Type keyword(s) to search

Worst Cooks in the Media

On 7/13/2018 at 11:36 PM, mlp said:

I absolutely loathe Robert Irvine so I don't know if I'll be able to stomach him or not.  He wasn't bad as a mentor on season 2 but that was before he got so "big" with Restaurant Impossible and decided he could walk on water.  I'd actually rather see Rachael back and that's saying a lot.

Me too, although Rachael probably had her fill of this mess of a show.  Can't say that I blame her!  Robert disgusts me now, especially since his Jerry Springer/Dr. Phil-like talk show.  Now he thinks he's qualified to solve people's personal problems.  Vomit.   I watched a few minutes of it once and it was dreadful.  I can't believe it's still on the air!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Me too, although Rachael probably had her fill of this mess of a show.  Can't say that I blame her!  Robert disgusts me now, especially since his Jerry Springer/Dr. Phil-like talk show.  Now he thinks he's qualified to solve people's personal problems.  Vomit.   I watched a few minutes of it once and it was dreadful.  I can't believe it's still on the air!

Record scratch. Wait. Robert Irvine has one of those trashy talk shows where people scream and carry on about having affairs and not knowing who their baby's daddy is? Why??!!

• Love 1
On 7/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, Westiepeach said:

Yeah, but at least they are not doing the Z-list celebrity edition. Those are ridiculous. IMHO. 

I love the celebrity seasons. You didn't love Barbara Eden?

• Love 3