells like DOGSHIT!!!"

I did too. Leeanne is so crazy. She makes for great TV. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Just how old is D'Andra? 

She's supposedly just 48. But her whole style ages her. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Just how old is D'Andra?  She appears to be a mature lady to me, with her makeup and hair, but, when she's around her mom at work, she seems so immature.  Like she might be in her 20's?  I'm confused. It's almost as if she and her mom are stuck in years gone by with their styles. 

Based on what they've shown throughout the season, I think D'Andra and her mother are stuck in a pattern of behavior that was established when D'Andra was a young girl.  It seems like every time we've seen D'Andra and her mother interact on screen, D'Andra's mannerisms become those of a less confident person.  I imagine this happens with many people who are raised by an over-bearing parent.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out of there was some degree of emotional abuse in their past.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Who WERE those guys that Kameron had the meeting with and WHY were they blowing smoke up her ass? Even her child knew it was a ludicrous idea. 

Those were the guys that would be cashing a big check from a lunatic...it the idea does not work they don't care, they have her money.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, what is REALLY going on with Leeanne? First, she has a some "nurse" come to her house and give her a "hangover cocktail". But she remains tired, so she goes to the doc and discovers she has a flesh eating bacteria. Is this around her surgery site only? How does that work? I'm guessing she picked it up in Mexico. But she seemed totally fine at Brandi's party. Fine enough to scream in people's faces and throw glasses. 

Who has hangover nurses on call?  Necrotic flesh is one thing (bad healing) but a flesh eating bacteria?  I had a neighbor who was a body builder, (really amazing physic) and he contracted a flesh eating bacteria and had to have his lower leg amputated and that is what I think of when someone says flesh eating bacteria.  I think LeeAnn has a case of not taking care of herself during her healing process or Cary was right about the doctor.

BTW, why does LeeAnn think that all men like a dildo and why is she glad her breath smells like dog shit? She is odd duck.  Her make up was frightening.

• Love 14

Oh, I see.  Her mom seems to berate her like a child.  And if D'Andra's been running a business for many years, she should be able to do it by now. That's sad.  It's great to have the support of a parent in running a business, but, if they hold you down, it's a negative.  I started my own business in 1998 with just myself and $1000.00!  I know.....I can't believe I was that crazy, but, it turned out okay and is still going.  Not having a safety net sometimes gives you motivation and confidence. You can't learn to do it, unless you do it.  

And yes, to me D'Andra and her mom need makeovers. They both are very dated and could look much younger with new looks. 

• Love 4

I loved Brandi's cheery "thanks!" when she got the batteries from Kameron followed by her talking head where she said "Kameron does not know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator." Kameron clearly intended to throw Brandi off her game, but Kameron is so humor impaired that she missed it by a mile.

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I loved Brandi's cheery "thanks!" when she got the batteries from Kameron followed by her talking head where she said "Kameron does not know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator." Kameron clearly intended to throw Brandi off her game, but Kameron is so humor impaired that she missed it by a mile.

Humor and socially impaired to not realize that of course Brandi would take it in stride. 

Also, I am no expert on classy southern lady etiquette but I am pretty sure bringing a hostess gift you hope will embarrass the hostess is a no no.

Stephanie is so shady this is like the fifth time she has expressed dismay that she is being lumped in with Brandi even when she participates in the same antics. 

• Love 18
44 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I swear this is a real thing - I've seen it on TV somewhere before. Maybe in L.A.? The hangover IV infusion is something like B-12, electrolytes, glucose, etc.

Yeah several companies that offer the service in many cities.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I swear this is a real thing - I've seen it on TV somewhere before. Maybe in L.A.? The hangover IV infusion is something like B-12, electrolytes, glucose, etc.

we have a couple places down here that do that they will come to where ever you need them and hook you up to a iv

• Love 3

Curious about the flesh-eating bacteria, and doing anything to avoid working today, I checked out LeeAnne's personal website. She is all over the place with appearances; I suspect some are paid. She's had tiny roles on film and TV and in commercials. She claims she was in "Miss Congeniality" with Sandra Bullock. She's been at the celebrity game a long time.

