Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I just realized that Evil Tommy was an idiot. He broke character super fast. He could have infiltrated the group and taken them down from within. Guess smarts don't come with being a Nazi. 

Those Evil Summer Camps don't encourage smarts apparently

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I love, love, love that Oliver will stop in the middle of fighting Nazis, or trying to find his kidnapped rayporter to discuss his relationship with Felicity. 

As does Stein to talk to Jax.

• Love 2

That was a really nice scene between Oliver and Felicity. I lost count of all the "I love yous." And logically, I understand why Felicity would be gun shy about marriage, but I wish they'd built up to this over the last few episodes or dropped hints, or something so it wouldn't feel quite so random.

• Love 8

You know, now might be a solid time to call the Waverider and get the rest of the gang here? They might be in the stone age now, but they can get back!

Besides, it seems like a wedding and fighting Nazis would be right up Rays alley. And Amaya is an actual WWII vet!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Felicity you didn’t break up cause you got shot but because HE LIED TO YOU. Acknowledge that elephant and then you can deal with it.

I don't think she said that. She just said their engagement was the start of all the bad things. She's afraid.

How did they not know? Especially Kara? I mean come on same owners, same hair and similar costume. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

At least Felicity is explaining why she doesn't want to marry Oliver -- the engagement "was the beginning of the end for us"

Yeah, that I can buy. It's not entirely logical, but I'm a person who won't wear the same shirt while I'm watching a basketball game if my team lost the last time I was wearing it. I'm all about an illogical superstition.

• Love 8

That was a really good conversation between Felicity and Iris.  Nice bit of acting from EBR.  Really sold it.  

I loved Oliver talking about not having superspeed but Kara looked so silly in her Supergirl stance,lol.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

I'm surprisingly irritated that I want the other two episodes RIGHT MEOW

It's been so good so far.  Please don't screw this up show!

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4