Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Evil Manners

Princess Sparkle
  • Start Topic

Angelo being a sad mean self-loathing drunk is sad considering how he was last season but funny in how Taye played him.

Phylicia Rashad as Diana is amazing. I'm gonna hate it when they take her down.

Andre looked so proud of Cookie going off on that banker. I hate his stupid white hat. Funny how Lucious/Dwight wears the same style hat but it's striped black and white. Such symbolism, LOL.

I am hard-hearted because I just can't believe that once Dwight gets his memories back that this progress he's made will stick. Cookie's not even trying to connect with blank slate Dwight but force Lucious to come back to her. Now the man is painting murals on walls.

I will say that Lucious being so passive and on his own journey rediscovering himself and left the others to better story as they rediscover themselves and have their own stories away from Lucious. As much as I hate amnesia storylines, this is working better for the show than I thought.

Tiana's babysitting attire is bold.  She trusts Bella not to get her messy, LOL. At least Tiana was trying to not step on any toes with Anika directly in regards to Bella. And Hakeem trying to play the you were gone for 5 mos card was hilarious.  I hate to admit it but Anika throwing Cookie's 17 years back in Hakeem's face was right on. He knows exactly how it feels for a baby to lose its mother.

Cookie in her purple power suit was perfection. Loved that both in the present day and flashbacks the women rallied around her.