I have a feeling she works harder than any other of her castmates.

But I can't find an update about the flesh-eating bacteria.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I can't pay enough attention to follow the argument.

Pretty Pink Princess is such a weird lumbering alien.  She's just so awkward and strange.  When she was talking about being an alien I thought she was finally admitting the truth, but she was just talking about how she was too glamorous for a dog food factory.

she could be a pod person!  i said the people on ' real estate wars' are so alien and plastic they have to be pod people.  kam would really fit there looks wise...d'andra's mother would really fit in there!

• Love 2

Regarding Leeann's diagnosis of "flesh eating bacteria "- aka necrotizing fasciitis- considering she had lost a substantial amount of weight and seemed to feel very ill, it was very surprising her Doc didn't admit her to hospital for debridment and IV antibiotics, which is the standard treatment. It can be life threatening if not treated swiftly and properly. Hate to joke, but, Leeann truly is rotten from the inside out....

Either Cary has lost her mind, or she is getting a very bad edit. Girl really needs to quit with the Botox, as she has a weird thing going on with her face. 

Just when I was starting to enjoy Brandi again, she turns evil. The revelation about Cary being Mark's family nanny, even if true, is hurtful and damaging. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Humor and socially impaired to not realize that of course Brandi would take it in stride. 

Also, I am no expert on classy southern lady etiquette but I am pretty sure bringing a hostess gift you hope will embarrass the hostess is a no no.

Stephanie is so shady this is like the fifth time she has expressed dismay that she is being lumped in with Brandi even when she participates in the same antics. 

I'm a southern lady and i'm mortified they keep bring up what a 'real southern lady' would do/not do.  

one would never, ever try to embarrass anyone.  now, she would say "well, bless your heart",

a real southern lady is no different than a northern lady.  Neither would  do anything untoward

glad i got that off my chest.  it's been bothering me since there 'southern' shows have come on.

especially with kameron and the girls on southern charm - savannah.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Kairay said:

"My body is a temple" lol well my dildo might be my temple. Go back to obscurity please Cary.

I was like um - didn't you buy your temple at least partially - via the surgeries she repped on the photo shoot from last season?   She does have an amazing figure but not all of it is 100% natural which is what I think of in reference to a temple.

14 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

D'Andra was hilarious with the moving FaceTime.

Loved the moving face time with D'Andra.  She is just about my favorite on the show!

14 hours ago, dosodog said:

I have loved this since the day I read it.

I treat my body like a whore house, above a liquor store, next door to a Taco Bell.

Love that saying!

14 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

On a serious note, Cary looked kind of terrified of Mark tonight when she brought up the dick sucking rumour. I think some dark things might be happening on the homefront

Yeah something is definitely brewing on the homefront with the weird interactions between them.  He is not nearly as doting this season as he was last....

12 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i just realized that cary is really into labels, her birkins, her chanel coat.  reminds me jill zarin and her birkins

I think of the song lyrics from LuAnn of RHNY - "Money can't buy you class".....   But Cary sure tries with her labels....  I like certain designers too and would love to afford to have Birkins and Chanel Coats BUT I would not sling their names around if I did.   (Like she does)

14 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

After LeeAnne throws down her glass, Kameron says quietly to Brandi "this is why you have plastic" motioning with her plastic glass.  I don't like Kameron, but that was the funniest line ever!  Is it possible Kameron may have the spark of a sense of humour somewhere behind those lips?

This was hilarious!  My husband (who watches with one eye on sports or whatever on his laptop) even died laughing and had to rewind this.  I think it was genuine and not her trying to be funny (Sadly!)

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Those guys get paid to make dog food and could make whatever she asked for as long as they got paid - it matters nada to them....Success or Failure - they get paid....

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I was thinking to myself while watching - um sexual chocolate didn't require batteries, did it?  So I really LOL'd at Brandi's talking head.

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

They use it on Billions for sure.  I think I've seen ads for it but nothing I've ever tried.   We have mobile medicals (flu shots, Vitamin C etc) today at work -- maybe I should ask them if they'd start this too for us. (Not that I need one today -- but you never know! haha)

• Love 4